WIKILEAKS HINTS AT DROPPING 9/11 INFORMATION IF VAULT 7 DOESN'T DROP

Reverse Image Search of Wikileaks Tweet Shows Image is of F119 Engine

And, according to non-Americans, the proper way to write "9/11" is "11/9". Vault 6 on HRC had been released on HRC, so it stands to reason that "Vault 7" is the next drop on HRC the FBI should be doing. How does Assange know about this? Theory is given in image. Sorry, not going to type it all out in greentext.

Link to tweet: http:// archive.is/9J8dh

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0m5rl
oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829663281614712832
youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-K9su9NpQ
infogalactic.com/info/Airborne_Museum_'Hartenstein'
archive.is/C2iyw
twitter.com
archive.is/M1qVM
2hu-ch.org/t/8f1dd166ffdde9fafd35ef4c8ea9132288119dc7/
twitter.com/jimmysllama/status/830251929078988800
usaspending
asciitohex.com
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2017-01-25_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent
download.cabledrum.net/cablegate/cables.csv/z.gpg
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html
nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/secret-advisers-nepotism-and-even-rumours-of-a-murky-religious-s/
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKCN12T08V
archive.is/dtfiR
archive.is/K1eZq
2hu-ch.org/t/5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad/
endchan.xyz/bunker/res/1.html
zerobin.net/?a5868d3d8c86136d#0fiMF2dsPD8TMwja6iJrybSjwq3wtfNR2rsNtBFn4Qc=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
freebeacon.com/issues/war-words-erupts-following-settlement-new-yorks-case-hank-greenberg/
factsnotfairies.blogspot.com/2008/09/9-11-and-crisis-on-wall-street.html
ricolahnews.com/2017/02/11/fbi-insider-posts-a-wealth-of-information-to-reddit-on-clinton-foundation-isis-human-trafficking-lolita-express-and-more/
twitter.com/anonscan/status/830891005222219776
twitter.com/theswimswam/status/830996634657918976
youtube.com/watch?v=CmqqiVlT06M
youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0&t=5m28s

twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will we get to see Trump ordering Cunton's arrest?
This alone would legit kill thousands of leftists from salt overdose alone, before even any trial happens

I saw the face of Henry Kissinger on my toast this morning. It was burnt.
Is this a sign that Iran will invade israel?

TBQH I would rather get 9/11 truth than Clinton emails. Clinton has already lost and this way we can put the hurt on Israel and Saudi Arabia.

You guys are dropping the ball lately.

This. If Assange really has 9/11 truth and refuses to release it so he can keep some sort of insurance… Well that is just very UNPRINCIPLED

Who knows what could be in that email collection? Could be much bigger than 9/11, and possibly more relevant at this moment. Assuming it's not just a bluff, or disinfo.

Same here. I'd rather see the bitch taken out quietly like they've done numerous times behind the scenes. 9/11 could literally crack things wide open if it was taken seriously at the federal level on our (((Greatest Ally))). Then again at the very least we do know 9/11 was manufactured given WTC 7. Doesn't matter about the twin towers or the silly disinfo theories. WTC 7 is pretty much undeniable.

Can someone spell this out for me? What the fuck is this?

So basically it means learn to read.

I read it. Spooky picture of supposed doomsday device I don't understand, a reference to FBI/Clinton, and 9/11 truth docs being held for random if FBI doesn't comply.

It doesn't look like a nuke and I can't imagine any process in science that outputs a weird laser like that so excuse me for being lost. Wikileaks is also curiously pushing this after they might have been compromised as well.

We still don't have any explanation for the October black bagging or the Wikileaks editor murder. I also haven't seen Assange encrypt anything with his pgp key so I have reason to be suspect of anything Wikileaks is putting out.

All of the business ties countries are US allies, azerbaijan is a partner played against Iran, and all the Banned are "enemies" or have been at war after they were no longer "enemy states".

they have been trying to meme an alien false flag for decades now, i doubt they have the ability to make it look believable.

It's a Pratt & Whitney F119 thrust vectoring engine. The picture is not secret and the engine is on display in an aerospace museum.

Why show a picture of the F119? Most are speculating is its a reference to 9/11 or as the rest of the world wrights it 11/9

Ah, well that makes a lot of sense. Fucking sexy engine too.

good video

SUPPOSEDLY SHE TRIED TO FLEE THE COUNTRY LAST NIGHT AND WAS BTFO

source?

I heard that too. I'm with though I really need a source because that shit's too good to be true. The fact no media is talking about it though makes me feel like it's true.

source was a literal tabloid

there was a thread that got a shit ton of shills derailing it this morning. I will try to find.

Fuck me.

Lots of shills is usually a good sign its true.

A FUCKING TABLOID, YOU RETARDS. IT DIDN’T HAPPEN.

SOMEBODY POST ENQUIRER

yes because the enquirer doesn't totally post real stories this last election. and some other stories
no just totally ignore anything they post
you fucking idiot

We're at a point where I'd trust a tabloid over fucking MSM.

Found it. It was a link to a 4chan post of a reddit screencap. So grain of salt advised but the fact of the matter is that pedos HAVE been getting rounded up the past 5 or so days and the total so far is over 600.

OYYYYY VEEEEEEYYYY

SOLID AS A ROCK

Posting this just in case

KEK
kinda agree
When I was a kid wayyy back last century the enquirer always had cool bigfoot and aliens articles, kind of like comic books for retarded adults that thought school was a waste of time
I actually knew some of those adults

Then moshie has won.

wouldnt even surprise me

Actually I do believe in big foot the evidence is compelling for me.
Ays are 50-50 but in a strictly mathematical sense the odds are on for them given the number of planets galaxies etc etc.

we got a gat dang retard man like geez read a danggum book man

There's weirder shit than bigfoot. Fuck man, if you guys knew what was in the old lavatubes you'd shit yourself.

bigfoots are skin walkers

Not quite nailing that boomhauer, good try though

The indians had plenty of stories from them, and the fact the pioneers, who somewhat disliked them (as in ethnic cleansing from time to time), went out to say all their sasquatch mumbo jumbo shit was real
You have all the reports of people disapperances blamed on renegade negroes with overexagerated measures (7 feet plus) and that one guy who was kidnapped by a family of them
And that serious and unbiased nature elements report from Tibet that listed the Yeti as a real animal living in far out caves
Shit is pretty fishy, and i can believe it taking into account the religious fervor and the controversy of something somewhat similar to us going around

Sorry pal, you're outta luck if you're trying to discredit the Enquirer on the whole.

From just the sheer number of ordinary people that have seen them farmers, hunters, hikers, people who live next to large forests etc.
Just ordinary people that are somewhat afraid to even tell what they saw, I tend to believe them.
Also given the proliferation of cheap trail cams and every one now has a camera in their phone it is only a matter of time before we get a really good picture.
But everyone will scream it is shooped.

What's in them?

Where do the bigfoots LIVE though?

underground

just in holes?

in the hollow earth

in super large underground cave systems, they come up through holes, mostly at night

are there any girl bigfoots?

It's a picture of an F119 engine you fucking retard.

thats beastiality

I don't see why not, it's probably only the males who come up though

yeah but they are like mexicans or dwarves, the women are even hairier than the men

Wax and kerosene.

Underground. Although their is an argument to be made they're connected to the fae in some way. Whatever you do, never eat the food.

They probably look like this

I don't get it.

heh

Their food? or Fae's food? what's a fae and what are they cooking

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. The Enquirer occasionally reporting on some real shit doesn't suddenly make their constant UFO shit credible

That is a very fake footprint.

Nothing will happens.

Discussion about 9/11 neatly derailed into talking about bigfoots, yetis, fairies, skinwalkers and aliens. Good job.

Sasquatch might be real, but he's real in the same way that UFOs, elves, and other legendary creatures are. People see him. There is often physical evidence of his presence. And yet, we never seem to find a corpse. No one seems to be willing to shoot him.

I don't know what the nature of this being is. Interdimensional beings? Egregores that come to life? The possibilities are many.

david paulides missing411 details hundreds perhaps thousands of people going missing without a trace, as in the sniffer dogs can't even find a trail

back on topic though, supposedly Shillery was ranting about how they'd be "swinging from nooses" at one of the big news stations after her debate fails, it was when she called donna brazille a buffalo

note the saggy boobs

I think this is just Assange larping again in a thinly-veiled attempt to get more shekels from donors. Every time he needs more dough, he always hints that something big is just around the corner, but then he never delivers anything of any value.
TLDR: Julian is a fucking faggot.

He helped the god emperor ascend when he reviled the witches lies

He delivered when it mattered

I don't like him on a personal level but he is a hero

The tabloids have been more accurate than "real news" for a while now. I see based shit on the cover of national enquirer every week at the grocery store.

As soon as Sessions is confirmed. The Democrats know this which is why they are holding shit up. That and the fact that Trump seems to really want to kill pedos.

Back in December or something, after the election, there was a national enquirer cover with something like "Trump MUST Send Hillary to Jail!!!" I was laughing out loud right in the store.

Goes hand in hand, at least in its shallow sense
A couple of 9/11 impact footage had clearly silver orbs near them, and that's no joke
There's a shitload of footage that disappeared, from a tall view to WTC7 to the store with the survelliance tape showing a rocket into the Pentagony

Reptilians and angels are another story, but a giant monkey who wandered around while indians "respected" him instead of hunting his shit seems realistic enough

There's footage of visible "orbs" flying past at the exact time some old space shit exploded, and people say it was aliens doing it. but its obviously just dust or some shit as you can see them at various points. it just happened to have one at the exact time and taken out of context looks weird

I do remember February 1st, when that one Space Shuttle wanted to go down and some shit, a group of orbs, when at the same speed as them and didnt let them descend
That got memory holed hard, now i'm not saying it was ayys, just that some shit clearly happened and it's bizarre. I dont know a lot but dust going at the same speed and altitude in relation to the sonic-fast old shit is worrying, especially when it glows and disappears when they give up

Daily reminder: 9/11 was an inside job perpetrated by neo-conservative war hawks and israel for the fomentation of wars in the middle east to serve in america's empire building, solve financial problems via military spending and bolster israels presence in the region. The buildings were hit with planes which were likely drone controlled, hence the impossible maneuvering. A controlled demolition was performed to bring the buildings actually down completely, hence their freefall speed. 9/11 continues to be utilized as a mobilizing propaganda tool to provide a bogey man, a new "pearl harbor" to give Americans justification for gregarious taxation and foreign hegemony. Believing the 911 myth is intellectual dishonesty at best and mental slavery at worst. 911 is the modern litmus test for swallowing the red pill seeing the world as it truly is, in all of humanity's savage glory.

any links?

>Donald, you're possibly the best known builder particularly of great buildings nations.

Huma and Anthony were seen relocating to an undisclosed location today with their child.

We are all equal.

Source?

Used on an F22 Raptor
When is Vault 7?

SHOO SHOO
GO AWAY JEW

wtf this?

there next victim?

Don't you mean:

my greatest fear with a Trump win was that things would calm down and it would all get memoryholed and the people would just continue doing what they were doing. Especially considering the MSM did all it could to dissuade people from looking into it and social pressured the shit out of everyone so it never left "conspiracy theory" status. I was actually hoping for a shillary win so we could get civil war and get this all done with already.

If he has proof on 9/11 and let’s say it was Israel then no matter how perverse and counter logical it may seem I believe that he would be swiftly killed and then it would be memory holed by Western Governments. The Wests (especially America) relationship with Israel is nonsensical. Assange likely understands this well.

Assuage is dead/locked away. Not that it matters, wikileaks has always been a honeypot. Julian grew up in an Australian cult - classic CIA breeding ground - and said 9/11 definitely was not an inside job.

Lesbian communes in universities

AYO HOL' UP
WWII truth ? The actual truth about gas chamber ?

Trump lost a lot of friends on 9/11.

He also knows about the child molesters. Fast trial, death penalty.

Now that there is one vintage meme.

Allegations of anti-Semitism

In 2011, the British magazine Private Eye reported that one of Assange's associates in Russia was a Holocaust denier. The magazine further reported that the WikiLeaks founder said that Jewish journalists in Britain were trying to discredit his organisation.[226][227] Assange responded that the magazine's allegations of anti-semitism are false and stem from "distortions" on the part of its editor, Ian Hislop. On 1 March 2011, Assange released a statement in which he said, "Hislop has distorted, invented or misremembered almost every significant claim and phrase. In particular, 'Jewish conspiracy' is completely false, in spirit and in word. It is serious and upsetting. We treasure our strong Jewish support and staff, just as we treasure the support from pan-Arab democracy activists and others who share our hope for a just world."[227][228]

In July 2016, Wikileaks suggested that the parentheses bracketing, or (((echoes))) — a tool used by neo-Nazis to identify Jews on Twitter, appropriated by Jews across the Twittersphere — had been used as a way for "establishment climbers" to identify one another.[229][230]

Are that kid's pants wet from the knees down or is that some retarded fashion design Anthony is subjecting him to?

(checked)
Fashion
Wet pants knees down = child abuse

What comes next?
Guess: Where? What? Why?
Are they asking for specific release times and places for certain people? Everything in politics is such a vague question as of late.

It's probably jackshit 9/11 info if it's apparently less important than some Clinton files.

Good line of thought if OP's pics are real, but it's just speculation. With Wikileaks track record they'll draw this out for 2 weeks to get some publicity, then drop the info…I want to believe they'll drop something juicy, but i really doubt it.

I would be beyond giddy if even a fraction of this turns out to be real.

huh? we have who,what, when,and where

Only think we don't have is why

even if wikileaks released a dossier proving it without a doubt, there is still a chance those documents could be faked.

This. 9/11 truth is what the people who came to pol were searching for 10+ years ago. We would all be vindicated. This would throw the doors wide open and end the brainwashing that that traumatic event made possible….

I'm looking forward to this. And to the bombshell that assange will drop.

That is going to be one fucking parasitic kid.

is bigfoot the new flat earth?

The next best thing to add onto this too would be afterwards to expose Clinton Foundation's connection to Planned Parenthood and then PP's black market of baby parts.

confirmed cia

pls

Yes. As is Hollow Earth and AYYLMAOs in Antarctica.

A WIZARD IS NEVER LATE. NOR IS HE EARLY. HE LEAKS DOCUMENTS PRECISELY WHEN HE MEANS TO!

This is huge. And it's clearly being slid.
Someone on reddit made some interesting theories

archive.is/0m5rl

Posting cuckchans OP:
oversight.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/2017-01-27-JEC-to-Comey-FBI-Datto-Emails-due-2-10.pdf

1 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/827828627488268290
2 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828135633780633600
3 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828537075460890625
4 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/828889235994324992
5 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829324362943696896
6 twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829693251133272064

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829663281614712832

I got an idea of something we can do with a gun.
Thread theme.

Also nazi and ghaddafi gold is suggested involved.

This whole thing is a fucking heist

Mods need to sticky this.

And we have Sessions.

Everyone gets the Chair.

EVERYONE!

agree also hes dead

The best case scenario after releasing 9/11 shit is as follows:

pretty much. Information like this has only momentum if it's released timely. That's why CIA declassifies all their shit after 40 years regurarly because no one gives a shit about it anymore.

Hell, it was even official that no WMDs existed in Iraq shortly after the invasion, but no one gave a shit. No consequences. The media washed the goyim with shit and that's it.

What happened after Snowden? Literally nothing aside from few faggots making a some apps (Signal, Threema) and preach data security. 99% of all the goyim, even with the complete leak out there accessible didn't care.

That's how information warfare and goyim control works. Bread & Circus + decades of retarded education and media indoctrination.

That doesn't mean others don't have the leaks.
I think this is building up anticipation. Or maybe they're saying they had the leaks only - but won't be able to release them as assange is kill.

I think this raises serious doubts about Gaddafi and the reason why he was overthrown.
It sounds like the reason was the gold all along.

Then you take into consideration the heist on Canada's gold via Trudeau.
And the switch to electronic currency in the EU.
What the fuck is going on?

sasquatches are inter dimensional shape shifters man

Another bump because the other threads some bullshit and are getting bumped by crappy pictures.

Saddam actually had a giant cache of yellowcake uranium. It was slid and under reported though, because the USA decided to sell it all to canada instead of using it to validate claims.

That bear needs to be a new meme. Wild and free.

Stickied, but if Assange cucks out I will mock him mercilessly afterwards.

Yes that is the correct way smallest unit of time to the largest rather than lol month day year because fuck logic murica

Descending order might make for pretty numbers, but it's kind of clunky to say that way.

September eleventh strikes as more relevant than the eleventh of September as far as the spoken word goes.

So what changed for this to get stickied? The new cryptic tweet?

Cool your jets. The guy's in a pretty fucking difficult situation and releasing these recklessly could have pretty severe consequences on the stability of the US.

As much as we might want corruption and podestaphilia stamped out and punished IMMEDIATELY, doing so would basically send all those implicated into a frenzy of sabotage against the US.

The cunt and her group were basically running Washington for many years. Though their power dwindling (and will continue to dwindle with the slow and strategic apprehension of key players), they still have a lot of pull.

Except this could be real this time because Assange is close to possibly be handed over to the britkikes.

If the USA can be destabilized by a few leaks about the CIA, what is the probability of it staying together if the unwashed masses find out the truth about Pizzagate?

I giggled when he referred to based afterburner as "laser"

People still obsessing over the physical realm.

Interesting.

THEY'RE FUCKING SKINWALKERS, /K/ HAS BEEN OVER THIS, EVEN DESCRIPTIONS OF THE MMATCH SKINWALKER STORIES, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE IN AMERICAN WOODS, AND LIVE IN ABANDONED MINESHAFTS

THERE'S ONE IN THE ABANDONED DC TUNNELS SECTIONS FOR FUCKS SAKES, THEY ARE BREEDING AND IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND

Oh I'm laughing, thanks. The idea that people are getting upset over some monster species over populating the DC tunnels is hilarious. True or not, you make it sound like you're a farmer angry about wild hogs.

Oh here we go, thanks Benjamin.

Holy shit I enjoyed C&H so much as a child since 2nd grade (mostly to distract myself from my own crippling social problems, neurological disorders, what have you). Did that particular meme actually make it into print?

WAIT TILL YOU MEET THE MEXICAN ONES

THEY RAPE CATTLE AND FUCK WITH PEOPLE AND CAN WORK THEIR WAY THROUGH A CARS EXHAUST PIPES INTO THE BACK

RUSSIA IS THE WORST THOUGH

THEY'VE GOT LITERAL FUCKING MUTANT ONES.

>hinting for months about dropping this 9/11 info.
>they won't drop it

See that Vault?

YES user TELL ME MORE PLEASE

This. The whole situation infuriated me since 2001. 9/11 is far more well-known with an even larger, blindly supported, narrative than Hillary's dried up cunt.

Geralt will do this right, do whatever is necessary. I do not believe he would do anything less.

Here are the newest clues

Key is: Will

d o n t a s k d h - o n t t - e - l

Https://en.wikipedia.org/great/wiki/Airborne_march

Hex to ASCII convertor
E.g. FF 43 5A 7F

Enter 2 digits hexnumber with any prefix/postfix/delimiter. Press convert

68 74 74 70 73 3a 2f 2f 65 6e 2e 77 69 6b
69 70 65 64 69 61 2e 6f 72 67 2f 72 67 2f 77 69 6b 69
2f 41 69 72 62 6f 72 6e 65 5f 4d 61 72 63 68

Hell I knew Jesus but I didn't he was this based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pj-K9su9NpQ
Interestingly, there is a /k/ post based In russia

Between May and August there will be a major hapenning, it will be decided between Russia and the United States of America.
The (((Chabad Lubavitch))) will toss a falseflag of epic proportions towards something related a prophecy.
Screencap this post.

Toddposting in the real. Memes are no longer dreams.

Please God, Kek, Jesus, maths let this happeb.

He deserves this for all the lies.

11 years later where's my Radiant AI Todd???!!!

All the digits just convert to Airbomrne March so only the Wiki pediatric pic is helpful.

Don't you remember men in black?
They are spot on.

infogalactic.com/info/Airborne_Museum_'Hartenstein'

You need to have the fuel-air mixture just right to melt steel beams with jet fuel, user. Trust the stochastic terminator.

Maybe converting
ASC11 to hex will yield 64 characters.

The clinton emails are a web encompassing major leaders of the world, industry, and entertainment. It's bigger than 9/11.

Look up Tony Hayward of BP, Marc Rich, and Glencore.

What's the source for this? WikiLeaks' twitter?

Or is this a "speculative" clue? As in, a "possible" clue in a piece of material referenced by WikiLeaks' cryptic tweets?

Trump is the person to torture people like Assange to death actually.

It's like they want to lose credibility.

A new Swimswam handle on twitter. Before that Sandanavian Anonymous. It may be competing abcs with competing game of chicken blackmails. Even George Webb on YT revealed yesterday he is filmed more than once with a Dominatrix.

=SOON=

wow what a niggerfail. kill me along with the kikes

I'm not seeing anything at all here.
Is there any proof at all for any of this happening?

A "9/11 truth" recognized by Trump's WH would be his green light for an "Enabling Act" to drain the swamp that is Washington DC PERIOD, with all of its liberally-indoctrinated leftist and neocohen shills who have only led the country to hell.

checking for truth. theyve had ((their)) finger on project blue beam

proper nigger disposal at 3:34. nice

THERE IS NO PROOF TO ANY OF THIS LARPING

Maybe you are "larping"

Nah, this thread isn't pizzagate friend. It's wikileaks.

404's if you click on it

If normies cant get redpilled from WTC 7, nothing will.

He's trolled us with a couple "wow it's fucking nothing"s so far. Hillary e-mails was honestly the best so far.

Just so you guys know, there are a lot of us who are committed enough to killing these pedokikes that we'll invade countries to get them if that's what it takes. I'll personally napalm half the planet as long as I have the armaments. If you faggots have been paying any attention to what we've been doing with Holla Forums for the past two years, you may possibly understand the depth of the 'tism and commitment that we have to dealing with these corrupt heretics in a most final manner.
We have the lever, we have the will, all we need is a place to stand and we'll move the whole fucking universe.

To be completely honest though, we need a leader. Rockwell was the last one. He didn't get that far but who knows. Without Hitler Germany would have withered and died. Without men like Rockwell the white race will fall.

inb4 FBI

Reminder

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange is 'annoyed' by 9/11 truth

>His obsession with secrecy, both in others and maintaining his own, lends him the air of a conspiracy theorist. Is he one? "I believe in facts about conspiracies," he says, choosing his words slowly. "Any time people with power plan in secret, they are conducting a conspiracy. So there are conspiracies everywhere. There are also crazed conspiracy theories. It's important not to confuse these two. Generally, when there's enough facts about a conspiracy we simply call this news." What about 9/11? "I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud." What about the Bilderberg conference? "That is vaguely conspiratorial, in a networking sense. We have published their meeting notes."

archive.is/C2iyw

Realistically, I think Donald Trump is at the very least greasing the hinges and based on what kikery happens in the next 8 years I don't think him seizing power is entirely unrealistic

But what you are saying is basically that we should dismiss him with no regards to any other interest other than PizzaGate and 'helping' President Donald John Trump being elected.
I would stick to you if you had made an argument, but you simply left a portion of a statement letting other people judge by themselves whatever you wanted to imply by it.

Expect Donald is not a national socialist. A leader that believes in NATSOC will be the leader to lead us to victory. Donald is doing good things, but he's barely scratching the surface. If we keep getting leaders like trump who are focused on the smaller issues that stem from the bigger ones and cant see the Forrest through the trees (federal reserve, world Jewry in general) I think the white race will exterminate itself slowly.

People on this board have to realize that you're going up against a Satanic threat that seeks to destroy you. If we lived in a time without the internet, and we were all living in the same community, we would stand a much greater chance at seizing power and killing traitors and Jews. But the internet is a double edged sword. It allows people to get red pilled but at the same time it promotes virtue signaling and inaction, something that both the left and right wing do.

In this day and age, it's impractical until we gain legal power. We're still very much the underdogs, even with Trump as President. The courts, the media, the deep state, all the kike apparatus is still in place and still powerful enough to imprison or kill at whim. It's falling apart, but it's still pervasive enough to rub out anyone who doesn't have the finances to pay for Tier 1 personal security and lawyers.
For the time being, we'll keep doing what works.

I understand what you're saying. I just feel like were running out of time. Whites are becoming an increasing minority now in their own countries. In the US they will become a minority by 2050. Who knows about Europe. London whites are already a minority. Spreading memes and informing people only does so much. If Europe dosen't start deporting non whites in mass in a few years, they are going to have serious problems. I'm convinced at this point the US will always be a multi cultural shit hole. Too many non whites and too many brainwashed retards.

How does that help? Honestly speaking, I'm 2/4 german, 1/4 meditarranean and 1/4 slav… if you make the scope down to people from Prussian lineage, how many are actually there to represent what you speak about?
I understand that National, I shun the 'Socialist' part of what most people propose.
Disliking ideology is the principle which make individuals conservatives, no matter how much you look around, this is the only plausible answer to get rid of liberalism altogether.

100 Aryans are worth 10k shitskins, its only a matter of exposing the rat jews and Awakening our killer instinct that has been dormant for to long.Our anger and hate is rising against subhuman filth and the rodents that brainwashes for their survival.The apes run and cower when a Aryan has had enough I have seen it many times.It is the parasite jew that must be destroyed and ripped out of its host once and for all.Defeatism is for jew brainwashed cucked faggots.

National Socialism would be close to economic centrist by today's standards (at least in much of Europe). If you just want to be able to screw over your fellow countrymen and make friends with the jews, you'll be treated as such.
We have plenty of reading lists compiled here. Please read up on what believe a before you post such nonsense again.

whats the deal with that third picture in thai?

dildo, two cap pieces of meth lightbulb pipes, and a taser?

Can you cite those?
What moves me, philosophically speaking is Eric Voegelin.
Fuck jews, fuck niggers, that doesn't mean I want to be a pawn following an ideology.

Read that image and look at the thread. Also.

Video related

Calling realists defeatists is defeatist. In order to invoke change, we have to realize that what were doing wont get us anywhere. If you honestly believe shit posting on a containment board is saving the white race, you are incredibly fucking delusional.

I am having Aryan kids to save my race on #5 plan on more and arming them with knowledge about fucking kikes and how disgusting shitskins are.Far from delusional.

Holla Forums's is a psychological operation. We excel at information warfare. Right now is not the time to take a stand and start lynching kikes. That time WILL come, but right now, we need to focus on strengthening our position and eroding the enemies strength. It might be a good idea to start forming small groups and use them to recruit people who see America falling apart and want to fix it. If we reveal our hand to early, we could be in deep trouble.

We must form cells by geographical region and spread our influence like a plague

or maybe they want to scare the feds by releasing part of the crypto-key that unlocks their insurance files.

Once again, this is rooted on ideology, talking about 'usury' as is spoken in the Bible is not the same as speaking it as nowadays economics, you ignore reality to adequate yourself into a system that will ignore aspects of reality to propagate itself.
Economy is so broad and manifests it's congruency into the aspect of the fact that monetary means are not limited, in any way.
What you're preaching is the same as one that inclines himself into 'Global Warming', everybody knows it isn't true, but they'll make amendments to make it seem it is so.
In short, we're fighting Cultural Marxism and Marxism, while being one, and that is the reason why people like you can't fight against that properly

What is #Vault7? Picture of an (underground) Seed Vault.
Where is #Vault7? Picture of (underground) Nazi Gold.
When is #Vault7? February 11, 9:00.

I doubt it has anything to do with the Clintons or 9/11.

Yes, but we must be careful because the normie has no idea whats going on. All they see is the occasional corrupt politician that got ousted and think its an isolated case, but that's only scratching the surface. Trump will be the one to pull back the curtains covering the vile jewish apparatus of control for all to see. Once that happens, we strike.

Wikileaks hints at shit all the time, call me when they actually do something.

Vault 7 showing a jet engine trying to burn something. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams. This is his hint

The Day of the Redpills is imminent

Can't wait for you to go die on Iranian sand.

alefantis' idea of a night well spent

or is it building 7?

vault in wtc7 duh

Listen guys I'm high as fuck but I'm going to give you a basic gestalt
The department of defense is securing funds for black funding projects by funneling money from h&h services through a shell corp called the the Mitchell group

www.thevault7 .com
Hmmm, a five billion dollar receipt with no name on it???
Also FBI RECORDS VAULT TWEETED TWICE TODAY, 8 HOURS AGO

twitter.com /FBIRecordsVault/status/830144315305324545
twitter.com /FBIRecordsVault/status/830144317645688832

(checked)

checked

I clicked accident. It was that Cambodian guy tapering a two year old. It was stuff confiscated when he was arrested. Sorry I posted it. I'm just upset that those Vault 7 digits weren't a password or key or whatever AES256 uses.

Hours after 9/11, I heard rumors that the collapsed buildings destroyed the gold held under the towers.

But if the gold was moved hours before impact, and there were documents and video of such a move…

That would pretty much prove 9/11 was an inside job since that was an most likely JP Morgan's gold… which is used for their daily swaps with the Federal Reserve.

oy vey

we are far beyond needing anymore evidence it was an inside job and fking jews where at the center of it all just like uss liberty and lavon affair.The real problem is on front street however we are tearing them down and exposing them like never before yet they still think they are sitting on a throne.Will come a time when they will be expelled as has happened in many countries in history for the exact same shit they are doing nor we are in that process now of turning on them and their control mechanisms.

Friendly reminder.
archive.is/M1qVM

Yea, right.

Has it happened yet? No? Then it's not news.

Once it happens, once Wikileaks drops the carrot, then people are gonna be pissed that they withheld information. Wikileaks is supposed to pass it along, not hold onto it.

If the FBI doesn't have the balls to prosecute (((Pizzagate))), and that's obscuring the political process all over Washington, then they sure don't have the balls to at least spill (((who))) did the WTC bombings.

Let me know when it happens. Until then, don't fill up 8ch with speculation.

MORE ON MITCHELL GROUP I HOPE SOMEONE IS SAVING THESE

Please explain further stoned Fed. Why should we be interested in this?

Does this relate to Vault 7? Will FBI or WikiLeaks release it or is there a stalemate?

I found this phrase from twitter.com/jimmysllama/status/830251929078988800 I converted the ASCII to Hex and there are 78 digits.

20 64 20 6f 20 6e 20 74 20 20 61 20 73 20 6b 20 20 64 20 68 20 2d 20 6f 20 6e 20 74 20 20 74 20 2d 20 65 20 2d 20 6c

owo what's this

Its hard being so edgy and blandless for you most all the time isnt it?
Most of politics is speculation and hypothesis of games being played.
Dont like it? Dont read and post your paragraphs of butthurt on already stickied thread. Now buzz off kiddo. Back to cuckchan.

www.thevault7.com
Vault 7 website takes you to mitchell group's official website.

holy shit chris rock and ted kennedy

usaspending .gov/transparency/Pages/SpendingMap.aspx
Guy seriously

No it doesn't. Nobody asks what month it is.

On the other side of the disc.

Shillary is still free and alive for that matter. Throwing everything at her is the only solution

That faggot who was shilling for Thoth a couple weeks back isn't here to check your palindrome.

Gaddafi was going to make a continental currency backed by gold. The African gold dollar. A currency backed by gold would ruin FIAT and their control over us.

Oh shit, and it's actually a palindrome this time.

What is the deal with the diaper? I just scoped out that Instagram account and the photo is gone, no ties to comet pizza. The person who runs the account appears to be a degenerate who has questionable pictures involving children.

Nigger, the jews have been controlling us since (((Charlemagne))) gave them control over gold. Gold backing anything wouldn't stop shit.

Well it's likely a 'handkerchief". With a pizza related map. Actually a paper towel. Sickening proof of the Podesta email for me at least which does relate to WikiLeaks actually but is better on a different thread.

what did thy mean by this?

"When" probably refers to the stochastic terminator.

Ask not for who the stochastic terminator activities, it activates for thee.

huh it's in fallout 4? it's just Radiant it's hard to see at night… :'^)

checked
Interesting.

why not both? the bitch needs to go to jail, and we the people deserve the truth about 9/11.

it's nothing short of a win-win.

Probably before charlemagne, Rome had Jew issues remember.

What if WikiLeaks is compromised and this is all just the subverted WikiLeaks and they post some stupid shit to discredit all they've posted thus far

I'm at the point where I believe shitposting on the internet more than the MSM.
Every time you think they cannot go lower, they go lower.

There needs to be serious procedural fixes in the MSM. I reckon they should establish a form of "standard classification" where they require a certain threshold of procedural standards in order to obtain that classification.

Things to include:

I want the MSM to become more of an observer of social media where it has higher procedural standards and thresholds of evidence. We need to put the "professional" back into "professional journalism". At the moment it is nothing but memes and confirmation bias (most of it seems to be hearsay). I want evidence on the articles.

That would win back my trust with the MSM and would also increase it's buyers (who would require it to clarify what social media says or create a startpoint for finding information).

Journalism will never be the same after 2016.

I think the days of relying on wikileaks is over.
We need to start the hacking, but first we need the balls to start talking in bunkers.

On Holla Forums is not safe enough. It's kamikaze to hack from here.

The fuck do we do with this.

Help I am pleb.

I don't know if the phrase in weird English with dashes should have been converted to Hex which could be a key or password. That weird phrase is on the picture I gave and was given in 3 videos today. It must be important. There are nice converters in Internet to convert to binary ASCII Hexadecimal etc . I keep thinking the clue "will" is related also which was given on Thursday. possibly a way to decode one of the WikiLeaks insurance files like the one WikiLeaks released in January on twitter.

asciitohex.com

file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2017-01-25_WL-Insurance.aes256.torrent

I'm pretty sure Assange was clear - his hands are too tied (if not, dead) to do anymore work, we need to get active ourselves.

But I fear the internet is also going to have "issues" this year. CIA also said the internet was going to go off for a week this year.

expecto patronum

Thanks for wasting dubs Holla Forums
the ovens are preheated

expelliarmus!

Dont forget goy, you have a mandatory feminism seminar before you can go to your (((humanities))) class

when was this? it is possible he didn't have access to the relevant information back then.

FUCKING SHIT,

IVE BEEN ASKING FOR THIS CAP FOR MONTHS NOW.

if there are a few anons thinking "oh yeah" this is the Punished Trump tread cap i was referring to , with the german trump interview / vid that was linked to in this tread , thx, search is over

is he a hologram there?
art project?
the lighting is all wrong

Yes this would be the ultimate path to RWDS.

When did Holla Forums become so pozzed? All these supposedly "red pilled" shitskins want to do is get with aryan women and pollute the bloodline.

Fourteen words, bitch.

You suggesting they're relying on their media algo instead of using human judgment?

Seems like a poor decision to me. Stochastic Terminator would be great for guidance and working out the best time statistically, but I think human judgment should have the final say.

All said, thank you Based Wizard for all that you have given us.

suddenly, i'm feeling gas-chamber like comfy. like, real shoa-lin style, jew jitsu.. haiiii-ya!!

Something like that. Grew up in the Superior National Forest. I've met people who have devoted their lives to chasing after these things. My cousin's ex-husband's dad claimed to have found their tracks in a bog. I believe the stories, I just don't believe they're chasing after a primate, or we'd have at least found some hair follicles and turds by now.

That's not to say they don't leave traces. Grover Krantz has done some decent research into the subject.

Its a projector on the curtain, you can hear the fan noise in the audio.

Assange's got evidence {{{they}}} were planning a nuclear war.

thats cambodian - similar to thai but noticeably different. looks like it might be an arrest sheet/charge sheet with 'evidence'

Day of the rope is gonna be really comfy.

Spoiler you degeneracy.

"When" does FBI Vault 7 on HRC drop.

Who is calling him honorary anything? Its just a todd howard meme, you will often see anons here meme about zimmerman too and he isnt white.

OC FOR DROP

This makes it sound like it is something that they possess *but I'm getting the feel we're being led on. Watch it turn into a new book from Julian Assange or something.**

1. What is vault 7
2. Why the fuck do we care
3. If they actually had 9/11 anything, they would have released it already

yellowcake isn't wmd, faggot

What's that?

he thinks he's in the "repeal the NFA"

He is a potato.

sorry, but I must know

H-O-T-E-L
Airborne March -> Oosterbeek -> Bilderberg Hotel
Maxwell House Hotel (Nashville) -> Hillary Clinton & Ecuador Airlines.

Suggested path: flight records for Nashville involving Ecuador Airlines, meeting between Clinton & Ecuadorian candidate at Maxwell House Hotel to push Assange out?

Forgot to add: Airborne MARCH suggests that we are looking for something involving a flight (airborne) in March, to narrow down the Ecuador & Maxwell House/Oosterbeek connection.

That or they are planning to release something airborne in march….

These esoteric tweets seem to just give fodder for hotheads and everyone else is just like wtf?

Still, these tweets refer to something most serious; Article 5 of the NATO treaty.

NATO declaring war on the United States being a fundamental test of the treaty.

People are really curious about the tweets and are analyzing random videos posted on Twitter but for some reason no one seems to care about the giant stash of Wikileaks backups that is there for anyone to access.

That's exactly what's happening. See >>>Holla Forums679042

People have been talking in bunkers since October. They unlocked all the insurance files in October 27. The next day Hillary's FBI case was reopened, they 'found' 650k emails on Weiner's laptop and 'new' Wikileaks documents there were no new leaks that day caused millions of people in South Korea to take the streets, eventually leading to the President being impeached.

This is not the first time this happens
wget download.cabledrum.net/cablegate/cables.csv/z.gpg
gpg -d z.gpg > z_encrypted.7z
Password = ACollectionOfDiplomaticHistorySince_1966_ToThe_PresentDay#
7z x z_encrypted.7z

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/fbi-reopens-investigation-into-clinton-email-use.html

nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/29/secret-advisers-nepotism-and-even-rumours-of-a-murky-religious-s/

reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKCN12T08V

Some related threads that are archived or still alive:
archive.is/M1qVM
archive.is/dtfiR
archive.is/K1eZq
2hu-ch.org/t/5b30554cf29073d3aee1a74c298234c8e36a7bad/
endchan.xyz/bunker/res/1.html
zerobin.net/?a5868d3d8c86136d#0fiMF2dsPD8TMwja6iJrybSjwq3wtfNR2rsNtBFn4Qc=
password for the first one is 'diagarl8'

I wouldn't be surprised, people were saying this would be their strategy to discrediting them after fucking them over.

Gold doesn't get destroyed. It gets moved from place to place. (read: stolen)

Gold is garbage.

Sauce please?

We still have no confirmation Assange is alive or any information about their very suspicious behavior immediately following his disappearance in October.

Treat Wikileaks as compromised.

That name is what has stopped this from being on every news channel for the past four months. Calling it 'pizzagate' was a great pysop technique to discredit the information before people even find out about it. Right now some people are tying to tell normies, journalists, police departments, feds, etc. about their findings but they always have to address it as 'pizzagate' and any link to information has that stupid crazy sounding name plastered all over it. A normal person completely out of the loop hears 'pizzagate' and their reaction is 'what the fuck is that. sounds like ufo shit'.

If people had their informational priorities since the beginning this would be public by now. Calling it pizzagate is just a side effect of the leddit culture of making everything into a fun and catchy cute thing. It's a side effect of 30 year olds acting like teenagers on the Internet. It setups up the burden of proof on the UNPROVABLE parts of the investigation and on the circumstantial and weird parts of it. More importantly, the weirdness is rolled over to investigators when in reality that weirdness speaks for itself and will be eventually found by anyone that looks into the information available. To put it simply, the people that care about this didn't decide to use food, crazy language, a strange pizza place and sketchy logos THEY DID. But that's not how newcomers see it, because a newcomer's first impression is that out of all the alleged horror found the people speaking out about this CHOSE 'pizza' as the term to group it all together. They are right in assuming it doesn't add up. Anyone that has any evidence of human trafficking would call it what it is.

If the groups investigating this had their priorities in order they would have used an appropriate name like slavegate, childgate, trafficgate, etc. Children, trafficking and slaves are FACTS at this point of things that are mentioned in the emails and a lot have even been successfully tried in court. Using a name like that would put the focus on what matters, there are people involved in child trafficking and sex slavery being mentioned here and it seems like a lot more are implicated. The priority is established correctly, human trafficking is a real problem and should be addressed. A normal person hears about 'childgate' and they immediately know that something huge is going on. Because of the name they start looking at the CONCRETE evidence first and leave the silly circumstantial things like pizza as final details as they should be.

Anyone is willing to dismiss pizzagate as a conspiracy theory without giving it a single look. NO ONE would dismiss allegations of missing children backed by real evidence and real court cases. FUCKING NO ONE. If there is one thing the entire world agrees on it's that missing children is a real problem that cannot and they will not, ever ignore.

If you guys are truly serious about making sure this reaches the public you have to grow up and stop treating this as funny memes. Call it what is. Stop using that stupid name. Reorganize your priorities. Focus on the concrete evidence and forget the circumstantial. You'll see how the entire world investigates childgate. Missing children has been a giant ignored problem for decades. The current political climate and recently published information is giving society a rare change to TRULY deal with this problem. Don't fuck it up by turning it into funny catchy memes. You are killing the information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

The object being, naturally, us.

All NATO members should keep this in mind; The article has only been invoked once and is still in effect.

Excuse my ignorance Holla Forums but what is Vault 7?

>We're breaking the conditioning

Take a look at this guy

user DonaldWashington's well-sourced post on reddit
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5t8x5g/human_trafficking_is_funding_isis_in_north_africa/
archive.is/21EG2
imgur.com/a/wPH6c?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1637328
archive.is/hN5NK

Well it's going to be good for clearing anyone related to Bush or Clinton out of office which is what we need at the moment

NatSoc isn't Socialist in the way you know it, hell Trump is not too far off it really

Hillary met the Ecuadoran Prez nominee in a hotel in Nashville to discuss taking down Assange. Don't have a source, read it somewhere today and don't remember where.

d o n t a s k d h - o n t t - e - l = hotel
Airborne_march = Ecuadoran airline
Don't remember what Will is

Also, I read Assange's autobiography. When he was busted for hacking at age 19, he was charged with 25 felonies, but they let him go for "good behavior". Yeah. Sure. CIA?

I am so glad our happy little leprechaun managed to push through.

It was The Globe, not Enquirer. That's Murdoch. Possible disinfo/clickbait. I'll be so fukken happy when he dies and all these fake-ass "right wing media" papers get scattered and have to fend for themselves.
Globe is oldschool clickbait, nothing is 'fake' so much as it's out-of-context pictures and text.
Dumbass probably forgot Doc Choc's injector was in her purse and set off the alarm, hence detainment.
Basically, what The Enquirer was before JonBenet. If any of y'all followed 'alt news' back then that wasn't WN, it's amazing how much one dead li'l girl changed. Between than and OJ is what changed the non-Murdoch tabloids. Remember, Kikebart used to be "Just a tabloid" too….. Until Journolist. Seems like it pushed buttons on the elites too since they started ramping up the Paedo Pageant nonsense. I think perhaps in the investigation of pageants they got too close to nailing someone big, hence the deluge of poz soon after. You saw this again with Kikebart, but with lethal results when Andy tried to tackle Podesta. This is somewhat what pre-hearst muckraking was, making money on half-assed-but-almost-believable nonsense so 'yellows' could find sleazy shit in the halls of power. I dig this timeline because it feels like we're going back to that. Free agents that can upset the government as they like and no controlling corporation to complain to.

Also remember who the primary audience for tabloids are. Even if UFOs were 250% disproven, they'd still have to print that. Like how legacy mags still do shit like "letters to the editor" even though everything moved online. Their base just expects that. It's like with pre-EA vidya companies, the shit games for normies funded development of things like Star Control and Oregon Trail. In the Enquirer's case the ayyyliums and Man With Strange Disease keep it afloat in between the big breaks. by not having constant serious news, this also allows content to be more in-depth as they aren't pressured by time and content constraints. Anyone remember the South Park episode about the manatees and the balls making Family Guy episodes? That's basically how stuff like Weekly World News works. Find someone with a 10 year stack of tabloids and marathon them, the fakey stories appear over and over in 3-5 month cycles with just info switched around.
tl;dr make sure it has no ties to "legitimate news" or else they're running interference. Best way to fight non-standard news after all is to make everything look bonkers. If the tabloid's connected to Murdoch/CIA, then it's smokescreening. (this is why linking rightwing UK news is so bad, it's all murdoch shit aside from kikebart)
1/100000 chance of true if it's UK, that fat aussie fuck owns too much of it.

dag, it's too bad these infographs never remember Frank Argenbright. Bush family is in double shitbog for that.tl;dr 9/11 commission found Trump's friend/head of sec the sole guilty person and fined him into bankruptcy as his company was covering one of the terminals, cost of the towers x 5.

Not that kind of stability. Look up Clinton and "Blackstone." She's got a nuke. And she will use it. It's just a matter of making sure it happens when you can handle it, and not when she wants it to go off. I believe she'd intended to enrich the shit out of herself, allow the 2024 dem to lose as she passes on, assuring us Chelsea in 2028 after it royally fucks up the 'winning' GOPer.

Yuh, I believe that's It's A Magical World, but could be wrong, just trying to remember it based off dates. Was a couple weeks after an aeronautics mag ran a story on the F15.

I am so severely disappointed at the lack of HH digits, it deserved it.

Jörg Haider as well. Those faggots got him too. He was projected to do as well as AfD is now before the "accident." They embarrassed Lutz out of being successful but beating down PEGIDA allowed AfD to come forth, so that was a major booboo.

Those aren't entirely aligned. Ground Zero Marx is pretty classical lib with gibs. It's why the leninists were helping out so much against Killary, they're sick of the "useful idiots" like SJs and feminists having the reins.

this is true. knowing the truth behind 9/11 would be very nice, but at this point it can wait. Knowing whats in the emails is far more relevant right now.
soon we will know the truth on every conspiracy

Let me put on my tinfoil hat. This is pure spitballing here.

It says "don't ask, don't tell" which is a phrase used by the US army regarding the LGBT+ faggots serving as troops.

But here's where it gets interesting. If you take the slashes as separators, then it's clear you have 4 textual parts in that string: dontaskdh, ontt, e and l. The issue here is that, if you compare them with the "don't ask, don't tell" phrase above, something comes up - there's no h and an l is missing.

So I went with using dontaskdh, e and l as parts where the code is found. Because they're clearly altered (there's an extra h in the first part, and the tell has been split into t, e and l, with an extra l missing from the tell part), and I'm guessing that the parts that weren't are of no importance. So you get dontaskdhel.

It's an anagram for HOTEL DNASKD. Hotel is the word showing up everywhere in those videos. So what the fuck is DNASKD? There's no anagram for it, and I have no idea if it means something in some law code.

Are you ready for some weird shit?

Take out DNA (because we know what the fuck it is), you're left with SKD. SKD is also how the SKDKnickerbocker group is known as. The SKD is a progressive public affairs and political consulting firm that specializes in working for Democratic Party politicians. It has offices in Washington. Their clients have included Barack Obama, Andrew Cuomo, Michael Bloomberg, and Christine Quinn, and supposedly by Sandra Fluke. They also work for Rockefeller Foundation, AT&T, Facebook, Girls Who Code, NoVo Foundation, the Human Rights Campaign, the Center for Reproductive Rights, the New American Leaders Project, and the Obama Presidential Library. Their boss is Mark Penn, who's friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton. And guess what, half of the people here have ties with Bill.

Basically they're a huge lobby group.

The other interesting part here is Michael Bloomberg. Why? Never mind that he's the 6th richest person in the US. He insists that deporting people is an insane job, and how we should give them full support. We should use DNA and finger identification to track every citizen in the United States, according to him. He's also a supporter of the USA PATRIOT act, insisted on changing civil liberties because of the terrorist attacks, and here's the best part.
1) He said how he thinks that the 9/11 attacks weren't supposed to be solitary events,
2) After 9/11, he became the mayor of New York, and
3) He was supposed to run for president in 2008 and 2012, but declined and remained the mayor of New York.

So he might be involved in some shit. There's something with DNA there, though. But what?

How come these fucks were given bail?

sup rabbi

The demonic kike Hank Greenberg just got off with paying a small fine for his crimes. BTW how do these kikes live so long? He is 90+.

freebeacon.com/issues/war-words-erupts-following-settlement-new-yorks-case-hank-greenberg/

factsnotfairies.blogspot.com/2008/09/9-11-and-crisis-on-wall-street.html

Kike physics were in effect on 9/11.

Hang on… checking the amount of of not being ignored by all the real evidence and court cases the past hundred years including the past 10 years of the internet and being widely known.

K… now checking the amount of chatter on almost every comment section on the internet after pizzagate.

Yup nope. The entire thing is in the hands of the people that can actually go in and investigate. There isn't much more that the public can do without going vigilante. The success of pizzagate was making it silly enough that people *do* look into it and wind up being exposed to things they would otherwise not have seen. When you use words like pedo, slave, human trafficking most people tune out.

(Checked)
The month is more important than the day, if it needs to be said.
If it doesn't need to be said, then you don't need to say it (duh!)–you just say "the 11th".

ricolahnews.com/2017/02/11/fbi-insider-posts-a-wealth-of-information-to-reddit-on-clinton-foundation-isis-human-trafficking-lolita-express-and-more/

Follow this trail.

This.

Really, it was the Satanic Panic that was the psyop here. The False Memory Foundation people were the ones who really got the idea that "accusations of child sex rings / slavery" = "witch hunting" into the public subconscious. It's amazing, too, that this idea has persisted even after the major public debacles of the Catholic Church pedophilia scandal and Penn State.

If there was an error, it was Spirit Cooking, which tied pizzagate into the "Satanic Ritual Abuse" category rather than the institutional abuse coverup category. However, there's a good chance that Spirit Cooking swung the election, so…

Lybia was overthrown by the US government after they switched to the gold standard so that they could control the inflation of their own currency, because you can't manipulate gold.

Uhm… if you have enough gold, you can make gold cheaper buy selling cheap gold, and if you have enough money you can make gold more expensive by buying all the cheap gold.

if you have enough weapons all gold is free :^)

Who made that video?

His dead man's switch went off a couple months ago and he did an interview with Glenn Beck hours before compromising information would have been released.

Latest from DonaldWashington
CLINTON | Human Testing in AFRICA | Pharmaceuticals, Organ Transplantation & PROFITS at any Price
www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5tjpfa/clinton_human_testing_in_africa_pharmaceuticals/
archive.is/RDnUu

Agree with this.

Though the name "Pizzagate" might seem childish, it satisfies Norman's entertainment quota. It also encourages participation, something that was necessary because the Federal Bureau of Good Goys and the other institutions had refused to act due to insufficient pressure and fear of backlash.

Had we simply used terms like "Child Trafficking", Norman would've assumed it out of his league and left it up to (((Law Enforcement))) to actually do anything. By titling it Pizzagate, it gave it a fun-factor and got people involved. People were actually interested. Though there are good reasons to keep the sciences and academics "dry", when you're trying to propagate a movement (unselectively) you SHOULD NOT do this. It isolates people.

If there's one propaganda technique I learnt from the Left in the past five years, it's this:

Activism is a new form of entertainment, therefore make Activism entertaining.

Hillary for Prison. We can make it happen lads.

Checked.
Yes make it fun!

Is that a cap from a 4/pol/ thread containing a cap from an 8/pol/ thread?
What is wrong with you?

Godspeed. Just found out we're expecting #5

Me.

Trump wouldn't fuck Assange over. He helped him win office.

James Corbett

lmao

appropriate car choice

Wikileaks, if it ever was legit
is compromised
No sign of life when the fucking balcony is literally 5 metres away from the white wizard fuck

How anyone is taking this cryptic shit seriously is beyond me, Pi$$agate started rolling, Assange disappeared - and now its cryptic bullshit.

For fuck's sake CREW, you'll have to try harder than that. At least make David Brock's boyfucker dollar worth it to him.

This is the first time ive ever been called a shill
Im honoured

Wikileaks is controlled opposition and its now being used to steer the last bastion of reason into any direction they want. Good job!

normies dont even know what wikileaks is… just saying

ahem… i mean they know what it is but they don't know anything about what theyre supposedly pushing… go ahead… ask any sheep have you seen x from wikileaks? 95% answer "What?"

I can't wait actually… It'll make the sell-outs realize they created this clusterfuck.

Vault7 should drop and Wikileaks should be like fuck it, lets drop ours too…
best outcome friends

That is very interesting because you are right about H-O-T-E-L
DNA is used in organ transplantation matching, proof of ancestry, alledgedly Chelseas DAd isn't WJC. Hmm, going to get out a scrabble set. Something concrete to work on.

Pretty sure it's a reference to World Trade Center 7

This larry again, huh.

This is BS. If Wikileaks has 9/11 info it should drop it all now, not hint that it might if a certain condition is met. We already know 9/11 was staged, so why do we need Wikileaks to confirm it? Again, this is BS.

see pic

You couldn't be more of a cunt even if you tried. Wikileaks did not mention 9/11 truth anywhere, 9/11 stuff will be exposed by the WILL because the stuff that will be released will expose how 9/11 was fabricated.

So I am a cunt for saying this entire thread is BS? I don't want to hear anyone saying they might drop info if a certain condition is met. If Wikileaks is interested in the truth it will release everything it has now, not hint that it might do something. All I care about is the truth about 9/11 being known, and it pisses me off to see someone using that for some agenda. Call me whatever you like. I am not going to play games like this.

Wikileaks didn't mention 9/11 anywhere regarding this February 19th stuff
What they are releasing is Assange's WILL, in my opinion. We will know in less than a week.
Until then, have some vids that shine some light on everything going on for some time

It could be some ruse or PR stunt to elevate his status. That clown Glenn Beck after all threatened to release certain information if he didn't get his way within 3 days of issuing his ultimatum, only to withdraw his initial threat when the deadline came. Remember Assange is ardent Zionist who doesn't led Jewish conspiracies be put on the full front of discussion, of whom doesn't "believe" 9/11 truth is worthy of getting into as one user pointed out.

The real WikiLeaks is sites like this right now.

just post the damn thing already

I saw something about 19th of Feb. Is that the release date?

I agree with

I recently had a friend comment on one of my recent #Pizzagate posts telling me that he literally looked into it to "Laugh at the conspiracies" but after doing so he believes in it completely.

Anyone got leads on a potential Nashville meeting at Maxwell House Hotel involving someone flying Ecuador airlines? In either March or first week of September (date of Airborne March)?

This is pretty fucking obvious it's what they're hinting to, I just have neither the patience nor the know-how to find + dig through old flight records.

Fuck stability. I want chaos. Cull the herd and rebuild. We're fucked as is it's time to clean house.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

ESCAPE ATTEMPT IMMINENT

And Assange was born into the Family in Australia

a crazy cult family no less

Wikileaks just updated a file telling people to stop LARPing about them being compromised apparently.

Bottom file here February 12.

Direct link

What the message says:

Not a joke Wikileaks just trolled a bunch of people looking for clues on youtube and twitter. I think this week is going to be big, strap in.

idk if anyone cares, but the song used a 3:19 is from a movie called The Fountain. Tree of Life by Clint Mansell.

What does F-22's engine gotta do with it?

maybe missile that hit the pentagon?

Release date 22 perhaps moved up to 21. All just rumor on Twitter. Evidently Friday Feb 10 deadline, files not all received, or so goes the story.
twitter.com/anonscan/status/830891005222219776

There were massive stacks of gold under the WTC as well, by the way.

Which have never been seen again after 9/11.

Yep. You're poorer than you think.

JUST DO IT YOU FAGS!

Saved

twitter.com/theswimswam/status/830996634657918976

The same LARPing bullshit that has ruined this board.

yeah, ok, i'm going to go on living my life

Absolutely this.
And the you tube link is the Rick Roll'd troll clip. Interested to see what they do next.

James Corbett talked about the gold missing on 911 so that covers that one black/white photo of grey bags in salt cave - talks about it around 15 minute mark

WL has been 100% INTELcontrolled since 16.10.16 when the embassy was raided and most WL people were killed

winterking…? finland plz The direct translation of lyrics go closer to "be wise and give me a place where to stand, and i will lever the world off its course"

youtube.com/watch?v=CmqqiVlT06M

I didn't think they were developed by him, I thought they were insured by him right before they were attacked.

Wasn't a date. Length of all the videos was 2:19

Which then means? Fuck if I know.

Always this emotional roller coaster of rumors going no were.

Step 1. Create false rumors from alleged anonymous insider source. Make wild but still plausible sounding declarations, promises, allegations and assertions.

Believers:

Step 2. Raise expectations by further feeding of the hype. Use controlled opposition channels to make the rumors seem legitimate. Shill the comment sections and celebrate the coming happening. Bang the war drums,

Hyped Believers:

Step 3. Slowly start to spread defeatism but keep feeding the starving believers some bread crumbs of hope.

Believers in denial:

Step 4. The false rumors fails to materialize yet again. This crushes the hope of the believers another disappointment. Now humiliate and gaslight the believers for being suckers and conspiritards.

Wretched former believers:

Step 5. Introduce the notion that this was all part of a "greater plan" and the timing was just not right for the rumors to come true/unfold. Never give the believer a sense of closure, make it another loose end. Rinse and repeat with a new series of rumors

This is proof that Trump was not "in on it".
9/11 was carried out by elements in the US government aided by Mossad and the Saudi Royals (who provided the patsies).
It is telling that Trump did not give Rudy Giuliani a place in his administration because he knows Giuliani was part of it. (Not a planner but a collaborator, Giuliani built his whole persona from 9/11 as the 'fearless mayor' marching through the dust surrounded by TV cameras.

My favorite though is Harley Man. The "average American" planted on the street that day who just happened to know the entire findings of the 9/11 Commission on the day of the event.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5y8PtfKA14

never seen that youtube video before, holy shit at that actor, how can these shitbags live with themselves lying to the public and helping cover up people dying

Why are you acting like they've never done that before?
Doing that shit is american national tradition

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0&t=5m28s

Assange is either dead or in Room 101 https:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpqYMpOOD0. Check out the weird morphing collar. Sad news my friends

Collar morphing shown here: youtube.com/anbn3kFL17k?t=3m33s

I don't know what are you talking about, but he was probably quoting Archimedes

Proof? Seems like shill bullshit.

Yeah you are somehow right. I think that this phenomenon is distinct for Holla Forums and it often doesn´t even have to do with shills, but with the sensationalism of Holla Forumsacks. We are all waiting for the next reveal, the next truth and the next success. Its addicting.

Thanks man.

He was put on a plane that landed in Raleigh, NC, near a CIA black site, and we watched it happening live here, but you wouldn't know because youre a cuckchan refugee.
Lurk moar.

Vault 7 is real

While I agree that this is often organic here, I've seen this successfully exploited for D&C purposes (imo).

Exact same form as you've written, but the idea is to use that sensationalism to "concensus crack" the objectives and unitary identifications that Holla Forums has. Basically, hype a "IT'S HAPPENING" about something that no one or few were excited about, concensus crack it, and others will be like sheep on-board the excitement.

I know many people think Holla Forums is impervious to shilling, but I would that argue some of it's been so successful that it's now invisible.

I actually think this isn't unique to Holla Forums. There are certain peculiarities that are, but this process sounds very similar to what liberals go through looking for something that will finally stump Trump, e.g. muh Russian hacking, here's how Bernie can still win, the pissgate dossier is totally real guys, etc.

Either way, we definitely should be more careful about falling into this trap, but considering it's a collective phenomenon and there's almost always going to be a portion of the userbase that falls for this tactic and gets it rolling, I'm not sure what specific things we can do to defuse this.

would probably mean their death

just saying

money.

priviliges.

and because theyre being told theyre serving americas greater interest with all of this.

Assange was always CIA.
He was born into the Family in Australia.
His mother dyed his hair.
Shit happened.
Wikileaks was CIA always.
He went rogue.
He was taken from the embassy in a black op, otherwise we would have proof of life.
He is not in the embassy.
All twitter accounts are compromised.
Shills actually managed to steer entire board in the wrong direction.

I don't know much about the Family or the CIA but I definitely agree with the second half of this.

October 16th was a crazy fucking day without any explanation. He hasn't walked 10 steps to the balcony in 4 months?

I want to kill a CIA AGENT

F

In addition to those facts, when Assange was arrested at age 19 for hacking, he was charged with 25 felonies, but they let him out for "good behavior". For 25 felonies. Suspicious. I read it in his autobiography.>>9256585

The FOIA request to the FBI for the file of Wikileaks director Gavin MacFadyen, has been denied. MacFadyen died in October.
muckrock.com/news/archives/2017/feb/09/fbi-cites-ongoing-investigation-and-classified-fil/

It all makes sense now.

Based Assange.

well back then I would think it's like no biggie, like they gave a fuck about the internet and hacking i mean, these people are old, the fuck is a internet.

Fuck, someone actually explained why this happened and provided examples of this same thing happening a lot. Something to do with the editing process.

Does anybody have a screencap of the user who explained this?