Any Holla Forumsacks out there that would consider joining the military now that we have a President worth fighting for...

Any Holla Forumsacks out there that would consider joining the military now that we have a President worth fighting for? Any Holla Forumsacks that have formerly been in the military that could say whether it's worth it or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

4tests
hornlakemcjrotc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd sign up for a Holocaust on all Jews Spics Slants Niggers etc!

Low energy kike. Our President's constantly proving he doesn't give a shit about your people.

Nope.

Not dying for your latest ZOG puppet Trump or Israel which he has declared he is 1000% behind.

I wouldn't get your hopes up too high user. We need to see how Iran plays out. It seems like he's trying to appease the neocons by cracking down on Iran since he pissed them off by pulling back on Syria and at the same time get in good with Russia so they won't stand in the way of Zogomiting Iran.

Former recon Armyfag, would do again for character building nightmare fuel, double for having NeoReagan in the chair.

Just make sure you get really into crossfit a few months before you sign up and you will have a steady paycheck.

Joining the Military was the worst decision I have ever made.

I mean I can see how the situation with Iran can be worrying, but look at how he's dealing with the financial systems. They're absolutely kvetching at the changes he's making. It's speculation, but I'm pretty sure he got close to naming the jew as a military problem during his interview with O'Reilly.

Don't compare Trump to that cuck.

Fuck no. ZOG is still ZOG.

Too many bluepilled republicunts from reddit here since the election.

Your godemp is not my godemp

I'm in the process of becoming an officer now. I won't mention which branch.

Go combat arms if you are in either of the two good services…

Rotcnazi?

Depends. Are you willing to potentially sacrifice your life for Israel in return for receiving training that will undoubtedly be useful in the near future?

Did your faggot boomer dad tell you Reagan was bad? So many normies since the election.

Where else will you learn the very tactics the gubbmit will use to one day cull all those you hold dear….?

Too many ailments to join the military. Even when I was 18, I had a fucked heart and a bad eye. Have to settle for being a useful asset/one man armory.

excuses….

Nope, most boomers forgot about how Reagan cucked on the beaner amnesty.

He also did a lot of things that were detrimental to the American worker because he had the globalist Bush's fist up his ass for his entire presidency.

The only thing Trump and Reagan share in common is that they were former celebrities.

You realllllllllly want to go back to mowing your own yard? I don't? Jose does that shit for 2 bucks.

You should be a bit more cautious considering his cabinet is composed of a majority of jews. Just commenting on this shouldn't warrant such a blowback from anons. I agree though that the anti-Trump narrative on endchan that Trump is only a ZOGbot isn't healthy either, but it's best to call him out on any pro-Israel affiliations while celebrating the nationalist policies he's implementing.

I urge all anons to really ask yourself this:
How swayed are you by rhetoric?
What would prompt you to take up arms and kill a fellow man?
Can you get a better job in the private sector?
Are you ready to submit yourself to the military's psychological conditioning?

Iran is definitely a potential hotspot and I would hope to god that most anons here know better than to be persuaded by ZOG rhetoric.

Reagan was a cancerous globalist neocuckservative. He was one of the worst presidents of all time.

You act like Trump coming into office instantly fixes everything.

What actually happens is, on the first day, some agents from the deep government sit you down at a table with a folder full of pictures of everyone you love. Then they tell you that if you don't follow their orders, they will kill them all right before your eyes.

Until Trump outright says it, our military is still Israel's military first and foremost. Don't join until our nation is confirmed white supremacist and anti-kike. Otherwise you are fighting against your own interests (assuming you politically resonate with the average Holla Forumsack)

Not ROTC. I qualified for flight and was in the pipeline but they found a retina problem that disqualified me from another branch but luckily that branch doesn't share medical records so I can do a non-rated position without worry.

It's possible I could do a combat officer position with a specialty in tactics but it'll be hard to turn down space operations or intel. I got a 99 on the officer test so I should have a pick of the litter.

only good muslim is a dead muslim.

I was seriously considering it but I'm at that point in my life where I should be having kids so I'm going to focus on that. Had Trump won in '12, in a heart beat.

yee, id do it. but i have other plans that dont line up. if youre young with nothing on your shedule then go for it
u get in shape and kill people, whats not to like?

Yeah, nah. I am not going to die in Iran so that some greasy heeb could celebrate in Pissrael. The only wars I am signing up for are those against Pissrael, Saudi Kebabia and anyone allied with them.

Space Ops is OMFGlookatmysatconnection and google maps.

Intel, well remember that line about starring into the abyss…

If you are looking for a career, then unless you go combat or intel then your political future is a joke unless you start sucking the tit of a political patron.

If you go combat or intel, you are joining one of the two main "teams" in military culture. And you will find that the one that holds to the Holla Forums "ethos" if you can call it that is not, i repeat, not the intel kiddies…

Dont fucking go to team Slythern…

Very much glad I got out before having to duck fucking T-72s maned by crews that train, TBH.

LMAO

Honestly I'd love to push my career towards NASA or something comfy like that so space ops would be great for that.

There's a technical tac ops job I'd like but I don't want to submit myself to a retina exam because of what I said earlier. They said they might require it if I operate high powered weps. I'm almost pigeonholed into non-combat famiglia.

This.

shills pls go

I will apply to Army JAG, but I don't know if I'd get in or if I did I would do it. But Trump does make it better, than Obama or Killary.

I would sign up if the military was used to liberate and remove kebab from Europe!

Only join if you're a patriot. Don't join to get the free college or anything else. Not worth it. But worth it for the honor.

The most important thing if you do go into the service is pick a "job" that you can do on the outside. IT or mechanics, as long as it gives you useful training and experience.

Never be first, Never be last and NEVER EVER volunteer.

To your health, user.

-Unchecked immigration is the reason your wages have stifled for 40 years
-Unchecked immigration is what the globalists lobby for day in and day out
-Unchecked immigration is the key contributor to White decline and demographic displacement

Might want to research the culture clash between the military and Nasa these days

Who the fuck doesn't mow their own lawn?
What are you people lazy or own 50 acres of land or something?
The real question is who would willingly pay a swarthy criminal to do a bad job on the lawn and potentially burglarize or harm your family.

Agree with all that unchecked stuff, but it's not like we were able to anything but deal when the filthy irish came to our shores in their potateo baots.

I did a lot of research into NASA, seems like a good org that needs a purge of non-whites and maybe a bit more funding. My intended goal was to follow the John Glenn path of jet pilot > test pilot > astronaut but I got cucked by my eye. Also the new space suit looks mega homosexual.

Why not elaborate? I know private space is interesting but it's definitely not developed.

I always get a kick out of the progs who say shit like "who will pick our fruit?" or "who will cook our food?" They couldn't give a damn about these people, if they did they would protest the fact they are doing shit jobs without good wages or social benefits. No, they just like to bitch because it allows them to signal to other cucks that they are "moral" without any of the hard work or sacrifice to actually earn it.
I actually would like to see Mexico do well, but in order to do that their population has to stop running away from their problems and face them head on. They are using the US as a crutch, so they'll never get any better unless we show some "hard love" by kicking ever single last spic south of the Rio Grande. Then, they will be forced to deal with their shithole, whether they like it or not.

What the fuck does this even mean?

The potential burglary is a plus, a clean lawn and the chance to shoot a mexican!

that's a win in my book.

You can join. Trump is de-ZOGifying the USA. After he bombed ISIS and gave the finger to the Israeli right , I'll never doubt him again.

I had a signal buddy that worked for SpaceX for a few years before saying the feds were doing all possible to cuck the process.

NASA is the only real game in town unless you are into chinese girls, so best of luck.

I give a dam, I want cheap fruit! Rednecks cost more.

The truth blinds you, my son.

The Irish were used as canonfodder by the Union, so they we didn't end up having to deal with as many as we might have.

for those interested, the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery exam (ASVAB) is key for where you will be placed in the military or if you can even join.
4tests .com/asvab

(asvab 4 dummies pdf)
hornlakemcjrotc .org/00%20-%20CADET%20ADMIN/ASVAB%20AFQT%20for%20Dummies%20(ISBN%20-%200470566523).pdf

and the last names in my platoon in Iraq went: Ramos, Rameriz, Guerro, Tyrone, and Smith…

Thank your blacks for that weak ass swim standard.

I had a coworker in uni who went to SpaceX for mech. Seems like a high paced work env not yet fully cucked with diversity quotas. I saw a picture of the team and it seemed like a picture of a game dev team back when games weren't complete shite.

NASA also has comfy sweaters famalam.

NASA also has GODTEIR ties with proper german science…

Source me fam

Wernher_von_Braun to start with…

If you walked into an apollo mission command room and yelled "Heil Hitler", I bet at least half the room would have reflexively stood up.

Proof that if you are good enough at science, you really could do anything.

Kill yourself faggot

No, we're not going to join for a war with China, Eglin. Go back to shilling reddit.

On my to do list when I make a time machine… before I fix the outcome of WW2 of course.

I tried, it turns out that I bleed tiger blood and am the imortan.

So far he's just been kvetching against Iran, don't get your hopes up.

Sage for blogposting.

Until Israel and Saudi Arabia are declared official enemies of the USA, don't join the military. This is the best policy. Anyone doing otherwise is a goy and a cuck.

Thank you Mr recruiter

I would only take up arms if the battle was on American soil. That is the only reason everyone else should too.

Only to become an officer with the goal of securing contacts, wealth, power and influence in a critical institution that we must not let the commies take over. Only in so far as Afrikaner Broeder Bond style infiltration. I'd never enlist. If you insist on enlisting then don't get a combat job so that you don't die for ZOG

I enlisted in the Navy's Hospital Corps a while back; there's nothing I've learned since that wouldn't be a benefit to absolutely every scenario imaginable.

Since I was a teenager I have worked towards making myself an essential asset. I figured if I held skills that made me invaluable to the cause, whatever it may be, those who I align with would protect me until the end - securing myself, my descendants, and in consequence my race - a foothold in the future.

The game is survival. And the best way to win is to make yourself worth keeping alive at all costs.

And with this, joining the military is an excellent tool to ensure a well rounded skill set. Just be sure you specialize in an area that makes you one of the most valuable people on the team.

You're about 100 years too late m8.

Go to JSOC if possible whether it's SEAL, Ranger or Air Force special tactics. You wanna get in on the special operations ground floor right now, big moves are coming.

t. support bitch for cool guys and that's the chatter

How much power do you faggots think the president has? Have fun dying for ZOG.