Turkroach are building a 500miles wall between syria and turkey

Turkroach are building a 500miles wall between syria and turkey.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You dont have to like Erdogan, but he is definitly not dumb.

The shocking part is learning turkroaches have zeppelins and drones at all

He's a fucking turk.

This was done after one bombing in turkey, while standing idly as their neighbors were getting fucked by isis while turkey was bombing the kurds as they stood on the sidelines. fucking pussies.

Where's all the people talking about how walls don't work?

Classy.

Honestly, the age of the zeppelin may be getting its second wind. They don’t have to be under constant power like drones, and the tops can be covered in solar panels to recharge the batteries used for their (weaker) engines. Should be lower maintenance and longer tours of duty between landings and service.

it's not white supremacists building the wall so it's pretty effective this time

Good, now these smelly roaches have nowhere to run.

walls don't work, they are used by idiots and are only temporary solutions.
if a person wants to get over a wall, they will do everything in their power to either knock that wall down or simply use brute force to get on the other side. Anything from digging under the wall, to destroying it, or simply walking over it.

Yup.

Also, unmanned zepplins don't really have as high of a risk level using hydrogen gas as manned ones do.

Thanks for stepping up to be the jew shill, this thread was lacking them.
If walls don't work, why does Israel have walls?

Where have you had your head theese last ~2 years? Turkey has had 2 - 4 bombings a month for the whole period.

I never thought I'd say "turkish ingenuity" before, but good job roaches.

Israel have walls but there are hundreds of tunnels under them.

sure thing roach bombing yourself.

I can build wall 2

But if walls don't work, why do they have the walls? Are you saying nothing would change if the walls were removed?

if the walls were removed it would be easier to move in and out.
the walls don't work because if someone actually wants to get in they will, a wall is not going to stop them. there are hundreds of tunnels under the walls.

Split between IS-import and local kurds. You seem to prefer edgelording over info. Anyhow, fuck you!

Ah, so walls do work. Interesting, I was wondering why my house had so many of them.

Are you retarded or are you Jewish?

It does not blow up as easily as long as you dont fill it with cheap explosive gas as it was done with the hindenburg, but the more precious helium.

I wonder if a Zeppelin is cheaper then a shot down jet/helicopter making this viable.

you seem to love sucking cock. go away cock sucker.

Any barrier will keep something out, even a fence. this does not mean it works or that it is a permanent solution.

A fence keeps 2000 pound bulls,l horses and cows in place. but if they wanted they could simply break the fence and get out. the only reason the wall is still standing is because no one wants to get into a conflict.

walls on a house are different from walls to separate people.

So, physical barriers also function as psychological barriers?
How is that a bad thing?

you jews get dumber every year, I swear

and so begins the age of the wall

I just want to point out that e82a6e used a Roman seige of a jewish-held fortress as his example of overcoming walls. A military action, not just low-level criminals.
Also all the jews committed suicide rather than fight the Romans once they breached the walls

it takes a lot more than one bullet to do that, the gas is in a bunch of separate compartments inside it and also they arent even pressurized very much

He also left out that it was a siege of attrition, and that the Romans themselves built a wall encircling the entire mountain.

The fact that he used Romans putting down a jew revolt is what makes me think he's doing it for a lark, being the jew shill for people to enjoy posting against in a thread that was lacking jew shills

Good sport either way.

Your point is entirely devoid of logic. The main point is that walls work. Of course they're not perfect, but doing nothing makes you worse than a kike because even they have their shit together in Israel.

The siege was impressive. Building a siege ramp up a mountain while holding the other three fronts with a stone wall constructed extremely quickly was a grand feat.
10/10, would watch jews get crushed by Romans again.

If Europe was smart they'd finish walling off Turkey

(check'd)
It was a monumental feat of battlefield engineering, there's no doubt about that.

But it would ONLY take 1 bullet, lets say its separate compartments, you can blow it up and watch it burn.

Yes, you are an idiot aren't you. You cant tell the difference between a house wall and a wall built to separate people from land.

no they didn't, they had a few stones marking a barrier

Holla Forums schizophrenia

it's not a psychological barrier, its separating jews from whoever is on the other side. This gives breathing room where they don't kill each other. if they wanted to they could tear down the wall and start killing each other, but they don't because the jews set a barrier where they will not cross.

You are an idiot who does not understand my reasoning, not that it is devoid of logic, you just fail to see the logic which is clearly visible.

walls do not work, the only thing a wall does is stop the person who created the wall from passing that wall. which creates a barrier between whoever is on the opposite side of that wall. this creates a situation where the person who set that wall will not cross that wall. it is not the wall that is stopping anything, it is the barrier set that the person who set the wall will not cross. this is mutual understanding between both parties even if they don't agree to the barrier.

Why? We still need to reclaim Constantinople. Then we can add walls with the new borders.

Then why don't they want to?

If they did they would have to go to war. no one wants to go to war.

They quarried local stone and built a 3m tall stone wall, along with towers on the side that seemed weaker to counterattacks. That's a lot more than a few stones marking a barrier.

So the only case where walls aren't very effective is full on war?

Had to rewind 30 seconds was laughing so hard. It got pretty annoying when he talked about what a tragedy it was. A triumph more like.

The tragedy was the waste of all that manpower, time, and resources against a foe that was going to kill itself anyways. They had a lot of other jews to kill after they revolted against the Emprire.

No they didn't, it would have taken longer to build that wall than the ramp.

They did build a wall nigger.
They encamped around the mountain for fucking years.
How do you not know how sieges used to work?

They were there for only 1 year.

The video you posted of the event you're talking about disagrees with you.

The guy was obviously exaggerating.

and their containment wall took 3 months to construct

From jewipedia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Masada

It's very weird, though, because it's common knowledge that walls don't do anything useful. I wonder why people keep building walls to keep other people behind. Maybe walls used to work and now they don't because it's 2017. That could be it.

it's almost like people cant climb walls, knock them down or crawl under them. walls are some indestructible material. that no one can defeat!

That is more effort than walking, right? That's the point.

It's almost like sappers, tunnelers, people climbing over can be found and shot while hindered by a wall.

I'd like to see your wall stop anyone other than dumbasses from getting caught.

Then why does israel waste money on them? :^)
Do you use walls in your house? or do you live in a cardboard box?

dangerously unchecked

Oh, sure. The Israelis get a wall. The Turks get a wall. Even the fucking Chinese get a wall. But America tries to get a wall and libtards chimp the fuck out. Fuck them.

As you wish.

Are you a gambling man? Let's bet on it.

Hey anons, I just came here to ask, is e82a6e a Jew, a, baiter, defeatist or a pessimist?

Israel’s Population, Immigration, and Borders Authority has released dramatic statistics reflecting how effective the construction of a border fence has been at stemming the entry of illegal migrants seeking to cross the border from Egypt’s Sinai Peninsula.

According to the government, the number of illegal entries has declined from the thousands in each recent year to just several dozen this year.

Holla Forums scarcely functional retard.

how about you post non biased research.

How about you sever your brachial artery.

Well how about it, you ready to roll those dice?

lad..

How about you stuff shit down your mouth

Buddy, i don't need dice to tell you that walls do not work. only idiots believe walls work. Don't underestimate the ingenuity of the human being when it really wants something.

Oh. That explains it, this'll be fun!

If walls don't work then you're sure to win the bet.
What's the problem?

too bad you weren't around to enlighten the ancient chinese. Would have saved a lot of work

yeah, because the mongols looked at that wall and said let's go home.

so it worked, case closed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongol_invasion_of_China

We’re going to build a wall and then kill everyone who tries to cross it.

I guess you forgot the part where the mongols took over china.

It's more about quantity. If you announce that everyone who crosses the border gets shot, you diminish the amount of people that try. If there is an obstacle like a wall, even less people will try. If you have mines and sensors too, even lesser people, and so on. There will always be people who try, but there is a difference if you have 10000 people monthly crossing the border because they can just safely walk over, or 10 guys monthly who go risk their life and probably fail or get caught.

Too bad I hate Erdogan and Turkroaches in general.
Bright side: Syria doesn't have to build one

Are there salty ISIL posts on some Jewish media site?

You're just a buttmad ass-ravaged faggot who's mad that people are finally getting sick of illegal beaners and rapefugees zerg rushing the West and shit is being done to stop it. I know the next parts of your argument are ladders, tunnels, boats, hang-gliders, parachutes and space ships. If you faggots keep trying in spite of the walls, we'll do what the East German border patrol did and just start putting bullets into every Consuela trying to drop an anchor baby in America, and every Muhammad Muhammad trying to get to Germany for welfare and white women.

You know what's even less effective than a wall? Doing nothing. Go fuck yourself.

Sure they do, ask Israel!

The typical Jewish trick is to confuse the goyim about magnitudes and proportion. It's why the "not all muslims/gays/blacks/etc are like that!" argument is their favorite go-to.

I think it's also why math education in the U.S., and much of the western world has gone down the shitter, and popular TV icons brag about how bad they are at math. If you can sum up how you're being screwed, it's a lot harder for them to screw you.

I wonder how many Germanic troops were part of the Roman army's siege of Masada…….

Could this be why they fear us and want to exterminate us?

The Jew knows the wall is effective, so they are taking a new tack.

The White Need to Help.

Now we are getting tearjerker commercials about poor sullen refugees wanting a better life, boo fucking hoo. And of course ChristCucks telling us we're evil and haters of god unless we let syrians fuck our daughters. Finally we get paid off politicians pushing amnesty to codify all this kikery into law and then we're fucked.

Given it occurred in 74 AD, probably none.

As long as they're Christians who cares if Syrians are fucking our daughters? :^)

t. Christfag

B-b-b-but people can climb over them!

What said. There were probably some Celts though.

What time do you think we are living? It's the current year!

ib4 wall just grabs a few hundred square kilometers off the syrian border