RIP Salvador Allende

UK time here, so hope you won't mind me making a thread remembering the first 9/11 - the USA-backed coup d'etat against Allende.

There is a lesson to be learned - being democratically elected is one thing - but you must have the mechanisms in place to defend your gains. The scum will not hand it over easily. RIP comrade.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=garqIzNZvz8
bienvenidoainternet.org/world/read/1473563909/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RIP in peace famrade

Allende, allende el pueblo te defende

But they couldn't ;-(

Rip in peace sweet prince

rip

If there is an after life then I hope that Allende is enjoying himself right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=garqIzNZvz8

I actually cry when I listen to this

Why do I subject myself to this cancer? I installed a Firefox add-on that hides Youtube comments by default but I still unhide them just to see just how cancerous things are only to make me weep for humanity again.

Shit, I was reading the comments too, and, like 99% of the times I do, I regretted it.

Since there's so many fags shouting "Allende was shit and Pinochet was great", how about we collect some information on how Allende was much better leader than Pinochet?

Let's do this Holla Forums, for Allende

They won't learn. Even the CIA gov page has docs on how they fucked Allende over and somehow that isn't enough for people.

fuck man this always hurts my soul
even when you show some people direct CIA sources for shit they deny it and call you a tinfoil

So it seems that bad economy through out late ear of Allende's presidency was due to dropping price of copper, which was Chile's primary export.

I liked your thread so much I posted it on a spanish textboard but it turned into a discussion. :(

bienvenidoainternet.org/world/read/1473563909/

Ugh

UGGGGGGGH

Dis is the real 9/11 - one of the thousands of Ground Zeroes that America has inflicted.

Stalinists always have to ruin everything.

EL PUEBLO

UNIDO