Attacking the Holy Symbols of the Left - Housewife Edition

Following on from

>Draw them as happy, traditional housewives.

Lets give this its own thread, so more anons and potential drawfags see it.

The edgier or more feminist the character, the better.

Turning muh stronk feminist into a Disney princess is also acceptable.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mollycrabapple/status/804122881705840642
archive.is/K8kXA
8ch.net/pol/res/9183355.html
fanfiction.net/s/11601057/43/Inseparable
webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20170203/25-million-us-women-have-condition-that-can-cause-infertility#1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman
alexhays.com/loomis/
youtu.be/F5Qx4Y_hUuE
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/
pastebin.com/Zc5wug5A
youtu.be/k7_Y8vunM3M?t=13m39s
twitter.com/lylemcdouchebag/status/692483069064933378
reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/5sq6rc/garnet_fan_art_i_just_made/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

twitter.com/mollycrabapple/status/804122881705840642

KILL

This is a fucking stupid fetish you have, OP. You're like those rockabilly hipsters obsessed with the 50s.

vintage ads

Less with baking. They all fucking bake cookies and shit all the time, they'll just eat more while whining that mean want them in the kitchen. More looking happy while hugging their babies and husbands, aka: the things that they'll never have.

I don't know how I dropped that.

its not enough to draw them as housewifes
draw them holding male children with their husband; submitting to the patriarchy
ESPECIALLY draw characters from star wars and harry potter and other such stuff that normies like who aren't already married mothers within their respective works of fiction

you maybe should, if any "stronk indepyndynt wymn" exist in the shows also do that with those from breaking bad, walking dead, and possibly falling water too, if that one gets big

Make sure the husband is the perfect aryan stereotype too,. Tall, white, fit, blue eyed and blond with a pearly smile and marble jaw

WE WUZ ALGEBRA

Go back to woodstock you filthy fucking hippie.

I knew my spanking fetish had to be genetic.

We all know that liberalism is a position borne out of ignorance but this just completely aborts her argument right out the door. Persians did algebra, the same way they did "Arabic" numerals. Show me an arab invention/person of worth and I'll show you a Persian invention/person of worth that took an arab name.

Does "nerd" not mean the same thing it used to mean?

No it doesn't. When normies say nerd now they mean those retarded people that parrot documentaries and news, don't have a job, and live with their parents to play games all day.

There's a whole sub "fandom" of the whore from TFA submitting to the Darth Vader knockoff instead of spreading for the nigger and it's totes problematic.

It's really funny that they'll accredit something that's thousands of years old to Islam. They legitimately believe it's the oldest religion on Earth.

I'm conflicted on this on the one hand its a good idea in its intention and core. But on the other hand examples like Seem a bit autistic.

If we do this we have to do it right.

remember you fucking nerd nazis, Pythagoras was a muslim

Fuck, I was trying to stop masturbating.
Forgive me Jesus

This is what I don't understand. They infiltrated our communities, alienated us, and took our name as their own. How do they still not understand why we hate them

Draw slave here. Give me feminists to traditionalize.

Might as well take it from the top.

literally who? How about someone more iconic?

Garnet (possibly as a Aunt Jemima/Mammy type)

Off the top of my head

I'm pretty triggered too. Darth Shlomo should be put in the path of the oven beam, not allowed to breed

RL or fictional? If the former, go for the obvious ones.

If the latter, go for muh stronk wymyn that have been used to replace or defeat more capable men in pop culture. Like Black Widow from the Avengers, or especially Carol Danvers who has been made into the feminazi Captain Marvel (she used to be the cute Miss Marvel), who've changed into a bull dyke.

Pic related triggers the fuck out of feminazis.

Now that I think about it, use this bitch.

Brilliant.

Very good as well, I'll get to work.
There is a well of memetic potential to be had here.

Real is fine, but fictional is better because the characters are easier to recognize. Good suggestions as well.

I saw that pic posted a couple days ago, and I've been thinking about doing a modern rendition of it.

fuck yes. She is perfect.

Oh that's gonna trigger them so hard

New squirrel girl in a traditional onesie swimsuit loosing weight by running on a treadmill

B-but muh structures!

Godspeed drawfriend. I'd help if I could, but the closest to art I get is painting tabletop minis

2nd one is a thumbnail

Oh that's good. Also suggesting the teenage niggress with the 300 IQ that took over from Tony Stark as a single welfare mother with nigglets, beanlets and chinklets running around.

It's been done

Oh please stop you cannot possible be serious.

WHO THE FUCK BUYS THIS GARBAGE? WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY THOUGHT THIS SHIT WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Thising.

Many girls like to be spanked while having sex.
They also like their hair to be pulled from behind.

Basic instincts, I guess.

Posting some black kawaii desu, I hope nobody gets triggered this time.

Are you suggesting that it's unrealistic that world-renown genius Tony Stark, scion of a family known for its forward thinking, innovation and supreme intelligence, with access to limitless billions of dollars of funds was out-engineered by a fourteen year old niggress that built a suit in her garage? And that Tony shouldn't have realised that she was better than he ever could be and gave up the mantle of Iron Man to her?

At least tell me she isn't actually a single mom because I just couldn't contain anymore bullshit.

Enlightened womyn that live in their parent's basement with degrees in library science that consider themselves "nerds". They buy shitloads of "limited edition" bullshit and post about their fandoms on Tumblr all day while pretending to not be a complete SJW to save face with the family.

my sister-in-law

She'd need braces and plastic surgery too. Or a good slap.

Nobody, have you ever seen the Twitter accounts of comic shops? They always complain that nobody fucking buys Marvel comics, but everybody buys stuff like The Walking Dead.

No, that's Spider-Woman. She's also able to do her job (of apprehending criminals with fucking guns and death rays) while pregnant, because that's perfectly safe and logical.

You have my condolences. If it's any comfort, my girlfriend got sexually assaulted by a goat fucker and her parents ignore her when she tells them that immigration will be the death of the country.

-Signed, t. leaf

Fucking leafs

We have this talk everytime capeshit is mentioned. The answer is basically nobody. The comic industry pretty well killed the actual comics part of their business years ago due to it's own jewish greed and infighting prone editorial staff. Anyone who actually gave a shit about the stories were already long gone by the time the pozz hit hard.
The big companies are still around because of the movies. At this point, they're just letting all the new and old SJW "artists and writers" do their thing so they can pick up a few oppressionbux on the side while they make all their real profits off normies going to their movies. Why not profit off the tumblrites? It's not as if there's any real downside for them anymore.

HAHAHAHA really? What popped into my head was: wow that kid is going to come out retarded and brain damaged. Then I realized that was probably going to happen anyway.
Are there any capeshit heroes than are mongoloids? Autists don't count, there were plenty of those even before

Actually, I see libshits virtue-signalling at the expense of their children all the time, so this is pretty realistic.

The fastest-acting and most effective redpill for women. I want to dehumanize myself and face to bloodshed.

Soon, brother.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/111111111

archive.is/K8kXA

Stop posting bestiality

You think that's bad?

Absolutely fucking glorious. I can't believe I missed that.

8ch.net/pol/res/9183355.html

Source on that image?

The only way I see this being OK-ed is if the next page is the nigger chimping out about muh slavery.

It gets better. Because she's an amazon, she demands any man she lets use her vag submit to her, but because raceswapped Steve is a "strong, proud African American that overcame slavery", he has proven that he is above kneeling to her, and is her true equal, something no white man can ever be.

I AM NOT JOKING

Nailed it.

That's exactly what I expected.

Sorry user. Can't help ya

KEUS VULT

This is why allowing women as a group to make their own decisions is catastrophic and has to be reversed in this country

Meant for

All done.

Poet and a scholar user. Exemplary.

Oh boy.The salt will flow

Nice

How about Mayor Dewey spanking his loving housewife Pearl?

You couldn't make a more perfect character for this if you tried. She's like a Holla Forums parody of the shit happening in comics and movies.

My sides have ascended to the astral plane

Wew. I haven't laughed that hard in a while

Well see the thing is you gotta leave out the "massa" stuff or else they will just go "racist" and that will negate what we are trying to do

We gotta be able to push the "all modern gender roles for girls are shit" angle and have them look crazy if they complain about it, if they can pull the racist card it negates it

We can still keep that part for ourselves. Holy shit, I'm still laughing

lol what is this

The joker reading 50 shades of grey, if I recall correctly.

Reminder, Superman doesn't do any of this shit.

He's also got a family (Lois and Jon), routinely stands up for rural values, and generally likes to shit in everyone else's sandwich.

did the guy who voiced him actually read it or is this just a really good imitation?

Is Supes, dare I ask, /ourguy/?

I actually don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the actual guy. That's some really impressive impersonation otherwise.

Holy shit.

That's definitely Mark Hamill.

Knowing Mark Hamill, it wouldn’t surprise me if he was willing to do it.

They'll get to him sooner or later. Just like how Marvel left Captain America alone for a long time before they started pozzing him.

Nothing jew-created is our anything.

Old supes maybe. Last I checked he was a cuck that lost Lois Lane to a nigger.

Go away, schlomo.

Superman absolutely confirmed /ourguy/

anybody drawing this? I'd like to give it a go.

Get to it my man, the worst that could happen is having multiple OCs.

Draw a child that looks like it could be Mayor Dewey's and give it Pearl's head gem.

maybe in a another one, it'd be kinda weird if the kid is there while she's getting spanked

no
he puts catsup on his steak and likes it

Not if it's a daughter.

Holy shit

…who?
GAS YOURSELF TRIPFAG

At least it wasn't "plz be my AI gf, Tai!"

The main stronk wymyn of the most cancerous cartoon out there. She's also two deformed lesbians.

don't tempt me, I'm a recovering xenophile

you're a great man

It's a pretty good effort, but I feel it's missing something. Maybe a beautiful background with other women so that it's more effectively assimilated by females (greater peer pressure than a single girl).

ayyo I'ma just plug this shit again it's chapter fuggin 43 of an undertale fanfic so you won't understand fuck all

fanfiction.net/s/11601057/43/Inseparable
(the next chapter is their six children)

AND NOW FOR THE NEXT ITEM ON THE AGENDA

DE-FEMINIZATION OF TRAPS

SEE: BEFORE PENCE
SEE: AFTER PENCE

WE MUST DESTROY THE FAILED MALE AND REPLACE HIM WITH- Well, males, yeah.

ALL THINGS MUST UNCUCK, REQUEST TO ALL DRAWTHREADS SITE-AND BOARD WIDE, FUCKING CROSS-SITE IF YOU HAVE TO OR EVEN COMMISSION, THE PROPAGANDA MUST FLOW

Feminist, tumblrina, antifa, fat catlady alone in her forties on one side, and a devoted, Christian mother with multiple well-adjusted children and a loving husband on the other?

It's missing the eternal beta-orbiter getting his act together and walking with cunt MC. Probably should be shown wearing a suit and a fashy haircut.

Oh that'd be ideal. Great suggestion.

Granted, I know fuck all about coloring my hair, but it woulds logical.

Nonetheless, I like it. Saved.
Not sure if I'd say Trad-Fem there though. Rather go with "…light of tradition" or something like that.

M8, no. Unless you have jet black hair, that is not an option.

t. had faggy hair in college

Still looks like one of those Japanese hosts who drink and chat with women in their 30s. True, some women really like them and not being a faggot is always good, but isn't all this shit about moving away from muh dick/muh vagina to higher planes?

You'd probably have to bleach it first.

Too forced and almost straight up evil. Yes homosexuality is bad, but so is brainwashing. People have to come to the conclusions themselves after being shown the light, otherwise its meaningless and will backfire. This is why the left is falling. Don't make the mistakes our enemies make.

Actually, I think Trad-Fem is great, considering all those fads these feminists go through. It might possibly be a good way to introduce them to traditional values

I like the wording solely because of:
The only good rad-fem is the trad-fem.

good. but not enough. Need to see her down the line with babies, and happy. move away from it seeming like a way to pick up chicks.

Suggestion:
Instead of of Chloe's current line, have her say "Going to church instead of tumblr is wonderful. But I'm so ashamed every time the pastor sees this silly hair!"

Not suggesting using that for these means. It's just for keks.

Whores on suicide watch

webmd.com/sexual-conditions/news/20170203/25-million-us-women-have-condition-that-can-cause-infertility#1

My own attempt. The root thing is an unintended pun mostly.

Cringe material.
Brainwashing isn't or shouldn't be funny to you, degenerate. And you should agree that its better

Are you sure you're not a leftist? You seem to meme like one.

Whoops idk what the hell happened there. Fixed.

And you should agree that its better to find less intrusive ways and value truth more than programming*

Good

Both very good. Though, I'm worried that the term "phase" in the latter would immediately set off the programmed alarms normies have been brainwashed with.

This is great. Now we just need some testimonials from suicidal old skanks that spent their best years fucking every Chad and Jamal in sight and when they thought they could make their whore past disappear and get some beta orbiter to pay their way in their thirties if they had his kid, found that they were barren as a Jewish donation box.

Charles Darwin and Kek are high fiving right now

What a cancerous post.

Son of a bitch you're right.

Turning more and more to the left in your posting style I see.

The effect of "I'm glad to have you back." is incredible. This could become a memetic superweapon.

Better idea.

Filtered.

This is probably going to use the programming against them. Tell me what you think.

Nigger what.

Lots of 'just' s

And the first sentence, repeats itself somewhat

And now you are straight up being delusional and lying… how far to the left will you go before you realize you forgot to go punch some random guy for being a nazi today?

Putting someone in a chair that forces them to think in another way than normal isn't brainwashing? What do you call it then? Look at the chair, its even using newspeak for brainwashing with the "attitude adjuster".

Get rid of the ‘justs’ on blue hair’s speech… And on second thought, get rid of all of them. “I’m glad to have you back” is WAY more powerful than “just glad to have you back”, because the latter can be assumed to mean that she would have been willing to compromise 1. on HER values and 2. on the SCOPE of the change done to her friend.

I agree. Hits home, especially when it's a real friend rather than some harpies on tumblr that will abandon you for the slightest hint of thought crime.

TRUTH. Read the post before replying to it. I don’t condone shocking gays straight (I prefer just killing them, because people CAN lie), but it’s DEFINITIONALLY NOT BRAINWASHING if you’re changing someone from a lie to the truth.

Requesting Fionna from adventure time turning down prince bubblegum/flame prince or whatever the genderswapped vampire is and saying something along the lines of "I'm sorry but I can't date you. I can't be the last human left and that means it's my duty to be with my own kind. Not trying to find them might practically be genocide on my part and I couldn't be that selfish."

Bonus points for an extra panel where she is older and is preggo/has babies/children with a human male with her with both looking content and happy. Preferrably without the manclothes and hat she's wearing.

Might work with Finn as well but Fionna was basically Tumblr Pandering: The Character so should trigger a lot more easily.

Sauce?

Definition of brainwashing

brainwash
ˈbreɪnwɒʃ/
verb
gerund or present participle: brainwashing
pressurize (someone) into adopting radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible means.

So no, using a machine specifically designed to force a person to think differently when they sit in it is in fact the literal definition of brainwashing.

THINE WILL BE DONE

Someone should inform her on the rampant inbreeding in the muslim world.

Holla Forums gives me “Idol Jihen - 05"

Fixed with a font that isn’t stretched.

Well, my brain is not working very well today. Also, if the original user could use his font instead, I think it would look better.

See, that's what I'm talking about.

Don't want to be a shit, but saying she looks much better in the dress is a value judgement. Imply that she was always ready to accept her. So rather than equating the dress with how she was before, just have her compliment it on its own merits. Something like "Is that a new dress? It really suits you!"

SJWs cultivate cultists by isolating them: they command them to cut off friends and family if they say or do anything problematic. After they have been isolated, they must turn to the cult to fulfill their need to socialize.

The message that they can turn back the clock, be forgiven, and return to happier times may undermine their programming.

Also get rid of the stranger in the mirror and just use hiding who I am. Or just use the stranger in the mirror part. Less is more.

Thanks

Wait, why? We don’t want to imply that it would have been okay to not be a traditionalist woman.
I’m not sure I got that from the text. Could you explain?

But saying the dress is new might hint at another artificial change in "costume". I'd like to imply the dress was sort of there all along.

That filename made me chuckle a bit.

These ARE idiots we’re talking about, though.

Attemp't

crop't

I think it's much better. Good stuff.

You want them to feel like being traditional is their true self, and that the blue hair was just a mask to fit in with her old friends.

Forgive the shitty lines and coloring, it's the best I can do right now.

I like the idea, but no time for daughter now.

You are a really dumb person. He is saying that the brown haired woman was always ready to accept the blue haired woman coming back and being normal instead of a piece of shit. Something feminists will never be since if you deviate from the ever changing feminist doctrine then you will be shunned and have to apologize forever. While traditionalists simply understand that all this bluehair feminist rebellion is simply due to immaturity.

True. I'm trying to get it so that no one would suggest that she thought less of Chloe before. In other words, Chloe's happiness was all Max wanted, but she knew that Chloe had to come to the right direction in life herself, and Max could inly support her, not force her.

I'm overthinking it.

I fucked up. Instead of "equate", I meant "compare".

Yeah, you're probably right.

Good work.

WAIT MOTHERFUCKER WHAT IF THE DRESS WAS AN OLD GIFT FROM HER.

"I can't believe you kept that dress I gave you. You look so much better in it!"

Amazing

WHOA BUDDY NOW WE'RE COOKING

Yes, but how does changing the wording of the sentence about the dress do that, particularly in changing what it IS to what he suggested?

What about “I’m glad to have you back. TOLD you you’d look good in a dress!”

OH SHI

Good detail.

FUCKING LEGEND
Thank you user

These are all amazing dude.

Pls fix my font.

i second this. it would be doubly triggering since she's an armo and im sure she's received a lot of pushback from more traditional parts of the armo community about a number of things. having her be the quiet, submissive wife of a stereotypical armo guy would great.

Now there are two 'so' s

We don’t want to imply that there is any beauty in the masculinity of feminism. For reference, I used Museo (but I can’t find a version of the italic weights to pirate…).

How about this?

Maybe 'I knew you'd suit that dress I gave you'
Two 'you' s close together clashes a bit

Maybe cut the word "gross" to imply maturity.

FUCK

That's cash. Better than this version I think.

We want to keep how disgusting the concept of unnaturally colored hair is, though.

I get what you mean, but clothing suits people, not the other way around. I’ll work on it.

Normally being in the sense that they "normally think this way in their day to day life". I swear some of you people must be borderline retarded.

That's a valid point but it still has to be relatable. I think the gross does more good than harm.

I think somehow it has to be implied that the dress is old. The line here conveys the gift, but not the memory. Do you catch my drift?

I have nothing to add about the words, just wanted to say I love the pic; I can;t stand Life is Strange, so this make me happy.

They are still only teenagers, and even if they're conservative Christians, teenagers still use immature words. I guess if you really wanted "gross" gone, you could replace it with "embarrassing".

THIS WOULD BE SO MUCH EASIER IF AT LEAST ONE OF US WAS AN ACTUAL TRADITIONALIST WOMAN SO SHE COULD TELL US HOW TRADITIONALIST WOMEN TALK.

The "New Squirrel Girl" is fanfic.

The real Squirrel Girl is an uber-feminine ditz that loves caring for babies.

Embarrassing is a pretty effective word, but then I wouldn't add the blue hair bit because the sentence drags on. If you change the gross (and I prefer keeping it), I'd say "I can't wait for this embarrassment to grow out"

How’s this?

Considering its treatment of iconic characters, I'd like to think so.

Yes, I say keep it as is.

That's good, but get rid of the "now". It was always embarassing.

It seems Kek wills it.

Okay, I just called my mother to consult on this shit and she said that this is acceptable for the way that women talk. I still feel that the ‘you’s are too close together, but people don’t tend to care as much about their speech patterns anymore, do they?

Well, to HER it wasn’t.

I really think the "now" weakens the resolve of the change. I want something that hints at permanence.

toxoplasmosis girl and her infected posse

When you’re right, you’re right.

I think that's the keeper, user.

add another exclamation point to the red head's first sentence. women love using exclamation points when they type.

If you don't want the "yous" that close, go for "I knew the dress I gave you would look beautiful on you!" Though, I think it's better as is.

It's finished.

lel

No, no, that's overkill. There's already two in the picture and the "glad to have you back" is the most effective when it's quiet and understated.

Nice. I think it's perfect now.

Yeah, it's fine tbh

Wait what about "would still suit you" instead of "suit you". That may hint at the age of the dress. This is important.

So how about a little field test? Which platform gives highest triggering potential, twitter, tumblr?

I'm guessing this is unlikely, but I don't suppose anyone has a tumblr account? Needs to be framed as "even when you're bad to them, real friends will still be there" or "don't be afraid to be who you are, even if it's not mainstream, true friends will accept you."

Have to make sure to show that this is not the mainstream position any more; being a degenerate whore is. There's nothing teenagers like more than thinking they're rebelling against the norm.

It depends on the tone we want to set, but I think it’s the best one right now.

For example, we could say, “I knew that dress I gave you would still fit!” which gets rid of the extra ‘you’ that feels odd (to us), but changes the hard line of “dresses are suitable clothing for women” to a much more arbitrary “she either once wore dresses, stopped, and now does again… or she was once fat”.

The clothing of traditionalism will always suit a woman, but maybe that’s just me.

Why not both?

No, I mean "I knew that dress I gave you would still suit you". Suiting means more than just fitting, it means a natural fit. I don't mind the extra you's but I want to sneak the age of the dress in there because I want the "glad to have you back" echo with the memories implicitly associated with an old dress that a friend gave you before you turned into a shithead.

I have one (and a Twitter), but don’t use it for anything and have already established I’m not a woman (in case we wanted to fake anything).

Image now with a logo in the style of the game.

Oh you cheeky cunt that's very nice.

Do consider this though.

Shorter alt version, because I think her body language conveys well enough how she feels about her hair. Lets the viewer fill in the blanks themselves. Many girls will empathise with the feeling of being embarrassed about their appearance just by looking at her expression.

This is still the best version though, especially considering many it's trying to reach need to be spoonfed:

Oh shit try changing the life is normal bit to life is good. It may not trigger a defence mechanism associated with the word "normal".

Shit, that's true. I wasn't even thinking of that when I named the file.

The twitter, too? If the twitter is a go go, try something like:
Sometimes we try so hard to fit in, we push our friends and OURSELVES away #LifeIsStrange #LifeIsGood #LifeIsNormal

still breddy gud :-DDD

Some shitty shopped attempt since I didn't have the font.

Works just fine. Remember, if you're posting it anywhere normies will see it, focus on how you shouldn't let the pressure of conforming to modern expectations change who you are or ruin your friendships.

Scratch that; "mainstream" expectations.

looks good lad

After people brought up Wagner, perhaps the most anti-semitic composer of all time, she claims that he was a jew to win the argument.

This really rustles my jimmies.

What about using some elegant (calligraphic?) font rather than artsy scribbles? Loses familiarity, but more truthful to the message + girls like calligraphic fonts.

Very Nice

Tumblr of course

If any tumblrspawn calls you out on this, just remind them that Rebecca Sugar drew pic related (both characters are underage)

easiest defense would probably be to just say that it's your headcanon and chide them for being so conformist, that sort of stuff generally triggers internal conflict just like the people who drew white steven universe characters.

Love it. The only thing I have of a character cooking is korra, but it doesn't completely fit the criteria. Honestly her cooking is probably as big a screw up as she is.

This should trigger the hell out of them, especially the ones who'll like it.

"Not so strange" would make it more confrontational, while avoiding "normal".

How about these?

I like your 1st pic better. Also try my shitty edit on for size.

She's shown cooking in the show. Plus, she's from the Avatar universe which is ship cancer personified. She's already been drawn with the faggot from the first season as his wife with his kids by hundreds of hormonal tumblrinas. Plus all the Avatar stuff ended around three years ago. So it's not current enough to bother with the way Steven Universe or Adventure Time are, or every horrible comic Marvel is putting out.

Korra won't work because many people still ship her in hetero pairings

Not "I'm so tired".

It should be "I was so tired"

One last idea

Ruby and Sapphire dressed as proper Mormon women being good wives to Jamie

(checked)
The one on the right looks more like a man, and since they are technically "genderless" how about we make him masculine eh?

This feels the best to me. Thoguh I do feel a hint that the blue girl's message in text should be something else. Just a memetic hint.

No, no, that's giving into their genderfluid shit. She's a tomboy. She and the blue midget should be a pair of wives discussing their children as they shop for groceries.

This is my vote too

Maybe: I got so tired of looking at a stranger in the mirror. "This"… isn't/wasn't me.

Woah.

It's completely different direction, but Vivian James of gamergate also needs to mature.

(checked)

SELF-CHECKIN, DUBS CONFIRM

i witnessed

FUCK THESE LEFTISTS AND THEIR KIKEL MASTERS

Vivian represents gamers. Presenting her as mature in any facet would be dishonest.

Lovely.

Though, perhaps… "I got so tired of looking at a mean-spirited stranger in the mirror."

high quality meme

No: "I got so tired of looking at an angry stranger in the mirror."

I think that any negative words should be left out and try to only have positives unless absolutely necessary, to be more encouraging.

Fair enough. Adjectives might dilute the impact of "stranger", too. Best left as it is.

I just got abs from this

girls doing domestic chores and the like is my fetish, keep it up guys

what hashtag/tag on tumblr are we planning to post these pics on?

Actually, the user is right. Angry has no place being there. Stranger alone should be associated with negative things by itself and using angry makes it more neutral.

Is there a catchy name for this? Like
WIFED
or something?

This thread could stand a little musical influence.

Call it
FIXED

Well, that's definitely a better "fetish" than virtually everything on porn sites. Enrich the spirit my friends, seek virtue and become it. These dark days need it more than ever.

It's a process of purification for one; chastity of the spirit and psyche. The opposite of festering, like flourishing or something. Ladies love to flourish they are just doing it wrong (like by spreading their legs rather than keeping their knees together) partly thanks to muh dick enabling degenerates.

Blessed by dubs too. Perfect, user.

if you have redpilled fetishes like hand-holding, waifu cooking or headpats, it's guaranteed to make your relationship better. I speak from personal experience.

One last try.

Oh that's absolutely fantastic. I like the emphasis. Do fix the "you back" and "knew" on the red text, as the words are touching each other.

#LifeisStrange
#LifeisGood
#BeYourself
#StandUpToPeerPressure

Put a wedding ring on the girl on the right.

Also "still" touches the word above. As another side not it may look better if it's emphasized, but that's very minor. Honestly, this is really good.

Fixed implies that they were broken before. There needs to be no negatives, and just positive reinforcement. I think 'blossomed' would be good.

You're doing good work user. Keep it up man.

Can't do the wedding right because that's her right hand in the front.

I like blossomed and the reasoning behind it, but the word is rather long. I'd like something shorter and catchier. In that aspect "wifed" is better.

How about TLCed? or Loved?

TLCed is good.

Holy fuck you're worse at memes than Holla Forums.

I think it should be targeted at those who would be offended by it. Like "You remember your favorite character, that strong-woman-who-don't-need-no-man feminist hero? She just got WIFED." BLACKED works the same way and that's why it works so well as a meme, whether people like it or not.

But does that make getting 'wifed' seem attractive?

Tried it.

When I talked about changing font I was talking about logo. LiS logo is intentionally chaotic while our message is not.

Better yet, how about
PURIFIED
It's connotation is positive while it's still a stab at them. Does a good job of capturing our intent.

I only seem to attract wild girls or other guy's wives/gfs, so pretty unfulfilled and I never understood handholding

Yisss

Yeah, for us. Maybe it should have a touch of malice to it but on the other hand "wife" is a four letter word for feminists. If anything, I don't think it should refer to marriage by necessity. We want to encourage women to embrace this traditional lifestyle even before they find a good man.

Like this.

How about ARRIVED?

FYI, "Purified" is a term used on /d/ for turning demons, succubae, etc. into angels.

Hand holding and touching with the hands is wonderful. Delicate intimacy is something else. It is not like the bottomless pit of muh dick which can never be sated.

I'm ashamed to admit it, but I am aware. I've put that shit behind me now, thank god.

Make them look happy,while cleaning the house, something they never do

Back and hip pats are where it's at works just like with dogs

can't into

LEWD

Das it meng.

I like purified quite a bit. Can we meme this?

Refinement is requirement.

Are you me? Man, trust me, don't worry about it and keep looking. You will find the waifu you deserve, you just have to have patience, perseverance and discipline (don't take low hanging fruit). Minor flaws of character can be ironed out, and don't expect her to be fully redpilled from the get-go. Just take a look at her living space/house and make sure it's clean and well kept (hopefully with a nice family/parents to boot).

Purification is the final frontier in fetishes

Alas, a fellow connoisseur.

Or alternatively, just don't be a faggot. Any girl who isn't completely pozzed is not going to give a shit about value judgment or any oter stupid pua shit. Tell a girl if you like something, tell her if you don't. Women love it when a guy knows what he wants and will tell her what to do even if she won't admit it.

noyce

Ah, you mean "moral regeneration"?

You're sperging over a post from more than three hours ago, laddie. The text is finished.

The day we see women everywhere dressed in dresses or whatever those are called is the day we know things are right again

Yeah that's fine and dandy but I don't think it can be used for mass memetic spread.

PURIFIED

WIFED

idk mates but I'm not wholly convinced on the word for these edits.

There are lots of Captain Save-a-hoe out there but very few success stories, as if you can't unpoz what is pozzed.

I'm with you on never actually attempting to turn a hoe into a housewife, but this "fetish" could be used to channel women in general to get their shit together. Sort of like interracial porn tries to persuade them that bestiality is okay.

I understand what you mean, but the concept of pornography promoting purity is foolish idea.

You have to undo what the jew has done progressively. From the darkest depths of degenerate fetishism into vanilla shit, then into softcore/tasteful pinups and finally in to none whatsoever. Besides, none of this is actual pornography.

Flowered
Homesteaded
Ladied
Belled
Chastified

Oh, I assumed you were referring to the comic he posted. You're right about the rest. The trouble is getting people to actually want to go in that direction, and I think what we're doing here could do that.

Belled and Ladied are the most interesting out of that bunch. How about

Sweetened
Sweethearted
Beloved
Bewedded

Yes, it might also convince men as well to seek the right ones. As long as it doesn't convince them to get with hoes because that is a fruitless fate.

These two are good.

It enters the same door as the Talmudvision, effectively blocking that door.

LOVED

Huh, that's pretty good, actually.

Um, guys? You know X from Steven Universe? The strong, independent lesbian? Uh, yeah, she just got

LOVED

idk still not quite there for me.

I'm up to do another drawing. Who should I purify next?

True, it definitely won't be easy finding one word for every situation, maybe just keep em all in the tool kit, so to speak.

Betrothed
For the making of wives specifically.

Well, the faggot lore-makers at Blizzard recently turned Tracer from Overwatch into a dyke. That's probably too big to tackle though.

How about the female Thor? Turn her into an aryan waifu of the actual Thor.

These numbers don't lie

nice get fam

That's a good point, but there has to be a good broad one we can come up with.

I like bewedded better. Easier on the tongue.

Guess that's that.

But it’s not a real word and sounds like bed wetted.

quads demand it. I'll draw wifey Thor girl next.

Kek wills it.

Marceline from Adventure Time

you retard, it's obviously
DOMESTICATED
as in domestic life, but it would also cause the largest bang for your buck in salt

Wifed is the only one that's had the right ring to it

Oh fuck it actually isn't. I tell you I fuck up hard sometimes. Alright, your betrothed stands

That's nice and sharp but it has an animal-association to it. Hmmm.

Yeah I think wifed is the closest we got so far.

Shit nigga, you got 0 in persuasion.

"Human cattle" is basically goyim and domestication heavily implies that. More than a "domestic life" people tend to want an idyllic one, at least when they become adults.

He got dubs, which means he has a point.

How about

HOME-TOWN'D

The female Thor like here:

The digits command it.

Excellent. Buton't draw her as Thor's wife. He's a whoremaster. Draw her with a dedicated, distinguished human husband.

That's the /d/ name for this fetish, so I've been trying to avoid using it.

Shit niggers what if we make this the new

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

take the cross from the one on the left and put it on the one on the right

Holy shit that's funny. Don't know why.

Checked

wooooooah there user
just make them dress very very conservatively and prudishly, but don't make em mormons, you don't wanna promote that heresy

The more sexual partners a woman has, the more difficulty she has holding down a wholesome relationship.

Of course, it is possible. Anything is possible. But it's incredibly unlikely past a certain point.

Culturally Enriched by western, conservative Christian values.

That's it you glorious bastard, that's it.

F

SMALL-TOWN'D

Flowered might be a good name for the comics.

Checking those trips!

Kek approves!

Domesticated used to be the common way to describe a woman who acted like a lady. May not work on younger people who didn't watch reruns of shows from the 50s. Would trigger older feminists hard.

I dig the TOWN'd versions, and domesticated has something happening, although it would need to be seriously controlled so it doesn't turn into something bestial, but I think taking back

CULTURALLY ENRICHED

has a metric shitton of potential.

On one hand I love it and want to use it privately, but I think it would have the wrong effect in practice

Or maybe

CULTIVATED

what do you folk think?

I think we're running in circles here. Needs less talk and more drawing. I'm going to try my hand in a bit once I finish studying.

Any more suggestions?

tongue piercings feel really nice on the dick tho.

engagement ring then

think of something that doesn't sound corny

It depends on the audience.
Cultivated, purified, flowered, wifed would appeal to both men and women. It'd be neat if women in recovery spread these themselves. I imagine MANY post-tumblr women will be in recovery in the near future, and these comics could be used to create an in-group on Facebook to bully other women into being traditional.

above gender-based appeal, make it not sound corny

i think you should call it domesticated; i think it actually doesnt sound corny and implies that she was an animal beforehand

I don't like using culturally enriched since it's already our word.
Maybe simply "enriched"?

You could have a swing at Captain marvel here:

Or make Captain Nigress here a maid.

how about:
chrysalis
women like butterflies

DOMESTICALLY ENRICHED/

KEK WILLS IT/

aaaaaaaand I'm hard.

God damn, mang. Das gud.
Metamorphosis?
Butterflied?
Reclaimed?
REFORMATION?

How about
BACK TO NURTURE

Then use, "it's good to see you in that dress again"

I really do like "domesticated". Although it's clearly for a male audience, ideas have to start somewhere, and a male oriented comic clearly has the best chance to spread on the chans.

HEARTHED

oh, I was just thinking, this would really piss feminists off
LOVED

Since the girl got to love herself and it implies that she's in love with a guy as well.

I really like that one. Sadly it doesn't really roll off the tongue. I suspect Domesticated is going to win out.

But we are already on board with that, while domesticated would turn off the target audience of wimminz.

It seems like there ought to be an old word that hasn't thoroughly been inoculated against by feminism. Home-maker won't work.

Idyllic for women IS domestic.

If you search for domesticated woman you get a lot of inspiration.
www.returnofkings.com/28669/5-reasons-why-domesticated-women-are-superior

I thought the best route was to first get the idea going on the chans which are like 90% male.

I never thought I'd be alive to review propoganda.

Especially as a civilian. We need this shit out en masse.

Enamoured?
Maidened?
Favoured?
Belled?
Loved?
Adored?
Wifed?
Ladied?
Aproned?
Landed?
Some of these were suggested already.

The English language has an incomparable selection of words to choose from. We'll find something.

Traditional(ized)

It's got to get the point across to us immediately, not be a mouthful, and not be an immediate turnoff to normie and even some progressive women (((programmed))) to reject certain terms.

kekimus maximus

Cherished

Now I finally know why Kek put me on this earth. Will post the waifs when I get home probably in an autistic dump.

Excellent, really good.

It also brings positive implication to the thought of being a traditional housewife. Valued, cherished, both great words to use.

Post-feminist

Off the top of my head good places to look for people to cherish would be UNDERTALE (Undyne, Alphys. Toriel is already ubercherished), My Little Pony:FIM (Rainbowdash, pinkiepie, everyone. Many are pretty cherished already tho), Steven Universe (almost every male and female character needs to be CHERISHED hard), Zootopia, etc.
We could ask Holla Forums to help.

That's not a trap though, there are far worse anime out there that abuse traps. In Steins;Gate it made sense.

I like CHERISHED, implies all they need is some love and kindness, then tell get over it.

Nah id go with enriched lives. It's got much bigger potential to realize that their existence is a miserable waste. You know all of those self-help books go on about how to enrich your life with positive values. Cherished is only one sided but enriched or something like it targets the individual.

Bruh.

Dude.

This is dank.

Mass produce. MASS PRODUCE.

Alternatively instead of enriched, a synonym is CIVILIZED.
This would sting libshits when they think that they are the ones on the forefront of progress, and ties into their animalistic chimpouts, or gorging themselves with food like a dumb animal.

I just made my first Tumblr profile, it is blank so far. Any tips how to get started? Do I just post these images in the steven universe tags? Or should I try to make my profile look legit first?

bump

fucking based.

Artanon I love you, no homo

Reblog some generic Life Is Strange, Steven Universe, Supergirl and LGBTBBBQBYOBB posts to fill up one page of your blog. Don't worry, you can leave the page default. Do enough to fill one page, and then post whichever image you're going to use to its appropriate tags. So, for you'd use:
#Life+is+Strange
#LGBT
#LGBTQ+
#peer+pressure
#best+friends
#true+friends
#support
#cherished
#queens
#yas+queen
#regret
#life+is+good

You might get a few angry responses or you might be ignored altogether. Remember, no one's going to have reblogged you before, so you're going to have to hope your tags catch someone's eye on the front page, and they reblog you (likely to bitch - you can't talk about a post on tumblr without reblogging it, even if you hate it).

CHERISHED is great.

Did I do good, Holla Forums?

I did not make this. I simply saved it before it got shoah'd from the sjw forum it was originally posted to.

that fucking fishmouth

Do you by any chance play stellaris?

Also if you are talking about having a black girl fetish… at least I can take solace in the fact that I am not the only one.

I went at this for far too long before realizing I had no idea what I was doing. Please bully so I don't do anything this stupid again. Shit looks like sonic OC for fucks sake.

Also I like cherished, personally.

She just needs to be CHERISHED

So do I need followers first to mine any significant amount of salt on Tumblr? Seems like this might be only winnable by playing the long game.

It was originally posted here, mang. I asked for it.

Wrong pic. Here it is. Man I am fucking out of it today.

I REALLY wish I didn't find some black girls attractive. Makes me feel so degenerate.

I first saw it posted to some sjw forum weeks ago.

Cleaned up some loose ends.

Creepy Susie Housewife adaptation pls.

I CHERISH WOMEN

Honestly, that's the best idea but unless you're posting your own original art (and even then, to get popular it has to be porn of whatever is the flavour of the month eg. Steven Universe, Overwatch), you're going to have to reblog like a maniac so that people start re-reblogging from you.

If you post without any followers, your image will appear at the bottom of the default page for the subjects you've tagged it with. The hope is that some tumblrina sees it while browsing and reblogs it in order to talk about how problematic it is.

You likely saw the unedited version (with no pence). It was made back in December. Shit, I wish could have seen their reaction. What was it like?

That's the thing. Some black girls are attactive. They're few and extremely far in between, but there are legitimately gorgeous black women out there. 99.9% look more like pic related, though.

Fucking beautiful, user. Really adds to it.

ABSOLUTELY CHERISHED

you gotta clean up the edges tho

Bunch of mouthbreathers whining about how free speech doesn't apply to things they don't like, with one or two people telling them to grow up. It was pretty topkek.

Would putting them in maid outfits and happily doing maid chores work?

bravo you fucking niggers, their whole lives revolve around getting attention from other people, their ideology focuses on other people, their politics focus on robbing other people, center of their everything is not-them

just ignore them for fucks sake, someone enjoying their normal life triggers them into a coma

Shit, they'd have been even more triggered at the follow up.

Jokes on them, pregnant chicks are my fetish.

Best I can do, fampai.

Best version. The soft glow suits the message perfectly and rids it of dem bitty edges.

A lot like in the West, where women are degenerate and loose, they tend to also get ugly, or maybe they just make themselves ugly. But in eastern Europe, it is common knowledge that almost all the girls there are a straight 10/10.

I think that the same is true of Africa, as weird as it might sound, because the black girls in Africa, on average, are a *LOT* hotter than the black girls in America. Detroit black women are not real black women.

do you think this post belongs here?

We're gonna fix women

and gas the jews.

You do not find good women in trees user

Why has nobody suggested doing this for real people yet?

I would have gone over it digitally but I'm not very skilled at that and I don't have a lot of time. Probably could have chosen a better target, but I have terminal autism and couldn't stop laughing at the thought of showing rach all that could have been.

I've been in this ride for so long I don't even notice these things anymore.

GET CHERISHED

Those… aren't attractive, user.

Someone should do Daria as a happy mommy.

Come on, why did you all miss the obvious?
REFINED
evokes cultured and superiority when referring to people.

We did, even in the old thread. It's just that normal people are a lot less iconic looking than say, Wonder Woman.

hm hm, that's good. It does check all the boxes.

well you may wonder why I would look at African women so seriously, but look at it this way user, if all western women were whores, would you rather marry a white slut?

Or a black virgin?

oh shit, nice digits.
REFINED
and
CHERISHED
are both good tho

Wouldn't #MakeWomenGorgeousAgain work better too?

I beg to differ with trips. I think refined is nice, but cherished has everything going for it. I mean you'd hardly call a woman getting spanked "refined", although I do understand the intent.

You mean the ones t hat are virgins cause they've been sewn shut.
Not a recommendation for good self-control.

meant for>>9189785

That's a good point

if I knock up a white slut, at least the kid will look like me.

It's a long road, user.

If you want to make it all about you I bet this girl can help fulfill that fantasy(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Remember that the hair is fake, and the disgust will set back in.

Guy who made that post. Very happy to see this is taking off, there's already a lot of great OC in here.
I have no artistic abilities to contribute but here are some ideas from a Holla Forums drawthread where I unsuccessfully tried to get them on board.
If any drawfags are lurking, Tracer from Overwatch would be a prime candidated for wifing (see pic 2) because the devs randomly decided she was gay a while back.
Also, remember that this can apply to real life women as well. Whether you draw them or photoshop their pictures, it will trigger the fuck out of feminists to see traditional, happy versions of themselves.
has the right idea as well. Find the most obnoxious SJW trannies and other failed males on Twitter and draw them/photoshop their old pics to show them the men they could have been.

First pic is official art from the Overwatch comic. She needs the Pence treatment.

a note on that last image:
isn't going to work (at least not through the mechanism way you intend): trannies hate their male selves, and loathe to see themselves as masculine. You could certainly trigger the hell out of them, but they won't be thinking
>gawsh if only i kept living as a man, i'd be so manly
more likely they're going to thank their lucky stars they began HRT before ending up like your idealized pic

Last one for me.

okay I don't know the context from the game or whatever but it sounds like the girl on the left just came out as trans (mtf) and the one on the right helped her buy a flattering dress.

sage for double post

if you're white breed white
if you're black breed black
You can always turn a slut into a pure christian woman, but you can never turn a mixed kid pure.

i think WIFED works fine. it follows the same styling as BLACKED in that you're adding -ed to something that normally doesn't work with an -ed suffix.

this sets the state for a furtherance of the goal, whatever that next stage may be. it's not too hard to go from WIFED to CHERISHED, and it would behoove us to link the two. the more that it gets out that being a good wife = having a good man = being cherished by those around you then the better it is for all of us in the long run.

Oh, that's fucking hilarious

This makes less sense than a comic or cartoon character. She's just a skin from online FPS with no story mode. It's not like she had a character arc or something that one could have looked at and thought, "Oh, I can see her being a lesbian." Her being lesbian is entirely surface and just for marketing.

Doing god's work.

Huh. No; knowledge of the game shows that Chloe/bluehair is an obnoxious, horrid edgelord cunt lesbo and Max is a wet blanket with the personality of a coffee table and a unconvincing bisexual story choice.

niggers are the most likely women to be sluts genetically, they haven't had the advances towards monogamy that some other human species had, and definitely, I would fuck white sluts all day. If you have a beast attraction, get checked out, maybe you have a VD that is fucking with your brain the way T. gondii does

Black virgin>white slut is the same bullshit as black christian>white heathen.

You've past that mode brother, we will fight soon.

That's a good point, but from what I've seen, a lot of trannies (the ones that can't pass in particular) have regrets about it, and seeing a non-depressed version of their male selves might trigger something in them subconsciously. Focus on the young and non-passing ones if you want to save them, or just trigger the fuck out of old ugly wackjobs if you just want a laugh. Either way, it will piss off their hugboxes.

Also it goes without saying that FTM trannies/Tumblr-gendered idiot girls are primate candidates for purification. Even more hilarious is slimming down fat girls.

Just report him and hide the ID. No need to derail a good propaganda thread.

Throwing suggestions
Mockingbird, especially after the "ask me about my feminist agenda" shit.
Kamala Khan Ms. Marvel, first high profile paki muzzie super. Extra points if the picture also depicts her converted (i.e. preparing a pork meal)
Jade from Beyond Good & Evil, I don't know the first thing about this one, but it's supposed to be Jewkeesian's go to example for a strong female protagonist, so just for the rub-ins
Lara Croft, Tomb Raider
Samus Aran, Metroid

She needs non-dyke hair, a decent dress, and some traditional values.

Speaking of Overkike, is this shit fixable?

Most certainly. Change hair colour and hair length, place her in a farm setting helping with haystacks and shit. Plenty of women in rural areas with muscle.

Give her normal hair. Have her carry her children on her shoulders.

Good christian russian woman is very easy to do.

Fix the dyke hair and give her a proper Russian husband, and you have another version of Aleksis and Sasha

Mockingbird, definitely.
Kamala Khan is a mudshit; I don't care about her.
No one will remember NuLara in a couple of years. She's still a big titted bimbo in the popular consciousness.
Jade could use some CHERISHING. I've actually asked for that in a couple of Holla Forums drawthreads.
Samus is a gud girl. Leave her alone.

This could have been a cool design without the horrible problem hair.

That's what I've been thinking as well. Blonde/light brown hair would change the character entirely.

she got a nice, trim body and pleasant face with the new haircut. Shame about that nose though.

Would fuck.

your ground perspective does not match up with the feet. but hey you tried.

She has a much more normal look with her summer games skin

ok here. is my list of people who need major TLC.
Korra from Avatar legend of Korra.
All trolls and many kids from homestuck
Harley Quinn from suicide squad
Tigress from Kung Fu Panda
Rainbowdash (especially), gilda (especially), pinkiepie, and more from My little Pony
All women from overwatch; especially tracer and Zarya.
Samantha Wright, The female feminist heavyweight wrestler.
Rose and literaly everybody from Steven Universe. Bonus points for skinny rose (read Zamii incident)
Undyne from Undertale.
Xj9 from my life as a teenage robot
Judy from Zootopia.

Idk if you could tell from the rest of the pic, but I hadn't the slightest idea of what I was doing

That's probably the closest you can get to rehabilitating someone who looks like that.

Those breasts..

Judy.

…are entirely unimpressive

She has this.

No point doing it for Korra. There's already so much straight art/porn of her out there that no one would blink at her being shown as a doting wife.
No fucking furries.
Harley Quinn is pretty much a villain version of this. Went from stronk independent psychologist to the Joker's little henchwoman, changing everything about herself to please him.
No fucking ponies.
Yes Tracer and Zarya (and the Eskimo).
All the Steven Universe cast, yes.
No furries.

That's my favorite skin of hers because she just looks like a normal female powerlifter from Russia there.

This looks is so much better.

into the oven it goes

I honestly love judy the way she is. She's a good example of how well being honest and hard working and non degenerate ca be. In the story she actually becomes homesick. I love her but I know sacrifices must be made during war.

As one who hates furries and thinks they are nearly the epitome of degeneracy, I still will try to uncorrupt them to our ends, to aid our cause.

DEHUMANISE YOURSELF AND FACE THE BLOODSHED user

Have there been any humanized versions made that aren't degenerate/cosplay?
Traditional woman with a bunny ear headband could work, although lefties might not even understand if it isn't blatantly obvious that it's Judy.

when did Holla Forums become so infested with furries? goddamn you're all sickening

did you just call my waifu shit-tier?

Far from it, however I'm just willing to go to what ever ends it takes to win.

What a stupid bitch. The Swasi is a universal symbol of peace.

Looks severely better even though I pretty much always hate short hair on females.

No! I swear. That was a generalization. The list I made and the waifus I have just have a lot of shit tier. Jenny is god tier.

Ps
Jenny is already perfect.

It's hilarious that you Euroscum think anything "white" is yours.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman

Since we're on the topic of attacking Tumblr's sacred cows, I have a suggestion for best hitting them. For the most optimal butthurting, you must target a fandom where yurifags are rampant. It doesn't need to be a show with an all-female cast (though you'd be looking in a good spot for sure), but any show where the primary ships are lesbians. Some good examples are shit like Legend of Korra, RWBY, and by far the target with the most potential, Madoka. Yurifags are the most autistic, neurotic, and unstable members of any fandom. Both the male and female yurifags are unpleasant outcasts, with females being screechy, man-hating SJWs who respond to "het" art with genuine disgust and hostility, and males being lowest of the low-t omegas who will moan in pain if he sees anything even remotely phallic in his "purest form of love." Impact will be extra potent if the character is canonically gay. I recall there was this one infamous Homestuck pairing between two characters who were not only canonically gay, but hated each other. The fandom called it "erasure" and was always less than happy to see it.

If you want the spitting image of a pathetic yurifag, look at Troid. He's one of the big admins on cuckchan and the head hotpocket of /u/. The guy is infamous for his crusades against anything that went against his yurigoggles headcannon. If you want more info on this specimen, I believe /cow/ has a thread on him.

that's actually pretty qt

Just a heads-up to the artists in this thread (and I'm tempted to join in myself), if you want to present an image of Norman Rockwell-inspired domestic bliss here's the style guide.

alexhays.com/loomis/

nigga stop appropriating

Based. I think a lot of liberal pop-culture heroines should be given the WIFED spank treatment.

I don't think those exist, user. Seriously, folk joke about the south fucking their own family members but for ghetto rats it's basically how they greet each other in the morning.

Requesting Anita Sarkeesian putting up thr laundry in the garden, whilst her husband plays vidya in the house.

That's a good idea. You could easily shoop that pic to do it.

Truly the highest art.

I'm not very good at this, I've never even watched Harry Potter.

Bonus points for happy white children playing around her.

An attempt was made? At least you got dubs user.

The new Samurai Jack season has these stronk, independent womyn called "Aku's Daughters" who try to challenge the masculinity of the titular lead. Turn them into Yamato Nadeshikos (Japanese housewives)!

PURITY EMBODY THE PHYSICAL FLESH

Purified, Domesticated are my favorite names.
Sent Back To The Kitchen is another potential for being over the top

This is great, no need to humble brag

Nyoh my god i loved Samurai Jack. The art style, the concept, the locations, the fighting.

Quit while you're ahead user, take those dubs and run

WTF, she had traps like Moochelle.

Holy shit! More like this please.

Damn she's hot.

Would breed/10.

Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy are/were a couple, bro. I don't keep up with capeshit, but that was definitely a thing years ago. One of the first instances of poz in comics.

Here's something for you drawfags:

- marxism as a (((mermaid))), sitting on on a rock, sorounded by jagged reefs of social Justice, political correctness, globalism, multi-culturalims.
Ships (Germany, Sweeden, France, etc..) breaking upon those reefs.

You have a real talent

I keep coming back to the tab with this image and it's starting to make me laugh harder each time I look at it. It's like i'm seeing it for the first time every time. You have an unintended talent user

I think you mean (((sirens))) which would also work with Trump's quote of "…false song of Globalism."

Thanks, nice dubs too.
I hoped it was funny, I just don't have the ability to make it in a way that it'd be taken seriously for this infiltration work.

I'll try to do another one if you suggest someone I'm familiar with.

I don't know the context of the comic but this is an idea

Did that girl turn out to be anybody?

a dude

No I don't think so, she's a cosplayer.

all in due time, user. we'll know that feel one day, I know it

holy SHIT dude, why the fuck wasn't I informed?

self checking

t-thank you, Kek

undeserved

I like the one without background, it is much more clear and easier to understand; I don't care for so much detail.

You should do Tenko and Mahiru while you're at it, since they're pretty anti-male.

OC. You can crop up or down if you like.

Attack both Adventure time and their emotinal problems like their daddy issues

This so much. My ex-gf was one of them.

kek

Trips make it so. Pic related. It's what the formerly hot babes of the left are turning into. Have a look and see. They're becoming surprisingly ugly.

Ah, Goblin Sharks. Proof the God does not love all living things equally.

Tell me it doesn't look like Chelsea.

I really don't get it
I never read or watched harry potter either
What is that clinging to him?

Damn, I remember that. Where are all the shipperfags now? I mean, obviously untertaint inherited the homosuck fanbase and there's some of that cancer there, but there's just not quite that same level of horrible shipping that I remember. Did they all grow up, or did they all move to the fanbases you've cited? We need to trigger them, especially the magical homo fetishists.

Jesus Christ, that thing's real? Its "flesh" looks like the paper wrapping for a pinata.

Well, I guess Rule 34 holds up, must be real.

Yep. Kinda rare and live deep down.
They sometimes show up in deep sea nets.

Goblin sharks exist, but the one in the pic looks like it's been dried out. Their skin isn't usually that wrinkly. You'll be pleased to know that they are slightly less ugly when they're alive.
The deeper parts of the ocean are home to some of the craziest shit you'll ever see.

Also:
Just when I thought I'd seen it all.

This

Also when you draw know that people react very positively if the ambiance of the art is very positive (happy)
If you put some kind of negativity to the art (criticize of X for example) the goal of making your message pass will probably fail.

Spam straight happy married couples and how heavenly positive their life is.

Happy traditional housewives who are proud of making a proper house and making their husband comfy when he comes back from a hard working day.

HOLY SHIT I'VE GOT IT

(Heil'd)
HERE WE GO

Sorry

with the I in italics

Caitlyn Jenner as Hermione Granger, fucking brilliant.

To inspire yourselves here's one music that's very similar to the subject.
See link, sorry to not upload the webm, I use tor.

Glenn Miller-"Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree"
youtu.be/F5Qx4Y_hUuE

If you want to download it in webm and post it use
YouTube Video and Audio Downloader
addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/youtube-video-and-audio-dow/

I am proud user.

Please refrain from posting lewd photos of gorillas user.

WEW
Eat your heart out user

Wrong pic

maybe
RECOVERED
or
HEALED
or
ASCENDED
?

It's an existential kind of horror
Also, those aren't dubs or anything, but I still think those digits are pretty impressive

you, i like you

ty, I fancied the number myself, but it's poor form to brag about 'em.

You've got a good head on your shoulders.

Offtopic, but how easy is it to buy counterfeit trading cards from China for games like Magic: The Gathering and Pokemon?

Cherished is good.

My vote is for Cherished.

why do you care if the idea o calling them ==DOMESTICATED== turns off women?
the idea is to put them in their place
they should to SUBMIT to the patriarchy because men want them to, rather than because they want to

if they wanted to submit to the patriarchy on their own wouldn't they have already done it?

if you say something like RECOVERED or CHERISED it makes men come off as weak, which they don't want
make it a term that sounds like they're
==BEING PUT IN THEIR PLACE== which female psychology wants

so call it
DOMESTICATED
except without the capslock or redtext

do you understand that hardcore feminists secretly want a big strong man to absolutely dominate absolutely every single aspect of their life AND be able to stop the entire government in their tracks on his own, or just be the dictator(not president) of that government?
that means that they can provide safety to their children, which they instinctually want

call it domesticated, as it implies that they're being put in their place by the patriarchy
it'll also trigger feminists even more

😳 thanks
the blushing emoji was added in 2015, because apparently nips don't blush

Domestic Bliss

Jesus fuck I've never been more eager to disinstall my pirated copy of rottr. Never, ever, again. Perhaps never any Square Enix, ever again.

BRAVO GAMEDEVS
R
A
V
O

G
A
M
E
D
E
V
S

Easy

I hope they don't poz Samurai Jack. Actually, Samurai Jack should be Holla Forums's cartoon of choice
I feel like Samurai Jack should deserve much more attention here

I thought nuLara was a rugmuncher? When did this shit happen?

aint good enough, make her look more prudish

Who knew?

Same. I loved this show as a kid, and it had a lot of good messages for children in it as well (also agree that the Scotsman was the best support/friend character). I'd really hate to see it become pozzed like every other show they tried to bring back from the dead (though with the original creator behind the scenes, perhaps it may just escape it, but we'll have to see how greedy and demanding Adult swim gets).

WE WUZ SCIENTISTS

they all killed themselves after how Naruto ended.

Somebody on Holla Forums wrote a huge(150+ page) fapfic of her essentially being mentally abused into a waifu by a Patrick Bateman type character. But it went full h-game with hardcore fucking and harem shit involving the other girl from the series. Though the last draft I read had them both ending up as happy moms and the Bateman is described as a hardass and traditionalist throughout, also a sociopath but one who wants kids and affluence rather than something abnormal.

I only have the original set I'll try to track down the rest.
pastebin.com/Zc5wug5A

It's pretty hardcore PUA methodology stuff not really useful for converting women though. It would rustle them to no end because it realistically depicts lesbianism as the result of confused women living a fucked up life without a man to give them some grounding.

Why? There's nothing wrong with appreciating the beauty of other peoples. Finding women of other races attractive doesn't mean you have to marry one or betray your people.

That's far too sensible an attitude for 2017 8/pol/, back to Reddit with you, oildriller.

Purge you're mind or we will have to terminate you come day of the rope.

This still on the cards, draw user?

>purge you are mind or we(read as I) will have to terminate you come day of the rope.
Other than that, I think you anons are on to something great. Remember that women react on the social level. They follow the trends, want to be included, and public shaming/other shaming is the biggest weapon against them. That's why they have such a great big wall of psychological defense over any forms of shame. Triggering them to outcries is fun and hilarious to do, but you guys need to find some way to get the notion of refined and cherished girls are new socially acceptable appearance and behavior.

To be honest, from the Wikipedia and the tumblr and reddit outrage over the anti-socialist episode, their place seems to be more in the likes of the traditionalist Holla Forumsacks.

A shame they're basically xenos.

You're absolutely right. Women crave attention and acceptance. Social media allows them both of those while also filtering out the shaming and 'hate speech'. If there is something they don't like it gets removed. We need to shame them more openly but beware that they might recede further into social media, although I bet we could use that to our advantage somehow.

Not even kidding
youtu.be/k7_Y8vunM3M?t=13m39s

Have her cuck the mosquito faced bitch for the seed of Ghost Thomas Jefferson

you can't remove furry as an idea but you can remove the degenerate sexual deviants from it

to add to that, why do you think the group page, "no hymen, no diamond" got shut down on kikebook amidst a shit ton of outcry from sluts women that were claiming to be proud about their "adventurous sex life" and shit like that? Because they have no true self confidence, and they know that them being sluts adds no value or worth when it comes to seeking a mate who is seeking someone loyal.

split screen of tradgirl and another riding the cock carousel

women sitting around a table

Even if you sincerely think that way, then keep your thoughts to yourselves
Normies are conformists by nature and if you say that some black chick is sexy in public the normie will remember it and it will make black females look more attractive to him.
tl;dr:You might actually force someone to marry a nigress if you don't keep your mouth shut.

How can one be so uninformed?

I'm searching "Poppage" with all the mainstream websites, but ain't finding any of your shit user

Of course they will. They brought back Powerpuff Girls just to pozz it. There's not other reason to bring back Jack.

There's a point where dedication turns to autism. Even if I cared to read 150 (!?) fucking pages of 50 Shades of Grey style trash, the writing ability of the average Holla Forums fag makes /a/ look like Joyce.

Tracer lezzing for Zarya turning into both becoming pregnant sister wifus to some Chad would prob start the shakening 2.0

Indeed. Kikebook feeds off of their desire for attention and praise and what I call a "civilian celebrity" phenomena, where because of their desire for praise and attention, it traps them into giving every single fucking detail about themselves or what they are doing on kikebook. Kikebook is pretty much "narcissism network", and they've already been assblasted once by being called out for only pushing liberal articles and shit rather than other forms of media, but zuckerberg and his troglodytes are right back at it.

Further more, kikebook also serves as a distraction from the realities much like the electronic jew station showing "reality" tv and shit. The most you can do now with ones that have hunkered down in their liberal bunker groups on kikebook and other social media is to infiltrate and spread various seeds and redpills of doubt that further tear them apart. You can probably use the confusion and members that end up leaving in tears and in emotional distraught to get them to see the light and make them refined and cherished, because when they are about seeking for some group after having left on their own whim or be kicked out, leaves them emotionally vulnerable. TL;DR, use the SJW tactics against them.

Can someone tweet Hittle paintings at her?

Adult swim is a bit better about letting creators do their thing. Genndy is our guy so this might actually be good fuel for our fire.

Actually I think it is written way better than 50 shades of gray(low bar). Also I imagine it helps if you really want to see the character hatefucked. It's also taken a year to get that far, so pretty slow progress.

I hope so, mang.

I guess. I just don't feel that autisically strongly about anything fictional.

Genndy seem to have full creative control. And they are trying to preserve the old show as much as possible, although this one will be more violent. Also each daughter represents a deadly sin and Jack will have to defeat them. I predicting that every sister will fall to her sin.

So this is Samurai Jack GT?

Heavy's sister.
Draw him sobbing at her wedding to an even bigger guy.
Playing with nephews and nieces with Zarya preggers again

Maybe.
But by sayng that in-group preference and purity are important essentially nullifies this conformity mind trick.
"Heroin is the best thing you could ever feel. But it destroys you and makes you a detestible husk of a human."
"That ring is beautiful and would look good on your wife. But stealing is wrong."
Etcetera, etcetera. I'm not going to live a depressing lie because maybe I'll mind-trick someone by accident.

This is true. Remember the forced memes of Halle Berry and more recently Beyoncé being super attractive? It seems it's a lot easier trick white women into spreading for Jamal than it is to convince white men that niggreses are attractive. It doesn't help the kikes in their efforts that most black women are indistinguishable from me from the neck up, and rely on wigs made of poo-in-loo hair to look female to non nigs. Also, they fucking smell horrible

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT IS THERE ANYONE THAT WORKS IN ENTERTAINMENT THAT ISN'T A FUCKING KIKE

Only good goys that married in to their families. So, no.

This, since there are no good white males in overwatch (Maybe the Cowboy, the german in the power armor and the Soldierguy are good? I have no clue) we can pair them with TF2 characters
Medic is a nazi, Soldier is Patton, Heavy is a conservative Russian, Engineer proud republican, Sniper is fine as well.
Just make sure to not include Scout, he's getting double cucked, Spy is pozzed as well

The nihilist will think differently

Here's an example of a bad one, they sound like robots, it doesn't make sense as a conversation. Each one of them says unrelated things

Have you considered that you appear to be autistic?

SHOO SHOO GLOBALIST JEW

The best culture comes from mixed societies? Hmm, so western culture is better than shitskin and chink culture? Because our culture is more mixed. She's pretty racist!

Kill yourself nigger,if you keep posting that i will hang you on the day of the rope for triggering me

Yeah, I'm still trying to figure out what I want her to be doing. I have a sketch of her holding a baby right now. Should I keep the helmet?

That or the hammer. Some kind of recognizable symbol.

How is Gwen Tennison from Ben 10 as a target to become CHERISHED?

Reminder.

Does this sound like a normal conversation to you?
It's like Max (the girl in red) is ignoring her completely.

pretty sure there was a pic of it with with a dick going down one pantleg, if it's the same person as this, I probably didn't save the proof

lolwhat

No, she's a chick. She's got GOTIS.

What is this?

Shut up faggot, all feminist harpies must go, Other M was the best thing to happen to Samus and SJW from Holla Forums and tumblr hate it.

Valve's TF2 comics, which are a mixed bag, I say this because while the humor is not SJW tier, the panel work is boring and leaves most of the action scenes to be implied. Meaning if you hate the jokes, as well as humor being presented there's nothing in the comic for you, at all.

probably too late and just spitballing. everyone recognises thor, if you could make the female one with a recognizable face (or would she just look like the jane character?), maybe give her wings in her blond hair or some shit, and she could be a wifely character hanging on thor's arm.

Zod did literally nothing wrong. He was created solely to save his race. Superman was a race traitor who sacrificed the only few kryptonians left in existence in order to save the technologically inferior humans. He ruined the codex that Zod would've been used to restore the race of kryptonite. Also note Zod's black Nazi-esque uniform in the newer man of steel movie. Zod is supposed to literally be Hitler

Have the helmet in the background in a glass case covered in dust/cobwebs. It shows who she is, while also showing she's given that silliness up.

(The hammer is obviously back with the real Thor.)

Or have a small cutaway panel showing an attic with a box marked "Mommy's Mistakes" with the wing of the helmet sticking out.

Making the world a better place day by day, by the sheer virtue of his existence.

Is there anything this man can't do?

Why wait for it to grow out? Just cut it off.

she's binge shooting, user. I doubt the diet has change at all.

Thank god. I think it is some strange form of corruption fetish. I literally have a folder called "Miscegenation"

I'd like to say something but I'm afraid I'd get disappointed.

I had a libruhl tell me once that they were afraid to say he couldn't do something because 'As ridiculous as it is, I feel like he'll do it just to prove me wrong.'

In time, user. In time.

Excellent idea. It will be incorporated.

Just checking.

I dare you to sexualize Andrea Dworkin.

Yes

That's a nice set of numbers you got user.

If korra should be drawn in anything, is should be her getting the mike pence treatment.

It's a chick, that other thing was faked.

This character still needs some work. Longer hair, more domestic clothing? She'd be a nice, little cockney wife.

Nicely done!

Glad I could gibs to you. Danke for the first and third image which I do not have.

My vote is domesticated. However, adding in cherished someway like through narrator text or something adds power. Girls being cherished by becoming domesticated is powerful and triggers all of their primal instincts: feeling loved and protected while also being dominated.

I want to think Genndy wouldn't do that to one of his own shows, he's too proud of his work and he did make the original Dexter's Lab, Star Wars: Clone Wars animated series, as well as Korgoth of Barbaria, but we'll see I guess.

McCree (American), Reinhardt (German) and Soldier 76 (American) would be decent. The females in question should get spanked like traditional waifus are meant to be. Probably Widowmaker too since she's the femme fatale bad girl.

Instead of a glass case, I think a dusty cardboard box would be better. The helmet will be in the box along with all other past life mistakes.
I'm going to add a Gender Studies diploma. I need help from Marvel fags though. Which university would be best? Would female Thor have gone to Professor X's school for gender studies?

Professor X and Magneto are all about "muh holohoax" so no, that's a bad choice.

I'm a few hundred posts late, but:

user, I…

We agree that domesticated is the term, right?

So you're going with this suggestion instead

Fucking perfect. Also a book by Andrea Dvorkin in there, problem glasses and an LGBTBBQ rainbow flag.

Prof X was a horndog that wanted to fuck his teenage student, and a filthy white cishetero male. He's not nearly progressive enough.
There is a new school program that Janet van Dyne invented called “GIRL” (Genius In Action Research Labs). Have a degree or qualification from that.

Brilliant. Thanks.

Guys how are we going to get these memes out there without connecting to a fedzog kike shill namefag normalfag site or service? I've configured my hardware firewall to only allow traffic to or from Holla Forums and if you haven't you need to go back.

Incidentally, this is the new smartest person in the world of Marvel comics, being more intelligent that Tony Stark, Bruce Banner, Reed Richards, Hank McCoy, Viktor von Doom, Dr. Strange, Professor X, Hank Pym, Forge, Otto Octavius, Brainiac, MODOK, Red Skull, Kingpin and Peter Parker.

She's so smart in fact, that her braininess must have pushed out the fact that Evolution is a Scientific Theory out of her magnificently brainy black skull.

Glad to help, mang. You're doing great work.

How in the world would one go about writing the smartest character in the world? It's obviously pretty arrogant of them to think they have the ability to portray a character like that accurately.

As you can see, it's simply writing you personal opinions and making everyone opposing them look dumb because you're writing anyone.

make the mute or something. but that'd detract from the preaching so can't have it.

Back in the old days? Two ways.
First was Technobabble. If Reed Richards or the Watcher explain what the Ultimate Nullifier does using made up words that don't mean anything, the smarter kids reading will understand that this is implying it's covering concepts that are meant to be beyond the scope of normal thought or intelligence.
The second? Gloss over it. Peter Parker invented web juice because he did. He's very smart, and you don't need to get into the specifics.

But this shit? They should at least have a well-read author or have the script reviewed by someone with an IQ over 100. The writier of this is trying imply that only backwards religious (whit) rubes question the validity of evolution, with the theory =/= fact nonsense. Problem is this faggot has made the exact same mistake he's trying to lampoon. In science a theory means "functional model". A theory is made up of facts, making a theory superior to facts in science. The author had no idea of this. He just knew hillbillies complained that evolution was a theory (like gravity) and what better way to show his niggress is supersmart than by having her recite a Brian Griffin style talking down of her betters?

Fuck Stelarris's ethos mechanics; it's poorly implemented, heavy-handed shit. Especially in regards to how it deals with slavery and purging.
It looks like the changes coming in the next patch might help, but I suspect that it'll still need some tweaking to really make sense. Stellaris could have surpassed Gal Civ, but they decided to release it early and milk DLC profits on their way to finishing the game.

Everything in science is a god-damned theory. Even the so-called laws of science are nothing more than exceptionally well-supported theories. It's not as though the Science God descended from mount Logic to provide mankind with a stone tablets of undeniable laws. At any moment a revolutionary discovery could be made which upsets our understanding in a such fundamental way that it would require rewriting the text books.

By writing very little for that character, so as to leave lots of narrative gaps which may be filled in by the audience. The character's motives and means should remain somewhat mysterious in order to reinforce the idea that the individual is beyond comprehension. Done poorly, this character will feel like nothing more than deus ex machina made flesh; done well, the character provides a source of endless discussion as people attempt to peer into the mind of genius.

We're not. One user in here has already made a tumblr account. I know several of us also have twatter accounts.

They probably have an excuse of why she's smart, like an "extensive training" or "genetic modification" so they can make her make statements like "all humans are absolutely equal at birth intellectually" without herself breaking the rule

She inhaled alien mist which made her undergo Kree genetic alteration. Really.

KIKE SHILLS

No seriously. GTFO. Reported.

FTFY

In the commentary for "Seven", it's pointed out that you don't really have to be as smart as a genius character; you just have to hint at their depth of knowledge. You need to know maybe 10% of what they know to imply their expertise. It's like an iceberg; you know there's a lot more under the water.

You feelin' alright there, Moshe?

you dont write them saying smart things, you write them as hateful, lonely, frustrated psychos.
Thats how i know when a writer is an idiot, like with big bang theory, they think having a character recite pi makes him smart, but actual genius is a burden, and many commit suicide because its a depressing life. No leftist could ever hope to portray true brilliance because it would mean accepting that they are not capable of it.

criminally under-checked satan trips

I thought the best way to show a character is smart is by having them make random references to contemporary pop culture fantasy/sci fi and cartoons from the 80s?
twitter.com/lylemcdouchebag/status/692483069064933378

Why the fuck do you know this shit, do you read comics? And why do you read ones about fucking kangs?
Yeah, because reading pozzed content intended for little children and manchild waste of space is totally what a grown ass man should do. This goes for animu as well but I know many people will go apeshit if I criticize it (so don't reply to not derail the thread)

ok, I didn't have a hard time believing the bulge when it looked like this in slightly more normal clothes.

>No, don't call me out! You're the shill!

If I didnt have to check those dubs, id already be swinging from a rope thanks to that video

Sums up the current generation quite well
You know Leafyishere, right? I honestly think that all of this is pushed to make people stop thinking by themselves and waiting for an authority figure to express his opinion first and try to conform themselves to it. Disgusting.

What does "four letter word" mean in the context she is using it in the first pic?

Like a swear word, user. Whether an accident of fate or otherwise, all the best English curse words have four letters. Fuck, Cunt, Shit, Crap, Arse, Kike, Jews, Slut, Scum and so on.

>>>/cuckchan/
Look at it like this, would Hitler like grown ass men watching anime? No he wouldn't, but if you say that you get targeted.

it's extra unfunny because Transformers and Thundercats aren't nerd things, they're kid things. the joke only makes sense if they're making fun of the nerd characters but then why is the not nerd character laughing instead of only the nerds?

sage because i'm shitting up the thread

I've been with girls who looked meatier and boxier in unflattering clothes before and they still had pussies and tits though.

The fucking chin tho
Makes her look like aman.

I like it

Those wouldn't be artificial patriarchial beauty standards you're perpetuating there, m80?

Fuck, meant for

Everything the father says in that comic is right. He need to slap that stupid beanie of his son's head.

But if you present him as looking angry and unreasonable, it proves that he is! And that people that share these views un RL are too! Plus, look at all the people he's making feel bad!
It's much easier to try to de-legitimise someone with a strawman than try to argue with them.

YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH I WILL KILL YOU

What is it with capeshit and their art style? Their characters are grotesque compared to anime, they don't understand lighting mechanics, and the have these weird light blue highlights for backlighting regardless of whether or not its appropriate

That's not even getting onto how manga has better composed page layout

I'm pretty sure they just trace shit and then fill in the blanks with some computer program.

Domestication is the most popular term in the places where this is already a fetish, if you want other people to spread your shit as much as possible you need to work with the porn addicts that already exist.

pic related for shitty artist who hops on the bandwagon.

That just means we will get Scotsman Jr.

It's just not the same user.

And looking at Aku's daughter's, it's most likely going to be some dyke if any of his offspring show up.

A highlands woman is fucking terrifying.
Definitely a match for anything Aku throws at her.

Super late tot he party but wasn't Vanille was a coal burner, not a lesbo? Or did FFXIII's sequels make her into a dyke?

she was very explicitly shown to be a gay in the first game. it ends with her and her dyke Aussie girlfriend turned into crystal.

THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT ME PRECIOUS ROSEBLOSSOM?! ILL HAVE YOU KNOW SHES JUST AS LADYLIKE AND DAINTY AS ANY WOMAN COULD BE. SHE DOES HER MUM AND I PROUD SHE DOES BUT SHE COULD STILL BENCH PRESS YOUR FAT ARSE A HUNDED TIMES AND STILL HAVE TIME TAH MAKE THE FAMILY FRESH HAGGIS! SHE WON'T HAVE TAH WORRY NONE THOUGH CAUSE IM GOING TO KICK YOUR ARSE ME SELF YOU STRAY SCROTUM HAIR. AN AFTER IM DONE WITH YA IM GOING TO USE YOUR BLOATED SHIT STAINED CARCASS AS A TRAINING DUMMY FER ALL 13 OF ME BOYS BACK AT THE CASTLE SO THEY CAN GROW UP TAH BE ARSE TEARING SCOTTISH RESISTANCE KNIGHTS TAH KICK AKU BACK TO THE HELL ANUS HE CRAWLED FROM! SO ANY LAST WORDS YOU SHMEGMA FILLED BASTARDIZED JEWISH BRIT SISSY DRESS WEARING AKU DICK SUCKIN HALF TESTICLED ANUS CAKE?

It seemed rather platonic to me, while her bonding time with the nigger which was like 1/5 of the game, and even him forgiving her for her bullshit to was much more fleshed out. It's all shit of course but still, I thought she burned the coal.

Man.
THat actually sounded scottish almost

yeah, we all saw the trailer and are very excited. Calm down.

Wew, heard the voice, this reminded me of the bridge scene where he's trying to piss Jack off.

Where did you get that she was a coalburner. She was a dyke with the other Aussie.
What, did you expect them to finger one another mid-battle?

You know why she was presented as being much younger than Fang, and more like Hope in age mentality? So she could act as a surrogate for Sazh's stupid afro kid when he turned to crystal. Through his quasi-paternal interactions with Vanille, you get to see his motivations and personality, which is why he was generally the most liked character in the game. Lightning and Hope had their own bonding section too (where Hope was a surrogate for Serah, and like Serah, Lightning secretly wanted to fuck him), and it only revealed that they were a pair of obnoxious shits.

Facebook like love spam

IDK man, Sazh and Vanille's moments just seemed filled to the brim with sexual tension and "muh dick" moments. When Vanille and Fang met they just seemed like two really good friends. Then again this si Toriyama we're talking about, just like the other Toriyama he can't write romance for shit.

Was there ever a finalized choice for the term we're using? I personally liked either wifed or cherished, but I guess the term won't be finalized until someone stamps it on their artwork.

Absolute kek. Now you just the nigger beating the beaner to death for trying to cup his balls and the circle will be complete.

Nips, man. They'd never imagine you'd think the cute little ginger Australian wanted summa dat black snake, yo. That's what happens when you're not raised with kike propaganda surrounding you. It would be like a girl and a dog having sexual tension to them.

So it turns out Goku never understood what marriage meant…

Domestication will continue to be used by /d/ and /h/ fetishists. I really like Cherished, and "Wifed" has an appealing nigger-angering appropriation of "Blacked" going for it. Those are the three I think will stick for the meantime.

That's precisely why I mentioned that name similarity, it seems that Goku married Chichi for T&A and she did it because she wanted a BIG GUY. Hell in one episode of Z Bulma and Chichi seriously considering trading each other's husbands for a sec. Ironically enough Vegeta is a better husband and father than idiot Goku, shit even the alien hermaphrodite Piccolo was a better dad to Gohan

First off that's korean shit, second off fuck off TRS shill, Thirdly most of all wasted double dubs.

Someone's been watching DBZ Abridged.

Just filter him.

Best part is it is now canon that Goku has never kissed Chichi due to Dragon Ball Super

How did I miss this? Fuckin saved.

That is unforgivably retarded. Unless Chichi is a closest lesbian and was content to use Goku as breeding stock, this is fucking stupid as hell.

Any luck finding the rest of this?

Nah, I've known that shit since I was like 7 years old. In fact I cried when Goku and Gohan finally got time to spend time together in the hyperbolic time chamber. Honestly after the Cell saga though I stopped giving a shit, I only kept on watching in hopes of Gohan actually becoming great. But we all know how that turned out..

People rage at GT for fucking up the canon and characterization, yet they let Toriyama get away with shit like this. At least they bitch at Toei's garbage animation quality drops, but I think that's due to nostalgia.

why

I guess she wishes to be dominated and assfucked like a little raped boy?

My first thought

With Blizzard's shitacular record and hackery I wouldn't be surprised if the Russian SJW is actually a tranny.

Most species have upwards of a hundred iirc.

See? Femshits can't do anything right.

In all RELATIVE seriousness, isn't that the Spic Spider-Woman? Not the white slutty brunette one? As far as I know Spic Spider-Woman doesn't have a husband.

It's like a cruel joke but it's trying to be taken seriously as a super hero.

Surprisingly, I don't see much in the way of SJW shit in that character beyond a literally strong woman/bodybuilder (which do exist). The hair colour seems to be purely fanservice. That's why fanservice is usually cancer, by the way, and why I can't watch modern cartoons or anime.

Surprisingly, I don't see much in the way of SJW shit in that character beyond a literally strong woman/bodybuilder (which do exist). The hair colour seems to be purely fanservice. That's why fanservice is usually cancer, by the way, and why I can't watch modern cartoons or anime.

Dude animal characters have been around for fucking ever. Calm your tits.

Maybe she's a dyke like tracer or Russian genes involve hot pink hair due to mutation.

I wouldn't know. I only retain a barely passing interest in this, and am not heavily invested in it. Hell 90% of what I see now comes from threads like this.

I used to dig archie though

I decided to wiki this shit really quickly

So apparently [spoiler] it's Jessica Drew, aka the Marvel Universe's brunette white girl cum dump, despite the fact they colored her brown as fuck. Anyhow she's now a strong independent super-woman who don't need no man, so she decided to impregnate herself and work in charities and other stupid shit.

But now that she's finally pregnant she decided it's time to step up and be a super hero again too![/spoiler]

Something tells me it's kikes pushing the waifu and artificial insemination meme. If we're not careful we might end up with a world like BNW, with Kike psychologists writing all the rules. The only exception being that we'll all be mix breed abominations with no distinct race or culture.

God dammit Jim, you faggot mason, you still haven't fixed spoiler tags.

Kek works in mysterious ways…

So…. Pyro is putting the child rapists in the oven?

Yes, and the Medic is an insane German Doctor with wits plus intellect so good he can outsmart the devil and transplant souls apparently. Oh and if Scout wasn't hallucinating during one of his "deaths" he's destined to become the ultimate pussy smasher until he dies in his like 30s or 40s.

reddit.com/r/stevenuniverse/comments/5sq6rc/garnet_fan_art_i_just_made/

lol

You 'tard.

This has a lot of potential, guys. But you're thinking like autists. The goal should be not simply to trigger lefties, but to infect them. Go for the gut emotionally and target their instinctive desires. Use positive emotional cues that give them warm fuzzies instead of libtriggered rage. That way we can both desecrate their stupid crap and maybe, MAYBE win some over to traditional ways of femininity.

Aside from using the key feminine visual cues, (pretty dresses, hairstyles, babies, etc) you have to connect emotionally. Women's feelings are not from within themselves, but from without. Women between women are in competition, there's no feelings of being oneself amongst other women, there's always a pecking order.

This is why male figures are important. Men represent women's feelings of safety, comfort, validation, accomplishment, and being desired. Women know they're doing something right when men desire them. THAT is the key. Use this propaganda to illustrate to these poor souls how to make oneself desirable.

Here are some images to give you guys an idea of what I'm getting at.

Jack is the atavistic warrior prince. Aku is the darkness and creeping rot of degeneracy. It is appropriate that his offspring would be women. I am looking forward to the season, because it will be about the fight between the masculine/light/order and the feminine/dark/chaos. The show has always been about righteous traditionalism vs. evil modernity.

We're just so used to seeing it that when something looks like that it's safer to assume SJW cancer.

Trips of truth.

This guy has the correct idea.

Unfortunately he does, women only want to do things if they're seen as popular and glamorous.

So how do we fix that? Or will the feeling of being loved, cherished and appreciated by a man the only way to fix them?

scrubs.jpg

That's why I think children should be a focus. Show them delightedly holding beautiful babies. Sends women batty.

So suggesting easing in with contemporary clothing, maybe the odd dress, while focusing on the gut instincts?

You have to attack the (((programming))) that women can (and should) be capable of doing all that on their own, which of course leads to childless spinsters.

As Goober Goy proved playing (((their))) game and pretending that the playing field is level will not get us anywhere. This meme war is effectively asymmetric, which is why we must not centralize under namefags. So we must spread our ideas out there via memes and action sporadically and across the web not under a localized medium or media.

So yes, only love and the direction of masculinity will save the ones worth a damn, and the memes will help them not get triggered as easily. Just know it's a long cultural war, and Trump being elected doesn't make the 60% of women out there who are garbage, not garbage.

This is a good idea.

If it achieved nothing else, GabbledyGronk was a practice run to show that PR, playing fair, being honorable to your enemies does not work if the other side doesn't play by any of those rules.

Gopnik Gape was a valuable lesson, and honestly - I have to wonder if Trump was aware of it, and learned from it in much the same way we did.

In all seriousness, that's a basic tenet of warfare.

You just need to know when you're at war and when you're not.

I got quints DAHNALD

Cool.

Gods I remember this.
Didn't the guy post a load of other stories?

you watch that show, dont you

This was posted on KYM, too, and it got removed for being "racist". Anyone that thinks KYM hasn't been utterly usurped by SJWs should know better.

None of you understand the heart of degenerates, it should be the thing these people abhor the most but desire with all their power to be.

Normal.

Nice
Normalized

The idea is not to trigger them, but ease them into these ideas breh. But whatever, the more PR cucky we get, the worse we are coopted, so maybe pushing normalized is the way to get shit done.

No, it has to be Normal and simply Normal. Normalized is bullshit newspeak they use to target normal things they hate. Look at their speech, everything bad thing is "normalized x, normalized y", it gives the idea that x and y were imposed rather that what is normal.

That's the thing, they want THEIR degenerate behavior to become what is considered normal but everyone, including them, know its not which is why they fight so hard against it. Remaking their icons and branding as Normal not only demoralizes them to give up fighting against the inevitable but strengthens the idea that if they just behave like normal people and drop their act they'd finally be happy.

Was fixed loooooooong ago.