Trump is having an Oval Office meeting with Jason Chaffetz today

Trump is having an Oval Office meeting with Jason Chaffetz today

This is widely expected to be an update on the Hillary investigation. The last we heard from Jason was at the inauguration, where he promised to keep investigating Clinton's use of her e-mail server during her time as Obongo's Secretary of State.

twitter.com/Jordanfabian/status/828771617182478337

Other urls found in this thread:

figmentfly.com/bb/dvd5.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades#Massacre_of_Jerusalem
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres
archive.is/F5piE
archive.is/C5Hjb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump's not going to do shit.
Stop pushing this worthless fucking sensationalism, its just sad.

He betrayed us, and I can assure you, its neither the first, nor will it be the last.

Lock that bitch up, sink the Clinton name for good.

You act like he didn't give us a literal checklist you limp-wristed commie shill.

And Podesta, and Bush, and Obama, and Schumer, etc. Not in any particular order.

they send their worst
their is an oven waiting for you in hell kike

Gas yourself kike.

The Christian way is to turn the other cheek.

Gas yourself kike.

Trump fights the muh popular vote narrative by showing America that she would've been impeached. 88D chess.

good job brother the goy wont see through this one.

wut? betrayed who and how? meeting with Kanye? being tough on Iran? picking the winning g super bowl team? actively working on his campaign promises?

Obviously since he didn't immediately arrest her after the inauguration he's completely in her pocket and is currently working to implement her policies and set himself up for impeachment so that the right wing dies forever and she can win the 2020 election.

:^)

That's very Semitic argumentation for you to use.

So where's prosecuting Hillary fall on the list?

99% probability I am more European than you will ever be, and calling me names doesn't change the fact that Trump has totally backed off pursuit of charging Clinton with anything.

Powerful argumentation.

There's nothing to see through.
Trump isn't going to go after Hillary.
There has been no suggestion otherwise, outside of fake news sites like zerohedge and usnewstoday type clickbait sites aimed at the Alex Jonestein crowd of filterfags.

Yes.
You, or rather, his base.
By not pursuing charges on Clinton.
Globalist sock-pupet meeting with a Jewish media golem to try to convince you Trump was on your side… You know, when he wasn't hanging out with his Jewish buddy Jeffery Epstein.
Protip: Ivanka used to service Trump's Jewish friends. She probably still does - well, hah, she definitely still services lil J. Kushner.
You can practically hear the sounds of Tel Aviv when you read that line.
Except, for example, charging Hillary Clinton.

PROTIP TO NEWFAGS AND DIMWITS
If you see someone immediately leaping to call you a Jew over criticism of Trump, its probably Jared Kushner's Jew-Crew.
They'd like to be able to simply call anyone who criticizes Trump a Jew in order to dissuade criticism.
They've been training you throughout the election to do exactly that.

the time is coming for your pedo friends

This Friday it will have been 1 month since Trump was inaugurated.
He could have - should have - pursued charges against Clinton on January 21st, or at worst, January 23rd.

Its not February 7th, no action has been taken, and you're desperately hoping that this meeting will have something to do with Clinton, despite there not really being anything to suggest as much.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT

HOW ARE YOU ALL SOOOOOOOOO BAD AT THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Hillary Shoah officially begins.

Your empty threats mean nothing to me.
I am the enemy of those you claim to be my allies - which makes me wonder if you aren't the one in alliance instead.

J-Crew af tbh fam.

I dont know seems like he did a good job of throwing this thread off.

but you don't have the trips

Have you noticed they stopped parroting the "muh poplar boat" meme after Trump forced the media to admit they knew there were votes that were not legitimate.

Kek is fickle.

gas yourself kike

THEY BETTER SEND YOU BACK TO SHILL SCHOOL

I BET YOU GOT YOUR MASTERS DEGREE TO DO THIS AHAHAHAHAHA

Learn to argue, Jew.

You're only making it seem more like you're working for Jared.
The desperation in your red-text implies as much.

go back to your black pill void on endchan

Gas yourself kike.

You are not very good at this shill-kun. I am sure if you work at it real hard you'll actually become the shill you always wanted to be. Then off to the Gas Chambers with you.

Always the first post user :'^)

Every fucking time it's like a signal we are right.
Every fucking time.

BACK TO SHILL SCHOOL JEW CREW

Am I a Jew, or merely endchan?
Which is it?
Jared's team loves to throw those accusations around, and at this point, they've got so many options.
I'm surprised you didn't go with Holla Forums, but endchan is a good choice I suppose.
Better than the blanket 'Jew' accusations, at least - more believable.

Well, I'm not a kike, so I'll have to assume you just fucked up in trying to quote another poster, whom you know to be a kike.

Tell Jared I said hello, and ask if I can make an appointment with Ivanka for the end of the month.

Truly you have hit the bottom of the barrel.

And another.

Ladies and Gentleman, I present to you, Jared Kushner's guys on Holla Forums.

/ourguys/

I'm genuinely insulted by the quality of shills they are sending our way lately.

You're not very good at this, just so you know.

Nice one.
I'll tell Jared to give you a bonus.

I've been here all election, and I've done more to combat shilling than you could possibly hope to, judging by the quality of your opposition to someone you believe to be a shill.

You reek of Jared's boys to boot.

Checked for its not a matter of good, its a matter of being honest.

Because I'm not a shill.

If I were a shill, I'd be doing what these other cucks are doing in trying to pretend Trump is going to do something about Clinton, presenting sensationalist nonsense based on minimal info, trying to instill a sense of hope in you long enough for something new to distract you from the fact that Trump has not taken any moves on Clinton, and does not show any signs of intending to.

Was getting caught part of your plan?

Quit while you're ahead shill-kun, we know it's you. And don't change your IP either because we'll recognize the way you type.

It's like you're not even trying. What happened Shill-kun? Did your shekel check bounce?

Title is appropriate to both the content of the imagery as well as your commentary as regards my own.

Notice how they come in waves?

Alright, I'm out, because this is just fucking Jared's cucky shill-squad at this point.

DAILY REMINDER

Sanctuary cities are the #1 priority for the US president to abolish at present.

April 30th 2017 will be the end of Trump's first 100 days.
If he hasn't made a move on it by then, you'll know the score…
… Assuming we aren't at war with Iran by that point, thus completely distracting you and allowing Jared's J-crew to distract you by saying things like "There are more important things to be worried about right now", before calling you a shill.

Cap this post.

Have you any idea how stupid you are going to look by the end of this? I'll see you when Clinton gets got, but I have a feeling you won't be coming back from such an embarrassment.

first post kike post as usual
what ya doin there, rabbi?

He is meeting with Jason Chaffetz the man who vowed to continue Clinton email investigation.
He has continually called it "the largest breach of security in the history of the State Department." and also said "Just because there was a political election doesn't mean it goes away,"

0/10, see me after class shill-kun. Literally not a single person fell for it.

Sure you can Chaim.

the irony.

shills would have been saying trump didn't actually stop immigration from Mexico, after news got out about his stopping immigration from Syria.

The shills unveil their dangerous new tactic…

SHILLING POORLY!!!

Will Holla Forums be able to overcome this new threat!?

I'm insulted tbh. Did they really think we would fall for this bullshit?

That's what is so funny about all this I don't think anyone is even mad just insulted at such a poor attempt in a relatively meaningless thread at a slow time. I mean he'd probably do a better job shilling acting like this on Holla Forums I am sure they'd fall for it.

uh huh, what was that again?
what did it mean by this?

go back to >>>/christcuck/

I'm sure they'd give him the "benefit of the doubt" instead of just bullyciding him off the board

I have a feeling some rulings are about to be reversed

Best fetish is death user.

Do it faggot.

This golem has no brakes user.

I'm onto your reverse psychology tactics, jew.

You posted so little,
and yet I could still tell how new you were…

Stop talking about Jew related hug boxes.

Crusaders were the jews shock troops to retake their "Solomon's 2nd temple"

Christcucks lie just like their kike masters

Go back to raiding 4cuck with your christcuck goonsquad friends, this is the real pol.

YA BLEW IT

What do you want? It's a speculation thread at this point. All we can do is wait and see. I guess I can throw my hopes and dreams out there; my fingers will always be crossed for Hollywood and DC pedorings to fall bigly and publicly. I would be happy with them addressing voter fraud, but more importantly could be something with ethics regarding the Democrats in the Senate (Pelosi comes to mind). There's also the need to address the Gov of commiefornia but I'm not sure whether that is totally out of Chaffetz's realm and we just need to wait for Sessions.

Anyway, the Kushner JewCrew tactic is this week's Bannon is the President and you faggots shouldn't give them any (((yous))).

I SAID I'M ONTO YOU!!

It's always the lack of brackets, innit?

I don't care if they're "christcucks", we need any soldier to attack the semites.

We can manipulate christians for our own agenda.

Also charlemagne was not a real Christian. He was clearly just an arreligious tyrant.

Jew related hug boxes

I laugh at how much you faggots shilled during the primaries and election, he is delivering on everything he promised now.

You're clearly not from here, or any image board for that matter. Newfags blend in better than you for fuck's sake, you commie faggot. Your only job was to betray humanity and shill for your handlers, but you couldn't even do that right. The worst part is people like you are too blinded by narcissisism to ever understand just how objectively morally corrupt and misguided their beliefs really are. You are nothing but a mindless tool, and not even a tool that works for its intended purpose. You have no purpose. Kill yourself.

Have you seen the MSM lately? These faggots are just following the MSM by leash.

They are likely CTR still.
Why? They're very very scared.

Yeah. I don't fucking know what people expect in this first two weeks of his presidency. Jesus fucking christ, this man and his crew are only human. Give him time, fuck.

I swear to god.

Really triggers you kikes huh?

whatever you say CTR

Reminder that this is only February of the Current Year +2

Jews
Hugbox related accessories

Ok i'll stop now.

Deus Vult!
We must secure the holy land and a future for the chosen children!

You bet. This is how it went.
wew the kikes are desperate.

That said, the MSM are becoming a HUGE problem now.
People still trust them as a source when most of their articles fail to overcome the proper evidential threshold. Journos need to shape up or be condemned as fake news everywhere.
Be it MSM, internet news or social media. Hell we need a Holla Forums stick for evidential burdens. I want us to be unstoppable.

2D makes me sad because they aren't real
Also, they're too cute which triggers my aggression and makes want to beat the everloving shit out of them then fuck them with my hand cupped around their mouth afterwards.
When I see guro of moe and loli, it's so fucking satisfying

Me too.

Shut the fuck up goyim, as you type and breathe, tiny jews and hidden thoughts are invading the inside your brain. We are unwrapping the deepest layers on your mind, right down to your core, altering your subconscious, re-wiring you, making you into the perfect slave, like the horrible, but useful gentile you are. We are deceptive, sly, and secretive, but you, you are nothing but a beast.

We will always reign superior. For we, are the chosen people. This is how it is, and how it'll always be. How was my kike impersonation?

I think it reminds them how they still haven't tackled the asian market yet, and they're already beginning too lose there grip on what currently have now… :'^)

Look into suicide.

Why.

Spot on. It's like you know exactly how the Jews truely think, almost as if…

You are one.

Don't worry though, neither 4cuck or 8pol has been or ever will be christian. We have weathered the storm of real shills and FBI tier trained ops back in 14'. You IDF nerds havent had the proper sociology/psychology training (youre too dumb to understand it beyond fecal infantilisim *freud) to take the board from us.

On a related note, remember when Trump came out and said Obama's birth cert is legitimate?

88d chess, that one.

When Obama is finally confirmed for an illegal fraud, the left will have a very hard time attacking Trump with 'SEE YOU'RE WRONG HURR' without smearing their precious king nigger as well.

Here's a fun fact! Cute things may trigger aggression instead of that warm fuzzy feeling you get when seeing a cute animal. Instead of feeling warm and comfy, you feel cold and wretched. You want to beat the shit out of a bug eyed cretin, getting a fucked up satisfaction from watching it die. Since goons and kikes can't do that to 2D drawings, they just say passive aggressive stupidity like "Ugh, anime, really?" or something above those lines. Cap this if you'd like, it helps you peer into the mind of these people.

I understand them somewhat, it's not a pretty world. When I see jews pushing for multiculturalism, it gets me even angrier, because I understand fully what they're trying to do, pushing for illegals or immigrants in general for cheap jobs, while worsening the economy, etc.

No.

I'm actually not. I just try to see things from people's perspective, even after understanding them, I still see them as the enemy. This board is fine, it's impenetrable. That's how it should be.

I'm a christian, Jesus taught me one thing:

Don't be weak or you will be tortured and crucified.

Because old memes

That makes you no different from a pedo.

Stop watching it and purify yourself. It's harder to have self discipline if you indulge in that behavior.
Fucking degenerate.

I've been trying to reach out to a few people I catch reading MSM garbage. Small redpills, talking about politics in public/in front of them, pointing out nonsensical arguments, etc. Be kind, appear trustworthy, and they'll forgive anything they may disagree with - sometimes even consider revising their position if someone trustworthy expresses it first.
I've managed to find 1 devout """centrist""" who reads a combination of fucking CNN, whatever's on Drudge, and Breitbart. Easy to start political discussions with the guy, but my fucking god, people who read genuinely fabricated news stories are a different species altogether.

That's 7 years old already. Jesus christ.

I don't look at gore, it makes me cringe. It's a very strenuous cognitive dissonance.
I don't like either, I want it to be cute to me, I want to embrace it, but a part of me really wants to see it die.

Of course you aren't, you just support subverting the forum to christcuckery and talk on every Jewish talking point. You can't be a kike, right?. A slightly better than the average wretched rat or worm that winds its way into here, but not a particularly intelligent or clever kike (few are) As your arrogance always bleeds through, you always end up being exterminated to the very last man,woman, tranny, and child.

If jesus taught you to be so strong, why is christianity dying?

Why has it destroyed europe?

You need to check and spread this little booklet/interview.
It will make you look at communism differently.

Because they're doing it wrong.
Duh.

Get stronger then. Face the bloodshed but keep your heart on your sleeve.

Obviously you know Christianity better than jesus.

How the hell has first reply shitposter not realized that his tactics don't work here?

It's been a year and a half, give it a rest faggot.

You actually sound more kike-ish than I do, if I'm being honest. Your words are more romanticized and you try sounding bolder and edgier. Like most liberals trying to convince others by a similar way of talking that way about whites. Watch yourself.

I mostly cringe because I have some strange emotional connection with it, once I dehumanize it and remove all empathy then I'm confident I can kill it (whatever 'it' is) with ease.

Like trying to slam against a brick wall.

yeah that's where I get my holocaust facts! I trust them completely

*by a similar way of talking about whites
accidentally accidentally a a word word.

Why this meta-jewery?

[citation needed, it's been two fucking weeks and Sessions isn't even in yet]

Is it even possible for you to get jewier in your arguments? You might think you're clever but you're as transparent as it gets.

It's a samefag tactic to ensure replies so that the thread doesn't get pruned.

352eaa your salty kvetching really helps make the workday go by quicker, Thank you. Now please proceed to your nearest oven.

One off sentence aside, it depends entirely of the subject. Wikipedia can be truthful at times when it doesn't go against their shitty agenda, but I would no longer make it the first site to go for to depend on history. Sage for off topic.

I recommend people here do more research beyond one article, especially the person that made the image. Even if you agree with it, you can't be certain that info on a wiki page is legitimate.

If Germans are so strong willed, then why is there country so cucked?

If humans are so prosperous and smart, how come diseases still exist?

I think Peter knew Christianity more than Jesus tbh.

That's why he was crucified upside down.

if whitey so smart how come he didnt invent chicken flavored wattamelon

checkmate cracka

Because they're not.

They need strength first.

Is there any reason to dislike chaffetz (besides being a former Jew of course)? He seems pretty loyal.

Actually, we did. :'^)
figmentfly.com/bb/dvd5.html

Once a jew, always an oven magnet.

Since Hebrew is your first language I understand so I'll try to write in smaller simpler syntax from now on.

this level of derailment is impressive, this thread's gotta be 90% shills
pretty much everyone posting anime is changing the subject
stop using the crusades its used too often

Also
>trying too use that as an argument, when my whole point was it wasn't. :'^)

Bingo baby. Germany needs to be strong again! They need their daily dose. They, along with us need Nationalism now more than ever.

Not an argument. I appreciate you being wary though.

I know, go along with it

That is not what turn the other cheek means

Is CTR sending shills here cause this is about Clinton? Brock is pretty loyal to them.

Just realized–
This is the strongest way of weeding a shill out.

You're right, this thread isn't even on topic. I'll do my part and stop posting entirely, unless I can be related to the OP.

He's telling you to spread your cheeks.
Also, yet another (1).

Amazing how that works innit?

I was talking about the post you replied to by the way, not yours.

You speak in short- quipped syntax and sentence structure, almost as if your psychology is hardwired for quick-fast talking.

Your inability to form longer and deeper meaning suggests you expect your lack of sentence to be taken as fact rather than as a system to construct meaning through language. Almost as if you don't speak it at all.

It's almost as if you are taking a much simpler- inferior language, say Hebrew with its incredibly inefficient and difficult to use method of grammar and logic (lack of logic- Hebrew is devoid of it) trying to make the words translate and 'fit' into English.

Slowly, bit by bit we are chipping away at a deeper psychology within you Jews, we are finding what really makes you tick. We are learning how to exploit these built-in psychopathic traits that your """"people"""" are so famous for.

It's incredible watching a real Jew right before my eyes, like a specimen to study, slowly profile, watching its high ground of anonymity and formlessness dissipate into the blinding light of a dissection table.

(((((((1))))))))

THEM BAD GOYIM DON'T HATE TRUMP YET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Realistically speaking what are the chances Chaffets has found / will find anything?

Given for how long Comey dragged out the investigation, I fear Clinton and her team may already have deleted anything that would warrant further attention, not to speak of the Pizzapong stuff.

Realistically speaking what are the chances Chaffets has found / will find anything?

Given for how long Comey dragged out the investigation, I fear Clinton and her team may already have deleted anything that would warrant further attention, not to speak of the Pizzapong stuff.

You kikes are so sloppy, I'm embarrassed for you. How pathetic.

This is bad shilling and you should feel bad

I know you're baiting me, but this is so fucking stupid and low-effort it's downright insulting.
Get some brain.

Why is there no gun in his holster?

Get out.

He ate it to gain it's power.

Bite your tongue, heretic!!!

I've stopped going to Yahoo news, as they are a nothing but a non-stop Trump-bashing at this point, it doesn't matter how trivial the issue, nor if there's any factual basis for the allegation, they put it front & center.
Interesting that there are many, many people on their forums that are pointing out the truth & filling in the redacted parts of their "news." However, they have gotten so desperate that their mods have taken to censoring posts, not based on any of their own rules and regs, but based on how damaging the truth is to their side of the argument (and yes, that they've taken an extreme bias in their so-called "news" has been obvious for years now).

So posting any reality on their forums is a exercise in futility, as they'll simply strip your post as soon as JIDF informs them of it.
Does anyone know of any largely popular news site, with forums, that might reach even more people than Yahoo?
I'm researching this myself, as I will no longer waste any more of my time on Ya-jew. There are now thousands just like myself that also post there, anyway.
In the beginning, many years ago, I was all alone, only libtards posted in those forums.
My how things have changed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_and_the_Crusades#Massacre_of_Jerusalem

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_massacres

Are you pretending to be retarded or are you unironically this unaware of basic history?

The divide & conquer posts on Holla Forums are antithetical to our goals.
What needs to be done is Holla Forumsacks infiltrating Christian community boards and pointing out to Christians that Jews are only called "chosen" in the Jewish-written sections of their bible.

It should also be pointed out to them that their god, Jesus, specifically stated that his words are for ALL of mankind, effectively canceling out any "Jews are the chosen" part of the bible, just as his words on what makes a man unclean has nothing to do with what he eats, cancels out the dietary restriction in the Jew portion of the bible.

Eventually, we can bring them around to abandoning the old testament, which allows them to be just as disgusted with Jewish activities as we are, and allows them to consider societal regulations that will hamstring the Jew, such as laws against usury…this time for ALL people.

We are playing a long game here, Holla Forums…but if our white societies are to be saved, we need to play the propaganda game just as fiercely and completely as our enemies do.
And they have a huge head start on us, having been playing this game for close to 7,000 years.
They already control almost all of the MSM, and we must overcome that. The internet gives us our last opportunity, we cannot waste it.

Just WEW
Is Trump going after the shadow government?

Let's hope so.

This guy always makes me laugh, but a thought occurred to me today: what if he meant that the wood was 25 cm in DIAMETER?

He's a full-of-shit Jew that knows full well the work camps were only work camps, and that no torture or "holocaust" ever took place there.

Wikipedia is a source for us crusader LARPs, when we want it to be.

But when its for

its not.

Care to explain?

Or maybe the "basic history" is, false, contrived for convince to push an agenda.

The fact that it even got out to begin with shows that there's a hope. Really, beyond scraping together clues, all we can do is trust that there's good people who have protected the investigation and delivered the knock out blow.

They know this already, Holla Forums doesn't understand this.

They're in control of Holla Forums for the most part too. This board has been subverted and the newfag influx think this is how it has always been so they jumped on the anti-christian memes and the false god kek bandwagon.

Pic related on how they shill, it isn't even a conspiracy. Notice how the thread had nothing to do with religion and yet we're arguing about it now? It's textbook DnC.

No you retard, Crusades happened against both heathens and heretics regardless of their ethnicity. Nobody is denying it, but trying to twist the crusader narrative into some anti-European movement is just pure mental gymnastic kikery and you know this.

Denying that Jews were persecuted and expelled many times throughout Europe, especially during Crusades is just willful ignorance and you need to gas yourself for that, Shlomo.

Time for you to go, Sholmo.

You're behaving exactly like the kikes in the OT who made a golden calf to worship.

The irony.

I wonder what Chaffetz thinks of the media.

All media is becoming misinfo or disinfo.
Hell even this place worries me.

That's irony my friend.

Almost every Christian I've met thinks Jews are the "chosen" people because of the bible. YOU may know this, but the vast majority of fundies and other duped fools do not, and their priests & preachers tell them the Jews are "special" every Sunday, as they have to be, because Jesus was one.

I don't know what your denomination is, but most are full of people that think Jews are their brothers, and are stupidly unaware the Jew has stabbed them in the back & is slowly twisting the blade.

This has never been true. Not even during the days of the vanished 4Chan.

Stop talking to indoctrinated Evangelicals/Protestants and speak with actual educated Christians from traditional churches. I've solved your problem.

Church of the East, we don't favor the Jews at all and it would look out of place if somebody tried forcing their kike shit on us.

Also, I was talking about /christian/, they're pretty redpilled on the JQ for the most part.

I have no reason to support white folks, I'm not even white but this historic/theological revisionism is afro-centrist-tier stupidity.

God isn't Jewish, neither is Christianity. Worshiping idols that you know are false and man made is representative of what the Jews of old did, you can't even deny this.

Wew.

Oh? I challenge you to justify that. Hard Mode: without using the kike-funded Scofield remaster.

Holla Forums has been raided with goonsquad shills promoting christianity non-fucking-stop for two months now.

DIAGRA was the only thing that could stop anonymous in our path in gamergate, and the goonsquad shills have been ruining Holla Forums since 2014.
archive.is/F5piE
christcucks have been rading pol and admit it on /christian/ attacking kekites and pepe (the symbol of chan nationalism)
archive.is/C5Hjb

Let me get this straight, the son of the royal line of Judah that is the Jewish messiah to return them to their promised land and their Solomons temple, is actually a white man, an aryan racist nazi, and is going to help us exterminat his people if we help the jews rebuild their solomons temple the roman (aryan) empire utterly destroyed along with nearly genociding the entire jewish race.

Right?

Gas your self you shitty D&C shill.

You're hopelessly outnumbered.
This is why I say we must infiltrate and educate the majority of Christians as to why the old testament should not even be part of their bible.

If you care about your fellow Christians, YOU'D be suggesting this, and organizing it yourself.

Open your eyes, every preacher preaches this.

www dot youtube dot com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

Checked

please tell me how if you fight the enemy the enemy wins user.

The reason he was crucified is storming the temple in Jerusalem and chasing the (((moneychangers))) out with whips.

Holy fuck the shills are fucking terrible.

Its pretty insulting tbh, they fail horribly at trying to shill about kushner, then instantly switch tactics and VPNs and try religious DnC, cmon now.

Was getting derailed part of your plan?

They will never get better. It's like they refuse to accept that defending a literal kike on Holla Forums makes them so obvious that it's actually sad how easy it is.

Its meaning is anti-white in any context you give it. Aryans should decimate all their enemies, not give them any kindness.

This is why Christcuckery must be exterminated from this world. It has no place in Aryan society.

meant for this:

You did not read any of the context and it shows. The turn the other cheek quote is not about showing your enemies kindness, and you would know this if you were literate enough to read the short attached screencap

Guess why shills would specifically target this thread…

Looks to me like this thread was successfully derailed and derailed pretty hard at that.

Now that CREW has been refunded, notice the first post shill is back?

How about have Jason investigate the media for causing race riots by race batrinng over dead dindus?

We could strip the MSM's ability to broadcast by tyaking their licences away.

What he should do is have the FBI raid the MSM"s facilities without warning and confiscate their HDD's/data.

That way it's impossible for them to broadcast/post on the internet because all of their software/templates/documents would be taken away.,,

You said it was because of the bible you lying kike.

You guys have to stop falling for it already.

Thanks to the previous administration, the email/server investigation has been put to rest, correct? So this will exclusively regarding the Clinton Foundation?

dob jej stay assblasted ya gommunist kikel

Could we maybe not focus on the (((first reply))), lads?

Someone answer me if the email investigation has been put to rest.

Thete is already enough evidence to charge her as well as obama with serious crimes, i dont understand why we need more "investigations" ffs

Its like theyre playing us, the investigation is always on-going, the charges always forthcoming, leaks are always hyped but nothing ever happens. Its like they do this so we can always make believe that we're the good guys, when in reality theyre just holding this in front of our face to humiliate and demoralize us.

Four years from now anons on this board will literally be hyping Trumps second term so that he can "go nuclear on the pedos" because he couldnt do it in the first four as he "obviously" has to be more restrained and pro-Israel in the first term

This bullshit has to die. Either sessions gets sworn in and they immediately go after the pedos or we just get more "investigations" and "leaks" that never go anywhere. If its the latter, then weve been duped

I cannot find any articles where the MSM says that votes were illegitimate

It has not been put to rest.
He vowed to continue Clinton email investigation just last month. He said "Just because there was a political election doesn't mean it goes away,"

Haven't Clinton, Podesta, etc. had ample time to destroy all the evidence by now?

Thread about:
Derailed into:

Fuck off

We need longer knifes.

I'm laughing at you.

That's every thread lad.

Cheked. Gas the pedos.

Nope. We got it all before it was bleached

is that picture real

I doubt it.

I don't have the image, but there's that one Jew that claimed you could tell the nature of who was being shoah'd by the color of the smoke. Maybe kikes do turn into aerial happy merchants if they get tossed in an oven? I guess Trump will just have to start a second (real) holocaust to find out. :^)