A statue of Anton Yelchin was unveiled at a service honoring the late actor's life that was attended by Oscar winner...

hollywoodreporter.com/news/anton-yelchin-hollywood-forever-cemtery-statue-unveiling-1046959?

Goodnight jewish parasite, keep those shifters tight.

literally who?

cyka blyat

why was jlaw there?

Looks a bit like Todd Howard.

to get attention

that's how I discovered both of them

Harvey wanted her there.

Apparently he was in this JJTrek thing, whatever that is.

literally so her name will be mentioned

That looks nothing like him.

More than it looks like Yelchin anyway.

LOL

I only remember Mel and the puppet from that movie, he was the only reason to watch the movie, everyone else sucked. The sideplot with Anton and Lawerence was shit, could have removed that the film would be better.

See I hate this dignified statue bullshit. If I died famous I would want the statue to represent the exact cause of death. So if I went out like David Carradine my statute would be me with my dick in my hand hanging from a rope.

is he the son of Boris Yelchin?

WHO?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL NIGGERS

PATHETIC

How the fuck did this worthless shit get a role in the first place?

he seemed like good person thou, just erect status for heroes in real life or symbols

He's jew

Some Hollywood kike fingered his asshole.

I would shoop
BUY MY GAME
on the bottom of this, but that shadow looks exhausting.
Maybe tomorrow when sober.

When I die I want all statues of me to be depic5ed with a massive dong. I am talking like some retarded elephantitus of the cock stuff here. Get really weird with it.

That way a few thousand years down the line people will believe I was a virility god worshiped for my magnum dong.