Https:// blog.threadless.com/artist-matt-furie-has-teamed-up-with-save-the-frogs-to-savepepe-artist-shop-spotlight/

https:// blog.threadless.com/artist-matt-furie-has-teamed-up-with-save-the-frogs-to-savepepe-artist-shop-spotlight/

https:// savepepe.threadless.com/?utm_medium=social_profile&utm_source=wordpress.com&utm_campaign=spotlight_pepe_2_07_17#

"500 peace pepes" Matt

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2012/04/the-enigma-of-hitler/
8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1
media.8ch.net/awyattmann/src/1469477802515-0.jpg
youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg
media.8ch.net/file_store/214fd7f4438d59ee5a6d860fa28e55f5eb90ec54f5b264f3521b37feb6233bc4.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/22fde7513543f0a82555dbf81d274735ad9b568beea42910601f85c212234221.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/94e80ff61e5f00f5078802bf425f1555d083358d3a37da5f75f7d559bae0539b.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/0e71315effd795effc6fd5be3442bf41a64e33c63faacc0e1161fb284e1e20d2.jpg
media.8ch.net/file_store/2f6dc08adcb5dcf1647b77d95cbf466aa9821656aba3db5247403fb7d34752b8.jpg
mega.nz/
10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=2795

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all over again

they don't understand memes

You know Johnny Cash's song "Hurt?" How it originally was made and sung by Trent Reznor but even Reznor himself went on to say that it's not his song anymore because Cash took it to a whole other level?

It's like that. The frog ain't yours anymore, Matt.

What a fucking shitty drawing

Go away, Matt, this frog belongs to Ben Garrison now.

Good information,shitty OP
Get the fuck out cuckchanner you're supposed to put more effort into making threads.

thank for that

English motherfucker,do you speak it?

Yes i can user

how bout we need some kek statues to send these fools

user i…

I'm s faggot

forgot to sage

thanks fam

Your Pepe is SHIT. It's SHIT. It's FUCKING SHIT. IT'S SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT.

This is a substantially higher quality Pepe than any created by the OP.

This. They're invading Russia. You never invade Russia.

be head dose who insult kek

Oh they don't know that they've come to a slaughter house wearing sheep clothes.

And Cash's rendition is infinitely better than the original.

That's a A. Wyattman original you're insulting.

From what, being more than a completely unknown character drawn by a completely irrelevant artist?

This guys pepe is shit, it's not his anymore

I don't know if that's true, but even if it is, Hitler could have drawn it and it would still be hideous and terrible.

Can post-irony save the normies?

The other user is right.
That is in fact an A.W.M. original.

Heh yet when Wendy's posts a Pepe the exact same libs trying to "take it back" are the ones who blow a gasket over MUH WHITE SUPREMACY. These faggots can do literally nothing right.

How the mighty have fallen.

What's the problem with it?

JIDF fuck off

The text is repetitive and obnoxious, the colors are shitty, it looks like a crayon drawing by an alternate reality Chris-chan that is a white nationalist.

I never even mentioned merchants. The closest thing would be to say that AWM has gotten worse, which is to say his old art is better. Do you happen to know what some of that old art is? You're a fucking retard.

We need to redo them all.

"Fear the Frog, Z.O.G." is pretty catchy, though.

It's true and you need to lurk more before opening your mouth. We told him to change the color to #148800 btw

Can't wait for more of your OC A.W.M.

what a bunch of dumbasses
trying to "save" pepe will just give the meme more publicity
it'll make it survive even longer
either they don't talk about it and hope the meme dies off
or they act and give pepe more strength
it's a lose-lose situation for the dipstick artist
no matter what happens, kek will just grow stronger

Yeah, at first you think it's a gimmick, and then you hear it, and then, oh shit.

Used properly, I agree.

This is goybook tier propagandizing when combined with the shit art. I'm sorry, but that's how it is. Pepe deserves better than this shit, and I know AWM can DO better than this shit.

what do you think Holla Forums?

Great Job AWM!!!!! Hope to see more Pepes from you.

this is almost good. Definitely needs better Pepe head

Witness'd

Looks to me like OP's Pepe is a drawing by… AWyattMann.

The quality of his drawings isn't so good anymore :/

Fix the alt-right one. Make it Far-Right. We don't want to be confused with those fags.

I love when bellowing blowhards like yourself come stomping around these pages offering your harsh opinions, but little else … you've got a boatload of terse criticisms to offer, but what creative offerings of merit are in your ammo box, cupcake? I made it clear when I first started posting my style of Pepes that they were intended to serve as a bridge for a more settled, normie audience, like the average middle-American Tump supporter … if they're not "hip" or scatological enough for your likes, just pass over 'em and try to appreciate the fact that somebody's putting in a little time to help further the cause. Besides, the price is right, now isn't it? The cartoons are all undeniably pro-Trump and he won … so what the hell are you kvetching about, goofnutz?

tfw have the complete collection of AWyattMann comics that I downloaded from resist.com back when /new/ was the only white nationalist imageboard and Holla Forums didn't exist.

tfw never added any of the new AWyattMann comics to my collection, just have a few shoop's by /new/smen but otherwise mostly just kept with the originals

It's probably one of CTR's new tactics tbh fam.

Apparently you missed the point of the caption …it's making it plain that "Alt right" is the mistaken notion and "real right" is the preferred identity …and if you give it some thought, "Real Right" is a far more honorable and fresher designation than the tired old "far right" moniker with all its historical baggage..

What a filthy anti-Kekite! Shameful.

*AWyattMann Detected*

If you don't mind answering, what's your workflow look like from hand drawn to digital?
Like, do you sketch the outlines and digitally do the inklines and colours, or what?

AWyattMann, give me a run down of what you think of:

Julius Evola
William Luther Pierce
Harold Covington
Tom Metzger
Andrew Anglin
Milo Yiannpolis
Laura Southern
Richard Spencer
and Donald J. Trump/

checked

Just draw them better instead of writing me a novella of goonspeak, pls ty. You don't have to pretend to be incapable of drawing to appeal to normies.

No it doesn't.

Once computers came along, I learned to digitally paint on top of existing hand drawn art fairly quickly so I can get a lot of mileage out of a single paper drawn source image. Here, for example, is a single drawn cartoon (first one shown in the volley) and all the digital variations I made by painting new elements or details on top of it …

Neat.
Thanks.

If there's one thing the "ol Mann has learned in his time on these boards, it's that the "incessantly argumentative ones" are usually time-wasting Kosher shills, so excuse me if I ignore your future inane splattering … besides, a single bit of my most "inferior work" is very likely to remain more treasured on these pages than all your combined snarky bellyaches, anyhoo …

Nyuk, Nyuk.

Except Matt is a pussy. First he said he didn't care and now he cries about. He probably got a bag of shekels to complain about nothing.

Love your work, A.W.M.
Can you draw your version of Moon Man?

Why do you add spots to Pepe and other weird frog-features? The pepe's you draw look like they are sick. :/

Can you do comics about all these people I mentioned here ( )?

I've always found it best to let the toons do my talkin' and leave everybody else's contributions to stand their own tests of time. The only individual on your list with whom I have worked closely is Terrible Tommy and I am on record stating that he is a most admirable and honorable fellow with a fine family.

If you had learned fuck all about chans in your time on them you'd have developed a less easily blasted ass by now. Thanks man, honestly, I love your older work and I'm gonna be kekking about pissing you off personally for eons. You're so tsundere, you old normie fuck.

Have you ever read "The Enigma of Hitler"?

counter-currents.com/2012/04/the-enigma-of-hitler/

cmon lad

Love you AWM and hugely respect your work. You've been fighting since before some of us were even born. Holla Forums is with you.

That's amazing work, can you post them as separate images for saving?

I took the time to fix it.

Loved the burned Schlomo one.

Me too! never seen it as a standalone image though, and I wonder if someone has it.

Nice user.

I have no PS skills, but I'll leave this here for someone who does.

KEK approved!

One reason I added traditional frog skin to Pepe is that he's … ummm …well …. he's a …. frog. It's my way of distinguishing him from the two dimensional version which has no detail or texture. There are hordes of fellows cranking out those, so I decided to do something different … kinda like the difference between a classic Hanna Barbera toon character and one from Warner's Brothers. Style-wise, my Pepe looks more like Bugs Bunny without ears while the general ones look more like Yogi Bear.

Clever pepe

Please draw Moonman!

CHECKED
nice work!

Why live?

Saved,

It's the good life to be sure, but it's not for everyone. It's only for me.

this
It's baffling that AWM still hasn't drawn any Moonman.

Just a heads up we are being raided by the namefag A Wyatt Fagg and his NetJerk's fanboy army>
They are sliding all threads with the forced low energy OC.
Remember to sage all namefag e-celeb attentionwhore threads, and kindly remind namefags they are unwanted on Holla Forums and to take their faggotry to 4chan.

Nice dubs and nice edit.

Can you drop any redpills on Canada? I'm trapped in Ontario, Canada and I don't know what to do. It seems we have absolutely no white nationalist organization, we have nothing at all. I want to join something, be part of something, I don't know. I hate being trapped here, seeing tons of chinks and pajeets flood in, all the signs become Asian language, and race traitors walking around everywhere. Also you know what is the rarest thing here? At least in the cities? Seeing a pregnant woman. The whole country is anti-natalist, nobody has any children or they only have like 1, just the Amish have children. Nobody can afford to buy an empty plot of land or a house either. On my street, all my neighbours live at home with their parents still, and my next door neighbours this one blond girl got married to some guy and they're living at home. This country is so incredibly fucked and I want to get the Racial Holy War going. There is no future here without strong defiant white men like me.

Damn that's some good shit user.

If you actually want to get rid of him, the best way is to act desperate for him to stay, That's how I get rid of any woman I don't want bothering me. If you act more like how you're acting right now, everybody wants in on the super exclusive elite-tier secret fashy club.

wew. hes not even namefagging, just posting oc.

This.
He's the only guy with that artstyle, how the fuck are we not supposed to recognize it?
He could use generic filenames for his uploads, though

Okay, Junior, if that's your twisted passion, feel free to thump your chest and fervently believe that you have thoroughly "ass-blasted" yours truly, but, truth is, I learned long ago that for every coarse, mouthy crank there are a dozen folks who quietly appreciate my offerings, so there's never been a need for me to get earnestly riled by the puffery of an occasional ingrate. By the way, you're the only
soul I've yet encountered who would accuse someone with my certified combat record of being a "'normie" . That kinda sets an unrealistic expectation for all future rebels dontcha think?

nice try NetJerk.

Turning this thread into an AMA like if have witnessed him do almost in everythread he posts his terrible OC.
Especially when people call him out for being a faggot, he writes wall of texts hissyfits and derails the thread.
He and his buddies are obviously flooding the board, a tactic they do on other imageboards, and right leaning messageboards.

Just look now!

This is the consequence of letting namefags run wild on imageboards.

— Podesta line —

Nick are you going a bit funny mate? Cause that's pretty fucked up. Leave that hanging in the rape dungeon and don't put it online.

Frogs don't have warts, you're thinking of toads.

How do you expect that to work?

Fair enough, let's get back on topic.
Is Matt drawing new pepes to work with?

he said 500 peace pepes

Really? I did like the oven roasted schlomo though

how is it his fault that people innundate him with questions after making a post?

Never drew any warts on my frogs …just spots, warts would be raised and have an accompanying shadow to denote mass … spots are flat … any other suspiciously anal, decidedly irrelevant points you wish to raise about cartoon frogs and toads?.

Welp, time to put on some coffee.

forgot to mention;

https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=lujZ2GQFZTs&spfreload=10

The guy who created the "happy merchant", by far the most well known caricature of a jew in the internet which was posted in white nationalists websites and even /new/ when Holla Forums was not even a thing.
The good thing about people like you is that you're actually a minority, no matter how much you sperg out you're never going to convince anyone that your shitty opinions are worth something.

My mistake, I assumed.
You take criticism about as well as kikes losing change.

Go back to fucking namefag normie boards and worry about your post count and reputation.
His work was great in the 90's.
Now he's a pathetic wash up spamming "normie friendly pepes." and being a general newfag that nobody can stop.
Absolute cancer.

It's your type that killed 4chan with its "MOOT MOOT MOOTLES" fucking nonsense every time he posted in a thread.
Exactly the same scenario here.

NAMEFAGS OUT

Not with fanboyism, rather you insult him, but you beg him to stay.

All the frantic posts about "name-fagging" are by a professional Yid shill who stalks me from thread to thread and spews the same tired garbage. Most everybody's onto him now and he has yet to get any traction with all his claims and complaints. He also occasionally posts under a couple of different identities to sheer up his own arguments. The most transparent aspect of all his kvetching is that he takes issue with every single aspect of my presentations… my notoriety, my artwork, my support of Trump, etc. … Gentlemen, there is only ONE TYPE of shadowy individual on this grassy sphere who wou so fervently and repeatedly attempt to "Quiet the Wyatt"…… do I have to draw you a picture? Oh wait, I already did … a few hundred of 'em, in fact.

I recognize his writing style. He is very verbose.

As long as we're splitting hairs. Frogs have bumps, spots & stripes.

Yea, that's true as well, but every user has their own style, and by now most of us probably recognize each other even when we try to alter our styles.

Just leave graciously and stop ruining your legacy. You're turning out to be a big joke.
Must be a Hollywood thing. Guy finds out he has a cult following and suddenly He's back with some hip new content for the kidz!
Quit while your ahead, and maybe get some help with your paranoia issues.

Everything you said is right, I saw it multiple times. I suggest you to be more subtle and drop OCs every now and then maybe with a one-line comment and more importantly to change the filename.

It's good to see you back here.

tl;dr A Whiny Mannlet

8ch.net/awyattmann/res/1.html#1

>>>/awyattmann/1

Ultimately, It doesn't matter if these shills rush to pile on when I dump images … my real work is done the moment the artwork is posted, as it's then available for sharing and spreading and I've seen ample evidence that the right folks are utilizing the work as intended… all the Kosher screeching after the fact is just so much wasted air.

A lot of people thought the spots looked weird when you first posted them. That's not exactly a shill opionion; it's a pretty common one. I'm not saying to go back and redo everything, because your work is still good regardless, but just consider that maybe you should try drawing him without the spots and see what you think. I know you think of it as your own spin and all that stuff, but sometimes it's good to take the advice of others and then see how people like it even if you think it sacrifices your personal flare or whatnot.

You're so new, it hurts.

Imageboards are beyond anyone in his age cohort. The man is a relic. He could stick around here forever and he'd still never really learn.

IT'S LITEARLLY THEM WHO ARE HATING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. A Whiney Fagg

Junior, I've been doing this since, well, probably before you were born … I would suggest that you're the "newest" of the two of us. Knowing your way around the vacuum that is the Internet is not always as meaningful and rewarding as knowing your way around real life.

tfw you reply to yourself on the same device
>>>/reddit/

You respond to the wrong guy or something, or did you just not bother to read my post?

saying "Hitler is a cuck" is a thing nowadays.
I've seen it on facebook the other day.

Shill on, you bold, undaunted Shlomos … What you're achieving here is monumental …truly it is … you have humiliated this so-called artist beyond all telling … he is now lying prostrate in weepy tatters and shall probably never recover to post any more of his lousy doodles. Victory is undoubtedly yours!

Nyuk, Nyuk

The fact that you're old is precisely why you're new, my dude. No one gives a fuck about the meatspace oldfag routine. Like being old as shit, out of touch, and getting shittier at art every day is something to be proud of. You're a normie, I'm gonna reiterate it because it's a fact, you aren't one of us. You're in the movement, but it's a low energy cuck camp of the movement that you're in now, and you aren't getting out of it. It follows you around, colors your every post, it's Ben Garrison all over again.

ment for

Protip: The interbutts is IRL fgt. Do you even know how Holla Forums, or rather imageboards work?

We have a few anons in their sixties around here. He seems like he might be able to become an user in time, he's already fishing for (you)s
.>>9197094

Fix'd

wow this thread really went downhill fast.
c'mon shillies, try to push that 'Trump is a kike!!!' bit
that's always good for a laugh

That one was at least fun to shitpost at.

He's an attention whore, of course he's fishing for attention. That's also precisely why he isn't going to become an user, he's very blatant about his identity in both his extremely identifiable posting style and his only slightly less subtle direct proclamations of who he is.

I only "know" this, my shrill and neurotic friend … I come here, I drop art , folks use it to combat the enemy … I only pause to chat when I'm asked a question. I don't have an emotional investment in the lingo and rituals because computers came very late in my lifetime. Now, when the day comes that I see zero evidence that people here appreciate the work I do, I'll promptly withdraw. Till then, I'm afraid you'll have to get used to an occasional new merchant,etc. taking a bow here. … whether it chafes your tender hindquarters or not.

you can buy guns
there is like a billion square miles of wilderness north of the cities
you can buy a kano and row up rivers to the million lakes, away from the filth, and carve a living out of the wilderness and live among the trees like a white man should
kill niggers in the weekend

In exchange for all the (You)s I worked on it more.

(checked)
Pepe is kek'ing at him.

How can this Matt Furie faggot claim to invent Pepe the frog when he is just an edit of Pepe the King Prawn from some obscure Muppet comic book/coloring book? Wasn't the Muppet comic that pic came from originally from a Wendy's kid's meal? I vaguely recall that. Or was it a coloring place mat for kids at Wendy's? Or Friendly's? Something like that. Sucks that my old hard drive with the original pic died ages ago.

Really solid work user.

tbh you're going to end up with the same problem many women have where the woman their entire life is told everything they do is funny and good and so on because the woman is beautiful and the men want in her pants – and reality doesn't hit her until a decade or two later when she loses her sexual appeal. Many a woman has a bloated self-confidence and can say a lot of shit men can't without getting dumped on hard. You're going to have a lot of people here who will appreciate everything you do even if it's mediocre. You should try to hold yourself to a higher standard and seek continuous improvement, it is the aryan way.

Damn, that's some great work user.

media.8ch.net/awyattmann/src/1469477802515-0.jpg

This one is on par with his originals in quality. Wish he'd have inked the letters in instead of using computer font but otherwise it's definitely worth saving and reposting.

He should experiment and create different styles of propaganda, try different things out, and see what kind of reception the different works get rather than obstinately stick with one style or form and refuse to see if he could do better drawing it other ways.

After 25 a man is set in his ways, the neuroplasticity of the brain drops, and the personality stops evolving.

Seeing as he's way above 25 he's probably not going to change at all.

This is why you got called a normie earlier… all of us here typically would get beaten or screamed at or even thrown in jail by our own parents for our beliefs and never talk about any of this shit in the offline world. This is the only place we can think unkosher thoughts and share them with others. IDK how you go around being an overt NatSoc and not end up homeless.

I was in the first thread where Wyatt was attacked. I can't say with certainty that it's one guy, but this has indeed been happening since day one exactly as Wyatt describes it.

Yet another deeply profound dime store philosopher with harsh predictions for the fate of yours truly … Well, rest assured that your every word will be …(yawn) … will be taken to …(yawn) … to …umm, heart, and I'll , uh … (muffled yawn) … I'll … ummm …. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.",

AWN, are you a big guy?

You are surrounded by yes-men who are going to appreciate everything you shit out no matter how mediocre it is. It this hard for you to believe?

Meh, OC doesn't have to be perfect.
At least he's producing.
If you don't like his work, make your own stuff.

How absurd.
Maybe we should just open the doors to all the alt-kike e-celebs to huh?
They're making some "normie friendly" OC too, amirite?

The anonymous atmosphere is why we are strong.
Once you slowly start to erode that, we will end up like 4chan or even worse Reddit.
Nick has his own board, and he can take his Q&A there.

Whereas your contribution to this thread appears to consist entirely of being assblasted over some OC.

I wonder what that's about
:^)

That's pussy talk. junior … if you feel no shame in depicting yourself as a hunted victim, you'll eventually fool yourself into thinking you're nothing more than a hunted victim. These digital catacombs to which you retreat for warmth and comfort have their function, but never lose sight of the fact that the real fight is out in the streets. Do you honestly think it was any more acceptable for people to boldly express their feelings about race issues or the JQ when I was a lad? I once saw a podnah lose a damn useful portion of his noggin fighting the good fight and my prompt, composed response most likely saved both our lives. Don't get too cozy languishing in the comfort of the retreat or you'll be useless on the battlefield, believe me.

You're talking completely out of your buttocks, cupcake …. I'm not "surrounded" by anything.
I dump art here … and this is what routinely happens with it … that's from this board, posted just a short while ago, by the way. So, as you might imagine, as far as i'm concerned all your feverish claims that my work is "out of touch", , declining in quality, etc, etc. is all made a non-starter by the simple fact that it often gets USED as intended. All your piles of buttsore shilling and tortured philosophy isn't going to change the reality of this situation. The proof is in the pudding …and , sad for you, the pudding, for some, is tasty.

(Tee, Hee)

Translation

The war isn't on the street Nick. This isn't the 1960's or the 1980's for that matter.
That's why we are winning. This is an information war and the battleground is here, not the streets. That's why the left is failing and using stale May 1968 tactics and we are memeing presidents & superbowls. You're showing your age again. We are not the dopey skinheads or edgelord industrialfags you are used to. Lurkmoar and learn to shut your yap and observe. By all means keep making your rehashed low energy memes. Just be humble and stfu.

You or one of your buddies copy pasta news articles every week with you colored oc. It's not new. It's one faggot spamming this and it happened to get stickied. It's called forcing a meme, and it's not that hard.

I see my OC reposted on here all the time already.., I don't make much and my stuff is more info-pic-tier or stills out of some youtube vid or screencaps and so on. I know the guy though who makes most of the memes that make up the majority of every post on here, he's called HDV (Holocaust Denial Videos) and he's a professional artist that has produced shitloads of memes.

e.g pretty sure HDV made:

As far as the battlefield is concerned, I literally train every single day for a decade now to fight. Constantly in the gym, doing martial arts, learning survival skills, arming myself with what I can get here in Canada, etc.

I am not particularly helpful by being homeless or in jail.

I'll go full overt when I at least have some kind of network of fellow redpills in Ontario to do it with and don't stand completely alone.

What do you think of Lone Wolf Resistance and what groups do you know of that exist in Canada that are White Nationalist? In America you have honeypots like the NSM and the KKK and other groups; but we don't even have those in Canada, we have absolutely nothing as far as I know.

Again, Shillberg … talkin' out of your onion-scented bagel pincher … like I said … the artwork is posted and gets used … that's checkmate for every one of your arguments, I'm afraid … all the delusional blather about my true worth, and all your perceptions, and all your convoluted reasoning is rendered futile in the face of the artwork being frequently employed to combat the rampant Kikery that is currently afoot. Sorry if that circumstance, ummm, how you say … "rustles your jimmies", but dem's de conditions dat prevail, sweetmeat.

Just experiment and see what material you produce actually gets used more and also stands the test of time. Your shoddier works will fall into disuse an d be largely forgotten in some archive, the better stuff will prevail. You have to construct a variety of memes so that some can survive the fitness test and propagate themselves well. It's memetic evolution. You need to… diversify.

Watch any vids on Laura Southern's Channel: youtube.com/channel/UCla6APLHX6W3FeNLc8PYuvg

…and tell me your impressions of her. Kike shill, controlled-op, legitimate WN, moving in the right direction, etc.???

HE!!!1!!!!!!!
LOL!! ROFL!! LULZ!! LEL!! KEK!! JEJ!! MEM!!
DANK EPIN MAYMAY BRO AYY LMAO xD I FELL OFF MUH CHAIR CUZ I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING xDxDxD
ME GUSTA UPBOATED +10000 FUCK YEAH SEAKING!!!!111
SCREENCAP DAT SHIT FOR DAT SWEET KARMA D
TOP KEK WEW LADDY YEE
UNCLE BENIS, BERFEGT EVERY DIME DDD
BAZINGA
ZIMBABWE
YOU'RE GONNA HAVE A BAD TIME GET DUNKED ON
HABEEB IT TWINKIE HOUSE!!!!
DSFARGEG!!!!1111
NEVER EVER!!!
MY SIDES, THEY ARE GONE FOREVER, THEY'RE ORBITING LE JUPITER xD ROFLMAOWTFBBQCOPTER ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS
SIMPLY
E
B
I
N
I USED TO SHITPOST ON V BUT I TOOK AN ARROW TO THE KNEE xD
THE CAKE IS A LIE PRAISE LORD HELIX OF DoOoOoOoOMMM ^___^ holds up spork
WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY NI!!! WE WANT… A SHRUBBERY!!!! xDDD
I TIP MY FEDORA TO YOU MY GENTLEMENTLEMEN
VIVIAN JAMES THREAD #GG#NYS FOR ETHICS IN GAMES JOURNALISM ^)
1337 H4XOR PWNZ0R3D TO THE MAX EPIC WIN SON GIT GUD SKRUB BITCHES DON'T KNOW BOUT MAH ELO
MLG NO SCOPE 420 BLAZE IT FGT SMOKE WEED ERRYDAY
BTW I'M A GRRL GAMURR, DON'T HIT ON ME SILLY BOYS~ 33333
. i
_
GEDDIT IT'S LE B^UCKLEY FAEC XDXDXD CUPCAEKS!!!!! (SEE I'M SO RANDUMB xD)
BANE OF COURSH!!! CHECK MAH DUBS AND BE A BIG GOY (FOR JEW)
JOHN SNOW DIED
TYRION DIED
STANNIS DIED
STARK HOUSE IS KILL
ADACHI TOHRU IS A SERIAL KILLER
HINAWA DIES ON CHAPTER 1
CLAUS WAS THE MASKED MAN
TAZMILY VILLAGE WAS A POSTAPOCALYPTIC WASTELAND
YOU'RE THE REAL SHADES AND NIER WAS KILLING HUMANS
YOU CAN DIG TO HELL BY MINING OUT THE BLUE ORE
DAILY REMINDER THAT WHERE WERE YOU WHEN VERLISIFY WAS RIGHT DIGGERSBY THO JUST INJECT IT FAGGET ^))))))
unsheaths daikatana
FUS ROH DAH!!!!!
TOP KEK HERE
MIDDLE LEL THERE
BOTTOM JEJ OVER THERE
SIDEWAYS WEW IN U'RE MUM'S ASS FUKKIN #REKT U WOT M80
LEL U MAD BRAH xD

he makes OC you fucking faggot which is more than 99% of everyone else on Holla Forums. He made the happy merchant before your faggot ass was shot into your moms cunt.

How is he namefagging without a name dumb fuck?

Read the thread faggot.

back to reddit faggot.

wyatt what's it like having a shill task force dedicated to you

because i recognize these posting styles, it's the same mooks

One more post and I expect you will go full retard.
btw nice reddit spacing

NetJerk (1)'s incoming. Brace yourself for ebin fanboy faggotry.

AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL AND SOROS AGAIN

Solid, but "fash" is TRS cancer.

There is a very high concentration of memes in this post. We are approaching a meme density that has left AWyattMann unable to even respond to your post.

Keep doing what you do, an invaluable and no doubt under appreciated contribution to pro-white propaganda, and combating white genocide/the Jewish agenda etc… and thanks.

I am the chosen one, the man with access to the back-end of Holla Forums, fear my formatting.

Most of the stuff I've seen accused of being "TRS" including memes I just picked up posting on these boards and not knowing their origin and then I get accused of being "TRS" are really dank. I don't know why you have beef with TRS but they seem to be a dank meme factory.

I didn't like the fash either.

Was watching BBC earlier and some shitskin from A.I's press relations division or something, propaganda wing, was touting some "report" accusing Assads government of executing 50 people a day at a prison, and torturing them.

Everything was "alleged" - and based on supposed torture victims. They claimed that Assad would have field court trials that last about 3 minutes, where people are sentenced to death, then tortured, then executed. How do you get sentenced to death, tortured, and then survive to even tell about something like that? The interviewer is talking about oh Russia and China absolutely need to give up their veto and depose Assad in light of this new "evidence" meanwhile, there wasnt a single shred of it actually presented. The whole thing was a complete joke, youd have to be retarded to come out of watching that thinking there was proof of anything.

Instead of Pepe is Rad, why not Pepe is Reich

its a long story but the tl;dr is many of their leaders are kikes, sodomites who are controlled opposition and tryed to shill our board. You can read about it on >>>/trs/

The main reasons are they are pro-nationalist jew (#NotAllJews), they are pro-fag, they are anti-national socialist, their leader was married to a jew who went around bringing diversity to different companies as her career choice, among others like a guy who dressed up like a woman and sucked nigger cock, had a miscegenation fetish etc.. and they also attacked our board, not just random people, but their actual leadership.. their admins and lead mods etc.. they posted nigger dicks, dog cocks, etc etc etc.

Merely even questioning our problem with TRS shows you are either new, or come here very rarely.

controlled opposition often makes great radio programs and spreads fashy memes to the masses while maintaining close opsec on their donors list.
great logic guys. all that faggoty doxing did was push them further into the limelight and strengthen their fan base while pushing out retards with the same mindset as the klan. kys

This is nuthin' compared to the eletion cycle … CTR and SPLC dispatched rabid tag-teams of shills to attack every post of mine. Thanks to the invaluable aid of many board regulars, we drove them back every time. Paid "pros" are mostly lazy and uncommitted and as the battle wears on hey tend to star repeating their reams of horse pucky. I love how these dolts try to pass themselves off as NS minded purists who are nobly defending the sanctity of "their" board … yet curiously, they can't find one single aspect of my presentation with which they agree. Nothing I say, think or draw ever has any merit … now take this piece I did a couple of days ago … For these dedicated detractors, it's just some of that "out-of-touch"," inferior quality" stuff I'm now doing … but I can't help but think that any true, red-blooded fashy boy could help but smile on this mean widdle goodie.

Never stop posting

Bit off topic, but Ive been trying to find the broadcast WLP did where he explains the ACLU donation bucks shakedown process, where they sue someone in order to get into the news and generate masses of donations. Anyone remember which one it is?

The power of paint.

Pepe is Ours would be a nice taunt at Matt "Yiff" Furry

I just ignore drama stuff and focus on redpill threads and discussions about topics that aren't drama. That's why I don't know shit about TRS or various other groups. How many of them are there and do you think there's genuine WNs in their ranks who just are mislead, not well informed, or doing mental gymnastics? Are they shifting the narrative in the right direction or perverting it? Can they serve our agenda or are they ultimately a big threat that absolutely must be eliminated, quashed, etc.?

A lot of interesting facts could be lobbied against this board as a whole and individuals as well. Less than a year ago you had several pro-pedo boards that it took months for you to do anything about and your leader is a malformed little cernovich shill that led the doxing. If you're so concerned with purity then maybe consider that he wouldn't even exist in a proper natsoc country

I created this thread and dumped some of Your material there, mostly png's, can you dump some of Your material there also?

wew

Holla Forums isnt 8ch as a whole you dunce and wherever the dox came from, youre defending a jew at this point. reported.

Pathetic.

TL;DR:
Holla Forums is not your personal blog.
shud the fugg up,

that OC is bretty gud tho

It's not wherever they came from, they came from hotwheels. Cernovich was seen in a photo with him around the same time he dropped a video threatening to expose Mike if he didn't back off.
If you're so interested in what other sites are doing to affect you thing you should have also been very concerned with a pedophile breeding pool being hosted on your site that hotwheels could have easily removed and remedied but didn't care enough to.

Praise be unto Kek

It's ok… though I do hide it because I think that sodomizing one's enemies is nigger-tier and I'd rather humiliate, kill, torture, and execute our enemies in ways that are less faggy. That flag pole is ruined, it's going to have kike shit and blood all over it.

This is one of your recent works that to me is very good: media.8ch.net/file_store/214fd7f4438d59ee5a6d860fa28e55f5eb90ec54f5b264f3521b37feb6233bc4.jpg

I still don't like the computer fonts though, wish the fonts were all hand-drawn…

Here is another good one: media.8ch.net/file_store/22fde7513543f0a82555dbf81d274735ad9b568beea42910601f85c212234221.jpg

and this one: media.8ch.net/file_store/94e80ff61e5f00f5078802bf425f1555d083358d3a37da5f75f7d559bae0539b.jpg

and this: media.8ch.net/file_store/0e71315effd795effc6fd5be3442bf41a64e33c63faacc0e1161fb284e1e20d2.jpg

All very good computer fonts aside.

Some other ones are just meh or kind of embarassing/cringey and I can't think of what audience would actually like them.

Your originals were all very powerful, made us pay attention to the (((patterns))), and all the stuff Tom Metzger said about them in his podcast was basically right. The new ones are more hit and miss… and I prefer to see wholly new content from you than to see mere variations. When we get entirely new characters we can then use them in our memes.

Tfw AWyattMann talks / writes all his posts the same way he captions his pics like: media.8ch.net/file_store/2f6dc08adcb5dcf1647b77d95cbf466aa9821656aba3db5247403fb7d34752b8.jpg

It fucks with my head to read a pepe comic where pepe is talking out of character. Pepe just… doesn't talk like that.

Argh.

It's not him you fucking retards.
A fucking font pack and an obscure comic of his is all you need

The pedo boards are gone and we had nothing to do with them. Your leader is still married to a kikess who looks like something out of an A. Wyatt Mann cartoon, and is of questionable ethnic origin himself.

Fuck off kike shill

He's not my leader or anyone elses nigger. He's a podcaster who I find entertaining that has decent bantz and a great set of cohosts.

Again Kek acknowledges truth itt

I do often suspect this isn't the original AWyattMann posting but I certainly haven't made up my mind about it. It probably is him; but it could very well not be him.

ffs why is Gimp so shit at fonts? Anyone know of an extension for Gimp to make Gimp not shit at fonts?

Pepe is Ours
Pepe is Ours
Pepe is Ours

Jesse Dunstan called him the movement's "most important thought leader" in the same post that he made up the "o-only 1/4 jew, goyim" lie.

Crawl back to your GRIDS bog, faggot.

It's definitely him.

Remember when Ol' Benny G came to Holla Forums he confirmed on his twitter that he was indeed shitposting among us?
A Whynie Fagg has done literally nothing to confirm is existence. Really makes you think.

Just use Illustrator for fonts

simply ebin my friend.

I use wine to photoshop but occasionally tinker with gimp. What kind of trouble you having?

Why would he be posting here? It's significantly more likely that it's a shitposter that just enjoys collecting (you)'s and watching everyone shit themselves

Are you calling cripple kike our leader? He's our host; not our leader. Holla Forums is an entity that has and will move hosts any time it must.

I find it interesting that he alludes that alt kike is the real right here

then TRS defense force arrives as soon as the name is uttered.

His cohost saying that he's important in a real way doesn't make it so. He's just a podcaster and shitposter. Completely unimpressive that of all the targets you could have picked to attack you picked someone who is on your side.

Well he leaked the dox he got from Cernovich to you all and got you all hyped up and unthinking so that you'd do his bidding, so yeah.

Yes, a Kike Shill hates Kikes and Kike enablers right? True opposition to the Jews is being lead by jews and jew lovers…

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Holy shit, are you the faggot that was demanding to know what we get up to in out secret IRCs?

Wow, no surprise here that Nick still supports faggot skinhead punk bands that were hardly relevant in the 90's minus a few people making bank off them.
Shit is almost worse than punk rock itself. OI OI OI! Give me a break. Doesn't even take 3 braincells to come up with this lowest common denominator trash.
Listen to Schubert, and avoid this white nigger music like your life depends on it.

Not everyone is retarded enough to let a puddle in a wheelchair and a broke ass gorilla with a lisp manipulate their way of thinking. Would you prefer a complete ((())) chamber where no one disagrees with bullshit?

Nope. Came here because cuck chan was down for a second. I don't give a shit about your irc bidness. The fact that someone else came to the logical conclusion independently is comforting though

Pick one and only one

The dox was posted on Medium and half/pol/ long before there was a thread here. Our big crime is that we dug through her social media and archived things like the embed before they could clean them up.

Like the TRS forum?

Hotwheels was an user on /new/ who is pro-eugenics and who also made wizchan. I know him personally.

What other boards are doing has nothing at all to with Holla Forums. This is like blaming us for using the internet, "oy vey, there's CP hosted on the internet, don't use the internet at all!"

If you're going to criticize Holla Forums, then look at our mods and what happens HERE on this board. The other boards are largely unrelated.

We are all here because this is the only place on the whole fucking internet with actual, true, freedom of speech. As such all the people that need that kind of environment collect here.

Holla Forums is not a traditional entity with a leader. Our only leader is Kek, an egregore/deity, that embodies our collective consciousness / hivemind that we have. We can't be infiltrated, we can't be joined, but most certainly can see and spot people who don't think like us and are incapable of talking like us.

Also before you do in fact look at our mods, I will say that our mods and their bullshit also does not represent Holla Forums. They aren't our leaders. They are just our mods.

Holla Forums is our host, our mods are our mods.

We don't have leaders on Holla Forums. We just have a mentality, memes; a hive mind.

gibes full set of these please

mega link when?

hold on I got you. i have a zip. Where should I upload?

Does that shit work on Linux?

Supreme leader, Wheels of Heat is still sitting on the IP logs of TRS users.
Who, some eceleb?

Gimp fonts are shit and inferior. I can add a drop-shadow behind them but other than that, there doesn't seem to be a simple and easy way to do a proper black outline behind them like I used to do on Paintshop Pro 8 long ago. The font selector on Gimp is also retarded. I really hate doing fonts in Gimp… it's only better than some shit like Paint because it has anti-aliasing but otherwise it doesn't have much going for it.

Didn't know my thread was still up. Shadilay

Yeah I don't really give a shit either way. It's annoying and gay what y'all did because there's a million other better targets and I find them funny regardless of their motivations or personal lives. But yeah.

…I ignore the doxxing threads. There's literally fuck all I can do to help dox and I have 0 expectations of ANYONE ever using any dox to do anything. I have personally been doxxed and harassed by antifa before; but I never expect WNs to ever do the same shit. It's like passing a chink on the street and thinking you're going to get mugged; the manlet subhumans won't do a single thing to you even if you try to provoke them, they prefer to screw us all over in more kikey ways than getting into fights. Unlike niggers that will just rape and kill you even without provocation. Around Blacks; Never Relax!

Has anything at all ever happened from any doxxing? I doubt it.

tfw one of my cousins killed a skinhead in the Czech Republic defending a nationalist white man from them…
…tfw said cousin hates communists with a passion and is pro-white af
…tfw embarrassed by the existence of skinheads who spend their lives being degenerates and selling drugs to our people and being cancer and who then say they only embrace the "Nazi" symbolism as a scare tactic and they're not really into it

I want more William Luther Pierces and James Mason's and George Lincoln Rockwell's and other NatSoc.

Skinheads, I must admit upon the last analysis, bring shame to our people and do more harm than good.

Well, now you're starting to realize, and perhaps appreciate, what a challenging balancing act this art thing can be … The "Pushing Back" themed piece has a startling, yet justified, image designed to raise eyebrows, but for you, it's too graphic … for others it's deliciously bold and appropriate … some people recognize my art and have loads of questions for me … others bristle at my replies and scream for me to STFU … some plead for me to "never stop posting", others say GTFO! I'm frequently told I'm the father of all memetics … I'm also told I'm mindlessly soiling the meme landscape.
With all these fluctuating floods of praise and venom, how is any creative soul supposed to process all these wildly variant reactions to his work? I'll tell ya how … you learn to stay true to yourself and continue doing what you personally feel is best, while remaining fully aware that "they can't all be gems". My evening here has been a whirlwind of furious combat and commentary, but you know which moment I treasured the most … this low key little exchange where a polite stranger earnestly inquired about art technique in order to learn something and was charming and gracious when offered a hopefully helpful reply.

If you don't mind answering, what's your workflow look like from hand drawn to digital?
Like, do you sketch the outlines and digitally do the inklines and colours, or what?

(my reply)

Neat. Thanks.

So for all you pompous asses who feel you need to endlessly lecture us all on "proper" board protocol and procedures, maybe you're actually missing something important … these threads can be a place where a budding talent can instantly access a little valuable insight from a seasoned veteran. All the selfish, unproductive huffing and puffing by both shills and the even more shameful resident know-it-alls comes up pretty short in the wake of that, dontcha think?. If that's what you're seeking to hinder, you're the real cancer here.

mega.nz/

Make a mega account. It takes literally about 30 seconds.

10minutemail.com/10MinuteMail/index.html?dswid=2795

I have made and given away like 10+ mega accounts for different things from winterchan to a shared Holla Forums dump to whatever. Some got all their contents deleted and the password changed and everyone locked out and the whole thing ruined by trolls, but surprisingly I've been able to share passwords on mega accounts for hours or days on Holla Forums and have anons add stuff without issue.

…but anyways just make your own mega account, upload it all, and link me to the folder.

you worried me for a second user. Thankfully it isn't Nick. 35440b is just another butthurt trsodomite shill.

I am pretty much a digital native. I have drawn on paper before but I have done far more drawing on tablets.

I usually start a first layer and do the lines, then I start another lay and fill in the basic colours, then I work on that layer or else create another layer for the shading, and might use even more layers for certain details or open up a new tab to draw some specific part and then add that into the main image. It's not too hard to resize and reposition elements on the canvas btw, so it's best to draw everything fairly big in separate tabs, then shrink them to the appropriate size for the main scene.

Ultimately Holla Forums is a place for people to spout-off their thought-stream at each other. Normally the end result of doing this day in and day out is, we start to think like each other, and assimilate into the hivemind. In your case you're probably too old, and will stick out forever. Doesn't really matter to me. You're going to get criticism, you're going to get people upset at you, but that's the common experience of everyone on here. We're always fiery with each other. Most 8channers though when you meet them in person are extremely polite, reserved, quiet types who mostly just listen to others talk, carefully observe, and maybe start talking up a bit themselves when they feel comfortable they aren't going to get beaten to death or shouted down on the spot for being a "Nazi"… but then when we're online we behave very differently.

You just keep posting whatever you want and others will keep posting whatever they want and be as rude or polite as they want to be.

He wasn't asking you a question, he was pointing out a conversation he had earlier.

Its to late Matt, Kek has already begun to send his messengers

"Fash" does not belong to TRS any more than Pepe belongs to Matt Furie.

elohel

There is no fash in Fascism.
Only thing it brings to mind is fashion magazines, and tricky dickies fucked up hairdo.

rare peace pepe #2 do not steal
i own all rights to this pepe and you may not download it without proper permission and payment

Personally my favorite way is to overfill the doomed kike's bladder with mentholated solution via catheter before putting his head in a sealed plastic bag with plenty of air and hanging him up by his belt. He needs to piss real bad and is slowly suffocating, but it is burning like hell in his loins and every time he tries to pee it's like hot fucking sand.
That enough torturous humiliation?

They are dank. As fuck. Most people posting against them will bring up irrelevant people who aren't in TRS, and a lot of other witch-hunt bullshit that's mostly nonsense and half truths.

Every living white nationalist with a public identity has been on a TRS podcast at some point. So if any public figure in the WN movement seems suspect the tactic is to call them TRS and make everyone guilty by association.

Holla Forums has spent the last two years repeating TRS memes constantly. It's only with the public doxing of one of the key TRS figures he married a Jew ten years before he figured out the JQ and didn't divorce her the instant he finished reading The Culture of Critique that now all these TRS meme scholars have come out of the woodwork pointing fingers in all directions. It's well known Mike Cernovitch paid a lot of money to dox the guy. TRS has done a lot of great pro-white propaganda and they're an obvious target. Once there was a chink in the armor all the shills took aim and they've been firing volleys ever since.

where can i get all these legit dank pepes on a fucking tshirt that i can wear in public

wtf, i'm a Grand Dragon now.

Hey Wyatt, could you draw the merchant looking straight on at the viewer?
I saw an edit but it sucked balls.

He already did.

That's bullshit, but even if it were true, Grindr Greggy and Dicky Spencer are the only people still standing by them.

And he brought her on the show to pretend she was a jew-wise, anti-fag gentile woman despite being a jewess "BioQueen Wannabe".

settled

huffingtonpost.com/entry/pepe-the-frog-artist-mad-magazine_us_589dbe56e4b094a129ea34e4?9xcuswu2pf807fogvi&
update and plz #savepepe
https:// twitter.com /hashtag/savepepe?f=tweets&vertical=default&lang=en