Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension storytime

For any Star Vs fans, this is a book that explains the characters and setting, as well as providing a bit of extra information about them.

PDF:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzzFOX3Y5IdKc2NxX0ZUMmhBRWs/view?usp=sharing

Are there even any Star Vs. fans left on this board?

As I said often, fuck Holla Forums.

Thanks I suppose.

Can we start the cucking now?

There probably are. And I'm also confident that I've found out how they survived: Never bring up that you're a fan. You'll drown in Starcuck posting.

Fuck off cuck

Gonna have to head to work soon, so it'll take a while to finish this.

Where's the section on dressing your boy friend as a pretty princess and turning him out?

Paragraph 34, page 69.

heh

Suddenly in those last few pages kids are meant to write in this book?

You're never too young to learn the horrors of the Shoah, goyim.

I have to wonder how well this crap is selling, it can't really be the GF-style cult hit Disney is pushing

Just upload it all at once. You just want to keep this thread alive despite the fact that no one on this board gives a shit about Star vs. anymore.

/end

bump

Did anyone here watch the season 3 premiere. I thought the whole thing was anti-climatic.

Tell me about it.

Did you honestly expect something above average?

No, I expected something sub-par at best. The only reason why I watch any of these cucktoons is because nothing is on right now and they provide legit entertainment even if that entertainment is half assed.

If this seven part special was in theaters as a single film it would be torn to shreds by movie critics upon release. This was worse than the Pokemon films which are known for poor writing and a lack of conflict. It is like the writers wrote a story with a conflict but with the conflict being written in a way where the writers want to avoid as much conflict as possible just to avoid doing their job as an animator. This was even worse than the way Steven Universe's writers ended the Cluster Arc. This was also a terrible way to wrap up all of the plot points going on Star's first story arc. This story felt like it was made in one draft very cheaply.

This episode is called Battle for Mewni for Christ's shake but no epic battle against Toffee or even a serious long battle with Ludo actually takes place. Even when the kingdom is being torn by a gaint monster or controlled by Ludo, it feels tenionless.

It was like the creator's did not want to take the time to animate a fight scene or any scenes that invole a conflict in some way. Star never had good pacing or was known for telling a serious story but this special was just terrible for its odd pacing and tone. What was Toffee even trying to accomplish outside of ruining Star's magic and getting his finger back so he can regenerate and how does Toffee's possession magic even work? Toffee's plan made zero sense when he could just possess Ludo's body at any given time to kill Star like he did to the Magic High Commission.

The tone shifts from being ultra serious with issues about Star losing his mother or the King being potentially dethroned by a tyrant to being silly with the King getting rid of a monster that is unrelated to the plot in anyway without any violence. The worst part was the way they decided to kill Toffee. The way the writers chose to kill Toffee was to one shot him in the most anti-climatic fashion imaginable. This movie is basically why lore does not work in SvTFoE.

TL;DR Lorefags and cucks need to be gassed.

lol calm down it's just a cartoon

They are still above you in the evolution steps faggot

CUCK
QUEEN

bump

H-hey, now.
I just haven't been keeping up with it since like from before Season 2, is all.

Same here, user. With so much shit happening to me IRL I'm hard-pressed to find time to watch Season 3.

Nope, many of them are in >>>/cuckquean/ where they belong

I actually liked this show for a little bit, than i remembered it was Disney and if you know anything about them, you'll stop watching their disturbing programming right away.

I kept hearing that spoiler alert! star gets raped is this true? Had it been any other mass media company i probably would have enjoyed the cuckquean'ing at least.