This movie was shit, both characters have no motive to anything they do

This movie was shit, both characters have no motive to anything they do

Tits or gtfo

You are exactly the kind of dumb faggot i expected to like this. They both act like women, no logic, just petty irrational bullshit. And there is zero character development.

Filthy dumb millennial scum

Ignore this post and this one. The spoiler was a question mark in a different thread and I was just checking if it had been changed. Mods can delete these two posts if they want.

Says the retard greentexting and using buzzwords while providing zero arguments.

Farau wasnt obssesed with duelling, you only see him dueling two guys the whole movie, and neither was a man of honor, he lied like a bitch when asked about the reason of the feud.

Dhubert was an autist faggot that just got pushed around the whole movie.

They have zero development from the their innital states, the whole thing has not effect at all on them.

Stop samefagging, let this thread die as it was.

This board really should have IDs, so dumb shitposters like you would be exposed

this shitposter is amusing

2manly5u

More like "foolists", am I right?

Why did he kept the reason of the duel a secret like they were a couple of brokeback mountain fags?

We come into the film and they are already grown ass men. That's their character development up to that point.

Mr. Keitel is an asshole
Keith carrandine is a normal guy who wants to live an honorable life and have a family

Mr. Keitel is an asshole
They duel
they duel
They duel so more

Mr. Keitel is an asshole
Keith carrandine has honor and continues to do his duty as a man and mans up everytime

carrandine attempts to give him so drink during the war when they are happened upon eachother in a battle
Mr. Kietel is an asshole

They duel at the end and Mr. Keitel is shown mercy by Keith Carradine because he wasn't an asshole to begin with or end with and in the end mr asshole gets to see that everything is just GUNG HO TESTOSTERONE and he has something to live for maybe now

where did Ridley Scott touch you?

riiight, hereā€¦

Did he touch your prostate with his dick?

lol

bitter permavirgin detected

tits or gtfo

not everyone in real life spends 5 minutes outlining their motivations you fucking sperg, especially not the interesting ones which good films tend to focus on. The whole point was harvey Keitel was fucked in the head, a general asshole with a massive ego and some kind of abnormal cognitive functioning, probably full-on insane.
Every time you post here you show how retarded you are when it comes to story-telling. Just stick to watching your tv shows. Deadwood is right up your alley with godawful character-driven storytelling. Just don't apply your Game of Thrones Deadwood Walking Dead-driven feminine opinions on storytelling to movies.

this is the cringiest post I've read all week, completely lacking self-awareness. The most unkowingly effeminate faggot on this board. Unless it's bait.

boy i had no idea there were so many women posting on t/v/

nice bait thread OP

what

did

the

cumdump

meant

by

this

?

Didnt they remake this movie?

This

All me

D'hubert is suposed to be the rational character yet he also acts like a woman, just to keep the shitty story going. The movie is just retarded, deal with it girl.

yes. this movie tells you how ridley scott is a hack.

took a novella about men, who share a fierce loyalty to napoleon, doing manly things. into some movie about toxic masculinity.

for those who didn't read the book

just like the movie, right?

People here are bunch of retarded hivemind hipsters

i don't know about that. i just liked the book. i saw there was a movie adaptation, and found out that everything i liked about the book was replaced with some "message" from the director or whoever.
you know? the usual.

Some hipster saw this "old obscure" movie and talked about it, then the other hipster all followed the fagtrain without even thinking about what they watched.
Now they all mindlessly praise it, its what happens everytime here.

BUmp

ahahaha you must not have lived much. life = the duellists

It's a period piece and a 10/10 one at that, not everything is about character development. Here's a novel idea: pick s bad movie to bitch about and do it in a way that's incisive or amusing.

t. woman

Only a woman would hate that movie since it's about men doing manly shit and the female lead is a dumb slut. Or maybe you're just transitioning?

Only a woman would hate that movie since it's about men doing manly shit and the female lead is a dumb slut. Or maybe you're just transitioning?

Dammit hotwheels fix your site.

I'm not the one obsessed with his cock, sperg-boy

i replied without reading the thread.