CONFUSION: Maxine Waters claims Putin ‘continuing to advance into Korea’

archive.is/shEkB

Other urls found in this thread:

dumbocratquotes.com/viewbyperson.php?personid=40
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DOTR is going to be fun

fucking retarded sheboon

Pelosi is a chimpwrangler.

She just switched timelines, most likely one where Hillary won, into ours, and she's lost and confused.
Or she's a retarded nigger.

I get it, Aleppo, perfectly valid to forget about it, these things happen. But don't forget it during a press conference, or have someone behind you mention it IN CAMERA VIEW. And as for the whole Korea Crimea mixup, no excuse on that.

But I guess that you can't get much out of a group that will eat itself alive and end up that much weaker.

She actually is retarded. She's black from a 99% black district. Only reason she's still in power.

Leave it to a sheboon to fuck it all up for them. Alternative media, am talk shows and FOX news better pounce on this shit.

THE 48TH PARALLEL IS IN DANGER AGAIN! GRAB YOUR GUNS AND MARCH TO KOREA!

Fuck the ocean. It ain't that deep.

Not mine, but appropriate. How does this fucking woman actually function I mean for fuck's sake. Even Cunt Pelosi backed away from the idiot's comments.

How the fuck do such stupid people occupy such high positions? I know why, but it still gives me the shits.

Usually the result of people not paying attention to who they are voting for.

Flaws of Democracy, people like her tend to get elected in positions that aren't high visibility.

that didn't work out so well

she didn't talk so good

How the fuck did that already exist? It fits perfectly.

OMG what did these retards just meme? Russia is going to take Korean clay now. It was just given to them.

ya'll just raciss n sheeit!

No Putin will aid best Korea regaining her southern clay stolen from her by Jews.

this is my rep. i can't wait for rahowa to start so i can purge all my shitskin neighbors.

and these niggers think they're going to get MORE of what they want when "THEY" are in charge of the Democrat Party lol

This goes beyond "ape walking like a man" Holla Forums mantra shit, she's a legit fucking retard even by the most normalfag standards.

Here is another one she got in congress served 1 term and was under house investigation for embezzlement of campaign funds and got primaried out so the investigation stopped.
Sadly enough she was replaced by mayor of detroits mom Kwame mommy carolyn cheeks kilpatrick who got booted when her son went to the big house for fraud and embezzlement.
Sems shit is the same in every minority majority congressional district.

Have fun reading through these.
dumbocratquotes.com/viewbyperson.php?personid=40

Watch the nigger in the background when her handler steps in.
She appear drugged

You know lads this shit is just to easy when it comes to niggers in public office.

(checked)

Which Korea? The best or the worst?

Sage because I get hives from looking at sheboons

Niggers will be niggers.

I was at the hospital today for a few hours for my mom and I had to listen to some old nigger bashing Trump on his phone for 20 minutes talking to a friend. He was saying the most retarded shit you can possibly imagine that you see the most retarded people on reddit or facebook post. Took everything in my not to walk over there and punch him in the face. I did call him a retard though and he didn't say shit back.

It's a nigger, that's a given.

ufuckinwotm8.mp4

For a second i got really confused and thought i slept through putin declaring war on dogeatistan

Remember. this negress is barely literate

I remember this. that's affirmative action in practice

Holy shit this nigger is retarded

Remember folks, unless he's an uncle tom, never vote for a nigger.

fix'd

Honestly, I like yours more.

Ben Carson's are rare as fuck, so yours is a better statement.

The whole timeline thing is such a retarded meme and youre an autistic faggot

She was having an Aleppo moment.

Uncanny resemblance.

This chimpete held a press conference with nothing to say? These fucks are completely unhinged. I guarantee you she's loaded up on pills like Hildog.

kill yourself

I'd love to know how many of her (((backers))) called in their favors only to watch their golem embarrass herself.

Holy fuck.

Again, holy fuck.

Is there something in the water in Florida?

Look, a faggot came here for his naming day. Your full/pol/ name is:
cocknibbler

This bag of shit niggress doesn't have a fucking clue what she's even saying. Straight up retarded nigger. I can't believe these chimps are allowed to hold public office.

This is what happens when you allow feelings about racial intelligence to trump actual reality. Niggers have no place in government. There is not one nigger congressman or state official that does their jobs competently, doesn't commit crimes while in office, or is even basically qualified to make decisions.

Shameful… fuck. FUCK.

Anyone else catch that Pelosi is so fucking senile that she thinks Bush is still in charge?

FORCED RETIREMENT WHEN

Stupid nigger, nobody cares.

This isn't good, they must have finally realized that they can't throw whites under the bus just yet and started with their "working families" narrative again.

I was hoping they would elect that nigger muslim so that they can guarantee another few years of losses so that we could deport/liquidate their voterbase

What a fucking idiot. If you're gonna parade around a black woman as a leader of our predominantly white nation, as least find one who is smart enough to tie her own shoes. Maxine Waters is as dumb as a door nob.

As if anyone can tell the difference between chimps in the first place.

what a fucking joke of an existence

UM UM UM UM UM IF IF IF IF IF

You see, The smart ones support Trump. When your main strategy for winning elections is to get the dumbest most easy to manipulate retards into one big pack of idiots hoping to zerg rush the voting booths, it gets hard to find people who are actually smart in that bunch.

Also, the democrat's negative selection into power is backfiring really hard right now.
What is negative selection? It means instead of picking the best candidate, they instead pick the worst one. This is to ensure that the hierarchy is stable and all parts of are easy to control. Tyrants have been doing this since ancient greece.

Actually user we had one, one time in detroit when dave bing was mayor of detroit.
He was sleepy negro smart and already was a very successful businessman. He did not last long though.