Self defense thread

Post nonlethal self defense strategies/ideas to protect yourself from leftist scum.

Legal ideas only, but legality of grey areas should be discussed for determining what should be sought after. General self improvement as well

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop talking about it and just start

pistol whip them

I like self-improvement threads as much as the next guy but when you go to make one. Dump some goddamn info you faggot OP. I swear one of these threads gets created everytime someone feels guilty for not doing their pushups and gives the whole idea a shitty reputation.

steel reinforced construction worker boots

Hey faggot i only made this thread because our kike mods shoad the old one, thats why theres a "new thread every day".

shoot them

bear mace

You mean you had a template and still fucked it up? Kike mods delete because all ur OPs are "start discussion plz"

I didnt make the last thread, just go annoyed that a good discussion got aborted by retards, sort of what youre doing now.

Posted this in the other thread, but it bears repeating.

D3O is a substance that they put in fashionable attire for snowboarding and other sports. You could have it in a beanie to protect your head from blunt force trauma, because it distributes such forces across its entire structure before distributing it to your skull.

It's been on the market for years, but is largely ignored because it doesn't have a great marketing team. The benefits you could reap from such a substance in, for instance, a riot are immense.

That said, it does have a particular weakness to being cut, so if you think you're going to run into some hardcore antifa, then you probably wants something that can turn a knife away. A chain shirt is the premier protection from such things, and has the additional benefit of being slightly cheaper than the D3O protective equipment.

Assuming your purchasing options are limited to Amazon, you could expect to spend about fifty to sixty on a chain shirt, and another hundred on a good D3O vest that has inserts in the back and ribs.

If you're worried about Molotov cocktails, that's a spiel for later, with different requirements, and I may cover that at a later time.

you mean one of the bumplocked ones still in the catalog?

Reported

Do we have any user that are police officers? They are bound to have some ideas when it comes to knife resistant clothing. There's gotta be a better solution than chainmail.

There are better options, but I'm talking publicly available and things that don't involve rigid plate inserts stab resistant or special fabrics slash resistant.

As for overall knife-resistance? You're going to be stuck with composite armor you've come up with yourself the D3O-and-chain example I posted earlier or some professional-grade stuff that won't leave your house unless there's a riot that you want to annoy or participate in.

For your reading pleasure, in case you feel you'll want it anyway.

www ppss-group.com/catalogues/PPSS-Stab-Resistant-Vests-inc-Cell-Extraction-Vest.pdf
www ppss-group.com/catalogues/PPSS-Slash-Resistant-Clothing-Catalogue.pdf

Why wouldnt professional grade "leave the house"? Legal issues?

Chainmail needs to be riveted mail which is both rare and expensive (and looks much better). Butted mail is the cheap, awful looking stuff in the OP's picture that you see in most movies and is generally useless.
It's better to just use a splint armband and use it to defend against their usual weapons like poles, broken bottles etc. It will make your arms invulnerable to their shit.

Also there are things to look out for when buyng maille, like ring thickness and weave density. Generally you want thick rings and very tight weave. It doesn't just work much better, it also looks much more aesthetically pleasing, at least for me.

Are you ren faire faggots serious? Just buy riot gear. How hard is that?

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=riot+gear&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Ariot+gear

or you could do that instead

It's considered unwise to wander around with a rigid vest on. Police usually start making inquiries, and as little hard reason as they may have to arrest you, they may decide to detain you anyway.

Nothing would stick in court, but they wouldn't let it get that far. They typically detain "dangerous-looking" people in for forty-eight hours and then let them go to discourage such behavior in the future. You might be able to sue over such treatment, but at that point, you're pursuing the matter on your own dime and could easily lose.

The slash resistant clothing would probably fly, but the stuff gets warm quickly due to the nature of the material. They try to mitigate it as best they can, but you're still dealing with weighty clothing. We're dealing with winter weather now and it may seem like a bonus, but it's important to remember that most rioting happens during the warmer months.

Keep in mind that I suggested the composite gear as a means of protecting yourself in the event of a riot or a demonstration gone sour, as they often do. You could just as easily keep professional gear, but it wouldn't find a use outside of such a scenario. D3O, on the other hand, can at least be worn around without much fuss being kicked up and you can easily excuse a chain shirt with an interest in Renaissance Fair LARPing.

You know, harmless nerd shit, as opposed to the guy who owns a bulletproof vest for "reasons".

some light riot gear or some armbands can be worn under a hoodie or somehting like that.

fixed

I'm going to give you advice my father gave me when i was little: "pee on them"

yeah but chainmail is cooler.

Of course, but lest we all forget what happened to the /k/ommando who defended himself at one of the protests, you want to be as inoffensive to a jury as humanly possible.

When the prosecutor assuming they catch you says "riot gear," the twelve that were too stupid to get out of jury duty will hear "dude was trying to rough up some vibrant young men in the street with his tactical gear, had the whole thing planned out, what a monster."

These are worst-case scenarios, of course. With any luck, you'll escape the situation after they try to gut you for having a MAGA hat on or whatever it is that you're doing to need protective gear in the first place. Breaking line of sight and disappearing helps to create the reasonable doubt you'll need to leave that courtroom with your freedom.

All I can do, though, is provide a bit of insight. It's up to each individual to consider his needs and plan accordingly. After Ferguson, I've made a point to stay out of culturally enriched areas and discourage people who want to bring that enrichment into my new home.

That retard bragged about what he was going to do on Facebook. That's the only reason he's in prison. Keeping your mouth shut is the only lesson to be learned from that idiot.

Stop abusing the spoiler function. You are not reviewing a mystery novel.

What about disguising yourself as leftist?

Do you even crusade faggot?

Norway is beyond fucked up, you are not allowed to carry ANY kind of weapon. This includes all kinds of projectile weapons, pepper spray, battons, knives or brass knuckles. I think your best investment for self defense would be biker gloves with reinforced knuckles.

just a had a quick look at this D30 stuff. This looks ideal for facing Antifa since most of their offense is blunt force trauma. the Xion Jacket in the embed in particular would be easily worn under a jacket or even a black hoodie while infiltrating their mob. its straight up batman. just needs an outer layer to offset sharp objects like tough kevlar used in construction gloves.

At 250 bucks I'd be disappointed if I wasn't attacked.

Like I said, it's really good stuff. It just suffers from a miserable marketing team, hence why most have never heard of it before.

Also.

I'd recommend against it, personally. It does degrade over the course of a few years, and you don't really have a way of knowing how long it's been in storage before it's in your possession. Further, kevlar suffers from the same vulnerability to slashing and cutting that D3O does.

But by all means, brainstorm up something better than a chain shirt and share it. I'm not a fan of wearing eighteen to twenty-five pounds of clinking rings, but it's the most solid protection against bladed attacks I can come up with.

You can buy kevlar sleeves, but I would test them. Its only resistant.

If you're not living in a Stand Your Ground state with a concealed carry permit, you're not protecting yourself from leftist scum very well to begin with.

Op here, sorry i didnt look into the d30 shit you were shilling but since user posted that embed, i have to say it's almost exactly what i was looking for. Something light weight that will withstand some beatings. The closest thing i could think of was some leather armor like in op picture but this looks way more comfortable and less LARPY. Good stuff.

You forgot
at the end.

Australia knows this feel, at least in our less cucked states you're free to use whatever force you see fit to defend yourself on your property which includes guns. If someone asks how you could pull your gun out of your safe and manually load two mags in the span of 10 seconds after hearing an invader kick your door open, just say you have quick hands :^).

sap gloves work wonders and can be inconspicuous even while you're using them.

I'm gonna go ahead and link to my post here

that is precisely the problem, they have areas where they can act unrestrained because the police refuse to do their jobs and as a result innocent people who live in these areas are assaulted. if we allow this cancerous scum free reign like in Berkley they will gain momentum.

We must take the initiative and show them that they aren't simply going to be able to loot and maim people without contest, not just in places where the politics disfavor antifa but in areas where pathetic state governments like California tacitly support them

saying "well just live in x" is not good enough

Fair point.
Just live in x anyway though. You know you want to.

We dont have antifa here in Serbia, but we do have full blown fucking communists, especially popular among students. Anyway:
Local boxing clubs. All of these are networked, if there is a problem in one neighborhood, and no problem in another, they might coordinate. Nothing illegal about them. These teach you teamwork, camaraderie, and also act as spiritual institutions because they enforce values trough peer pressure such as training/fitness. These provide you with organic fighting units that can each face at least three times as much unfit junkie skinny faggot leftist types.
This is a buzzword. Both attack and defense are just application of force. Anyway, this is what we do around here:
Layers of cloth. Incredibly effective at spreading the blunt force onto a larger area, rendering it much less dangerous.
Heavy boots. Leg is much longer than an arm, and is therefore an ideal opening but leaves you exposed, which is why you follow up with a fist trough a guard, which should unbalance your average lightweight, forcing him to the ground.
Slam their arm with an iron pipe. A pipe is legal, perfectly evenly balanced with the center of mass close to your hand for you to use it without exposing yourself for a counter.
Breaking someone's arm or leg during public unrest wont trigger any serious police radars.
Run away, call it in so everyone else can run away too. Let the police handle that one.

here's a decent video as well.
This guy is like autism incarnate, but he does seem to know what he's talking about.

besides metal, what can be used to not set off metal detectors and still provide a form of protection?

Can we blame the Swedecucks as usual?

Seriously though, Denmark is the same. It's pathetic. A couple of months ago a Danish woman had to pay a fine because she elbowed an agressor in the face. That's Scandinavia for you…

Best self defence is to run, only attack when you give yourself some sort of tactical advantage.

Pick your fights/lure them into a situation you have control over. This is easy because leftists are all emotional and thus easy to manipulate.

Was meant for

This is your fault. Yes, you who are reading this, you are responsible.
Government isnt some magical space entity. It doesnt make its laws out of… fairy dust. It is you who let it, you who are weak and lazy to allow it to push you around.

Here in my neighborhood we had a refugee camp set. None of us wanted to do anything with them, so it was all pretty quiet, for a first week. Then the subhuman scum starts walking our streets and harassing our girls. Not even a day later we threw molotovs on their tents and beat the living shit out of them. So the police shows up, starts arresting people, so in response we start beating the police as well, we start blocking their cars with our cars, if they draw weapons we draw weapons too.

Two weeks into this mess, we all gather and march at the local govt office, guy in a suit comes out to negotiate, we tell him we will not rest until he sets the people who were arrested in this mess free, and that we will all rather rot in jail or a grave than tolerate ungrateful savages trying to molest our girls or steal our property.
That's how long our local refugee shelter lasted. Two weeks. Two weeks is all it took.

What's with all the literal LARPing ITT? Just learn martial arts and buy a gun, there is literally no need to inject your autism into this.

Personally I'd recommend this for a riot

Had a guy at my fencing group who wore some of that stuff.
He was inevitably the abuse badger who got used to demonstrate everything.
Works really well

Next you'll tell him to charge commies with a fucking halberd.

They've got weak moral, their black block will break under the first charge. Or they'll withdraw in to the next street where you've set your cavalry to charg…

Hmm.

It'd work if you don't have a gun.
And a lot of spear techniques are applicable to a bayonet. Not that the yanks know how to use bayonets anymore.

The old tactics are good for riots where firearms are likely to only be present in small numbers.

Man, I wish Total War could have pathing like that.

Or you could just carry a handgun which would be a thousand times easier to make a self defense case with to the police than fucking medieval close combat weapons.

Lefties don't wear cups as they're triggered by their relation to high school sports.
Wear one yourself, and go right for their balls every time.

Didn't you see the ukraine riots?
Shit was hilarious.

I have difficult finding cups big enough for me.
Either that or they're supposed to be that tight and I just find them uncomfortable.
Balls get really sweaty in them too.

Still got this nice steel one.

Fitting that the Jewish martial art is focused solely on nut shots (and neck chops).

I dunno man, claim you were in the middle of a larp session whereby you were set upon by masked individuals that were aggrieved by the lack of fey races diversity in my party.

Just fucking kill them.

Leftists are nogun faggots so any old school weapon WILL work, and why wouldn't you want to make your little impromptu RWDS to look as cool as possible?

Every self defense thread someone says "just use a gun".

Sometimes you dont have a gun. Sometimes you cant carry a gun. Maybe you live somewhere where carrying is difficult or illegal. Guns arent always the best weapon in close quarters. Unless you have an assault rifle a hand gun wont do you much good in a riot. Also sometimes you dont want to blow somebody's head off and deal with legal reprecussion in our pozzed legal system. There will come a time in the near future where us like minded folk will wanf to organize in real life and it will be met with rioters and violent protestors. It's already happening. As faggy as the deploraball and milo are, this is an example of it happening right now.

There is such a thing as a force continuum. Guns arent the answer in all situations.

Antifa is watching so i cant say too much but
We have a small team being set up already
NIJ4 antibalistic. Trauma/Cut resistant
Hi tech comunications. Eye n the sky opperator. Drone assistant marking.
HUD visor.
HULC modified exoskeleton
We can "see thru" clothing in a way. (Density and heat)
Gas Mask. Integrated public address system.
Various offensive capability .

callnames they picked their own:
Paladin. Panda. Zurumajin. and Koldune.

GET A GUN NIGGER

Why do people say thru instead of through? am I wrong in noting this?

Thru is acceptable especially if youre on mobile. You should have pointed out this guys larping since an hulc costs probably upwards of 100k

They really are unless you're some prissy eurocuck, in which case you probably won't be able to carry any sort of weapon anyway.

Brought to you by (((Open Society Foundation))) and (((Victoria Nuland))).

How old are you?

This isn't a larp session you fucking memelord, we're talking survival here. Guns offer by far the biggest advantage, if you want to 'look cool' then go LARP irl instead of shitting up legit self-defense threads.

What are you using for weapons?

PUNCH NAZIS
THUMB OUTSIDE FIST

They seem to really like sucker punches so if you get it it's probably going to be in the head and you're not going to see it coming. Before you larpers don your mail and bo staffs a great defense strategy is having someone with you and watching each others backs.

If you just learned that extremely basic fact you're going to get your ass handed to you so hard not even the media will avoid laughing at your folly.

And don't get surrounded if you're alone. They try that shit, you break out, with lethal force if necessary.

These dead-end threads bring out all the superannuated fucking D&D faggots.
MODS SHOAH

Peyton is that you?

If you have to defend yourself seriously from a threat, I would treat it as a no quarter encounter. If they have a knife, a bludgeon, or some other sharp instrument – not to mention a firearm, as shitty as niggers like to use, it's a serious threat to your person. If you feel it's lethal defend yourself to the full extent of the law, even if the other person dies. If you can prove they tried to kill you, you will beat the court case. Try to finish the job too, they'll put you away otherwise, just like they did that /k/ guy.

Knowing that, buy a gun and know how to use it ffs.

Confrontations last mere seconds. Learn to take a punch, learn to punch, learn judo, and learn wrestling or bjj.

Or just buy a .45 and blow some holes in some sorry ass commies.

Also, don't get jumped. Commies only attack in groups. Be aware of the people around you at all times.

Why not buy those stab-proof vests instead?

That mustard is actually really good, i like the rough grain version.

If you're at the point where you need to wear a fucking chainmail or stab proof vest, there's a problem.

Been doing some reading and if you want to protect from stabbing, seems that mail is not the way to go. Most mail you can purchase, the links are not closed, and if you get a good chain shirt or make one yourself that uses tempered metal riveted together (tedious!), a powerful knife thrust will still probably force the circles open and break the rivets. They would undoubtedly help against alashes, but not a full on stabbing. Also, if youre shot with a bullet while wearing mail, you will probably have a long link of metal dragged through your torso, doing alll kinds of damage to you. You can theoretically obtain mail that is of a material and fine enough pieces to protect you, but for example, chain mail used to protect against shark bites costs 25 thousand dollars. Turtle skin makes stab proof material but you may end up wearing a bulky conspicuous vest.

Nonlethal is the wrong way to go. If you have to use force, make sure that you're the only one that gets to tell your side of the story to the cops.

If this is what the other self defense threads were about, no wonder they got autosaged.

iirc it was something sum leftist fuck posted on the twatter

Get out. We're doing this right or we're not doing it at all.
That being said, I prefer lethal force myself

Do you want to defend yourself or not?

It's the fucking D&D larpers that shit it up, a couple threads ago a Britbong had excellent advice on what you could carry with you for self-defense and the police won't be able to do shit about it.

You should see them in greater numbers.

Fuck off larper, give useful advice or none at all.

Yeah, even in a cucked state, a good lawyer can get you off of manslaughter or murder charges if it was legitimately in self-defense. If you let a nigger or a beaner live, though, you can bet they'll play the race card as hard as they can and get the best lawyers pro bono the NAACP or La Raza has to offer, followed immediately by national news coverage. Shoot to kill. Always.

Like nigga ayy just spray Paint silver on a nitted sweater

Why not both

What kind of gay joke is this?

Hard leather. It's functionally similar to sheets of metal.

fuck this faggot OP. get a short folding knife, learn how to use a gun, and get a license to carry.

Get a gun and aim for the legs?

uh shit

Leather is nothing like metal. It will protect from rogue slashes, but so does a thick wool sweater. What people don't realize about "leather armor" is that they were fucking plate carriers. They had metal inserts, often studded in place, hence the studs visible on the outside on many coats of plate. And if a person couldn't afford iron, they'd use bone or antler. fyi moose antler can take a bullet.

That's even worse, you're gonna get the tits sued off you. I think they also cost which limbs you hit how many times and shit which makes it worse.

Motorcycle gear. It's designed for high speed impacts with tarmac, abrasion resistant and it will easily deflect the weak blows any leftist mob might deign to inflict upon you.

You idiots do realize that police forces all over Europe have taken to wearing mail again because muzies love knife and machete attacks.
You can wear a sleeveless or short sleeved mail shirt underneath a regular t-shirt and no one would notice if you're so scarred of being seen as a LARPer.
I would actually advise you to wear it as much as possible, the more you wear it the less maintenance it needs.

I don't know where you're looking but most if not all stores that sell mail will have both butted and riveted or even better half riveted, half full.
Just go to kult of Athena and you have everything from butted (never buy butted) steel to riveted titanium (for only a thousand dollars).

Fuck. Is there a crowdfunding website that won't purge us for wanting to create defensive gear? I could manufacture a full bodyarmor system and sell them cheaper than the competitors with higher quality if I could get the material costs together. all of my money goes to bills.

I thought non-powered full body armor was too heavy and mobility inhibiting.

FFS a thousand bucks? I could weld up plate reinforced laminated armor that could stop just a ar15 to the torso, and 9mm to the limbs no fucking problem for less than that.

Medieval era full harness weighs a lot less than people realise.

Move tbh fam

The real problem was that people lost the will to make good things after the industrial revolution. By the end of the napoleonic wars, you had thick crude poorly wrought breastplates that weighed more than a german suit of crenelated fullplate, without any improvement in defense.

Now we have new materials for laminated designs though. We can buy buckets of polymers instead of spending days boiling birch sap. We have fiberglass and kevlar instead of linen, and we have more research available at a press of a button than was ever in the great library of alexandria.

I've been sitting on a mixed material design for a while now because I was not going to sell it to the obama administration. I'm confident in it, but I've barely only tested materials, not the full piece, and even then not sufficiently. (fiering directly at a four inch block with one rifle is not the same as testing a full suit from multiple angles and such) The key to the design is that rounds which penetrate the first layer are shattered and captured by the layer beneath before ever touching the backplate, so that mass and velocity becomes divided to a small fraction. I actually was given an offer by an (((investment banker))) on this one. I'd rather be free and poor than be leashed by a kike though.

But can you wear it all day every day without looking like you're a knight about to remove some kebab.

+145 mana
+20% mana regen
+added benefit of being able to fry antifa fags with a firebolt spell after your ward absorbs their stab attack.

Maybe, depends on the level of protection required. I could easily make something that would stop a few light rounds and be stabed and slashed at all day, but discrete and rifle never mix, no matter the equation.

There are two options that I really like for this sort of thing though. #1 Simply put a liner on the inside of a good full leather welding jacket or a motorcycle jacket. This would save me a shitload of time, which means I could keep the price very low. (Fuck anyone not willing to pay $10an hour for labor, most skilled craftsmen make closer to 30) Alternative, I'd make the equivalent to aan arming jacket, a design for everyday use under clothes that acts as the harness for the rest of the armor. This design would allow people to purchase the levels as needed, rather than having to invest in the whole thing at once.

Another note on armor. Weight isn't bad because it tires you out. Weight is bad because it kills your joints. Athletes figured out some ways to deal with the joint problems, but what I'd do is create an artificial tendon system for the knees, elbows, and spine. those things that all hurt whn I carry too much weight There are simple adjustable spring systems that could work for the elbows and knees, or I could use real tendons. Pneumatic systems are fantastic but unecessary unless you have fucking power armor, but I have a friend who could design and manufacture those. its already kinda his job.

I'll opt for lethal self-defense, thank you.

I could use some mana regen right now, I feel spent after yesterday.

this gu doesnt even want to retake jerusalem and establish the true vatican

seriously though yeah probably just this

ballistic masks are cool as fuck am i right folks

So you don't become /k/ommandos 2.0

Is it not every Holla Forumsacks dream to wade through an antifa protest in power armour while chanting screaming the litany of hate?

Any steel toe shoes work just fine and there is less of a trade off on running speed. I recommend Redwing. Stay away from larpy shit like Doc Martins, their construction isnt as good for kicking.

Could you elaborate on that? These things fascinate me, but I haven't the slightest clue where to start.

The cheap chain shirts are butted and really just decorative. A welded or riveted chain shirt costs hundreds. For ~$100 you could get a decent curiass or lorica segmentata or riot shield.

While all you faggots circle jerk about a gear you'll never use here's a strategy to remember when faced in self defense situation unarmed.

3:13

While that would be >>/comfy/ and I do own and love melee weapons, I just have doubts I'd ever need them in any real scenario.

Remember user, even the Black Templars still use bolters.

Bolters are great for those few moments before you are in axe range. Grimaldus best chaplain

Slash resistant sleeves are like $9 on amazon