Due to low sales Marvel now had enough pandering to SJWs

Guggenheim: X-Men Relaunch More About “X-Men As Heroes” Than “Struggling Minority”

archive.is/X53qk
bleedingcool.com/2017/02/04/guggenheim-x-men-relaunch-x-men-heroes-struggling-minority/

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html
exhentai.org/g/749562/58102418b6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Honestly at this point they need to blow up all the multiverses, make absolutely everything non-canon and literally start all over.

Top kek. I'm not surprised but confused. Marvel has been ignoring or letting X-men fall to shit because Marvel does not own the movie right for X-men. It seems like that or some isolated line would be the best place to pull sjw shit while fixing up their other major lines like Avengers and so on. Then again, X-men and related x-books were always reliable money-makers so if it is doing poorly, they may be panicking.

They should reset the universe to some prior point. Anything before Sentry showing up or when he died. That was the last time Marvel was readable.

Too late, I'll boycott Marvel for the rest of my life. I'll also make my children and grandchildren hate them too.

>>>Holla Forums

Since when's the Hulk a fucking teenager?

Comic books have been garbage since inception. Stick to manga like non-degenerates do.

They should also keep X-Men a separate universe.

they just did that recently. the whole retarded sheband with the incursions turned into secret wars 2015, where doctor doom rebuilt the entire marvel multiverse into one planet where every universe has its own domain, with himself as the emperor married to reed richards' qt aryan wife and made himself the father of reed richards' science prodigy children. reed found out and long story short the marvel universe was rebooted with 10x more fucking poz than before.

hulk is currently a gook.

Nah. Marvel will keep doing it.

These companies don't give a shit about money.

Marvel is kike scum.

Guggenheim is a truly decrepit mind, as anyone who's had the misfortune of seeing Arrow will agree.

So it started the cucking of Reed Richards?
JUST

Don't expect anything to change, goy.

Who the hell writes this shit?

Props to Dr. Doom though. He cool.

*resets

this /thread

Yep. I read them in the 90s and they were good. Punisher War Journal was /k/ the comic it was just fucking great.

But this shit? I go into a comic shop and leaf through anything Marvel and I just want to puke. The company needs to die. The entire IP package needs to end up on the auction block and to be bought for $0.50 by the Russian mob.

Perhaps. We'll have to see what is more important. Demoralising whitey or the shekels.

I wonder if Soros can blow his entire fortune supporting every media company on planet earth.

Hulk's powers are now held by a Chink who doesn't have anger issues
Ms Marvel is now a muslim who is probably also a lesbian – She has no relation or connection to the original Ms Marvel besides the lightning bolt costume
Spider-Man is a half-latino half-basketball kid who is probably also gay. He was given the title of Spidey after Spidey died. Spidey is no longer dead in their universe, though.
Nova is a kid, for some reason
Wolverine is now an old man, so his retarded dyke daughter is the new Wolverine.
Captain America is a black guy now, because Steve Rogers turned old and lost his powers.. Steve Rogers is no longer old or powerless, by the way.
Thor is a woman and a coalburner. She was supposed to die from cancer which was becoming more aggressive due to her using Thor's powers. She is not dead.
Iron Man is now a nigger female teenager. Tony Stark is in some kind of death coma.. but Dr. Doom has apparently also taken over as Iron Man. Figure that out.
Hawkeye has been replaced but girl who also uses a bow and calls herself Hawkeye.
Vision is still around. He built himself an ideal white family, but for some reason, it's only his awkward teen daughter that shows up in the comics.
Cyclops is a teenager again for some reason.

I could probably keep going, but you get the idea: Marvel destroyed every iconic character that was popular because of the movies, their sales tanked, and now they are trying to be "Fun" again

Hulk is alive but he was murdered by the arrow man.

wait, how the fuck does wolverine age when he regenerates immediately? fucking hell

No he is from the past but the old cyclops died from mutant disease. Not everyone is happy with the result.

It didn't across their minds. He is from other uni and the original wolverine died by the melting metals.

I'm not even a marvel fan & I find this disgusting. I recently read the Dr. strange Omnibus which had his best stories, & found out they couldn't use any of the mystical far east Chinese magic from the comics in the movie, so they replaced the wise old asian magic master with some random white woman. Haven't even seen the movie, but that really upset me. Let china or tibet or whatever be associated with magican kung fu & meditation magic, god damn. It;s a compliment, not something racist.

filtering past the overused 'i am a jew' monologue from shakespeare, 'the vision' is actually really really good for a modern day marvel comic.

Yeah no the age of comics are dead, at this point its a rotting corpse what they are doing now is to little to late. If anything Comics now stand as an example of what happens when you pander to a minority group that does not even actually read the fucking things. This is like all the "Star wars" fans who have only watched the movie and think the nuking of the universe after them, you know, the one where the empire were the good guys, was a good idea.

Comics started a whole lot of great things, but its dead.

The king is dead, long live the king.

(((Guggenheim)))

What is the majority race who are currently reading them?

THIS.

DON'T GIVE THEM A DOLLAR. NO MERCY. MAKE THEM DEAD. YOU PANDER TO SOCJUS YOU DIE WITH SOCJUS.

Cyclops did nothing wrong.
And time travel ALWAYS makes things better, doesn't it?

When the dust settles in several years, the golden era omnibus collections will be the only thing people care to collect. No one will want to collect the adventures of Ms Muslim and the Diversity Rangers. They'll go back to the 80s and 90s when these characters were iconic and their adventures were wild and fun.

The modern era will only be looked upon as an embarrassment to the medium. It will be seen as a low point when higher quality art and the largest audience they could have ever possibly had led to shit sales, and some of the worst writing, characterization, and plotlines ever conceived, surrounded by a clique of some of the most obnoxious faggots ever to blight the industry.

Cap is supposed to be the evil one here.

God reading this makes me fucking cringe because its all true. Kinda why if i want to follow comics, i would switch over the dark horse.

At least the spawn comics were good.

The new majority in comics are the SJW types, you know the ones who pushed captin marvel. But they did not realize that that group is really freaking small by comparison, so they drove out their main market.

Its the same thing that happened with the warhammer franchise, albeit, they managed to bounce back.

Time travel is like the new shark jump, its when you got nothing left to try and say fuck it time travel lol.

what the fuck, the writing is offset by the horrendous looking shit art. fucking deadlines.

There is no way in hell Cap is suppose to be the bad guy here. I refuse to believe it.

The Strange movie got actually attacked for whitewashing the stereotype Old Asian Mentor with a bald white woman.
Figures.

The fuck do the good guys monologue on about then?

This is a good thing.

Mutants as a downtrodden minority was always the stupidist thing ever.

He always aged, just very slowly.
The old Wolverine is form the future, who got send back somehow for unkown reasons.

Um..ok I don't see something wrong with the cap? He is simply explaining to him that he shouldn't ignore the people like they are nothing.

CAP CONFIRMED A NAZI UBERMENSCH.

The artist is actually very talented, but like you said they rush this shit out without proper time to detail.

Captain America is controlled by Red Skull and is a secret nazi. Everyone in universe thinks Captain Marvel's future-policing is a good thing and Cap is evil for saying shit like "you should listen to the people" as well as in another comic being portrayed as the bad guy for saying "stop sending children with super powers on missions when they can't control their powers".

you didn't catch the big controversial panel last year where cap is revealed to have been hydra all along? it was a meme and everything. the best upside was that the kikes kvetched and named themselves as the founders of most comics companies.

What is the comic? I want to read that. By the way they are just making the evil red skull look good. Whom came up with that idea?

What's especially weird about this is that in context it makes no sense.

The Civil War 2 storyline is that the Inhumans discovered some guy whose power is to see the future.. So they rip off Minority Report and use him to stop crime before it happens… The problem is that, depending on who is writing the issue, that power fluctuates between 100% accurate, to not entirely accurate, to misleading, to full on Terminator where the future is unchangeable. In several instances, they've tried to change the future only for things to happen exactly as predicted, but in others, they've acted on predictions that were entirely wrong, and they've outright stopped things from happening before.

Capain Marvel / Carol Danvers believes they should use it to stop all the crime.

Iron Man believed it was wrong to punish people for crimes they haven't committed yet, or might not commit at all, because the Inhuman's visions are clearly bullshit most of the time.

Somehow, Iron Man is supposed to be the bad guy because he was defending people from unlawful punishment, and now he's supposed to be some kind of tyrant brought low by his own hubris.

Stan Lee's real name is (((Lieber))). What else would X-men be about?

iron man is the whump character of marvel. everything bad happens to him. hes even deleted his own brain to save the world, but is still apparently an arrogant evil hwyte fuck.

She is a total bitch and she destroyed the people's lives and….guess what happened to her?

Everyone who read the comics agreed by the end of it that it was mostly Carol's fault for starting the wars and being a massive faggot over EVERYTHING I SAY AND DO IS RITE, DON'T MANSPLAIN TO ME CIS SCUM.

By the time they likely reboot the mahvel universe again (give it a year or two, it always will happen), Carol is going to be given the Beating Stick so hard, she will never have a major role in anything ever again.

Well, there was an issue where he talks to Spider-Nigger and apologizes, checks his privilege, and then insists that the future vision powers are actually just like.. DUN DUN DUN… RACIAL PROFILING.

No words man. That's just depressing.

This. Anyone giving these kikes shekels should be beat with a rubber hose

Shouldn't they the using his psychic powers to arrest themselves, as they're breaking the law?

Yup. there are comics on interent for free.

Funny thing is, Hollywood never gave the real reason they changed it: China.

The Ancient One was a Tibetan monk in the comics. China wouldn't run the movie if there was even the slightest allusion to their issues with Tibet, so the jews who want China to be the biggest market forced a change in the script and casting so they wouldn't upset the commie chinks.

Shield knew they were breaking the laws but did nothing about it. Queen medusa used him like a tool because she thought it would be helpful however it turmed out it isn't.

Is Black Bolt still in the cuckshed?

how fucking horrifying. any hobby or interest that has this kind of "you go girl" bullshit needs to go straight in the oven.

Yes, he killed Cyclops and stand with Medusa because Cyclops destroyed the green mists.

So is Black Bolt still king at least?

This.
Two years ago my little cousin started reading comics. I wanted to completely get him away from Media bullshit from young age and introuduce him into guns and sports, but he got cancer and couldn't go/play outside until treatment was over. Since he was forced to entertain himself with something at home, his mom got him comics, which was a huge redflag for me. So instead i introduced him into few "redpilling" Mangas, or at least those that have more correct aspects and get him away from Western shit, i rather want him to be a patriotic weeaboo who values his family, instead of being a white guilt cuck, so now he reads Mangas instead of Comics. Right now i am paving a way to get him interested in STEM, Politics and so on. At least i already baited him into Programming/Math by showing him he can make his own Videogames. Next i will try baiting him into physics and chemistry by doing some basic experiments together.

If you have kids or young family members, do everything to get them out of Western Media and at least prepare them for the inevitable redpill.

What? As someone who read them somewhat for a couple of years as a kid, i'm just confused. Can't they just have like you know, adventures and shit? Stop the bad guys? This is literally soap-opera bullshit that only 50 year old cat-ladies could follow.

It's good though, the american comic industry is entirely jewish.

Techincally yes but Medusa is in total control of the inhumans so practically no. They are seperated now. He is running a night club for the superhumans.

one of the writers actually stated this in an interview. so theres no win situation as far as that casting was concerned

I saw posted before on Holla Forums the pages of a comic where Red Skull is giving a speech to a crowd of Whites. The speech is totally Holla Forums, talking about how the country was in the 50s, how the factories closed and the jobs went away and the culture was allowed to degenerate into consumerist nothingness while endless hostile foreigners were allowed to enter America. Everything he touched on were issues that a lot of people were complaining about in real life for decades.

Of course, the writer is a Jew, via classic Jewish nepotism, which means unless you're a Jew, or a shabbos goy related to someone the Jews value, you're not even considered for roles in the industry. In order to make Skull's speech look like "le intolerance and hateful bigotry," they show the White men of the crowd strapping on Muslim-style suicide vests.

They easily could have gone with a great story arc about how the people are turning to the "villains" and siding with them because the people who were supposed to be their heroes aren't doing their fucking jobs. Instead it's just taking White America's concerns and anguish and mocking them in typical Hebraic fashion.

This. Anything but the bare essentials which touches on being anti-Trump as a protest against the national sovereignty of the USA , isn't getting my money. Ever. Again.

So far: AirBnB, Star Wars, Starcucks and Marvel.

A public apology or address which dismisses those remarks as unrepresentative of them is required for my business to return.

Yeah they make their "villains" way to obvious. This is hardcore propaganda level.

The writing is fucking awful even if you disregard the propaganda.

Honestly manga has been nothing but degenerate burger shit ever since K-ON became popular. Manga in general turns westerners really fucking autistic though.

Leave Tor alone you fiends!

Wew I like the uniform but I wouldn't wear that in real life because the white colour tends to look dirty easily. jew's mind is so warpy. :\

In what way is that possible?

Jesus christ.

This one is specially retarded because Frank Castle spent most of his story shooting niggers and kikes. The guy is practically Holla Forums and /k/ given flesh.

This is on par with Foreskin Man fighting the Circumciser, or whatever that absurd comic was.

I don't understand how Spider-Man managed to be so good from the 60s-80s and then in the 2000s when Strazinsky had control of his run. Hell I remember when someone tried to white guilt him diring the Civil Rights movement to protest and he did not give a shit.

So it's written by a jew? jews have a unhealthy obsession with the sex stuff just like alien who aducted the people to study the sexual parts.

It's happened long time ago… including Dredd too… Sorry!

Frank started basically as a return to old school conservatives eye for an eye. He left the military, was going to become a priest, saw his family get chopped down, the law did nothing, and so he became a representation of old school, borderline Catholic Inquisition. The strength of Castle as a character for many years is because, even though his methods were considered extreme, they were morally correct and effective. Kike writes hated this. Mark Millar (potato kike) turned the Punisher into am extreme straight edge.

I forget what the comic was called, but it was about an anti-circumcision super hero who fought jewish caricatures. It was pretty hilarious, but I wouldn't put it past the Jude to fund the creation of such things to defame or weaken the appearance of their opposition.

We could start a campaign claiming that the "Thor" comic is insulting our religion and demand reparations, an apology, and a proud white man thor with a giant red beard, or they'll be sued for somethjng or other.

White man Thor at least is coming back. The bitch is getting kicked out

Still, if we make this about religion, they'll tear themselves up.

It's a little late on the Whor front. The comic has been around for a couple years and they've really just relegated her to a background character that occasionally does important things. She's very much a "AND I'M HERE TOO!" kind of character, at this point.

When they inevitably blow up the current continuity and reset everything, expect Thor Odinson to be in his rightful place… And they are totally building up to some big retcon shit. Something with Galactus and some niggers doing cosmic shit.. Also, Galactus is now the life-bringer, in case you missed that development too.

D.r strange should fight an army of spooky skeletons for the entire sequel just to spite them. I hear they're more afraid of Skeletons than the black population.

generally speaking it's easier to win the fans of anything over the first time around , rather than win them back once you've let them down ; but hey, maybe comicbook fans will break that paradigm and prove to be the biggest cucks yet
Also

Lel, is this comic you are talking about? It look funny.

That's exactly the one.

On one hand, I am fine with keeping religion out of it. As long as Frank is a conservative, American patriot that wants his country to be clean of criminality and is willing to go to the lengths to make it happen, then I am fine. On the other, a pissed off old school Italian Catholic whipping out Old Testament wrath would really piss the Yids off.

Why? We use the skull symbol on the masks.

Apparently, a lot of active soldiers fighting overseas wear the Punisher's skull logo on their uniforms. They are deeply sympathetic and respectful to the character.

Nope.
Sold all of my marvel shit to collectors, used the money to buy a VR headset and titan card (I had a lot of collectors comics, merch, Blu-ray/DVDs, games etc). No looking back.

If you think you're such a big fucking deal that you dare to shove political rhetoric down my throat pandering to people who have never given you a dime and completely ignore the wishes of the fans who have been with you ever since they were able to read your shit then you've shown where your loyalties lie. I actively tell people not to buy Marvel now. They can eat shit.

Until the genocide is over, no comic books. GLR used comic book readers as his example of a complete ignorant idiot with no political leanings. Of course the jews would try to exploit that population and manipulate them into casual SJWs..

These people are cancer. Also, dont pay to see anything from Hollywood, even if its good. You go see Star Wars? Youre paying to contribute to jews raping little white boys and girls. Youre just as bad as they are, no sarcasm, no humor. You pay to see star wars, you might as well rape boys in my eyes.

Personally this is why I have been reading based on the writers as of lately. It seems that Garth Ennis and Miller and several other writers that are actually anti politically correct are mainly sticking to companies like image and darkhorse….aside from a series here and there. Marvel has not stopped though. It is getting worse and worse. I wish they would bring back Marvel MAXX.

They also copy+pasted the soldiers too in the final panel.

So jews believe in the chinese culture? Interesting. I think we should wear them during the winter to freak them out for lel.

Here is the free comic.

https:// www.scribd.com/doc/44441668/Foreskin-Man-No-2

Christ, it's even worse than I imagined.

No, but jews believe a billion chinks have a lot of money to spend if they don't upset them.

Oh that went over my head.

Nova has to do with this Jeph Leob who's gay autistic furry son died and he baiscally hamfists as many tributes to his dead kid into comics as he can.

Holy shit molymeme was right again!

Wow. The switch of origin of capeshit character #452 to something else really changes the nature of capeshit story #25344. The world just doesn't make sense anymore.

How neutered can you get?

Nova is Jeph Loeb's self-insert of his kid that died of cancer. It's part of his spiral into insanity. He basically just keeps writing comics about his kid winning instead of dying and nothing bad ever happens.

Fuck that. They should just let their precious fucking IPs die, instead of creating zombies by dragging them out years beyond their sell-by date.

They can start with getting rid of that nigger as a represenation of the "white god".

Fucking kikes appropriating norse mythology and then shit all over it, only for fag-boys to claim it's okay, it's Marvel universe, it doesn't have anything to do with norse mythology.

Where are the chinks going to get that type of money from? Most of them can barely afford houses or lice.

Hai. Subarashii senpai

So how is DC by comparison? I know green lantern is a faggot and Batman has apparently been pushing a BLM Robin gang or something.

What are you talking about? China is already on pace with the USA and expected to become the biggest market for movies by the end of the year.

The chinese Dalian Wanda Group has been heavily investing in Jewlywood over the years and recently announced a merger with Sony Pictures. Dalian Wanda is one of the most powerfull Media Companies of the World now.
China is pretty much the most powerfull and influental market worth pandering to.

I humans always been cooler than mutants

Inhumans?

Sure, but the average chink doesn't have the money to watch movies.

They are just replacing them with the inhumans. Mutants are gonna be relegated to second class comics in our lifetime because of the Disney kikes.
All comics are sucking so who knows. Maybe it's for the best.

The ricefarmer in west china obviously doesn't and the average low income chink doesn't either, but that still leaves millions of upperclass chinks on the east coast.
When you 1.4 Billion chinks it's enough to have a part of them rich enough to watch movies.

I haven't purchased a physical comic since 2009.

And then the comics I bought in 2009 were the first I'd bought since 2003.

The industry must burn.

The numbers prove you wrong. Chinese spend just as much money in cinemas as americans do at this point. That's just a simple fact.

Chinks hate nigs, fags and stronk grrrrl protagonists. It might just be that the ant people end up arresting the pozz of (((Hollywood))), at least until Shlomo can get his brainwashing into the average chink's brain.

Fuck Maxx, if they ever unpoz themselves bring back Epic. I've been collecting the Japanese reprints of the colourised version of Akira they put out in the late 80's/early 90's and it is beyond glorious.

…why does The Don have Captain Muffmuncher's hair?

B R A V O A M Y P A S C A L

The absolute madmen. They took Arthur Chu's fucking Mary Sue article and made it a reality. I wonder if jeopardy chink knows about this, or if 2014 never ended for him and he's still white knighting Zoe Quinn.

Akira is decent, nothing beats Punisher MAXX

lel it'll still be pozzed as fuck but the few SJWs who actually bought the (((X-Men))) comics will probably shit themselves and boycott it. The idea that super powered beings are muh poor oppressed minority was always fucking stupid every time Marvel has ever played that card.

They've done it before and they'll do it again. Comic merchants paint themselves into a narratove corner every few decades and have to hit the reset button. That's what happens when you tell convoluted, unending stories with casts somewhere in the hundreds get ready to buy all those shiny new #1 issues goyim hehehehehehehe

lel

They couldn't air Star Trek Beyond in China because they made Sulu gay which they definitely came to regret.

Yeah, it was fun but like a lot of Asian and European stuff Akira is operating on an entirely different emotional, artistic and philosophical level. To say nothing of the sheer command of visual art in it.

I'd actually recommend Eurocomics to everyone in this thread. The Jodoverse especially, anything you can get from Moebius that's still in print (his cunt of a wife is blocking English reprints of his work, apparently), Diabolik, etc.

All much better than anything the American industry ever put out.

Wat, how is Preacher based? It's extremely anti-white

Uh so minority report is wrong because it affects minorities the most?

I guarantee their sales would go up if they were politically incorrect, or even just tried to make an interesting story neutrally.

She even has the SJW smirk.

real smiles are a part of the patriarchy

Objectifying

No longer struggling minorities, but heroes struggling on behalf of minorities? That still feels cringey, but it's a kiddie comic book, so whatever.

Miracles can happen but pretty much this.

Goddamn i need to dig those out. It has been years. Last time i was reading them i was in highschool making Quake 2 skins

At this point i'm fairly convinced Marvel is using comics solely to test the waters. Like, market research to see how far they can go and what cold potentially be made into a movie because the movies are what really makes money for them.

Here is the link for you m8.

http:// readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Punisher-War-Journal

I'm sorry but the whole premise of the X-men mutants as helpless minorities is a joke in its own right. we aren't talking mutated a debilitating disease, like Rogue has a non functioning kidneys do to an enzyme reproduction cycle mutation. She is literally woman superman who only has to touch people to put them out of commission. Minorities in the real world couldn't organize into a group of 20 people and dominate all the worlds armies. What they fuck were they thinking? Why would this even be a comparison as opposed to blatantly mocking the lack of agency that "oppressed minorities" have?

Because Spider-Man used to read like Stan Lee's fantasy of being a white man. It's why he got so pissed off when they cucked him with Brand New Day and why he got so pissed off when they cucked the Ultimate version of him.

I hope you didn't let him read shounen crap like Naruto because that's the kind of stuff that turns boys into huge autists with no self awareness.

Thank Bendis for the Ultimate cucking. Bendis is a literal cuck himself, so it was natural that he'd make a gay black Spooderman.

If you wanna have fun with it, X-Men is really about gifted Ubermenschen who have to hide their power level or be ostracized by the mediocre, inferior masses.

Calarts folks

Pretty much. Whenever a movie is about to come out, expect them to have a "scandal" about a character.

Thx user. I am sure I was missing a few issues anyway.

My pleasure, there are 80 issues so you really can't miss them. :-)

Fuck me that poster is retarded. Does anyone actually buy those?

"I am a geek girl and I am a feminist"
"I embrace the word "fangirl with open arms"
"i dont need to prove my street credit to anyone, ever"
"whether I'm a comics noob, or a fic writier typing up her next chapter, or a hardcore gamer that sometimes forgets to sleep (not that I ever do that), no one else gets to decide whether I do or do not belong"

How cringeworthy would it be to have that on your wall? Who fucking cares that you have a vagina? Where did all this exclusion shit come from anyway? I have never witnessed this phenomenon save for some fat cunt of a cashier telling me to stick to Marvel when buying shit for my friend and that wasn't even about gender.

Why do they make this shit up?

This mans knows what's up. They already said that the "existential crisis is tabled for the time being". Should their profits increase, they'd go right back to this shit.

They need to die.

I would like to see a Punisher where he goes to the Philippines and commands a Duterte death squad.

Because they heard about the "OVER 50% OF GAMERS ARE GIRLS, LOL" bullshit statistic, and thought it would translate over to comic sales. Unfortunately for them, it hasn't.

just guggenheim my shit up tbh

Again?

Oh that old chestnut.

We need another 70s gaming crash. the comic book industry could also do with a good old fashioned consumer revolt to remind them who's really keeping their wallets fat.

If they would then Marvel wouldn't be panicked right now… so the answer is no

Liberals don't buy shit beside overpriced status shits!

That will be epic!

Pretty sure he was doing it before it was cool

Is this really confirmed?

Fucking gold. Source on this?

That's Spider-Man though, he's always hiding his super powers as well as intellect for the greater good and the consequences stigmatization of his deeds will produce. In fact JJJ is pretty much Spider-Man's Media establishment spewing bull shit about a man who's just trying to do the right thing in a world of freaks. All while sacrificing his own greatness for no greater reward in exchange.

As someone ITT previously said, most people who read comics have stopped reading them a long time ago. This is too little too late, as a Spidey-fan I'll never forget the numbers 616 Spidey comics used to pull in before BND, nor the numbers Ultimate Spidey used to pull in before Gay-Latino-Nigger-Man. Hell US-M became the go to for some Spidey fans after he got cucked in BND but again Marvel had to fuck that one up with Gay-Latino-Nigger-Man.

Because by nature women are fucking casuals at all hobbies. Whether it's video games, comics, movies, sports, you name it, they're casuals and outperformed by men. Even the fashion industry is dominated by men, albeit, mentally ill faggots, but still men.

What is up with cucks fucking up Spidey's life in general?

The list goes on and on, oddly enough the best Spidey cartoon adaptation was thanks to the kike Greg Wiseman. But that got shit canned by Sony and Disney's in-fighitng. At this point I almost feel like making my own Spidey inspired hero instead of whining and bitching about it. But my writing skills are quite frankly piss fucking poor, I also like animating more than actual still drawing.

What about making him a chinese man?

They wanted an obligatory female major character, that's it.

Unfortunately yes.

In the end they`ll probably learn to avoid this shit in the future (i hope) and spend time properly developing characters

I'm talking about the characters. Maybe the actors are portraying other people.

Hahaha! Nope, too many kikes and SJW have infiltrated Marvel breh, it's not going to happen.

Well, be careful what you ask for, and all that.

The thing is, Marvel writers and editors ask themselves, "Why can't Captain America be black? Why can't Captain Marvel and Thor be women? Why can't Ms. Marvel be a muslim? Why can't Spiderman and his cast of characters be a bunch of gays, minorities or both?" Because people know when someone is pandering to a specific group. Because when characters that have been established for decades, that are pop-culture icons are suddenly changed due to a socio-political trend, people pick up on that, and they're turned off by it. DC picked up on this, and decided to reboot (again) and focus more on trying to make their comics stand on their own merits, like art and story, rather than send a message. For the most part, at least.

Marvel, on the other hand, is backed by Disney. They don't have to give a flying fuck about their loyal long time fans, because they'll never go out of business. So they sacrifice good art and story in order to try and force a meme of social justice.

That's who they're portraying, Gwen Stacy's a nigger, MJ is a nigger latina, not even a mestizo latina, nope, full blown nigger latina.

I thought the fat chink was supposed to be the fat chink from nigger spider-man. As the whole movie was going to be nigger-man but they swapped out the nigger at the last minute.

This speech exemplifies why the Brexit referendum succeded and why Trump was elected. And they still don't get it even when it is published in one of their comics, because fuck those backward thinking rednecks! Disney needs to be destroyed

I wonder how the average movie-goer will react. This will the first time a super-hero movie changes the race of a famous character - Mary Jane.

I predict it will fail in an amazing and spectacular manner.

They won't care. They'll be blinded by muh crossover with Ironman.

THIS. Disney is too big, and have too much power for what it is.

This user has it very, very right. Anyone who dips into SJW faggotry to turn a quick buck needs to be shunned.

I bet he will crack a smirky remark again, for the 450th time. So exciting.

A Christcuck girl I know was actually pissed off they made MJ into a nigger latina. It's funny and noteworthy because she's pro open borders and an hispanic with red hair and blue eyes to boot.

Absolutely disgusting.

Put Garth Ennis in charge of Marvel. I would love to see Punisher purge the SJWs with a fifty caliber sniper rifle. Black Spiderman, Boom headshot. Kill Iron Nappy Headed Ho in a drive by. Castle gets his hands on a nuke. Muslim Marvel, ackbar this. And make Nick Fury white again.

Nick Fury: (Drinks beer) Hey, remember when I was black and everybody had to bow down to faggots and feminists?

Punisher: Yeah. Thank god for President Trump. (Drinks beer)

Spectacular Spider-Man was pretty much the greatest superhero cartoon of all time.

I usually skip the mail but…

forced cultural marxism doesent sell for long.

especially when its so convoluted.

dont these writers see that that there is huge nose peering over their shoulders as they get directions on what to write, because theres always a kike with a shit load of rothshekels influencing all psychological aspects of media.

Who gives a fuck about minorities anyway? It's just a subversive way of communisms old d&c tactic, where instead of pitting workers against elite, it's minorities against whites. Left against whites, women against whites, feminism against whites, faggots against whites and the list goes on.

But Chinks can and will use nigs as useful idiots to attack their white opponents.

Isn't Garth Ennis responsible for the fucked up Ultimates universe Ultimatum? You know the edgy arcs that saw the Blob eat Wasp? Absolutely hated how Bendis was testing the waters during the ordeal to see how well people would take it if they killed Ultimate Spidey.

Agreed, while there is "diversity" in it it's not that bad considering it still sticks to the parts of the 616 canon I like. All while putting a fresh new twist on it so it doesn't feel like a rehash. Plus Parker leaves the brain dead, brown latino cum dump for Gwen and MJ, which is a plus for me. The lack of GRRRRRRL power is also a breadth of fresh air since Silver Sable and Black Cat get pegged down several notches.

Nope, that was Loeb.

Sorry, it's just been years since I've read comics let alone purchased them. Since I remembered Garth was responsible for the edgy as fuck "The Boys" I thought he was responsible for Ultimatum.

Marvel was kikery from the beginning brah.

Yeah. I remember Ultimatum for that dumb ass scene with the Blob eating the Wasp. Jeph Loeb wrote Batman: The Long Halloween, and the comics industry has had its tongue up his ass ever since, no matter how horrible his writing is.

Superman, Batman, and Spiderman were all made by kikes. Why the fuck should I care about Jewish fantasy cartoons?

8ch.net/storytime/res/564.html

Some non-shitty comics to counter the "progressive" faggotry.

Why should you care about Japanese ones?

Brainwashing the people.

True, but they had whites working with them, and at least pretended they wanted to integrate into white society. Although seeing Spidey's good runs and how much Stan Lee loves him, I think some were even pretending to be white via these super hero fantasies for a while.

I wish Western comics could get unpozzed, allowing our comics to lose to Japs is a fucking travesty.

My jewdar sense is tingling.

Because normalfags consume them and until we make our own conservative or nationalistic comics there's nothing to counter the POZZ these things are delivering.

You know, there's a few plot holes in the first issue that covers Steve's backstory, particularly how he was inducted into Hydra in the first place.

Consider the following: In one section of Steve Rogers #1, he mentions that his body is ninety-nine years old. This would mean that (at the time of publishing) his birth year would be 1917. Later on, it shows a scene where a drunk nearly beats the piss out of his mother, only for the Hydra agent to step out of the shadows and intervene.

Steve seems to be about ten, on the outside. He's weak and feeble and can't do shit against an adult. So naturally, he goes along with whatever's presented to him, and that "whatever" happens to be "getting led into a Hydra recruitment center in New York, circa 1927."

Except Hydra was founded as a joint coalition effort between the Axis powers, which wouldn't be formed until 1940 at the earliest, with the signing of the Tripartite Pact.

So I don't know what gives. The writers probably just wanted to turn the whole thing into a new shitshow to garner readers or something. Fucking faggots.

No, i gave him more Seinen directed and smarter ones. Though, he will probably find stuff like One Piece and Naruto sooner or later on his own. I am actually more worried about him finding loli or moe shit one day, but a risk comes with everything.

Friendly reminder that the kike Avi Arad ruined Spider-Man 3 and Metal Gear Solid 5.

We shouldn't, but we should laugh as the kike is kvetching that all of his mediums are starting to fail.

Don't want to get better tastes than your own? That's pretty selfish of you.

Why the fuck is The Hulk speaking coherent sentences?

Is this the same dredd that arrested "not farage" for hate speach?

What's wrong, kiddo? afraid all the normalfags won't accept you?

Grow up and learn to enjoy the finer things in life.

Just because we don't jack it to prepubescent 2d girls and proclaim all 3d women are a cancer because we're obese faggots it doesn't mean we're "normalfags". In case you forgot we're in a board filled with racial realists, racial supremacists and National Socialists.

I wasted many hours on too much moe shit + anime and videogames in general, i just want to spare him from regrets, knowing that the wasted time could have been used for something more useful, just like i came to realize some years ago.
I just gave him something for the meantime to get him away from comics, and because he is still a kid, but i will try to get him away from wasting his time through consuming any useless Media completely. I don't want him to end up as a brainless consumer.

That's be really sweet if he didn't keep fucking doing it.

Goon detected.

That's why it's such a shame. You're halfway there, but afraid of the journey ahead you hunker down and drag your heels. Real traditional men intuitively knew that the love between a little girl and man was the greatest force in the universe.

IP hopping shitposter detected

I'm not even sure if this is supposed to be a reality check for everyone involved in the industry, or if this is some next level mental gymnastics where a bleeding heart liberal is capable of formulating of a perfectly logical reasoning for the anger of the masses, indentifies the problem with the status quo, then shuts his cortex down right as the page is done, attributes this monologue as the ramblings of a madman and returns to his regularly scheduled libshit brainwashing.

Somehow, there is a decent person buried underneath the rubble of a slave's mentality, white guilt and cancer that survives despite all the synthetic thoughtforms injected into this person every fucking day. All that is left is to find a way to tap into that primordial, apriori understanding of what is right, what is just, and then the conditioning will shatter and fall apart forever.

INB4 you backpedal and start arguing in favor of child grooming which will open a CAN of bigger worms.

I have no idea what people see in most of this Marvel/DC stuff. They reinvent, reinterpret, retool, realign and reboot the same shit year after year and decade after decade, all based on corporate strategies, fads and politics.

Funny how it's always anime and video games that get fingered as a waste of time, but there's no problem with reality TV, sports and the latest by-the-numbers Hollywood movie. It's almost like it all comes down to what's socially acceptable.

The fuck…

Anyway…The X-Men were always supposed to be outcasts, and for something for teens to relate to, but they have absolutely jumped the shark. I talked to my comics guy, and he confirmed that Marvel sales have dropped off the cliff, but that consumers are picking up other titles with the money rather than holding it, so at least it's not hurting comic shops that badly.

The only Marvel title I've been buying has been Daredevil. I used to buy a LOT of Marvel titles. X-Books were really solid a few years ago. The time travel thing got a little silly. That's where old Wolverine comes from, for those wondering. He's from the 'Old Man Logan" alternative future where the Hulk flips shit and takes over the country, and has inbred babies with She-Hulk.

Mrs. Marvel is a total piece of shit mudskin who just swiped the name from Carol Danvers just because she felt like she could.

I don't need to backpedal or argue for child grooming. It's simple enough to defeat the cognitive dissonance you're employing so readily.

And you know how I know they're going to do exactly as you say? Because the major pushers, Brian (((Bendis))) being the biggest one, still work at Marvel. You can only assure they're not going to return to social justice koolaid if you fire every single one of those hacks.

Also, how could those dubs passed unchecked?

>>>/oven/

Be pushy and you'll drive him away

Now I know you're shitposting, and you're going hard too. You're not filtered, but I'm certainly not biting your bait anymore.

That's explicitly German you retard.

(checked)

I bet you think they aren't "mentally ready" for it either, you goodest of goys.

This guy gets it. I haven't paid for a comic in years and I don't intend to restart any time soon. If I did, it sure as fuck wouldn't be Marvel after all the shit they've pulled.

Story wise he's just a kid who's dad was a different Nova, original Nova is stuck in the world mind but it's said he's going to be coming back somehow. In fact they had an issue where the two Novas met in the World Mind Space and talked it over.

So he's gonna milk the character till it's cancer and needs to die as well?

What's wrong with the Howard the Duck panel other than the shitty reference to a shitty show?

Too late.

Judging from the art it looks like the SJWs who got a hold of Squirrel Girl probably fucked up Howard too.

Ahh. I like Howard the Duck quite a bit, but only the movie and the 70's comics. There was a series about 10 years ago I tried, but it was really bad.

I used to think Squirrel Girl was pretty cool until they did….this to her. I haven't read either of the current Howard or SG series that are out. Fuck, I haven't read jack shit actually. The comics I've been buying have just been piling up.

I actually do think I speak for everyone here this time when I say that this may bleep back some kind of memories we've had about reading comics, it's never going to be enough for anybody here or elsewhere to care again. ESPECIALLY care enough to spend money on comics again.

The entire "geek" industry (comic book, videogame, and animation industry) is extremely pozzed,

What happened is that it's now filled with liberal "antifa" idealists who want to feel "mature" from parroting talking points made by Salon opinion pieces. You won't miss much from quitting geek shit because they're extremely sparse in content, weak in quality, and tremendously overpriced. Those progressives don't give a shit about anything except for their shit agenda.

If their plan was to alienate their majority demographic while ripping off minorities with mediocre content, then they're doing a good job.

Well golly gee who would have thought that pandering to mentally ill cat ladies running off autismbux and handouts via tumblr donations wouldn't be profitable?

Jesus Christ that art. What did they expect hiring some half-assed artist off Tumblr?

Nobody checking these quads?

It says in there it's still going to be political and that the kike loves diversity, so nothing is really going to change. By going back to the roots, he means the roots of bolshevism, he's going to be a lot more subtle and insidious about the propaganda because people could easily spot the garbage they've been pulling lately and didn't like it.

The game industry can keep shitting diarrhea all over their customers as much as they want to, because like battered women they'll make excuses and always come back for more.

The adult fans of American animation will accept anything and have zero standards, and the children don't know any better.

This is why I read manga. That sounds so fucking ridiculous that I had to look it up because I thought you were just pulling all of that out of your ass.

I agree, but then explain the popularity of shows like Stephen Universe and those other cartoon network faggot shows where all the people are blobs and RANDOM XDDD. It's like the animation industry in America is now run by deviantart and tumblrtards… oh wait..

Wake me up when the Avengers invade Iran because Red Skull is Ayatollah.

Also, post your face when Infinity Wars is terrible.

Punisher Max is without a doubt the best thing Marvel ever put out. Ever.

Presented without comment

What in the fuck is that shit.

Diaspora Boy is an accurate depiction of your average Jew, but I'm not sure why they think moving to Israel will make them into goyim though

Spider-Man was originally drawn and plotted by Steve Ditko. All Stan the kike Lee did was fill in the dialogue. This is true for most of the Marvel line from the early to late 60's. They called it "The Marvel Method".

Steve Ditko was/is a big believer in Aynn Rand's philosphy. Ditko had Spider-Man growing from his youthful mistakes into an ideal superhero. Ditko proceeded to fight with the kikes and took his talents elsewhere.

The behind the scenes stories of comics is rife with kikes jewing each other and whites.

Did you post this a few days ago? I swear I read this exact post in a dream. I haven't dreamed in seventeen years.

They should name this face the "Teleports Behind You" Face.

Spidey not wanting to get involved in a civil rights protest happened WELL after Ditko parted ways from Marvel I think.

Someone posted it a few days ago. I also read it.

Cheers, was getting spooked there a bit.

It's not necessarily that the customers keep coming back after getting shit on, it's more like the original customers have been replaced by new customers who enjoy the shit.

They want you to think Red Skull is the bad guy too when he says stuff like pic related. These writers have no connection with reality.

The point was supposed to be that he was using legitimate fears to get people to aloha snackbar

The problem is that lefties see these legitimate fears and say "they're not real" without any critical thought or research and go on their merry way

its strange itsnt it, tey know the stuff well enough to write the character but are wholly unaffected by the rhetoric.

Yes it was a ham-handed story. Red Skull says true things so random dudes have to go snackbar and false flag the poor brown people who dindu nuffin.

Its too late Marvel, once you've alienated your entire fan base there is no recovering.

404 - shekels not found

Still too jewish for me.

Exactly, same crap, different packaging, the jap ones are slightly less pozzed but that shouldn't be a reason to read it.

But why do you need fiction, that's on top of being fiction comes in juvenile packaging.
You have christ-chan and punisher, but why would anyone read that garbage

Reported

Are you retarded? Reality TV, Hollywood and sports are just as bad, jewish and juvenile. Do you seriously think that people who criticize anime on this board watch hollywood and stuff like that?

These guys get it

All marvel characters and stories have been jewish since inception. I'm not buying their shit, ever.
Their backpedal is going to be "we're still extremely progressive and we're going to write all of our stories with a liberal bias but we won't put in any obvious libshit buzzwords in anymore".

That is not Banner, that is Totally Awesome Hulk (yes that is his name), who is smarter and doesn't have anger issues. And he is a chink to booth.

I do not think he is was supposed to be the bad guy here at all. If he was supposed to be in the wrong, he should have been shut down by the "heroes" in some way or proven wrong. The guy who wrote this is Nick Spencer, a libshit but he is rather self-aware than most leftists. He made a comic featuring SJW terrorists which did anger several of them in real-life and he came out in defense of Richard Spencer when he got punched.
Over at Holla Forums we have tried to meme him as the next Ben Garrison.

Incidentally, these pages did made SJW twist their panties and complain "hur dur leave politics out of my comics" as they have done nothing but write leftist propaganda for the past decade or so.

As was attempting to conflate mutant powers with niggers and fags.

Do they really think they can just go back on that?
Marvel can die
DC can die
Random webcomics and manga can be much more interesting that the 16th rework/relaunch/reboot of spiderman or x-men

Watch the animated movie. It was pre disney buyout, has tibet in it. Mordo is not black, and his motivation for going to tibet for his hands was because he failed to save his sisters life. No forced romance shit.

This. They can see the movies for free. But they are aren't going to touch that bullshit. They can see my old comic books if they want.

this artwork is complete shit

Does anyone remember that a writer got arrested three or four weeks ago for kiddie porn?

That faggy kid at the bottom as Flash Thompson is the one that grinds my gears to powder. Blonde, blue-eyed, all-American who lost his legs in defense of his country… and they replaced him with THAT moist vagina. Race-lifting is ALWAYS cancer, but that one enrages me far more than any other I've ever seen.

I didn't hear about that. Do you have a link?

Don't know, even dumblr furry artists are getting tired of it. Also LJN and Acclaim thought they were too big to fail and they crashed big time and were replaced by the small fry Activision, EA and Ubisoft I can see them going down and getting over taken by Focus and Devolver would be a great sight.

Don't forget the nig spider man is also dating Peter's previous gf, a blonde white girl.

I can't find the thread so sorry no probably not gonna find it. All I remember is the dude had a huge forehead and that's it.

Frank Castle is good, real good but there can be only 1 King of Holla Forums Marvel comic book hero.
Give you a hint…
..between the years the oceans drank Atlantis and the ….Rise of the sons of Aryas

Lol
Who else should America be for? Jamaicans? Sub Saharan Africans? Swedes?

Nah, 2016 was pretty devastating for the game jews. Most AAA titles were given out for free with hardware, because the sales were shit. The only ones that turned some profit are the shooters and racing games, because you can't really fuck these up.

The SJW shit - Mafia 3, watch dogs 2, BF1 all tanked. And I can see why - I have 3 copies of mafia and 2 copies of watchdogs i got from building a new PC Tried them out, lasted 30 minutes and felt utter disgust.

The watchdogs one was especially disgusting - you are a genius nigger, who hacks shit with your cool antifa hacker gang and they made the first quest in the game about Martin Shrekli and how he's a monster. Did they really think anyone would pay $60 to play this?

Anyhow as shown earlier in the thread Niss Marvel writer G. Willow Wilson (white convert to Islam) was triggered so intensely by Narvel CEO giving 1 mil. to Trump's Vet charity fundraiser that she sat in "stunned silence for a full minute"
I saved the twatter post somewhere . Will look for it

Imagine being this guy's boss and telling him he needs to kill off his new foster son. Imagine seeing his hand shake as he tries to write the new story and the sound of him sobbing as you close the door behind you as you leave.

you made your bed this is what you deserve

Speaking of which, Helck is much better than anticipated and is top notch manga

How much has Mary Jane been passed around at this point?

Makes one wonder what the hell is wrong with business owners who pander to SJWs. Losing money is the inevitable outcome, why trade worthless virtue points for real money?

Is the SJW art as bad or worse than the stories?

literal cucks. they throw it all away to suck up to fags, trannies and ugly whores. hope it was worth it boys.

Did you forget about the Nigtastic Four? I don't blame you, and it tanked too.

They have to have stolen that speech from somewhere, it's far too intelligent for a Marvel writer

Because they think history will remember than as champions of progress and diversity. The reality is that history will remember them as how to not repeat the same mistakes that others have made.

To be fair, that movie had problems way beyond Human Torch being a nigger and even the average normalfag knew that movie was a rights-grab for Fox to keep the rights. With that said, they won't have a problem throwing money to see Spider-Man multiple times because "muh Spidey is back on Marvel".

Seems like this year Marvel is in full-force promoting racemixing since besides Spider-Man Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok will have Valkyrie being played by nigress and she will be Thor's love interest in this movie. I want to repeat, that this nordic beauty will be played by a sheboon.

Bloody hell.

THIS
H
I
S

And it's not just Marvel. EVERY company that pulled this stunt should be forever on your shitlist. Companies that profit from the support of Cultural Marxism are literally funding and ideologically reinforcing White Genocide.

Why the fuck would you ever give them another cent?

Her powers aren't all that marvelous, just stretching ala Mr Fantastic.
The old Ms Marvel (now Captain Marvel, because reasons) had better powers.

They also removed black brit from the Star Wars poster in China. This is why you don't serve two masters. Even the kikes who love money and cultural marxism will learn this the hard way.

X-Men has always had tones of this sort of leftist trash. Bring back manly shit like WWII pilots fighting dinosaurs and shit.

wew

Never forget about One More Day… Aunt May gets fatally shot by a normal bullet and absolutely nobody in the MCU can save her, forcing Spider-Man to make a deal with the devil to save her.

user the extreme left cuckolding was the new "norm" and they were all trying to cash out on it.

They never expected for whites to snatch victory out of the jaws of defeat.

Nice digits

As if the shit you're posting is any better than the cancer infecting western markets. There are less niggers pushed in Asia but a lot more of that: see Japan's subcultures and South Korea. It's all MUH DICK which is nigger-tier anyway. You see, niggerfication (nurturing of the subhuman) takes on several forms.

Now reevaluate your lives. I have.

Let's face it, the only good one was dylan dog

No they didn't. He's next to the soccer ball.

Goddamn comics were good back then.

Fucking hebes.

they should just end comic books. It's over, kids. Pack the fuck up and go home

checked

My Lord, this is hilarious. Apparently it wasn't just one comic, either, it was a whole series.

I like the guy more and more with each video

1) Never buy Disney/Marvel.
2) If you want to see the actual comic (its so SJW you can not look away) pirate it regularly.

Disney does not get shackles you get the comic WinWin always remember to download Jew cars it hurts them.

From my standpoint superheros are gay.
They dress int idiotic clothing and name themselves dildo-man or anal-girl.

Everything superhero related needs to die and only DC and marvel make superhero's, it needs to end.

Its boring you are reading the same stories over and over and over with little variation.
How many times can you see spider-man beat up the green goblin only spider-man is black this time?

Anime is not the best thing ever however its a great blueprint for what we can create next.

Anime is a fresh air you have stories that actually end and the characters don't dress like faggots (spandex costume), the HEROS (not superheros who are faggots) in manga/anime are completely different from one another:
>Names are something other then copy pasted formula of -(Man/boy/girl/Woman)

This superhero shit needed to die in the 70s and is overstretched beyond help.

Strongly consider suicide

You mean Holla Forums Tumblr?

Name of the first comic series?

Can you even elaborate on this?
I have pointed out that superhero comics are stale
>They all have formulaic names like -(Man/boy/girl/Woman)

I seriously need to ask someone who is not a self deluded idiot or SJW.
How on earth can someone say
is great animation? Like how? By what standards? SU is basically stick figures that everyone can draw.

Anime is not the best detailed or life like drawing(need to animate on time and on budget, stylized faces) however the anatomy of the characters is solid and mostly human like.
SU is basically stick figures.

Kek. Loved Judge Dredd. Am old enough to remember Blockmania.

What was the refugee story called, and when was it issued?

You started watching animes a few years ago, right?

Anime characters of course aren't as detailed as realistic paintings and such (their design complexity can be and usually is greater though), but they're as detailed as animation is likely ever going to get.

The characters in American shows can be so simple that they're comprised of fewer lines than the eyes of an anime character.

Is this meant to insinuate that all anime is the same or has become all the same?

I presume you mean the strip about refugees.

Comic strip is Judge Dredd.

Story Title: "Monkey On My Back,"
from Judge Dredd Megazine issues #204-206

I know your type, you're so enamored of Japan that anything not of Japan is shitty in your mind - including yourself. This kind of attitude will not ingratiate you to the Japanese, and nobody here cares. Filtered.

Back you go to cuckchan

Or maybe it's possible that Japan is better at some things than America and not all American things are solid gold.

which itself is retarded, because he's only gay in it for literally 2 seconds

Georgian reich?

So, did that E;R guy write this? It speaks about a lot of his musings on what comics are.

Marvel just stated they plan to pull back on the political side of things due to their profits plummeting.

Personally, I think this is the perfect time to put a nail in the coffin. Trick is to keep people from coming back and to get more to leave. Something along the lines of marvel thinks the people still reading are stupid, etc.

Plus, if thats successful, it would show other groups that this type of pandering, at least in comics, can be fatal.

Another one of these things where there is no politically correct choice to make, even if you wanted to. Make the mentor Asian, and you're reinforcing a stereotype, make the mentor White, and you're whitewashing the Asian mentor.

If they were consistent they would have also got triggered at black Heimdall. But they love it when white characters are made into a nigger. It's only when the reverse happens that they hate it.

guess the shekels must flow
I wonder if their old fanbase ever will come back after destroying their heroes

They should use their super powers to feed the rapefugees.

…into a wood-chipper.

They caught an enormous amount of shit for that one. Never thought I'd see the day where a bare midriff and lowriders in a comic book would trigger someone that badly.

The fact that it was drawn by this cunt who obviously inserted the pencil in her twat before she began?

Honestly, I appreciate the attempt, but nothing short of a canon nuke will fix this mess. Adding maple syrup to a pile of shit won't make it taste like pancakes.

Lmao, a single female nigger engineer wasn't even good enough for those people.

They are too similar. Similar art stye, similar cinematography, similar characters, similar humor etc

underrated post

Not to burst everyones bubble here who didn't bother to read but if you had, you'd realize the minority reference is in relationship to the X-Men being seeming outcasts for having powers, a plotline that never made any sense in the first place sinse they share the universe with other heroes like Hulk and the Cap in America who are revered, but mutants IZ SCAREH MISTUH.

Basically they've admitted no fault here for the past years of Woman Thor Faggotry, as I'll call it, and you can expect whatever reboot of this autistic shit is to double down under the trump presidency since they will try ever more to recoup losses in the vocal minority of non-buying Pozed Pink Haired Pussies.

tl;dr
don't even bother making posts about Marvel, they will never gain another dollar from anyone with sense or values.

Is this like Superman: Red Son but with Nazis? Sauce?

Yes it is. It started as apart of an Elseworlds run (I believe) where instead of landing in Kansas, he lands in Germany in like 1938, and is raised by der Fuhrer. His name is Overman.

Never forget what they did to Star Wars comics.

The winning just doesn't stop.

This kills me.

THIS. Never read Marvel except punisher so don't really care but will never read now.

Fucking hell, stop this shit right now.

They all fucking buy the cheap pirated movie cam DVDs that some faggot downloaded from The Pirate Bay and sell off a street for $5.

Hitler dubs says China did the right thing.

China did a good thing here too.

Are you saying the good thing China did was retarded? The new Star Trek movies are pozzed thanks to Jew Jew.

Fucking this.

The biggest and loudest SJW propaganda outlets, the biggest players have to be crushed, utterly and completely.

sauce?

According to IMDB, Mary Jane and Gwen Stacy are not in the flick. The two female teenager main roles are "Michelle" and "Liz Allan." It could be a ruse so people won't boycott, so we'll have to see.

www.imdb.com/title/tt2250912/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Also, here's the cuck who Marvel has entrusted to direct the movie adaptation of their most iconic character. He directed the Onion News Network episodes and a couple of flicks no one has heard of.
www.imdb.com/name/nm1218281/?ref_=ttfc_fc_dr1

Marvel and DC comics have always been Jewish, they have always served as a media designed to poz young minds, and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves. Superman is a Jewish creation. Captain America is a Jewish creation. And they pushed Jewish ideas in the narratives of their stories.

Comics have never changed, it is only that, like everything else, they are making it more and more blatant, obvious, and over the top as the final game for dominance of culture and country begins. The only winning move for a person invested in National Socialist ideals regarding this kind of media is to cut it out entirely and recognize it as the plague bearer it always was.

no, the winning move is to craft public arts as alternative to these degenerate jewish "arts".
We've been doing it with the memes, but we can do more.

Too little too late fuckers, there is no redemption for traitors. Burn their headquarters along with the entirety of California.

Purifying what has become decadent is never a bad thing to do, but with superhero comics what you are able to achieve in such a medium is by its own nature: limited.

Even with the more gory and dark plotlines it's basically an edgy shounen because from its very premise there exists leftist black-and-white thinking with "heroes" and "villains". If leftists are told that villain of the day no. 25 is evil, so he is, without even taking into consideration the reasons for his actions. A hero is a hero even if he brings about some dystopian hell to their city. Everything's pre-packaged and framed right from the start that there's usually no subjectivity and everything's dealt in absolutes - or at least that's what I've gleamed.

That's why they believe such (((truths)) as "diversity is our strength" and "democracy is the best" without wondering if there's anything more.

This is an inversion of reality. Anime is extremely varied, More varied than live action shows, and in some respects more varied than live action movies.

Namor?

It's from "Multiversity: The Mastermen" by Grant Morrison.

(sadly?) true. you can find other anime fans only to find out they have totally different interests from you

I sure hope you're not comparing Western Talmudvision with Art Masterpieces of Now Gone Times.

Oh boy, you don't know half of it.

Wait, is he supposed to be a villain?

But is there a mission though?

nope

over it.

Yes

What, you thought I was kidding?

This
Spread some rumors about hidden anti-chinese agenda so their future releases will get blocked by chink.

Jewbelly?

SJWs are extremely autistic and degenerate and don't represent much of the overall population. Why so many people bowed down to them, I will never know why.

Weird how some time travel stories are made to give the lesson in reality that none can change the past no matter how good the intentions; yet in these fantasy stories time travel happens like nothing either for good or worse.

In the name of tolerance, intelligence, illumination and of course money since for some reason they believe sjw are rich. Sorry to post again after.

Where did that perception come from? Maybe people think they can market to SJWs since SJWs are all spoiled and autistic and get a lot of their parents' money.

jej

what

is pic related an example of the "new approach"?

they had lost me already with "one more day".
what they did later didn't make me regret the decision.

He's a Jew from the Bronx. Like Kubrick, look it up, shit-for-brains.

Cherry Jubilee?

fucking lol

If the gooks ever get the notion to care about the West enough to complain, they would Fat-(cis)Man SJW's heads.

Actually. If Holla Forums ever got the notion to sock as Asians instead of blacks…

Asians are treated as either non-white or white depending on which is more convinient, and in any case SJWs have shown they don't care what your race or sex or orientation is if you go against their narrative.

wat?

It's not about SJWs themselves, other than their ass ravaging being entertaining. It's hitting their supply lines. A lot of hippies and old guard lefties just follow the new wave because they're too retarded to read. People are being converted when they actually see the hypocrisy.

Need some story that will end like Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

That poor boy…….

Perhaps we would create a comic for the redpilled people?

Nicely done.

Marvel SJWs have a rich tradition (dating back at least 5 years) of managing to strawman the villain so badly, he unintentionally becomes the hero of the piece.

Thought of this intermediately when I read the second page.

exhentai.org/g/749562/58102418b6/

Just about every Marvel artist lately seems to have come straight from Tumblr or DeviantArt.

pic related is when I gave up comics forever

Slott: Fat fuck ugly permavirgin
Bendis: Literal cuck with "adopted" black kids
Quesada: Greasy fuck who has to pay for women and whose wife left him and projected that on Spidey by having his wife leave him as well.

Careful, Plague. With Liam gone, the Best Friends are now 100% SJWs. Wouldn't want to alienate their BLM-loving selves, would you?

Isn't that Patrick "What do you think of the race war?" B.?

Fuck these kikes.

Swedes should not be allowed to make games set during real historical events. The four British classes are two niggers, a poo-in-loo and what's maybe a white guy witha mask on. The yanks are all niggers, and even the German fucking scout is a nigger.
It's absolutely disgusting.

If that's true, it's because of the early backlash they received, or more likely, due to Amy Pascal's influence being severely curtailed after she lost Sony hundreds of millions of dollars with the forced diversity horseshit in Cuntbusters. Guaranteed that those two were written as Mary-Jane and Gwen Stacy.

Pat doesn't just look like Louis CK; he thinks like him too. He's obsessed with how cool and hot black guys are (Woolie, Brennan, Luke Cage). Whenever he skirts the lines, he always looks for Woolie's approval first. He also loves (((Destructoid))) and (((Giant Bomb))).
Matt was fine before his SJW cunt of wife got hold of him. Now he loves Femthor and talks about how much he hates meninists.
Woolie thinks saying All Lives Matter is equivalent to being John Candy. He also desperately wants a horrible one-world mongrel race. I mean, he is weirdly obsessed with miscegenation, even more than the average "muh dik" black guy..
All three love Jim Sterling, NeoGAF and the Giant Bombcast.
Liam preferred non-pozzed eastern entertainment, liked to hunt and shoot, could drive, would say "nigger" directly to Woolie's face and would stand up for people or companies that were being presented as le ebil capitalist bad guys by the others.

can't deal with it, won't deal with it

thank the heavens for my endless backlog of preSJW era media

people should just boycott all the new stuff, there's more than a couple of lifetimes worth of media out there for everybody. there's only so much free time to waste on books, movies, comics and vidya. why even bother with all the shitty new stuff? just pick and choose the very best from the past decades.

it would be nice to have some decent movies with all the insane SFX they can do nowadays but I have given up on that, unless there's a culture revolution, truly good big budget movies won't happen ever again. those times are gone. same for comic books from the big two. vidya is the only stronghold that still manages to put out a few true gems every year.

From reading Earth 2: Society, it seems that they're almost trying to walk that back, as there's been virtually no mention of Alan Scott being a fag.

Thier boss Mr Shekelbergergoldsteinblat would fire them if they didn't. And if they were self employed he'd call his cousin in the IRS.

It's too late. Put Marvel down.

Funny how nobody fucking realized this because literally nobody is buying these stupid comics anymore

How long until disney tells their lapdogs at marvel to stop doing comics altogether?

You want to know what makes it better? They fucked up the release schedule so bad that they released several comics that revealed that Tony Stark was dead or gone like 3 months before that part of the plot happened. Tony isn't actually dead. It's more like they put him on plot stasis so they can just bring him back once their sales tank.

Either way, we got the comic where Doom was donning his own Iron Man armor and talking to a holographic brainscan of Tony before we knew Tony was dead, along with a couple other comics that already blew their load and made it obvious that the whole Civil War 2 event was pointless and wasn't going anywhere because they were already releasing comics where everything was back to normal.

Nah user you got it sideways: they want you to believe that any criticism of socjus dogma is bad because red skull is saying it

Is like the old hollywood trick of getting a token black actor on the scene: libtards don't really care about the details like the black guy being an actual character and shit, all they care is that there is a token black so they don't have to fear someone will say they are racists for watching a show with only whites, because there is ONE black guy in the background

Same here, no attempt at disproving the point or anything, all that matter is that evil bad guy natzee red skull is saying it

THAT MAKES IT BAAAAAAAD

That's not going to work. First, they have to fire and replace all of the dead weight and cancerous writers/editors. Until that's done, any kind of action they take continuity-wise will be for nothing.

I agree completely, there are budget and esthetic reasons (uncanny Vally) to stick to a certain style.

For example all traditional cartoons used 4 fingers for their toon characters(3 fingers and 1 thumb) while Steven Universe uses 5 and it looks terrible.The only characters who can pull of 5 fingers are more humanoid and less toon like like pearl.

I'm perplexed by western fanboys who will shill for western media despite its content.

Contrast how stick figure like Steven universe is with even the crappiest made for kids anime uses great detailing that requires actual skill while this crap is something every half brain can do and replicate within 2 days of training.

Try to re draw some anime scene and watch yourself fail.
Can someone even attempt to defend the pre-school levels of detailing and drawing skill of SU?

You can google for Steven Universe redrawn anime style and see what great things are possible. And anime proves that you can animate it on budget.

Only seriously delusional people try to bullshit how great the animation in SU is, are these the same people who shill for every western media? Regardless how shit it is?

???
I'm not obsessed with anime and criticize it often.

I also never in my life did fantasize about being Japanese.
My only thoughts where:

However can western fanboys even acknowledge the point? The point is every super hero comic is the same and uses formulaic names.

The point is
>They all have formulaic names like -(Man/boy/girl/Woman
Can you not see this?
Superman
Batman
Spider-man

The only response is
Why are these people shilling so hard for western kike-media?
Is it all:

The idea was to make a comparison between the objective detailing/skill required to draw.

I took old time realistic paintings and put them to be the standard and wanted the viewer to decide what is more realistic detailed compared to these master peaces anime or modern western cartoons.

Unless objectivity and skill are now racist.
However this word does not work here.

Also why not compare the old age to modern degeneracy?
We must see how far we have fallen.

Pictured modern art.

Where people not shouting HAIL HYDRA on twater to signal this?

At this point I want them to go full leftism mode! No compromises lets make the western comics so bizarre and absurd they are surreal in their message.
Propaganda to full mode!

Or go even more surreal with spiderman looking at the man and screaming
And teams up with BLM to beat him to death.

What is wrong with western animation fanboys?
I literally have seen them all over the internet for ages, and they never can substantiate what exactly they do.

Always:

And if you ask them what exactly they watch or don't watch they magically stop posting or ignore the questions.

SBFP confirmed gone full cuck with their latest tranny podcast. Absolutely unlistenable. They haven't even put a youtube link up for the first time ever because they know the backlash they'll get.