What should a modern Left's praxis towards religion be?

What should a modern Left's praxis towards religion be?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/02/swedens-islamophobia-expert-joins-the-islamic-state
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FULL BLACK METAL COMMUNISM

religion will be dead in like 2 generations tbh

Mandatory atheism

If white people practice it it should be violently repressed if non white people practice it it should be defended and accepted as a unique and honorable aspect of their superior culture. Duh.

Ban all forms of religion.

absolutely no way this could backfire

I once thought this as well, but learning about how confident the intelligentsia of the 19th century was in this exact same thing, I started having my doubts.

Not at all. It's only the US where religion is dying. In the rest of the world religion is skyrocketing.

Why not use religion to our advantage? If the far-left doesn't take over religion, the right will (and already has).

Well no, it's not only the US. The developed world and sometimes post-Soviet countries tend to be more secular in general. But with globalization we can't afford to ignore the billions of religious people out there.

Freedom of religion but no muh privileges nor exception to law for the religious. Ban on indoctrination especially on children. Ban religious extremism that encourages criminality.

You can't "ban indoctrination on children" when religious people, like all parents, desire to teach their values to their offspring.

Also, what becomes of communities like Hasidic Jews or the Amish who deliberately live away from secular society and are quite self-sufficient in doing so?

What I mean is they cant force them to be in their religion and they cant shelter them from the existence of other views. I'm not saying they can't take part in the family at all.

Churches will no longer be tax exempt, and when they're not running their own activities, they need to be open to the public.

Clergy, and other ranking members of the church hierarchy, won't be allowed to run for political office, per separation of church and state.

The state will be strictly secular.

Nope.. Religions thrive in that. Christians in particular. love martyrdom.

Esp. of those non-western people have absolutely abhorrent ideas about equality and tolerance, that's just their precious and unique culture that must be sheltered.

Humility, for you live in the end times, too, whether or not you believe, and without humility, the miraculous is difficult for the mind to fathom, let alone accept. All religion conducive to the betterment of people, families, community, and cultures as well as the development of empathy, harmonious living within local and global ecosystems, flexible codes of personal responsibility, and suspended judgement in the name of allowing redemption are good, and tend to say about the same thing, that the path of life is best walked at one's own pace, in company of the individual's choice, strayed from to left or right as needed, most easily enjoyed and observed from the middle, and easier to travel when the heart is filled with love, and the mind with the restraint that comes from reason and wisdom tempered by mentoring, compassion, and experience.

Actually, no. All Muslims should be genocided. The picture you posted is what every single one without exception believes in thier heart and not just culturally. And many other things there are that Muslims do that are absolutely abhorrent.

The reason they believe such things is because of thier inbreeding and low iq, which makes them susceptible to an insane religion like islam

Removing their tax exempt status would be more than enough to check their influence.

Keep telling yourself everything is racial and inherent,, but it won't make it true.

Even your blonde blue eyed swedes can fall into that venomous mindset. jihadwatch.org/2015/02/swedens-islamophobia-expert-joins-the-islamic-state

Yeah, but it's still not going far enough.

We should be clear that religion is:
and religiosity should be seen as a symptom.

Why is leftypol filled with so many antireligious zealots and fedoras?

equality? Chrisitaniy?

Have you actually read the Bible?

Colossians 3:22

Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only to please them while they are watching, but with sincerity of heart and fear of the Lord.

equality in death is the only thing you'd get from Jesus.

Should there be a set one? People should have the freedom to think for themselves.

Although I have a problem with religion personally, there is nothing wrong with spirituality.

religion is for fucking retards but as long as they keep it to themselves there is no need to gulag

wew

All equallity under submission to X should be destroyed, take the edge pill.

literally what is an argument

I want to fuck an anime girl

How is it anti religious for me to say they can be whatever fucking religion they want so long as they arent trying to talk others into stoning people to death or exterminate other religious groups? Fuck off.