PRESIDENT TRUMP REFUSES TO STOP MAKING MSM AND THE LEFT KVETCH WITH FEAR!

PRESIDENT TRUMP REFUSES TO STOP MAKING MSM AND THE LEFT KVETCH WITH FEAR!

How's it feel to have a President that means business? Feels pretty damn good to me.

cnbc.com/2017/02/07/trump-gets-laughs-when-he-offers-to-destroy-a-texas-state-senators-career.html
archive.is/iPcR4

The problem is they don't realize the average person is starting to hate them.

That doesn't sound like a problem to me

I think he meant the problem the MSM refuses to see their facing. Personally I hope they never become aware of what's going on.

they're* fuck this stupid phone.

Browse before posting

I swear I searched the catalog and didn't see this. My bad.

Sheriff Bunny is right next to him

God Bless my great county

also: seems like only a small amount of sheriffs showed up. wonder if more were invited and did not attend.

We're well past that point now though.

Civil forfeiture is bullshit as it stands. You don't even have to break the law and the government can steal your stuff as long as they get a warrant.

IE, if you have some money on a nightstand and the police come in with a search warrant, they can take the money. Even if they find no evidence of illegal activity.

Cartels probably would be happy if this got passed, but it would help actual innocent Americans too.

no one cares about what the sjw normies like. they fucked up things for everybody.

Dubs of justice. "Civil forfeiture" is just another excuse for ZOG to crush Americans while beating around the bush of actual crime. Get rid of shitskins and Jews and organized crime all but vanishes.

I'm assuming by "they" he means normies are beginning to hate the MSM. We're nearly over that hurdle, but we'll never completely cross it unless the Right gets its shit together and rolls out social media/news platforms that provide truth, reasonable content, and are designed well enough that they can become ubiquitous.

Already a fucking thread. Whatcha sliding this time?

Civil forfeiture is gov, kikery. No self respecting Holla Forumsack should support it.

This is supposed to be about civil forfeiture of deportees though isn't it?

That's the problem with the right. The same individualism that gives them their strength also creates a weakness compared to the sub human leftists who only group think.

Then again, the left needs to keep everyone else down or they'll lose their power and control. What's that tell you about the lefts capacity?

$10 shekels that it's Joe Strauss. He is as neo-cohenservative as them. Works with the democrats and other neo-cohens in Texas to block anything conservatives want.

Texas has a lot of punishment coming.

Yes, that's correct. The way to fight the cartels is Duterte-style brutality, not seizing property. You can slow the cartels down with asset seizures, you can make them less efficient, but you won't stop them that way. You stop them by killing them.

I've heard this retarded phrase more often in the last two months than in my previous 30 years combined. White Supremacy implies that I want to rule over brown people as my personal servants. I don't want to rule over them, I don't want them around at all, in any form, period. I want them gone. There's no task that a beaner underclass can do that I can't either do myself or hire a White man or teenager to do instead. I fucking hate this meme of 'HURR WHITE SUPREMACY" just because I want my own fucking country with its own people controlling it.

oh shit…

Want to see some liberal asspain?
Check this.

(checked)
If there were a legal channel available for people to see their assets returned to them in the event that no illegal activity was discovered, then I'd be more open to civil forfeiture. As it stands, I'm going to have to echo and state that simple violence is a better method of fighting cartels. Repealing prohibition would also help, as the cartels would see their business dry up in the face of competition from legally operating Americans.

All this does is justify pre-emptive violence against them and working to deport every last one of the parasites. Thanks Paco.

Their echo chamber is so seductive they'll never believe in the danger until the cold steel is against their necks.

Never interrupt your enemy while they meme irresponsibly.

The left is the herd. The right is the pack. We need a more wolf-like approach to slaughter the sacred cows that they hold dear.