Why does communism always ends up in massive amount deaths, suffering and ultimate collapse?

Why does communism always ends up in massive amount deaths, suffering and ultimate collapse?

you cannot make a revolution in white gloves

t. lenin

You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette.

Now go away.

Learn how to do nuanced analysis

I wish more people did this with EVERY movement and stopped painting things black&white because of "muh feels".

to butcher what zizek said 'people want something without having to pay'

alot of the numbers are lied about and we can debate what was and wasn't justified but the revolution will cost greatly and nothing good is ever easy

try fail try again fail again

but cuba is still around and a specter still haunts Europe

how legit power do you think actual communist have? closest leftwing thing we got is social democracy, which is falling apart

Where is this omelette you communists keep talking about? More millions will die in future communist attempts, and even then it's "not true communism"?

we are weak but a single spark can start a prairie fire

try fail
try again fail again

we can never stop until we win

And what about your fascism? How many will die for your fun stuff free society? Or capitalism? How many will die for the next new, shiny product? Both sides believe that their goal is worth the deaths of many because the alternative is barbarism.

Authoritarian systems always sacrifice out-groups, eccentrics and people who don't fit.

The problems of authoritarian communism were foreseen by Bakunin in "Marxism, Freedom and the State". But, the same critique applies to nationalism, capitalism, etc.

Anarchism is the only system which does not sacrifice some for others because it is based on voluntary cooperation (or non-cooperation) driven by desire and need.

I don't know OP, and I'm sorry for our failures in this regard.

We'll make sure the death, suffering, and collapse next time is all-consuming.

So you would kill off the human race if you could gain your communist society, where the posters of this board are the only surviving members?

So you would keep sacrificing millions all to keep trying to establish a permanent communist society?

So killing millions, billions multiple times is more moral and justified compared to bourgeoise countries that have a much lower amount of deaths?

So communists want to kill off the human race.
Not surprised.

At least capitalism actually delivers on its promises

OH SHIT HE DISCOVERED OUR PLAN

SOMEONE INFORM THE NKVD

Too bad it promises shit
And it only delivers to a small number

I love this.

Don't you mean state capitalism

"lol idiot, china and ussr weren't communist"

"GUYS THE USSR WAS SO COOL OMG THE HOLOMORDOR DIDNT HAPPEN, PRAISE STALIN"

Every time