PRESIDENT TRUMP TO SPEND HISTORIC AMOUNT ON UNITED STATES MILITARY AS WELL AS VOWING TO WIPE OUT ISIS

PRESIDENT TRUMP TO SPEND HISTORIC AMOUNT ON UNITED STATES MILITARY AS WELL AS VOWING TO WIPE OUT ISIS

JIDF shills officially BTFO.

>nypost.com/2017/02/06/trump-pledges-to-defeat-isis-rebuild-military-with-beautiful-new-equipment/

No clue why the fuck that second link didn't break.

Hahahah imagine being a shill and having to deal with getting BTFO like this on a daily basis

I'm still convinced Ivanka is cucking that jew she married and his only job is to be a good boy and push the stroller around.

Does anyone appreciate what a truly crazy timeline we're in where the President of the US has to call out the media because the media refused to report on sensationalist shit that's normally their bread and butter, but don't want to because of (((reasons)))?

I still expect to wake up from a coma at some point and be in the awful 'Hillary won' timeline where everything is going to shit.

Antisemitism shield. Some people might not be old enough to remember, but Fred Trump hated kikes more than Hitler. Like father, like son?

Break the link and archiver faggot

Based on how much he's making people kvetch in the media and even in threads, I'd say we're on a pretty good track to victory so far.

Because you left ""

Fuck you're right. The jews are getting smarter, that part of the url doesn't show up when you're on their site.

There have been reports that Kushner is breaking down because he is being outmaneuvered and sidelined by Bannon. Kikes are sweating like it's 1942.

I hope so.

That article that reported he'd already lost 7 pounds was fucking hilarious.

Bannon most certainly understands the JQ. Anyone who hasn't read Mein Kampf should. I've been rereading it recently and Hitler's ascendance parallels Trump's in so many ways. I think soon the kikes will indeed have their lying mouths shut.

It's like that ad they made showing how Trump mirror's Hitler, and even though it was meant to be negative, instead it just got more people asking if the media lied about Hitler the way they did about Trump.

Soon everyone will know. They can't stop it, the inertia is too strong. Just the other day some faggot kike from an immigration group went on Tucker Carlson's show crying about how he was representing jews while letting in the beaner hordes. Make sure to talk to your stockbroker about L.G. soon boys. We're gonna need a lot of ovens.

Carlson is so fucking based. What a great replacement for Kelly.

I've been affiliated with the US military for some 16 years now. The biggest problems with the military budget, as I see it, is that the money isn't used efficiently. You have companies that win contracts via lowest bidder but you end up with a really crappy product.
At the end of the fiscal year, groups with any money left over splurge it all on crap they don't need/can't use.
The federal government either uses military members who are too inexperienced to do things right, contracting companies who hire scabs off the street, or GS/federal employees who don't do shit because they can't be fired.
I'm not saying it's impossible to fix, but Trump most certainly has his work cut out for him. There is just so many things that need righted, that he may as well rebuild it from the ground up at this point. The various military branches at this point are so used to doing things their own way, that inter-branch operations are difficult at best. There's no point in having four/five different methods/systems to do the same damn thing, when one would save time, money, and manpower.

TL;DR: Scrap it all and start over from scratch.

I was skeptical at first, but I love the fucker. He really knows how to showcase the raw insanity of the left. He dared breathe the words Israel at the oven-dodger in question too, but the kike talked right over him.

Didn't you see how Kushner lost like 10 pounds because he has been ostracized by Trump? Ivanka went to the Navy Seal funeral without him. Likely got friendly with a few of them as well.

It's most certainly a political marriage at the very least. Hopefully he withers away and dies soon.

Sauce?

With Trump and Mattis in charge I think things will start changing. Lowest bidder bullshit absolutely needs to change though.

Buddy, "likely" indicates it's just an assumption.

I'm pretty sure Ivanka has been bred with specially selected gene seed, if you get my drift. Cuckhner has played his part as a kikecover and now he's being cast aside like a used tissue.

No dude, we're gonna invade that timeline once we have this one fixed.

nah, John Titor came from that timeline to stop the war

So one of the offices I support uses desktops (because otherwise people could walk away with them more often). These pieces of shit are ancient. Pretty sure they were originally built for Windows XP. So we put in for replacements, and get them about a year or so later. What we get is some one-man company's mashup desktops using bargain bin Newegg components. I could build the same thing for about 300 or so and the gov gets billed 1-2k per unit. I'm sick of seeing my tax dollars get wasted like this, over and over again.

KEK APPROVES ENDING GOVERNMENT WASTE
And Government wasting communists

Does that timeline still exist? I'm from that timeline… That's why I'm fighting so hard to save this one from the kike. I think they did this to save the war criminal Mandela and Trump, with Tesla's tech, and the powrs of Kek, we've managed to disrupt their plans and take advantage of the chaos. RWDS, god emperor, cool ancient gods, and soon we'll have armor for our own legions. What a world. Praise fucking Kek!

Trump is priming them for RWDS duty.
Real Holocaust when?

Dude I fucking almost did a backflip when he said that. He's so close to straight up identifying the jew that it hurts.

Remember user, any timeline where you are alive is also a timeline where you didn't die the second before. Your soul essentially moves extremely fast through timelines you're alive in, since anything can happen, but is also why we are all in this one. This timeline happens to be the one where none of us end up dying.

You mean the globalists?

What's the difference?

Man it really is the 80's all over again.

all globalists are jews but not all jews are globalists

We can deal with China after we eliminate the jews.

not all jews are globalist

I didn't imply jews were good now did i
Zionists are just as bad

nice try shlomo

We need to do something about these fucking kikes smuggling soap out of our country

why are you defending Zionists? they work together to farther each others goals, jews are both sides of the globalism/Zionism

I might join the Marines, and hopefully learn gunsmithing.

I'm in the same boat. I work a comfy job at a gym that pays decent, but I'm going nowhere in life. I will say if a war starts, I'm enlisting asap and requesting I be sent to the front lines.

People aren't kidding when they say stagnation is death.

He knows. And he is in direct opposition to them.

I even had plans to start a business, but those fell through. I feel like my only option at this stage is to do my best to learn how to shoot effectively, keep lifting while saving up some decent capital, and then enlist in the reich right before shit goes down.

Do I dare dream of a world without jews?

So what you're saying is that we need to end the government's and military's problem of bureaucracy. Tell me big guy, was military reform part of your plan?

Sorry to hear about that user, keep that dream alive though, I do believe we are watching the tide turn right now, I just can't take sitting on my ass while it happens. Being a vet would probably do a lot to help your business in this country too. Just saying

Unless Trump makes them great again, don't. You definitely will get respect for it, but that's about all it's worth, the sacrifice and time served with them isn't worth it.

If you're going infantry, go Army, Marines are treated like dirt in the forces nowadays.

Eh, life happens. I figure as long as I don't bitch out and let it get the better of me, I'm still winning.

You really recommend Army? I was thinking about Marines since I probably wouldn't make the Air Force, and if it came down to it, I'd prefer to be on the ground fighting anyways.

I just submitted my app to the AF. I got a 98 on their officer exam lel.

There's 0 chemistry between them.

Good shit user.

I've heard repeatedly that Marines are less pozzed than other branches, being treated like dirt isn't anything new to me in work either but I'm not foolish enough to think it wont be worse in the military than it was as a line cook. I do have faith in Trump improving them since they always struck me as the most loyal to him and he rewards loyalty. I've seen far more Marine bumper stickers next to MAGA stickers than any other branch. Saw a chair force fag with a Hillary sticker once, what the fuck man. Plus there is an aspect of following the family legacy for me. My dad was the only one who didn't join since my family moved to the nation but that was because my Island hopping granddad refused to allow him because "they won't let our boys win". I will take your advice into consideration though, at the end of the day I'm looking to improve my own position in life so I can start a family so what ever gets me there gets me there, thank you user.

We're all gonna make it bro.

I certainly hope so. I lost the cute aspie aryan girl I work with because she's too dedicated to her work to give a shit about anything else, which is another big reason why I'm tempted to enlist.

Former Marine. If you're looking to learn something technical and useful, I'd recommend the Navy or Air Force. If you're looking to learn about combat, the Marines.

The Army depends too much upon support and technology. The Marines are very good at improvising – something essential in the real world. Prepare to spend a LOT of time dealing with low-IQs, a LOT of boredom, and probably more than a little bit of depression. But you will learn how to fight. Honestly, you'd probably do more good to your community by becoming a cop and working into SWAT. Those skills are directly applicable and you'll build stronger connections within your own community which you'll inevitably need when the race war breaks out.

I worked fast food customer service for two years. I'm fucking ready.
I considered that, but the cops in my town are corrupt as hell.

Lel, yeah, your qualifications match up perfectly. If your local police suck, try county sheriff's office or state. County sheriffs are almost always redpilled to some degree and State is usually legit.
Considering going to State myself

ftfy

I feel a similar feel but it was more due to me being misguided and not knowing what I wanted. Stings like a motherfuckers but there is no better motivation for not making those same mistakes.

I was considering that once I got out of the military. I have some pretty based cops around me too that I would love to work with. They got called on me last year, long story complete bullshit, and I just sat there talking about trump with them and cracked jokes about arresting Hillary My only fear is how casually I say nigger.

You wouldn't make Chair Force? Dude, you're using proper punctuation and spelling. You'd be a shoo in based on my experience with the recruiter.

Of course, the thing they were doing back when I was of age to enlist with them was training linguists in mudshit sea duck quacking then stationing individual airmen with army squads to act as an interpreter. I don't know how much of that shit still goes on, but I wasn't exactly enthused to sign up under Bush. I immediately saw in the Iraq decision exactly what Trump did and lost faith instantly, and that was long before I ever got any doses of that redpill shit.

Just a question, any other servicemen are welcome to chime in: Opinions on anons who've served in the Meme Wars? I'm pretty sure we've seen more action than most pencil pushers in logistics.

2 mile run: 19:16
1.5 mile run: 13:45
Push-Ups: 34
Sit-Ups: 38

34 pushups? The fuck is that?

Oh shit for real? I never even considered county sheriff. I suppose that could be a solid Plan B. I'd really prefer to work for ICE, but I don't have a bachelor's degree, hence why I was considering the military. I just want to serve and actually accomplish something in my life.

That can't be all it takes, right? I figured I have a good shot at the Marines since I lift almost every day.

Is that seriously all it fucking takes? Jesus christ that explains the pussies in my gym that were doing their workouts for the Navy. Kept bragging about how difficult their workouts were, so I had them do what I do, and they were puking by the time we were done.

Why don't you have children?

Not everyone in the Navy carries a ruck. Most are desk jockeys. Don't need a 6m mile for that.

The dream is to start a family user. The problem is I live in Texas, and it's either mexicans, or fat SJWs going to the university for miles. The one woman I found that I actually get along with and is acceptable for making children with is too dedicated to her work, and isn't even interested in dating.

Good point. I don't think I could do Navy honestly. Desks weren't made for me.

What the FUCK. No, really. I'm a 5"5 manlet, and I can definitely do all of these. I can even go in the hundreds. You're trolling us, right?

You know who else was 5'5"?

You can do hundreds but you still need a high chair.

Those are approximately the same as the base requirements for every branch
90% of the actually physical strain is carrying stuff around if you're infantry

Simo Hayek was pretty small too iirc

The fact that Trump is a civilian is why i don't get my hopes up about anything military related. He probably looks up to and admires every single pog in uniform.
He needs to listen to based sergeants not officers.

lel. The Marine Corps is (min):
3 pull-ups (20 max)
50-someodd crunches (100 max)
27-28:00 min 3 mi run (18:30 min max)
Honestly, the guys who seem to succeed the best in the Marine Corps (in terms of PT) are usually skinny manlets. They can crank out pull-ups like they're going out of style and run like motherfuckers.
In almost any branch of the military, base reqs aren't very high because they have a lot of low-T recruits. It's not hard getting in. The hard part is making your time in work for you.

If she's acceptable you should convince her to have your kids. That's how I got my wife. I didn't fuck around I told her when we met what I was looking for and what I wanted. She was mine from day one.

I actually did ask her out, and she got this huge smile on her face, but then just gave me this "I dunno" bullshit. After that she started acting awkward, and eventually just started focusing on her work, so I figured screw it.

Unsolicited word of advice: if you straight up tell a woman what you want and she avoids it, there's a chance she's mulling it over but more than likely she has dismissed the notion. That's not your fault or job. It may just be life's way of saying you should continue with improving yourself and your station. Success attracts success. Every woman you meet that is attracted to you is attracted to what she sees on the surface. If you exude your station, that being one of success, it will be visible to her. If not, you are best to continue on your path.

Powerful Advice, user.
sage for one off sentence.

she wanted you to grab her by the pussy

That's exactly what I was thinking. She acted weird about it for a few weeks, and would still be super talkative, but even though I just treated her same as always, eventually she just sunk into her work. At this point, I don't even consider it my problem, and at least I can continue focusing on lifting and shooting.

Back in the 80's, the AF used to waive mandatory PT if you joined two sports leagues. My father used to tell a funny story about how he tore his rotator cup as the pitcher in the first game of their softball league they spray painted a grapefruit white…I think you see where this is going. Most of his military stories were hijinx related including him single-handedly confiscating an entire pallet of Budweiser coming off a C130 bound for the officer's club in Egypt because "alcohol is contraband in a Muslim country" before anyone else showed up to get it.

They instituted the (as you can see, quite basic) fitness requirements at the recruitment phase mostly out of embarrassment for being a branch full of fat fucks that sit in chairs all day, hence the colloquialism.

Your dad sounds fucking awesome.

Infantry(Army) have higher standards
2-mile should be sub 14
40+ Push
50+ sit
You also have to do a 12+ mile ruck march (35-45pounds)
Everything is age dependent accept the ruck

If you want to go to schools after passing basic/osut you need to do better than the above or you are a nobody

Other than escaping to the country where things are far less monitored and general preperations for the Day, any of you other fags got advice?

Shit man with what we do in the gym, all I have to work on is the endurance for a 12 mile run, and I'd blow everyone out of the water.

former marine here
The air force basic training camp exit requirements (to graduate) are the USMC boot camp entry requirements (just to get in). Yeah, it's pretty bad

He was a burnout and alcoholic. I saw him probably a total of 24 months out of the first eight years of my childhood that I can remember. I remember when he came back from Egypt, I didn't recognize him, I was probably like 4. When he got back from Seoul a year later, I had to convince my sister to come give him a hug because she didn't recognize him.

I got to know him a lot better after I became an adult, before that family strife and his (and my mother's) addictions kept everything nice and dysfunctional.

As for the contraband, he was a sergeant, so he ordered the airmen unloading to hide the pallet in a hangar while he stuffed it all into the back of a jeep, then sped off. He also told a funny story about how he learned to spray paint his boots with acrylic clear coat for inspection. I'm pretty sure you'd still be in really deep shit if you get caught doing that.

It's not a 12 mi run, user. It's a 12 mi walk at a brisk pace (3-4 mph). 35-45 lb ruck is not at all bad and virtually no one ever gets hurt or passes out (unless they're terminally hung-over or get their foot caught in a pothole).

Eh, I'm not against Holla Forums cops because they'll be /ourguys/. As the kikebergs always meme, "Be the change you want to see in the world."

Yeah, you'd go to the brig for that. Pre-9/11 military shenanigans won't fly in the new DoD.

Shit user, at least you got to know him better at some point.

Jesus Christ almighty I could do that shit while carrying two people.

Yeah, that's not how it works.

True. Some are Zionists.

Guess that's a good thing because you'll probably have to with all these low standards floating about.

Yeah, you don't need to request shit. They'll send you there if they need you. And, tbh, I wouldn't be so fast to volunteer. In fact, never volunteer for shit as a general rule in the military. Trust me, they'll tap you on the shoulder plenty enough without you needing to ask. If anything, you'll draw the ire of your comrades-in-arms and they'll see you as an ass kisser. The term, in the Marines, is "boot". It refers to that spirit of fresh, super voluntary young man looking to make a name for himself. It's almost always broken out of him within the first 6 months to a year. But who knows? Maybe you'll turn into a super motivator…

This makes me weary of joining only because now I'm wondering if I'll have to worry about this shit if war actually does break out.

I'm not looking to impress, I just want to crack some skulls user. If it's skulls of people that want to destroy my country, even better.

Are (((they))) still doing that $500 per hammer bullshit, or is that crap under control?

$500? It's only $950 per hammer. There's no reason to get worked up for $1300 per hammer.

Then enlist in either the National Guard (of a city/state with local antifa problems) or join the police force of said city/state

If anything, ISIS couldn't give 2 shits about the thand that feeds it.

I'm pretty sure it was like that back then. Pretty sure the drill sergeant decided it was too harsh and didn't pursue the matter beyond to ask him, "___, did you spray paint your boots?" To which, he replied, "Sir, No, Sir…!" with a sheepish look on his face. Which was the funniest line I've ever seen come out of his mouth, frankly, he just wasn't the kind of guy to be embarrassed about anything.

He's gone now. He wasn't out of shape, but VA diagnosed him with high BP. He died within two months. Not trying to be too specific, but he was under 50.

I wouldn't volunteer for anything crazy either, unless we're talking stuff like your MOS or desired station/locale. Saying "put me where people are going to shoot at me" or "put me where I can shoot people" is a good way of not being considered for clearance, depending on the circumstances and where you are.

Polite sage for ongoing blog post.

When I first joined the AF back in the Clinton era, my SSgt and TSgt would smoke while during our shop PT. Said PT was walking around the golf course btw. It's different, from what I hear nowadays.

Ah

Yeah, but on top of the initial cost most purchases require us to buy a warranty program or something similar. So you buy an overcharged widget and it's 5 year service contract. Problem is, once the company gets the first sack of government money they usually fold and disappear, leaving the widget without any repair option.
Had a command buy some slipshod piece of software plugin and right after we bought the license they run off to Mexico or some shit. Of course, without any updates we couldn't use it after a while and there was nothing we could do but suck it up. This kind of fraud happens all the time from what I've heard. The US had the largest military budget but I would be surprised if even half of the money actually gets used toward anything useful.

Zionists still believe in global control of the world, just from israel.

One of my uncles ran a machining business that provided parts for some kind of single-seat gyrocopter that the DOD was interested in. One of my friends worked at some place that produces some straight fucking early-90's circuitry shit that goes into whoknowswhat for the DOD as well. Both of them basically told me that DOD contracts are always shady as fuck and fickle as the wind. Always tons of one-off projects that fail to produce a steady work stream.

This user knows

Yeah, there's that side too. No way in hell would I do a contract like that for the gov. From what I've seen, they get the product up front and then pay… sometimes (almost never on time either).

Never be first, never be last, and NEVER EVER volunteer.

hes not just getting ready to wipe ISIS off the face of the earth
oh no
he's gonna make alot of enemies by doing that, and not all of them subscribe to islam
though, even barring that, why stop there?
just throw 20 airstrikes at the cube and watch for a day or two as all the islamics go burn down europe in response so trump doesn't have to deal with europe attacking the USA; instead he can deal with saving europe from islam AND look better at the end

Multinationals behave this way too. Their ubiquity provides an inescapable market for small vendors to provide services too. Their share of the market is so large, you have no choice but to accept their payment terms. So they set up 90 payment terms that start from the due date of your invoice. If you give them 30 days to pay, you won't see a dime for 120 days.

This is a strange time to be alive isn't it? I don't blame people. The idea that literally every single news outlet is against the president sounds absurd, & yet the facts don't lie.

I need to proofread my posts. There's no excuse to use that word like that.

And don't forget that WW3 might start in the Middle East sooner rather than later because of all that Houthi missile-based shitposting in Riyadh.

A shame if things explode and melt; I'm looking forward to being with Holla Forums as Trump's wild ride begins to leave the station.

The guy who rights these is an ex marine and he seems pretty based
Based or not they are still funny as fuck

Expect to play a lot of dnd in the military. There isn't much else to do sometimes…

I wonder what would happen if you brought Unknown Armies into the military. Wonder if they'd throw you out for being a crackpot occultists and conspiracy theorists, not realizing it's a roleplaying game based on those themes.

aren't state police commonly masons? and if you're not a mason and refuse to join you don't have much opportunity for advancement?

your judars gettin' a little weak bud.
Do not allow Trumps grand victory to lull you into false sense of security!

It's almost like he's preparing for a war.

A RACE WAR

IS he actually spending it or is he intending to actually use the funds given to the army?
He would actually cut costs if he shoah'd the suppliers that supply screws 20$ per piece.
This smells of a clickbait article.

stop using chrome. install firefox + https everywhere retarded faggot.

Well it looks like I'm getting guaranteed an active duty commission now.

That's how inflation works, the numbers always get bigger.

On a serious note, it's good that we're finally fixing shit with our military.