Here’s What’s Really Up With That Super Bowl Lumber Ad About Immigration

By Brian Fagioli

When construction company 84 Lumber originally ran a 90-second ad during the Super Bowl, many viewers believed that the $5 million spot took a strong political stance on the immigration debate by showing the arduous journey of mother and daughter trying to reach the US.

The end of the ad urges viewers to visit the Pennsylvania company’s website to “see the conclusion” of the duo’s journey. A longer video reveals that the mother and daughter reach the border only to find a wall, and later, a large door. Pushing the door open, the two walk through, and the ad ends with the words, “The will to succeed is always welcome here.” The advertisement agency behind the ad, which caused the company’s website to crash on Sunday night, claimed that FOX deemed the original storyboard for the spot too controversial, resulting in the shortened version that aired Sunday night.

Some viewers took to Twitter to express their disappointment for “encouraging illegal immigration.”. While others thought it was a powerful message that spoke against the wall and highlighted the struggle of migrants seeking opportunity in the US. But the truth behind the ad is a little more complicated than most people think. Turns out, 84 Lumber and it’s president, Maggie Hardy Magerko, who told The New York Times that she voted for President Donald Trump, is actually advocating that the president’s order for a Mexican border-wall have a “big beautiful door.”

“I am all about those people who are willing to fight and go that extra yard to make a difference and then if they have to, you know, climb higher, go under, do whatever it takes to become a citizen. I am all for that 110 percent,” Magerko told told the paper. “But do I want cartels? Hell, no.” Since last night, the company’s Twitter account has been actively replying to those for and against the pricey advertisement. Some replies say, “We do not condone illegal immigration,” and that the mother and daughter’s “story is symbolic of a journey that ends with becoming legal American citizens.” Other replies say the ad is “a symbolic celebration of a journey that ends with becoming legal US citizens.”

Political contribution records shows that the $2.9-billion company gave over $5 8,000 to Republican candidates in 2016, and donated heavily to Republican congressional candidates. But it’s the $5-million expenditure on a Super Bowl ad that has people talking.

Did you watch 84 Lumber's commercial? Smash that post button and sound off in the comments to let me know.

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=D000031241&type=P&cycle=2016
opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000031241&cycle=2016
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/5/kevin-mccarthy-wont-defend-donald-trump-35-percent/
cnn.com/2016/09/01/opinions/a-different-reason-to-vote-for-trump-opinion-rothfus/
abetterway.speaker.gov/
paulryan.house.gov/top5issues/a-better-way-our-vision-for-a-confident-america.htm
prosperitypac.com/
businessinsider.com/bill-shuster-donald-trump-infrastructure-2016-7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What an odd last name, a combination of faggot and ravioli.

ITS A FUCKING COMMERCIAL
How complicated should these wastes of time be? Muh artistic lumber commercial.

I hear people talking about it but its mostly 'how can I avoid buying lumber from those bundles of stick shysters'.

Yeah I wonder which ones. 10 bucks says its mostly to cucks like Paul Ryan.

I can't be the only one disappointed by how shitty the wall was. Haven't these faggots watched Game of Thrones?

It's literally 'beans' in italian.

Seems probable.

> opensecrets.org/orgs/totals.php?id=D000031241&type=P&cycle=2016
This cycle, they provided 100% of their funding to Republicans…. Which was less than half of what they'd provided to Republicans in 2012 and 2008.

Hmmmmmmmmmm.

Oh, nevermind, here we go…

> opensecrets.org/orgs/toprecips.php?id=D000031241&cycle=2016

Murphy, Tim (R-PA) – $5,000
Rothfus, Keith J (R-PA) – $2,700
Shuster, Bill (R-PA) – $2,700
Trump, Donald (R) – $248
Boehner, John (R-OH) –

wew

TV was always pozzed, but it's starting to get as bad as Tumblr now.

Wew indeed.

> washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/5/kevin-mccarthy-wont-defend-donald-trump-35-percent/

> cnn.com/2016/09/01/opinions/a-different-reason-to-vote-for-trump-opinion-rothfus/
> abetterway.speaker.gov/
> paulryan.house.gov/top5issues/a-better-way-our-vision-for-a-confident-america.htm

> prosperitypac.com/

> businessinsider.com/bill-shuster-donald-trump-infrastructure-2016-7

Guess they made it political for controversy and hence free advertising.

I hope they go fucking bust.

They're cuckservatives trying to kneecap Trump. The ad was clearly edited for kudos from the liberal press and berkeley crowd, but those people don't give a shit about lumber, but instead everyone got pissed at them so they are backpedaling.

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI CUM IN THE RAVIOLI RAVIOLI

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI GIVE ME THE BOTNETOLI

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI GIVE ME THE BACHELOROLI

doesn't he have a 450 lb wife?

well she's not replying to his tweets, and how come so many "men" look like they're evolving into some 3rd gender? look at this fat cuck, that's a steady diet of estrogen

according to many threads on /r/The_Donald, yes it's fucking reddit, I'm sorry a lot of contractors are leaving their businesses with 84 lumber, people who buy wood for construction aren't bleeding heart democrats, who would have known?

i can't find her in any of his tweets either. but someone posted a picture the other day and she was twice his size. didn't save it unfortunately.

because they're constantly stuffing their face with sugar and proccessed additives/xenoestrogens while they watch game of thrones reruns on netflix

That's what??? Like 5 space marines and a land raider???

this cuck's twitter is a goldmine

Woodscrews?

FAGIOLI FAGIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI

Stop shilling your shit here Fagioli

Geez what a faggotloli

Is the white race even worth saving? Look at this disgusting fagioli

(((white))) race

Fucking. Knew it.

holy fuck EVERY TIME

jesus fucking christ

There is no other choice in life.

Triumph of the Will?

Fagioli means beans in Italian

Why am I ok with this?

BUT. If they have the will to succeed then they should succeed at rebuilding their country.

We can give you only a stepladder.

Because you're a civic cuck

The reason we are in this mess is because they lacked the courage to rebuild their nations.

We sit here daily trying to rebuild ours, we do stuff actively in the community.
Why can't they do this? We need to teach them to do this.

Non whites fa into two camps. Maintainers and destroyers. Maintainers cannot build a civ, but they can keep the boons of their past colonizations running with effort. Destroyers are just human entropy. These people can't form the high trust relationships necessary to build a civ so they try to be around those that can.

Destroyers can be conditioned into builders.
And they'll feel better because of it.

Lmao yeah Africans can be taught how to build civ. Are you 12?

All that conditioning can be better utilized going into your own folk. Will means nothing if you lack the tools required to do the job.

How fitting, given the amount of brainfarts.

I watched the online one.
It was some bullshit clear through.
Just typical dramatic comercial bullshit.
They intentionally made it to look like illegal immigration to the point where the super secret surprise ending online didn't make any sense.
Legal migrants don't slog through the desert dying of thirst only to push through a door with no guards or security measures around.

It's the will to succeed in getting to a country that has welfare.

These people are net drags.

Why do they always picture Muslims as innocent hijab wearing women and not the angry homosexuals heavy laden with explosives that they are?

Ever notice that when you watch a Hockey game etc, you're forced to watch one cuckmercial after another?

Lefties are so sensitive now that if every last image isn't somehow cucking white males that they scream racism and sexism.

Holla Forums strikes again

Absolutely disgusting

What a fag, those things aren't even spicy.

The only reason these cunts have $5m to blow on a sport ball ad, is because the American consumer is fucked over on the price of lumber thanks to protectionist bullshit that keeps Canadian lumber under a quote system. Homes would be much cheaper if not for these cunts. They spend millions more on lobbyists. This cunt is a swamp pig.

This is what these kikes always do, push two lies at the same time. Of course it's supporting illegals but meanwhile they don't have you discussing if we need more legal mexicans in the first place.

I doubt that a bit because muh cheap labor.

Men have an innate instinct to protect females, even if they're Muzzie sandnigger women. Anyone with multiple brain cells knows that none of the "refugees" trying to force their way into Europe and North America are women with kindergarteners, they're uniformly 15-30 year old, healthy, strong men who should have picked up a fucking gun and fought for their country instead of running away like little bitches with no intention of ever returning.

Obviously a lumber company would support illegal immigration, since the American construction business is completely reliant upon cheap illegal labor.

Can't teach animals to build civilization, moron. We need to exterminate them and only keep a small stable population as wild animals in nature preserves.

Is this real?

I honestly thought that was a dyke.

Daily reminder that Brian Fagioli's favorite GNU/Linux distribution is Fedora. If you use Fedora you're a Fagioli.

I… I didn't realize that was even possible, I thought the black genes just destroyed everything else. Too bad the kid still has the facial structure of an African.

Soy milk: it's cuck in a bottle™
Soy milk: grow tits and shed privilege™
Soy milk: why suck a nigger dick when you can buy it off the shelf?
Soy milk: why should your wife be the only one with a high voice and a hunger for BBC?
Soy milk: I.. I just.. I don't even™

Haha why are black people so cool, well educated and successful?

too real

I can't tell if he's shitposting or not.

his twitter is essentially nothing but posts about his sock fetish, pictures of food, and then talking about taking shits. and a bunch of tech shilling

Jews love such humor

He looks like an even uglier Louie Anderson.

Doesn't this kike know that pewdiepie is a hardcore 1488 neonazi extremist?

And nobody "likes" or "retweets" a single thing he posts.
This combination of disgust and pity is a nice one.

It's called contempt

that's the best part

Kek. Edgy is that you?

That's a genetic abomination right there, my God.

Yes but not enough for a hunter killer missile.

Games workshop is so expensive.

He forgot the fifth panel where all 3 of them are dead because the mother was carrying a dirty bomb. Would have been a poignant comic about how the entire "Lives Matter" debate is a waste of time while we have foreign invaders.

Anyone else a Holla Forumsirgin and remember "8-4?" For those who don't know, they're an extremely pozzed localization company that tries extremely hard to change Japanese dialogue in games to match a progressive agenda, frequently past the point of ruining the entire game's plot or characters. There some sort of link or connection with the numbers 8 and 4 and leftism? Apparently the game company is named after the last level in Mario Bros. Not sure about the lumber companys name.

checked
just like 88 is linked to the right wing?

This glutton again.

Genetically that man is probably only like 20% African. Assuming the girl ends up with a white man, her children will be more white than the average Middle Eastern, and her grandchildren more

If you wiped out Africa, black genes would fade from existence naturally in a few centuries through the process of natural selection, just as they did in Europe, regardless of how hard (((they))) pushed interracial marriage. That's why immigration is so important for (((them))) - so they can flood white countries.

Note that this isn't advocating for interracial sex in the least, since some retard is going to start crying about by not reading.

test

>>>/bog/

CHECKED

Don’t care. They’re going bankrupt.

Where do I get a life size cutout of Trump?

The reason no one understands this ad is because its intended target audience was really small. The smallest in fact. The commercial was trying to get the attention of Trump who was promising a big beautiful door. They want to sell Trump a door.

Good thing doors of that size have big beautiful locks.

Call him Brian Yaoi.

They're a lumber company, not locksmiths.

That door is a bit large…

84 lumber is named after the town it started in.

Why is no one bullying him? His whole problem is that nobody beat his faggotry out of him when he was young enough to grow out of it.

so he's a male The Bachelor shill? he basically gets paid to pretend he's an even bigger beta male than he actually is.
top kek

When Trump said he the wall would have a "big beautiful door", he meant figuratively, you retards. he meant there would still be legal immigration, but that the red tape involved would be mitigated.

Christ, I had this thought that it may have been pro-Trump when I watched it, but I dismissed this because I never imagine anyone could be so confused in their messaging.

No faggot he meant it literally. The door has to be so big becuase it's guarded by a balrog.