Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJ_n_CMAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=JPIcPWKjmKk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=RAJ_n_CMAjU
never forget ;__;7

lol

Better than Sabaton!

How do these people live with the dissonance?

Death to America!

the micks did 9/11 tbh

They hate us for our freedoms

Capitalism can melt steel beams

Why did I look?

UBL did, though. Islamists like that hate the west and everything about it. They're a death cult.

Yep Sabaton is cancer. Saw them at Summer Breeze. Their fans are even worse.

by beeing hypocritical

Lol, I didn't know people listened to that basement dwelling edgelord seriously
t. Pole

Extra bad elements in Saudi government pulled off 9/11. We may never know the full details.

The only way to fight Islamic jihadists is to seduce them. Not with toys and titties, but with the basic necessities of life so they no longer have to provide for their families through violence. The Humanity Party has the solutions.

Nice try, you Mormon shill, but we're on to your liberal tricks.

lol, don't deny you'd be better off. remember, you must work within the capitalist system, because that is the game the entire planet is playing. ya'll missed your chance with that cuck B████ ██████.

All of the US islamic terrorists were fairly affluent

and since the name B████ ██████ is censored, I'll just call him Barney Sandals.

you're right. hell, many of them would be considered intellectuals. i think you'd agree the current cancer of Islamojihadism is made up of very poor and desperate grunts.

Why would I be better off under a regressive tax scheme that unfairly penalizes the poorest and a set of practices that will only deepen the difficulty for the proletarian class to express themselves politically?

This is a worse kind of capitalism, the absolute worst kind of reformism. By subsidizing basic needs using tax funds you are only providing justification for corporations to treat people worse and pay them even less as people will no longer even have to provide for their own basic needs. You may think it strange how this sort of thing might align with a capitalist agenda, so I would tell you to go look at the history of self-provisioning and how it's often been used by capitalists as a means for justifying lower wages. Given that with this flat consumption tax would mean that the poor will pay the greatest share of their income, this would be essentially self-provisioning elevated to a social wage, where the poor pay for the needs of the poor by means of the state taking most of their money and spending it on food and parkas for the industrial reserve army.

With no mention of a minimum wage anywhere in this the documents of ""political party,"" it doesn't take a genius to see where this would go. You are proposing the foundations for slavery in the name of corporate profits, but moreover a very shoddy foundation that would very likely collapse sooner or later.

I don't know if you're a paid shill or actually stupid enough to believe this shit, but if it's the latter case I advise you to take a moment and think about how this works.

*Bunny Sandals

This is just sad

Jason uploaded a nice video today.

The sad truth is 9/11 was done by our own government. It was both a false flag to justify the planned wars and a bank heist to serve as a war chest.

Do they even try anymore?

How are sabaton fans bad?

I got into a twitter shitfest with some jewish alt right dude who wanted to oppress black america or genocide us once…..

This. At least the american government had forewarning of 9/11.

Its funny as Trump flat out said Bush knew of 9/11 but no one cared about Trump mentioning that except for Alex Jones and co

I dunno, the sort of foreign fighters from the "west" arent exactly poor. And apparently the jihadists from the sunni islamic world also arent exactly poor either.

Theyre fighting for fellow Muslims oppressed by "kuffar shia" or whatnot. Respectable and honorable, minus the people who prolly join just to be edgelords.

Lol

Fuck off lib

America deserved 9/11

DAILY REMINDER

9/11 was a good thing, I don't know how anybody on the left can deny that. It was an attack on the symbol of the American capitalist empire (the towers even had the arrogant name of "World Trade Center") and the majority of people who died in the attack weren't "innocent civilians" (i.e. passive consumers) but capitalists who made their money in those towers.
Compare that to how many people have died because America wants to expand its empire.