Media Called out for covering for religious peace events

Time for WildFire?
Now this is almost too much and too good.
Trump says the media is COVERING UP terrorist attacks.
you can hear the kvetching in the distance.
SPERGIAN.com/australia-news/2017/feb/07/terrorism-not-even-being-reported-trump-cites-sydney-siege-in-list-of-attacks
archive.is/kmaVC

Spicer had to walk the comments back… by providing a FUCKING LIST OF UNDER REPORTED ATTACKS.

Other urls found in this thread:

spj.org/divguidelines.asp
archive.is/fsMhb
trentonian.com/general-news/20170120/trentonian-censorship-case-centers-on-legality-of-reporter-obtaining-docs
archive.is/8REjG
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-08/sydney-sinkhole-opens-near-prime-ministers-point-piper-house/8250748
archive.is/c7HbB
thereligion
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033?lang=en
archive.is/oh83
when*hub.com/posts/white-house-lists-78-under-reported-terrorist-attacks/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198992/Mum-murdered-traveller-slams-Trump-s-terror-list.html
nonhalal.com.au/
archive.is/ZtYBF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they take down the link?
4D chess in action, brace yourselves faggots

No, OP is either a retard and changed theguardian to SPERGIAN or it's a wordfilter

Turnbull messed with the wrong man.

I love seeing the MSM on the defensive like this. "Nuh-uh! We reported on some of these! You're a liar! … just ignore those others on your list that we can't find articles about."

The media are already falling into Trump's hands and are in a bind. To prove Trump wrong, they will have to rehash and show all the terror attacks they covered and try and make it seem that their small coverage was really major coverage. This will show people that terror is a big deal, very prominent and that much of it is due to muslims, thereby making a case for his ban. If the media lies or makes up shit to make it look like they covered terror attacks, then the media are outed as liars or they again help Trump's narrative. If they don't show anything, then this proves Trump is right about terror attacks being covered up. If they attack the president, this will make the media look petty as fuck and show how biased and partisan they are, further solidifying the idea of them being the opposition party. Even more, it will show them being in collusion even more with democrats and cuckservatives when those fuckers come out of the woodwork to try and bash Trump over this. He's put them all into a damned if you do, damned if you don't situation. Media is being reminded about his 88D chess.

It's a fair accusation, especially seeing the blatant whitewashing of the 2015 New Year's Eve mass grope/rape fest in Cologne.

Called it when Trump told Turnbull that he'd hold up the US end of the deal, but extreme vetting would be involved. There's no way the US is taking any sandniggers from Australia. Get fucked Australia (sorry about your PM).

He did this shit all throughout the campaign as well.

It's all right. We'll just continue storing them in our offshore detainment facility. They're not getting into Australia in either case.

these fucks keep saying "we cover terror". But trump didint say that. He said they are "COVERING UP".

I believe Trump is getting too much credit here.

This seems like classic Bannon to me.(KIKE WAS GIVEN A CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE D10 KIND FOR THIS POST)

I mean really now.

Le bannon mastermind meme

Hell, half of the ones trying to prove Trump wrong are just pointing to OVERSEAS rags that reported on them. For a day.

This is the benefit of being the one with power. One can make up minor lies and small alterations to them which makes you seem favorable and it puts the powerless then on the defensive. They have to exert the resources to defend themselves.

I don't want Trump to leave office ever. He is going to be using the kikes methods against them, the same that they used against white people for a decade or more.

You all should turn it into an offshore grave.

Skimmed the article. A: The Guardian seems very reluctant to link to the 78 list. The article has plenty of links to defensive articles, but zero to the list itself. B: They pick up two incidents and use British and Israeli news-coverage to somehow defend American media!? The Guardian does a poor job at that too.

Excibit 1 is the French summer attacks. No one has been claiming those attacks didn't get coverage. They where impossible to hide, and would therefore hardly be on the list had the pussiecunts darred linking to it.

Exhibit 2 is the Aussi Siege. Here the Guardian uses British and Israeli newspapers. The Israeli media is keen on islamic terrorism and the British media will always report on Commonwealth happedings.

And this:

Every fucking time, this madman is truly fit to serve our people.

Take your commie talking point and shove it up your ass.

Yes, Trump. It is.

Wew the press briefing should be good tomorrow.

I saw this on (((CNN)) earlier.
First thing they did was roll out a montage of them of every religious peace event in the last year and scream "Look! Look! we're not liars! Trump is fearmongering!"
Beautiful.

Remarkable watching the media tie themselves in knots. Trump makes these idiots look like C students.

The way they cut off the stream right after you could hear someone ask Sean about SNL was the icing on the cake.

(checked)
Kek does agree
PRAISE KEK

If "muh Putin" didn't work, what the fuck makes them think "muh Bannon" will?

These things were reported on, but they sure did do some gymnastics to get out of admitting it was a crazy mudshit doing it.
With the siege, the news maintained it had nothing to do with Islam even when the guy had hostages holding an ISIS flag at the windows.
Once people obviously saw and they were backed into a corner, they admitted it, but claimed he was just a rogue, lone lunatic and not representative of Islam.

Later on It tured he had stabbed his ex wife and set her on fire, in the hall of my friends building. She recognised him.
Why the fuck he was wandering free and able to take a bunch of people hostage?
That fact was also glossed right over.

When he begins calling out the jewish press for underreporting shitskin crime is when shit gets real.

The Lying Press actually believe it's ethical to deflect the truth about islamic attacks while desperately focusing on anything they can to demonize whites. A self-proclaimed "ethics" group outright advocates this deflection.

Christ have mercy, it's real, link here: spj.org/divguidelines.asp

That's a good point actually, I don't think I really heard anything from overseas MSM about the Sydney siege or the countless number of foiled attacks to date in Australia.

archive.is/fsMhb (((Their))) code of conduct makes for an interesting read

Was that the one where the guy put the wrong terrorist flag up in the window and then demanded the police get him an ISIS flag to put up?

I can not stop laughing, just look at what he's made them broadcast on air. He has made them do a recap episode of all the terrorist attacks at once
etc. Like what the fuck, how can they still not see what he's doing? The public isn't going to remember or care if CNN reported things enough or not, but these images of these terrorist attacks being compiled and dumped directly on them all at once ARE going to stick. The impression the public watching this will subconsciously be left with is a very clear

10/10

OK. I want this organization burned to the ground. I want their website nuked. I want their punishment to be severe.

Dori Zinn, this cunt must be destroyed

Holy shit, this is just too easy.

1488D chess

But yeah, this is exactly how I'm going to utilize the stories on the normies around me.

So this is from one of their twitter pages, a reporter snatched a child social services folder from the courthouse and ran out with it.

The FIVE YEAR OLD NIGGER BEING RAISED BY HIS GRANDMOTHER - ==SHOWED UP TO SCHOOL WITH CRACK, TWICE, IN ONE WEEK==

How can anyone defend niggers, ever?

trentonian.com/general-news/20170120/trentonian-censorship-case-centers-on-legality-of-reporter-obtaining-docs

Oh my fucking god I can practically see the looks on all these shills faces when they realize what they just did.

Forgot to add: 6 gorillion years in paint

They lose no matter what angle they play now, it's great

Ok faggots.

Time to bunker up.
My hard drives just got corrupted (((randomly))) so you better start backing up your shit and preparing for viral attacks.

DEHUMANIZE AND FACE THE BLOODSHED.

Also watch out for that /k/ torrent. I downloaded that the other day.

My backup NAS corrupted years of backups just yesterday.

Are you kidding me, we still hear the news bang on about it today !

We're definately now facing viral attacks now. These people are getting really pissed off at us to the point where we need to think about self defense.

Either fight, or walk away now.

I'm a fuckin autist. Tried to set up a Mint virtual box but couldn't make it work with my VPN.

I don't know what the fuck to do.

Just make sure your files are on a separate hard drive. That'll do for now.

Or at least save some links (don't expect them to be there though).
I too am new to mint. Think of it as an adventure. :^)

They got my 3TB anime drive, the bastards.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED. DAMMIT.

Yesterday, my laptop started (((buzzing))). Not 100%, but I suspect that hard drive failure is imminent. Coincidence?

Run antivirus you idiot.

Remember, any data you only have one copy of is data that you do not care about.

I don't care about any of my Data, kek

What file is causing the fucking damage?
I'm going to keep it separate for a while.

Did you download the same torrent recently?

Haven't booted it back up yet due to the fact that I reckoned it a hardware problem, but you do have dubs.

It may just be that the disk is old, I don't know. Always keep 2 copies of absolutely everything. Don't be like me.

Commercial antivirus will not catch an NSA-tier payload.

Holy shit, CNN being forced to cover infowars …. thought I'd never see the day.

for years I always wondered why the president never just laid down the facts

Trump gives 0 shits and just lays them out.

I'm sure I could find all that I lost, but it's still annoying.

For """politics""" (i.e. to cover up America's own subversion tactics to eliminate blowback)

Problem is, the blowback is so bad now that it's better to inform the public. That's why I'm still angry at intelligence services.
Let it go. It's too late to try and stop the truth, too many people know it.

Turnball messed with Australia.

I hope he is very very nervous.

Please do this for me plz

KEK WILLS IT.

FUCKING HEIL'D

Checked. Make it happen.

a fucking sinkhole opened up near his house in a multi-million dollar suburb today. Trump curse strikes again.

THIS

We at Holla Forums get our information from a multitude of world-wide sources, and we've known for years that the MSM has been editing out the details of Muslim terror attacks, as well as ignoring them completely in some cases.

Trump is pointing out what we already knew, and it's a great strategy, as it opens up the dialogue of MSM social manipulation as well as forcing them to report on previous terror attacks AS terrorist activity, when they were trying to muddy the waters in those previous, heavily redacted stories.

President Trump is absolutely right (which is something I'm being forced to say more and more these days), it's time to get all this crap out in the open, and demand explanations from the MSM.

The MSM is at war with our president, and pushing for white genocide, and it's way past time they be called out on it, and way past time we pushed back.

thanks for the reminder, are HGST drives reliable? looking at getting a couple 4TB drives to replace my current ones.
mfw they all have >40,000 hours and I have no backups

Some cases, other cases has been unconfirmed alternative sources.

But here's the thing - how do you confirm them? Social media accounts?

Go solid state.

And quit derailing the thread.

Probably a good idea to have two backups:
1. with all files
2. with the confirmed or most likely safe and absolutely necessary files.

I simply do not have the cash for that much storage so I will "ride the wave" here.

Scornful sarcasm: How do you confirm that Mohammad Durka Mohammad murdering people while shouting "allah ackbar" is muslim terrorism? It's impossible!

You confirm them from multiple sources across the globe, and if you get social media confirmation it doesn't hurt, either.

But you're getting too philosophical about it.
It's the old, "how do I know anything is true unless I see it myself?" argument.
There are usually two competing sources, one that is telling the truth, the other is covering it up. When you compare the two, which one provides more details? Which one seem waaay too incomplete? which is more likely?

For instance, on the Yahoo "news" groups they so-called reporters have a habit of never telling you when the murderer is a black or Hispanic…people who frequent the forums have pointed this out for years, and when you go yo other news sources you will get a pic of the murderer, that almost always confirms this. When the murderer is white, they'll have a picture of him and even mention his race in the article.
EVERYONE sees this.

International news is no different, most people have the ability to sense when a "news" story is covering up, as it is almost always a lie-by-omission rather than an outright misinformation lie.

You forget false flagging and deliberate fake news.

I think news sources need an evidential threshold.

Otherwise there is no way of confirming the news.
The news have literally started to link their own news as the "source". Some of the links are to mere opinions or social media trolling.
And they fail to clarify their polling methods and who carries them out.

The media needs to be legally required to fulfill these thresholds.

Also they need to source the primary sources or at least a peer reviewed secondary resource from sophisticated peers.

Saying "this is the news" is 20th century journalism. Hell, it has barely changed since the 18th/19th century. There needs to be more government media scrutiny.

for mass storage that's retarded, a single good 1TB SSD is the cost of two good >=3TB HDDs.

They still haven't learned after a year of being dragged around by the nose.

If they have none of these, then they shouldn't be reporting & the reader should take the story with a grain of salt.
We get the same misinfo here, on occasion, but Holla Forumsacks are quick to point out it's not sourced well, or the sources are undependable.

I agree, it would be nice to have laws regarding incomplete or unverified news, but even when the "news" report specifically states "unverified reports" you know damn well the normies will take it in any way they personally want to, and that the "news" source meant for that all along.

I can legally and truthfully claim that there are "unconfirmed reports" of Hillary Clinton raping a 9-year-old girl, and those that hate her will gladly accept it as true…but when I come out in a half hour and say that more "unconfirmed reports" state that Trump helped her do it, then the whole normie universe implodes in verbal warfare…which was exactly what I wanted in the first place.

The FCC could be used to stop a lot of this, but you're then teetering on Constitutional questions…just how much can you deny the airwaves to the press if they don't start doing their jobs right?
And will this be used in the future by the government itself, to suppress news and control the media?

It gets hairy.

A hell of a lot more. I think now after we've begun to understand memes they should at least touch thresholds that even lawyers use.
There is too much misinfo now. The internet has now given us too much bullshit and now the MSM gives bullshit to compete.

The solution is to restrict formal news sources.

Alternatively, teach people to look at peer reviewed journals instead.
This is the thing, should we allow this degree of press freedom? I think the government needs to come out and condemn all non peer reviewed sources as misinfo and force the media to admit it or change their ways.

People have been complaining about being fed lies since the 80s. This has to stop.

Far and away the Gold standard of Islamic attacks. They have literally every terrorist action since 9/11 - ovèr 30,000 separate attacks in every country on earth.

Www.thereligionofpeace.com

Well, the FCC can lay down some minimum requirement regulations for the reporting of news stories, and if the MSM does not comply, they will be denied the use of the airwaves (owned by U.S. citizens, at least in U.S. territory).

But they could get around this by exclusively using satellite links in Canada or Mexico, and then piping the misinformation into the country via cables…but this would not exclude their mini-dish comms & any VHF/UHF transmission for TV & radio, so it would still put a clusterfuck barrier on their shenanigans.

Like I said, it COULD be done…but I still think you're opening a can of worms, as internet comms also travel by satellite uplinks/downlinks, so that gives them power over the internet we probably don't want them to have.

Any sauce on that Russia hate fact news, my dude?

Just a small section of often under reported news

Look at that kike nose on that mother fucker. Just look at it. Never seen an arab with a beak like that.

I'm surprised that site hasn't been shoah'd yet.

Bannon is hand of the king

The info is great on that site. I cant even begin to explain. There are whole sections expertly writen from exmuslims detailing how to have super human anti muzzie skillz.

not a perfect system either. Lots of valid complaints about it.

a) No glory for good debunkers. The "peers" arent really incentivized. Dont get credit. A public trackrecord of great debunking for star "peers" would be a huge improvement.

b) Related but not purely about the peer-review system, is the focus on number of citations as a metric of how impactful (and thus assumed to be valid) research is. You get this citation circlejerk that started with 1 piece of research. Its a bit like judicial precedent like that.

Oh! San Bernardino is now a terrorist attack? How convenient, because I specifically recall the media avoiding calling it a terrorist attack, it was a "workplace violence" due to a guy getting fired. THEY FUCKING CALLED IT A DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEE SHOOTING UO THE PLACE, MAKING IT THE FIRST WORKPLACE SHOOTING WHERE THE EMPLOYEE BROUGHT HIS WIFE WITH HIM.

FUCKING HELL, CNN

It's far easier to act as if critics of Islam have a problem with Muslims as people than it is to accept the uncomfortable truth that Islam is different.

Canada’s Zero Tolerance for Barbaric Cultural Practices Act forbids child marriage, polygamy, and forced marriage. It is being widely derided now as “anti-Muslim,” probably by the same people who last week were telling us that such practices had nothing whatsoever to do with Islam. It has even been blamed for the Harper government’s defeat. It will probably soon be a relic of history, and immigrants can stream into Canada and practice child marriage, forced marriage, and polygamy to their heart’s content. Here again we see that to the Left, all cultures must be defended and preserved except Western Judeo-Christian ones.

Division tactic, right here.
These fucks think that Trump's "ego" coupled with assumed stupidity will make him fall for this and sever ties with Bannon, Trump sees through this shit a mile away.
Keep underestimating Trump with these tactics, this is how we win.

The only ones that go to the offshore detention are the ones too stupid to enter the country legally even though they're being invited.

None of those articles could in any way be called terrorism tbh.

Holy shit what chess dimension are we on now? This is absolute genius and I'm jealous I didn't come up with it first. Trump's running circles around these idiots.

Good thing I'm someone of no consequence and my data isn't worth anything.

Oy vey, (((ISIS))) attacks on low-cattle class goyim (never isreali/jew/zionist politicians) with embedded isreali security forces in place at each event and Mossad linked reporters with the only video evidence/footage for these attacks means Trump must save Europe… by bombing Iran.

One day ISIS/Al Qaeda/Muslim Brotherhood/Boko Haram/DAESH etc might manage to kill an isreali, elite jew or at least a zionist politician, maybe if the ignition goes off on handover.

It's some variation of that law. He's got them blinded by their own rage and haughty, euphoric intellect that they're doing his job free of charge.

Even after all this time the MSM still takes Trump to be the Socratic, old fool and gets played every single time.

Jurisdiction is a big issue, you'd need international legislation, not just national legislation.

I want regulation on the procedure of journalism, not the content.

What a great name for legislation.

All I have are podesta emails and soros leaks.

And the insurance files.

They'd have to be everywhere already though?

oh my yes. those digits say that the media's reckoning is at hand

Now don't get me wrong here, Trump's a smart guy, but let's not get TOO carried away about the 88D chess. His opponents are, after all, ridiculously retarded lobotomized dodo birds, for all intents and purposes.

The fact they can't see what he's doing with this, when it's this blatantly obvious, is yet another example of this.

I genuinely do admire this man. Burgers should be happy that they've got someone out there in government who isn't a total cuck; it's more than I can say for my country.

Not even to you? Hard drives regularly pack up as a rule.

This is the problem.
Too many stupid people, or people too stubborn to break the ideological shackles or greatest allies in panic mode.

It's like a complete role reversal of "brexit".

Doesn't pursuing warZ for isreal using jewish black propaganda for justification constitute the very definition of a cuck?

Anyway, let's just carry on killing isreal's enemies until there's not one white left to fight anymore, hopefully no-one will notice the hook-nose orchestrating all this…

Are you all using (((Windows)))?

NEVER FORGET
LINDT CHOCOLATE IS DELICIOUS

Yes, but I think not for much longer.

Learn to spell

I don't know what blithering idiot cut that out of where it came from, but they fucked up. I corrected this.

Polite sage for offtopic.

I fucked up the sage but I got dubs. I suppose that's acceptable.

Oh I think this is gonna make them nervous

Cuck = zionist controlled politician sending your sons to fight and die for isreali interests

No, you make the rest of us look like yokels.

Care to explain how I make the rest of 'us' look like yokels, kike?

Here's my original post you took umbrage to, claiming I need to learn how to spell.

(checked)
The Lugenpresse will burn brother, we'll make sure of it. When we're done with them everyone will know (((who))) has been weaving these lies

Saved. This will come in handy.

What's this about Lindt?
I saw a couple pictures about it but I missed the context.
What did you guys meme into reality this time?

Also:
Sydney sinkhole opens up near Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull's home in Point Piper
archive.is/8REjG
abc.net.au/news/2017-02-08/sydney-sinkhole-opens-near-prime-ministers-point-piper-house/8250748
Goddamnit Australian shitposters, take it easy with the memes. This is powerfull fucking magic, you're gonna spend it too fast if you keep using it like this.

Whilst dubs confirm, it must be stated that all he is doing is
Telling the fucking TRUTH
The world is so fucked that the simple act of just telling the TRUTH is the most revolutionary action one can take, and the most harmful to our enemy

what the fuck is that?
I think I heard that word once, 20 years ago or so.
The fuck is a "truth"?

I think that might the quality of the pic fooling you but there are some truly impressive beaks out there

(Checked)
So the Don is in a no lose scenario with the MSM.

Huh, first I heard of that detail and I live in Australia and all. But yeah, that's the one.

It's amazing he does all this with the MSM and liberals as smug and underestimating as ever, dismissing him as a dumb buffoon as he baits and plays them so openly. They're not even genuinely ignorant that they're being played–they recognize that he's played the media early on in the campaign to get his message out–but still don't put their money where their mouth is and keep treading the path that failed them.

So they just reminded everyone of all the terrorist attacks at a time when their narrative is supposed to be "muslims are harmless"?

4D CHESS

I already knew ```that```

Surely (((their))) narrative is that muslims are terrorising you and not Mossacd operatives, so please kill isreal's enemy for us goyim.

has happened to me twice. have a harddisk to backup your stuff.

Alas only to us. Normies will forget about it or just not be aware of the situation at all. They have fullyt assumed the position of beasts. Our only hope now is to win the coming war purge nost of them and pray that some may be awoken by the conflict.

Begone, Satan. You have no power here.

(checked)

these higher dubs expel the demon!

NEVER. That's globalism.

Sauce?

I think people need to start looking into The Giving Pledge, started in 2010 by Bill Gates and friends. All the propaganda seems to have started soon after this.

>spj.org/divguidelines.asp
>>archive.is/c7HbB

(C80) [Sora wa Chimidoro (JACKASSS)] Red Temptation (Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt) [English] =LWB=

What are you implying? The impressive schnoz isn't a kike monopoly - all Semitic peoples can have it. Just because it is a possible kike plant does not mean that actual mudslimes don't do this shit.

This seems kike, ban user.

kek'd

The media are the fucking terrorists in the first place, Trump is just slowly bringing attention to this fact.

Nor does that contest the fact we have evidence of isreali jews dressing up as muslims pretending to be jihadists.

In fact the entire MO of Mossad since the formation of Is-Ra-El is to bring about war through deception.

thereligion ofpeace.com
site catalogs shitskin attacks

Holy fuck, how do they not see what they're doing to themselves?!

Also there is your gatesofvienna, EDL, Britain First, Gert Wilders, Pam Geller, Frank Gaffney and a whole array of new kosher [fake] nationalist movements designed to gull the unthinking goyim into fighting yet another of their warZ

So why don't you foul kike fuck off back there with your own kind.

If you really want to fight just join the IDF, put on some isreali issue nappies and shit and piss yourself in fear at the very thought of direct battle with the rest of your cowardly evil kind.

Are the XP safe?

DEHUMANIZE AND FACE THE BLOODSHED

ITS "DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED" YOU FUCKING NIGGER.

Any time someone uses this term, we really need an infograph on how this was Israel's last great memetic propaganda word, the first time I heard it was before my teens at my grandmother's house while she had the 700 Club or some Southern Preacher on TV in the early 80s.

It's genius and absolutely necessary to inform everyone how, why and when it was created by Israel to influence Christians.

NIGGER THE HUMAN AND BLOOD THE FACE

that is how you get GRIDS

marginally better than newer versions, but still essentially compromised

WE HAVE OFFICIALLY CROSSED UNIVERSES, SAN BERNARDINO WAS A TERRORIST ATTACK

Any user feel up to helping me make a compilation of all the terrorist attacks in the last 2 years, and throw it up on jewtube?

Or do we already have one of those?

Molyneux himself was doing this.
Is that you Bolynu?

I didn't think much of it but these posts make me nervous.

Negative, just another user trying to redpill as much as we can.

No he isn't that Rabbi, he's some retard villager in Pakistan. His name is Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, he's been interviewed a number of times.

Yes every single jewish counter jihad [kosher] nationalist movement is doing this daily just go to gatesofvienna website or contact Frank Gaffney for more info in how to fight all of isreal's warZ using jewish black propaganda

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

You know that thing people like to say about nigs raping people without AIDS because they think it just "passes over" instead of just giving it them too?

They say that because it's true, and kids aren't an exception. In fact, it's one of the reasons it's so fucking uncontrollable in Africa. Not to mention the ones born with HIV/AIDS positive mothers.

Or is that something we left in the Bearenstein universe? Because sure as shit I hope so.

Well I gotta do a wipe and install *nix before I start working on this.

I have no idea how weird shit is bout to get, but I just want to say that no matter what it was an honor and a joy shitposting with you all over the years.

Semper Fidelis and Shadilay.

Fire rooster started january 28th actually

time to go offline thats for sure
Shadilay brother.
KEK be with us all

Dubs reveal my ignorance of chink solar cycles once again.

You shouldn't show your true colors when you're trying to deceive.

to quote the following twitter post

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/258584864163500033?lang=en

My twitter has become so powerful i can make my enemies tell the truth

See you in the wired, keep your stick on the ice.

This one is false, it's an online hoax. The Daily Mail interviewed the guy, he lives in the Kashmir province:

archive.is/oh83

the White House list of terrorist attacks on an interactive map + photos (turn on Flash):

when*hub.com/posts/white-house-lists-78-under-reported-terrorist-attacks/

trump has HAARP control app on his phone

Bannon is a meme.

Ill say it again.

Either Trump is an absolute genius at social manipulation, or he is an extremely well connected jackass.

Its probably both.

Show me

I answered you instantly. Show me proof! I thought not, idiot!

The media don't care how much they get BTFO. They'll just keep on shilling until they run out of money.

The Pope. He's a walking dead man, and after the recent kerfuffle with SMOM it won't matter who kills him. It will be laid at the feet of Blake and Bannon in particular.

NYT covered the Catholic internecine conflict in late January, which is a good sign that it's going to be part of an upcoming narrative. Trump has actual ties to SMOM. And don't forget, Francis is a Jesuit. He's said before that he didn't expect to live long.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4198992/Mum-murdered-traveller-slams-Trump-s-terror-list.html

lol

Be sure to create many terrorist attacks and send them to Spicer so he'll mention them in his conferences.

cucked so fucking hard

Jesus H. Christ I can barely make this post, my gut hurts too much.

Spooky, isn't it? It's like there are two plan got executed as same time.

After several failed media, shilling and discredit campaings and a full on consumer boycott operation happening towards all known MSM lobbies in the market, it's surprising only Gawker has gone under.
I do wonder how many coins do they hace now in their coffers, it oughta be three times more empty now than at the time of the second American depression back in '09, even with Israeli and Soros backups.

Like every one of the clips Cooper is trying so hard to reinforce that HE WAS THERE are clearly just green screen shots

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT LINDT AUSTRALIA REFUSED TO BUY INTO THE HALAL SCAM AND THAT IS WHY THEY WERE TARGETED

This is what happens when your press perpetually puts out lies they have no intention of keeping track of. You're just going to show the populace you'll lie even more to get out of things or you're going to tell the truth and expose your never ending old lies. What a web they've woven.

HALAL CHOCOLATE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST BY MUDSLIME STANDARDS, THE TAX IS A SCAM MADE BY SAUDI OIL DIGGERS ANYWAY

You forgot the third possibility, the most likely: the libtards who work in the corporate media are 1) dumb people and 2) they've never faced a presidential candidate or a president who says they're full of shit and and who doesn't need their approval. They have no idea what to do.

So wait, is Lindt /ourguy/? Or is this a viral marketing campaign?

Lindt is also a cafe so it may have been the cafe that refused halal certification. Halal certification is a way the muslims make us pay the jiyza which is why they try and get it put on goods that do not have to be halal for goatfuckers to eat anyway.

Aussies, for a list of foods that don't have the jiyza

nonhalal.com.au/

Brothers, don't use the routers (((they))) give you. Switch over to PFSense now and regain control of your network. I have a pfSense router hooked connected directly to my ONT which works great. I can give more details if anyone is interested.

Decrypt your files and face to big brother. He is /ourguy/.

Everybody needs to learn how to do E.Y.E. psi shit.

Psionics is degenerate and dogmatic. We adhere to Kekism here apparently. Praise Kek!

Do you even know what psionics even is?

Another "open secret". The rare yuri video confirmed it.

It's ok, our side is getting stronger every day with the biggest party starting to fracture as is the 3rd/4th biggest party

The Aryan is waking to the jews trying to destroy him by debt and infiltration of sub humans……So who do you attack the brainless shitskins or the rat jew pushing the latter on your nation …..very simple solution Aryans stop being altruistic grow a pair and destroy first the jews in you gov then kick the shitskins they brought in to dilute you OUT!! so simple ..

meaniing do not allow Aryan kids to watch jew propaganda tv or movies period.Make the name jew a puke worthy word nehind education of what they are.It starts in our youth and trained right to negate all jew propaganda Aryans win as they are better fit have higher IQs and better genetics that all jew/shitskins.z…Their narrative is dead rebuild master race …Out them in all areas of prestige and influence as they are mongrel inbreds not worthy of an audience.

have a jew teacher walk out have a jew employer quit completely shun them from everything and call out every time they try to elevate a fellow rat.They have to be eliminated from our world so make steps young soldiers.Fuck them all they are worthless and the reason shit is fucked up now.You can change that put them in their place .

Remember, there can be no New World Order without merging all Religion first.

That is what the (((Vatican))) and (((Francis))) are doing, they try to unify every religion on Earth, so the (((NWO))) can swallow them easily.

Lots of Religions mean lots of Opposition. Only when they have one Religious Leader whom everybody follows, they can bring their (((NWO))) into fruition.

The threat of the (((Deep State))) is ever more present and if Trump does not deal with it soon, it will swallow him whole.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

archive.is/ZtYBF

(deleted page. snapshot from Jewgle cache)

Read this, and spread it. Especially you, Muricans. Got to get a grasp of what is going on behind the curtains against your country.

The CIA owns banks?