What if 9/11 was an inside jon

What do you think would happen if WikiLeaks came out with proof that the government/porkies did 9/11?

I've been thinking about this recently, what sort of horrible shit would need to be revealed about porky for people to finally get fed up. I remember during the nsa leaks, I was a recently converted liberal and my naive self actually thought that this information would result in meaningful change. And then the leaks just kept coming, and what was the result? Not much.

And then I realized that the worst shit wasn't even covered up. What about the Iraq war? Did anyone get in trouble for that? What about all the direct funding of terrorism and frequent overthrowing of democratically elected leaders? EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THIS SHIT.

I just can't understand. Why isn't everyone as upset as I am.

Anyways, I think if 9/11 was revealed to be an inside job, it would trend for a few months, and then people would stop caring. No one actually responsible would get any consequences.

Fuck, there's no justice in the world. Also my brother is in the hole right now for dealing weed. And those responsible foe the death of MILLIONS and EVERYONE KNOWS get off scot free.

What if it wasn't a conspiracy, and America just got a (well deserved IMO) bloody nose from being the international douchebag of the world?

Americans would prefer to believe a conspiracy, rather than accept the uncomfortable truth.

Americans don't care what dirty things their government does in other countries as long it translates to lower costs/higher living standards for themselves.

Then they deserve more terrorist attacks until they do

Honesty people probably wouldn't care. You its been awhile since the initial shock wore off and people are just tired talking about it. They would spin it in such a way to show that it wasn't that big of a deal, or a lie.

Nothing. Marx was correct in that the working class would eventually develop revolutionary potential once they were made aware of their status in life. What his theory doesn't cover is the revolutionary potential of the middle class and the potential of lower class people who have been drugged by the comforts of modern society. Porky figured it out in the end.

Yeah basically. What conspiracy theorists on the internet fail to understand is that its obvious the government is retardidly evil, its just that no one cares.

This

Also this

Sorry your brother was a victim of the war on drugs OP

That's ok, he's only in there for a few months. He's screwed now careerwise, but it's not like he was going to ever go past minimum wage cuck work anyways

Bump

haha this

Doesn't change the fact that it was used as an opportunity to start wars that would have been politically unimaginable otherwise.

This thread needs to return to reddit

What

That's what it means to be ruling class.

It isn't that your average person doesn't care, they just don't bother getting worked up over it because they think there's nothing they can do. Porkies do what they want and don't care who knows.

Bernie, Trump, and Corbyn are proof that people are getting fed up with the establishment. The people are angry, and the next president of the United States could be our last. I just hope we don't fall to fascism, which seems much more likely than a leftist revolution at this time.

OP, the newly-released 9/11 report pages prove that the Saudi state payed for the hijackers' flight lessons and hotel rooms. And then it was literally covered up, and we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. Your hypothetical is basically reality.

and the govenment proteched them

I was a member of the 9/11 truth movement and I would fucking say "TOLD YOU SO FAGGOTS" to a bunch of people. And rejoin whatever 9/11 truth movement which is reinvigorated and use it to piggyback on political reforms.

The truth movement knows the ameri an government did a lot of fucked up shit. You think theyre naieve?

You know theres a lot worse shit hidden in the 9/11 report. You KNOW it. Theres FBI whistle blowers who said the american government KNEW there was an impending attack.

Let's do a thought experiment. You learn 9/11 was an inside job. What do you do about it? Campaign for office? Start a movement? Welcome to a lifelong effort. It took S█████ 70 years to amass enough political capital to barely lose the Democratic nomination. Peaceful reform requires people in the government to be sympathetic and hold a majority of the power. Otherwise there's nothing you can do unless people decide to start engaging in violence by the thousands.

Seen that comic before, but allowing 3,000 mainly white middle class to upper middle class workers to get killed (or doing the killing themselves) for geopolitical gains is a bit more extreme and jarring to suburban white americans….than the other stuff.

Youre trying to basically weaken the strength of legitimacy of the american state among the white middle class population given theyre the bedrock for the empire….

What do you mean "if," OP?
Rudy "Never Forget" Giuliani fucking admitted it was an inside job. TWICE. First in 2010, then recently while introducing Trump.

Like seriously, what would happen? They would just cloak it with euphemisms so it wouldn't sound too harsh

I mean, remember this: Iraq got raped twice because of some outright lies. The second time they didn't even put effort into it, just holding up a test tube with some Mountain Dew at the UN assembly as a proof Saddam has ABC weapons.

Literally nobody gave a flying fuck about it and people are still voting for the same characters.