Purge Happening in Brazil

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/UtdCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_Brazil
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ultranationalists
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil
g1.globo.com/al/alagoas/noticia/2017/01/identificado-atirador-que-feriu-dois-em-casamento-em-limoeiro-de-anadia-al.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_urban_areas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana,_São_Paulo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_II_of_Brazil
oantagonista.com/posts/policia-civil-capixaba-deve-entrar-em-greve
imdb.com/title/tt1555149/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/UtdCM

so how long until someone tries to do a land-grab?

BRB HUE HUR HUE civil war when?

Good.

/thread

To bad the police will never do this in the US. RWDS wiping out entire neighborhoods reminding the stupid commies, left and shitskins the only thing protecting them from us and each other is the police.

:( The police are hurting Whites for sure

Ancap paradise.

If ever a liberal says 'We don't need the police!', just show them Brazil. While the cat's away, the rats will play - now and forever.

Here's an interview with one of the hue's about it:

Seriously though, how the fuck can the police go strike? Shouldn't the military step in?

from what I understand they can do it because they're practically the mafia's muscle and the mafia owns the country.

Imagine this happening in California after Trump removes all funding to the whole state and they can't bribe or even pay salary to the bolice anymore

brazilian police footage is basically combat footage

Everyone better start buying balaclavas.

I heard it happened in Montreal once.

The Murray-Hill riot (also known as "Montreal's 'night of terror'") was the culmination of 16 hours of unrest in Montreal, Quebec during a Montreal police strike.

Police were motivated to strike because of difficult working conditions caused by disarming FLQ-planted bombs and patrolling frequent protests. Montreal police also wanted higher pay, commensurate with police earnings in Toronto.

As the police were on strike on October 7, 1969, a crowd of disgruntled taxi drivers congregated around the Murray-Hill garage in Griffintown, protesting against Murray-Hill’s monopoly at the Dorval International Airport. Attempts by the Sûreté du Québec to stop the procession towards the garage were stopped by striking Montreal policemen. During the melée, Sûreté corporal Robert Dumas was killed by shots fired from the roof by security guards and the owner’s son.

As the riot was ongoing, the National Assembly of Quebec passed an emergency law forcing the police back to work. By the time order was restored, 108 people had been arrested. The inability of the City of Montreal to manage its police force was a driving factor behind the creation of the Montreal Urban Community in 1970[citation needed]. Murray Hill also lost its monopoly at the Dorval airport.

Well, shit. Time to go play Max Payne 3 again to get the real HUE experience.

Neat, any streams?

Closest one I could find but its down right now.

Thanks user, but I meant Brazil.

I've heard it's because they don't even get paid anymore. There's no money to pay police.

BREAK YOUR LINKS AND SPOILER YOUR IMAGES NEWFAGS
BREAK YOUR REPLIES NEWFAG

Well we don't need them, unless we're surrounded by non-whites.

pls save south brazil from the favelado hordes

You mean one of the surrounding countries? They'd stand no chance whatsoever. I think Venezuela's airforce is better equipped than Brazil's, but they'd still get fucked really quickly in a land war. Unless you're Japan you don't invade a country ten times the size of yours. If you mean other countries, I doubt the US would take kindly to it (and the US doesn't need to invade since it already has influence there).

They can't. Not legally, anyway. What is happening is their cars are blocked by their families (who can go on "strike"). Being a huecop is a very shitty job (except desk jobs, I think), they're not paid enough to get shot at and judges always let criminals go anyway because "muh human rights" (for the criminals only, as victims have no right to life or safety).
They're stepping in, but not with enough men. 200 to replace 10k. I don't know how big these guys are, but somehow I don't think they can cover for 50 times their numbers.

they could if they shot every nigger on sight

I was a beast on that map. Speed boost+akimbo uzis and smoke grenades. Had a lot of faggots rage quit.

SOON

Why is this happening?
was brazil always this shit?
was it because of that commie president?

The (theorical) reason is: Policemen are unhappy ith their salary. Which is valid.
Then, add to that that in Brazil police is one of the most dangerous profissions AND that in the Stat that this is happening we have a whole lot of criminal shit (quite literally).

So, to answer:
Because money and corruption.
Pretty much, yeah, it just got in the worst point.
Not really his and her fault, but a whole lot of buildup thingys.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Income_inequality_in_Brazil

But the left should rather focus on muh identity politics like the little puppets they are, it makes me smile.

I'm a citizen of Espirito Santo (Holy Ghost), and I'm loaded with videos, not many interesting to see, as they show little footage and lots of screams (the people who were filming were scared after all).
Now, the streets are empty, in the very Monday - not a single soul can be seen - and Criminal Militias from different neighborhoods are starting to purge one another - 51 dead just yesterday, sunday.
Also, the Army has been sent to the state to try to bring order back, as the WHOLE STATE is in a calamity state - murder, robber and car robber.

Now, a brief story of this state, Espirito Santo:
First, hundreds of years ago, one of the fiercest American Indian tribes lived here, and the state is primarily mountainous with thick Rain Forest, so, it was never really occupied or colonized seriously.
Then, our last King, Emperor Peter II, in a politic of Brazilian Whitefication, request many Northern Italians, Germans and Pomeran people to immigrate to Brazil, and he chose Espirito Santo as the state for them, as the majority of the Natives have been wiped out but due to the nature of the land, was still vacant and full of free land (those Italians and Germans were chosen specially because of that, the mountainous landscape).
Now, those Italian/German/Pomeran people arrived here around 1890~1900 in heavy waves and colonized the state from Zero.
Now, jump to the 60s: Espirito Santo is starting to become a major Agriculture/Cattle/Dairy Powerhouse due to those migrants - they also discovered HUGE Marble Mines (Epspirito Santo is one of the main exporters of it in the whole world) and Iron Mines - This developed the Capital City, Vitória (Victory) with one of the biggest Ports in the world as well and money started to flow heavily to the state.
Later, Oil was also discovered and the state now, for about since the 90s, have been developing so hard that it has Western European level of quality regarding everything - it's literally one of the best places.

Now, what happened?

Due to this extreme success, Negro and Pardo (mixed) populations started to migrate from the surrounding states (Rio de Janeiro, Minas Gerais and Bahia) like roaches and started to settle in Favelas everywhere: in the 3 most important cities of the state, Vitória, Vila Velha and Serra, they made factions and poverty belts - at the countryside, they started to work in those European farms, because the Farmers' children were sent to the city to get "education" (indoctrination, really, our Universities are leftist nests) and the countryside is becoming more and more Brown as well.
There's huge Race-Mixing propaganda as well, specially here in the state, and the ENDANGERED Pomeran population, which is very Teutonic in appearance, with the fairest of skins, lightest of blonde hair and blue eyes, and that still speaks the Old Germanic language of Pomeran (which is now extinct in Europe) is starting to race-mix due to school policies and Forced Governmental Programs which resettles Landless Negro People from the other states in their vacant lands.

So, I'm from Italian descent, mainly Piedmontese and Trentino, and I'm seeing and living the destruction of my state by these hordes.

Seriously now, day after day I'm wishing more and more for the total collapse of everything now: It's impossible to try to fix it, only destruction, mass starvation and population reset would save anything now.

Considering this is restricted to pic related, forever. Unless you count the drug dealers fighting for turf, in that case, it's probably already happening.

Because it's the poster child of "mixing people together".

espirito is ghost, alright. but in this case it refers to the holy spirit(as in the catholic trinity)>>9185373

I think that God has a sick sense of humor.

Remember When call of duty was the most openly anti-communist game in the market before treyarch and Activision turned the series into globalist SJW propahanda? Hell the first modern warfare had you removing Marxist Muslims.
callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Ultranationalists

never post again

not a liberal and I say we don't need the police. without them standing in our way we could purge every shitskin from America.

The police, yes, but more so fear of the law, which is pushed from birth to death. It'd be great if we were a homogeneous country. We'd have lower crime than every country in Europe. White people in the US are so scared of the law in the US that many don't even take actions to defend themselves for fear of legal repercussions. It's the whole system, not just the enforces of the system. I realize that our laws are an extension of and a means of enforcing a way of living that we specifically evolved to thrive in. So blacks and the like will never adopt our laws. They'll never fear our laws. Only we will fear our laws because those laws were meant to create the haven we've been striving to achieve as an ethnic and racial group for thousands of years. Our behaviors have evolved over thousands of years, creating cultures, and within them sets of laws that reflect our group behavioral aims. They'll only ever work for us, and when these non-whites live among us, they'll only work to assist our victimization. That's how I see it.

This is what you get for letting your blood be diluted by jungle savages and talking apes.
The moment some kike or kike golem starts mouthing off about diversity, show them Brazil. Jam them nose-first into the screen showing the footage of the riots.

I've heard The Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost in English. It's valid.

Savages back then in comparison to the settlers, but if you look at it now they are some of the more noble groups in comparison to the favela dwellers there trying to hold onto tradition and bloodline.

They can be as noble as they want, I have no quarrel with that. Mixing with them had no excuse and justification back then and it definitely does not have any now.

how new are you?

Can't blame God for how these animals act

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Brazil

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Brazil

This is some Day of the Burrito.

Who could have envisioned this? What a colossal waste of European time, effort and blood. Another of the most resource-rich places on Earth squandered on beasts.

Predictive programming I think it was called? Whatever the name was for the extremely common method the government uses to introduce ideas via entertainment and repeated use of the word so that when the actual thing happens we will be more open to it. That's happening here

Today, until now, 22:33, 64 died.
The Army is in the streets right now, as the Major Union of Bandits from the city of Vila Velha's(Old Village) Favelas announced via Voice Message in Whatsapp that a Major coalition of heavily armed bandits with motorcicles would "descent" their Favelas down to the high-class Beach places and sack EVERYTHING.

Holy shit, he doesn't just shoot them, he dumps an entire magazine into the fuckers.
I'd be amazed if that first guy lived.
How many shots went into his stomach, four or five?

gg no re

I thought the poor people in the car were done for. Not today satan!

10/10

Is this now a brazil and south american gore thread?

ffs you had one job

Brazil is basicaly the russia of SA, pants-on-head retarded and corrupted, and instead of general winter,one would have to contend with general tropical forest & mosquitos

That's a pretty casual murder. Is there a known story behind it?

It's Brazil.

Damn. I hope you have a firearm and a stockpile of provisions.

Yea one brazilian wanted another dead.

FOR YOU

kek, nice one

Actual stabbing always freak me out.
In vidya and movies you hear that "slick" sound, but in real life you don't really hear anything.

It's time

The South of Brazil is full of pure-blooded, racist Germans right?

Since the Reich has fallen, it's about time the German people conquered Brazil for themselves. Neo-Germania will merge with the United States and the two Americas will become one.

Why stop at Brazil? Argentina has a bunch of ex-natsocs too.

dude google villa general belgrano, i live near there it's crazy how german that place is

I said it many times before and I'll say it again, the fucking portuguese should have picked their own sugarcane, but noooo ! the (((merchants))) sells nigger slaves from Africa who'll work in our sugarcane plantations for free, so why should we do it ?

And then the result of this disgraceful choice was Brazil…

Apparently the fat dude who shot the guy sitting in the church bench was avenging his dead son.
So yes, that's Brazil for you.

Actually I was mistaken, the guy was avenging his dad, not his son.

translate huespeak to english if you want to.

g1.globo.com/al/alagoas/noticia/2017/01/identificado-atirador-que-feriu-dois-em-casamento-em-limoeiro-de-anadia-al.html

When your race starts campaign mode on easy difficulty, you make shit EXP and don't get to unlock any of the advanced perks.

Brazilian here, most of the south is cucked by the pathological altruism.

Their cities are great and the people are white, many blond children around. But only in the remote small colonies they hate niggers, elsewhere the TV took its toll.

First time I noticed that the thug had a gun and got a shot off.

They were about to be executed for sure.

if you've ever cut up slabs of meat the textural feeling is the really fuckie part

All south america is going to shit

I can see Mexico going the same path as Brazil
Similar problems…
Corrupted and weak goverment with lots of criminals everywhere

In all places there are white people but that doesnt matter when the whole system is falling

I understand you stupid spics and beaners are delusional, but you're not 'white'. Every time I see some dumb beaner talking about being 'white' or 'whitness' when they don't understand they're bragging about kike ancestry is getting real fucking old.

You have kike blood, espcially when you're waddling around talking about 'whiteness' in shitholes like Mexico, Brazilian and Argentina, it's kike ancestry through and through, I don't know why it's so hard to understand that being a kike =! ethnic European, but then I remember we're dealing with mental midgets who are just mongoloid with nigger blood pumping through your little beady eyed, moon-faced brains.

64 is fucking nothing.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

What's stopping the Brazilian Freikorps from restoring order? Lack of will, or hues don't have anyone who gives a shit?

Really, now? That's like saying you're not white because you were born in New York or California. Some parts of Brazil are whiter than those by a considerable margin.

Jewish population by metropolitan areas:
1) Tel Aviv
2) New York City

lol, of course pure dog breed
Enjoy the flames, be careful they dont get too close bet you are ready for muh war and stuff

Lets see how this ride develops
maybe is good to be ready wherever you are

There are lots of northen italians, spanish and germans.
North italy is the rich part of italy, so mostly is white. There is also the shitskin halfbreed.

I miself am a descendant of italians and spanish.

You made me look further
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_urban_areas
While 8.2% of Buenos Aires is Jewish (you have a point), 13% of New York is Jewish.

Also we have a city founded by literal Confederate expats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Americana,_São_Paulo

Tom Clancy was right again

Again, I know exactly what I'm talking about, any beaner crying about muh 'whiteness' is a kike/sandnigger, hands down.

Again, if you're not fully ethnically european, you're not 'white', it's simple, being a half-ling is one thing, but when it comes to beaners looking like your average bloated, short, brown/orange midget suffering from nigger nose, moon face and flat feet, I don't think anyone would believe you on being 'white', but it's just as bad as watching niggers walking around pretending they were kangs and shit.

Again, any 'white' ancestry and beaner has is more than likely kike until proven otherwise, so you can say that you're a 'descendant' of italians and spanish, but that doesn't make you either, nor does it make you white purely for the fact you more than likely have mongoloid blood and resemble your average mexican.

Again I get you guys are desperate for being accepted, but this is ridiculous, the whole kike blood thing is something that's known as fact around the world, but I feel you beaners like to ignore it cause its the one step closer you have to being accepted as something you're not, 'white'. Cause let's be real, if you were, you wouldn't be begging to be accepted, nor would you be desperately trying to prove it.

The insecurity of you beaners is nauseating as it is seeing how your countries operate. I'm merely telling the truth here.

What is the percentage of european in buenos aires compared to in jew york?

Here is where you are wrong. I have fair skin, and have investigated my own generation tree, and there are no (((coincidences))).Though i have brownhair, that doesn't make me non european.
I know that I descend from Italians and spanish because both my great grandparents where inmigrants from those countries.

Appreciate the history lesson user.

Yes but they are bluepilled.

Look, Rio (the city) looks like Mexico. And the north of Brazil looks like Rio. But not all of it does, and I'm a mix of immigrants of European origin, just like you. No nigger blood in, or if it's there, it's less than the 1/8 I can be sure of.

Also, anything that applies to Brazilian ancestry also applies to U.S. - how can I know you're not 1/4 Jewish? It's stupid to play this game. We're in this for the same reasons *you D&C shill*

Pic related.

I don't know how to even find a definite source for that. But Buenos Aires and São Paulo are less white than the countryside, the same happens in the US.

Maybe those ancestry websites will publish heritage maps eventually? That would be nice.

Again, you're fucking stupid. Race isn't solely about one's skin color, there are multitudes of factors that play into one's race and ethnicity, and you're baring more close to how niggers view the world by simplifying multitudes of culture(or the lack thereof) in one simplistic autistic means by just going "muh skin tone" ignoring all the other facial/physical features that play apart, and that's not even going that skin deep.

I like how you're now whining I'm now dividing and conquering when no one here on Holla Forums gives a shit about what goes on with you beaners, especially when you beaners are more of a plague upon the western world when it comes to our side of the pond, our equivalent of arabs/indians which oddly enough, you're all apart of the same race, Mongoloids.

Again, if the world got rid of all the beaners in one finger snap, I do believe things would be better off, I truly do, as the same with all mongoloids and negroids just vanishing off this earth, to either die or live among themselves alone on some rock far, far, far away from here.

You're not like how I am, I am solely one European ethnicity I am not a 'mutt' and I'm glad that I'm not, though I don't care for people who are apart of the European race as I am, cause we're all blood brothers one way or the other. Those who are mixed race are not apart of the European race, will never be viewed as such, and quite frankly never will be viewed as such.

The fact that you think I'm a typical brain dead American when my IQ alone puts me above the majority of (((Americans))) we see representing this nation today, but the fact that you think that my ancestry would be muddled so easily like you and your ancestors. I don't know if this is you just trying to emotionally whip back towards me because I'm shitting on whatever little pity party you're trying to have, but I know damn well I don't have kike blood in me, purely for the fact my family was apart of the damned SS.

Can you say the same? I know for a fact only a few anons can proudly mention such a thing, and I'm glad that my nation chose the right side of the war. You on the other hand crying that I'm playing a 'stupid game' when the European race needs no allies unless it's our own people is a stupid game.

You're not in this for the same reason as I am, or any other ethnic European. Your race is not on the verge of fucking extinction, your way of life being that of some depraved nigger is not on the verge of being wiped clean from history books as your language is soon forgotten and the rest of the world crumbles when everything could have been fine if it weren't for fools who were dumb enough to slaughter all you miserable non-humans and yes, before you point any stubby shit colored fingers at me, Kikes are the first to be gassed, every time, all the time.

The bitch you posted is indeed of kike ancestry, from the droopy, wide flat nose, to the sloped forhead, dye job, giant nigger/kike yid lips, giant shocel chin, and deformed rat ears as I call them that I notice kikes have. So if that's you example as to why or how 'Brazil is white' when she's your average kike and I'm positive her surname has more than enough roots to show you this proof without me bothering to care who this worthless yid jewess is.

Next time, instead of crying divide and conquer because I'm hurting your fee-fees, why don't you actually come up with something else to say in retaliation, other than trying to cherry pick and act like the same typical beaner kids we've been dealing with since the newest raid. You cry about dividing and conquering, but all I see is a bunch of halflings and shitskins trying to suck ass and pretend that if they do so, kissing our europoid asses will allow you to live and continue being wastes of space on this earth if things go the way God intends them to go, which shows how much you and your kind lack a backbone of any sort, always sucking ass of the ones you and your autistic nation feel they can benefit from, hence why you dumb beaners STILL harbour socialist/communistic views even when you dumb chimps flee your dastardly nigger homelands, and then have nerve to try that shit here, Canada, Australia, any European nation, etc.

Wake the fuck up.

Says the kike, blissfully ignorant of his own blood.

you need some special HUE-STATE LEND LEASE?

My grandfather left a huge crate when he passed away, turns out he had smuggled a couple of ww2 rifles along with some parts that I myself cannot comprehend, I think this is from an MG42 and there is also a mount support, but I don't know how to build that shit.

either way, I have Piles of ammunition stacked, all well preserved for the mg42 which seems to be much better then the shitty military "upgrade" which only functions to suppress the enemy and not kill them.

how's that working out for them?

not all guns are banned, you can still purchase some, but they aren't as good as you'd think.

No but seriously, there is at least one video of some at least middle class guy (maybe more) defending himself from bandits in his own garage with a handgun in this thread. Would that guy be fucked for defending himself?

Is there a good documentary about Brazilian police and favelas that isn't too cucked or has good footage at least?

Seriously, has any sjw or liberal ever seen one of these? How can any sane person who sees this think it's a good idea to let illegals in?

CHECKED

Test

Bout fucking time.

yes and no, law wise he could get fucked over, but it really depends where you live, the people here including cops fucking hate criminals with a passion.

if you're from a local town or small city and you kill a crook, the cops will look the other way and keep you out of the situation, heck, some might even help you kill the man if no security cameras are around.

Going live in six minutes.

not me, also nice dubs my man.

argentina is shit and small.

but mexico is worse lmao.

brazil is not nearly as horrible as mexico believe it or not.

as someone who's always traveling back and forth in south and southeast i can guarantee this is a lie.
RJ isn't white, only some parts of SP are white
south is the only place there are (consistently) white people and white communities

Then the goal is to redpill them all

the same shit happened in argentina, the niggers rioted until the people got to the street and fucking linchen like 6 robbers. and after millions of dollars of damage, like 6 deaths and many keks i missed because i was sleeping. it was the fault of the people defending their homes not the robbers, they dindunoffin

It is similar to Melbourne. They wouldn't get them under the control and still unable to do now. Many cops moving to Northern Australia cause they are sick of being treated like shit. The cops warned the Victorian government not to bring more migrants and they chosen to ignore it. Now look at it! Niggers are same everywhere no matter what or why. It's effing in their nature!

Nice joke, ebin 10/10

this is so stupid it must have been preordained.

Does anyone maybe know where's that music from or what it's called?

You are not argueing.

That's just a typical day in racemixtopia

Brazil had one moment of greatness when pedro 2 made them a world power capable of telling the British empire to fuck off. Then they racemixed into eternal failure.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_II_of_Brazil

oantagonista.com/posts/policia-civil-capixaba-deve-entrar-em-greve

In other words the civil police, the police in charge of arresting people and doing other judiciary roles who happens to be covering the military police's ass, will go on strike.

This means that a metropolitan area with 2 million people will have only 250 army soldiers patrolling it and both the federal government and the state government won't give a shit because as long as everyone is under control of them it will be fine.

Over 100 people dead in 3 days with the civil police barely being able to patrol the streets. Shit will get even worse once they go on strike.

Liveleak should be interesting in a few days…

Seriously though, how can the police think doing this is okay? What the actual fuck.

Funny thing is that in 100% European cities most people wouldn't even notice police was gone for 24h.

Yeah, this really isn't any different from an average day in Brazil.

Yeah but at least they have diversity. :^)

That's not how it works. In Rio the police has it much worse because the military police isn't receiving any payment either for 3 months and the criminals there are far, far worse than in that meme state. What happened in Espírito Santo was just a sneak peak of what is going to happen in Rio in the next days and weeks.

If you're a hue, good luck.

Also that shit will be happening in europe in 10-20 years

Why are you so sure the guy you are replying to isn't fully ethnically european? And why are you sure of being fully ethnically european?

It actually snows in Hueland?

Why are they refusing to pay them? Maybe the government is trying to use this to meme military dictatorship.

Because, according to the state and federal government, there isn't enough money to pay them. They say that despite fucking oligarch flying left and right in their private jets and sustaining a wealth bigger than that of 95% of the population.

No, a military government is the last thing they want to happen because that would imply that they'll be purged, their family members arrested and their goods confiscated and auctioned. What they are doing is letting the country get close to collapsing but not letting it so that the place is in a permanent chaos, making it easier to control the population and make peole living on gibs to vote for them.

Every one should quit work and go underground so they don't get the tax money.

THANK GOD I don't use Jewcial media and I'm also a recluse. But still though, I feel antsy whenever a darker skinned faggot gives me a look. Honestly I just want to pummel them into the ground, I want to go berserk on them.

I've also been lifting too and getting some gains, so I can just feel the adrenaline in my veins.

southern br german here
this place is going to shit, please save us from the pardo hordes of the north

wew

this isn't a documentary, but it's a great movie about police, corruption, slums, etc. in Rio.
imdb.com/title/tt1555149/

was on Netflix last time i checked. it's in portugese.

Never obey gun bans. Kill every cop or soldier who attempts to enforce one.

Wow, I am surprised to know there are so many BRs in this board.

He should never had abdicated…

That movie is pretty great and the sequel too. Libshits shit on this movie for being fashy, but they don't know the reality of this situation. You either go fascist or you are ineffective/corrupt.

Only in the far south. Incidentally, that is where the highest concentration of white people in the country.

Carioca here. This map is a fucking lie. I see niggers and pardos all around me where I live.

The marxist-sjw plan is to kill the non-degenerate of us using the rabid-niggers breed, by zerg rush, leaving no survivors but the sjw themselves because in their jew heads the subhuman horde should see them as allies.

It does not matter if they watch the vids, because they feel (opposed as logic) part of the subhuman horde, leaving them in a safe space.

wewewewewewewewewewew

Probably the gun control. Those criminal organizations have way more guns than maybe even the government.

That's so fucking satisfying to watch.