Love murrica or leave it

Why does the right always pull this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?c4550358/gianna-jessen
youtube.com/watch?v=tF91bZqIzaU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TRIGGERED

Because they don't have an actual argument.

Because they are whiny pussies who need safe spaces. They want America to be their safe space.

It's like "why don't you just start your own business", it's a way of hand waving dissent.

It's a glorious mixture of the american dream of freedom; being able to do whatever you want (move to another country, start a business, get a job etc) and the idea that one is not entitled to any form of freedom to disagree.

I don't think you could get away with boycotting the Saudi anthem in Saudi Arabia, either.

@GiannaJessen

This woman's entire Twitter is pure lulz.

39 year old desiccated roasty, is going to be like beef jerky by now.

i live in america and i want to destroy it why would i leave?

Shes going to achieve grand sorceress status, impresive.

Spooky. Countries don't need respect.

oh crap, i forgot to get a plane again.

Because they don't genuinely believe in freedom. Currently liberals ('the left') are in power and the right needs freedom so they pretend to be principled.
When the pendulum swings and the alt-right takes the regressive left's place, they'll start suppressing freedoms in the same way.

why, boner?

Daily reminder that Osama was trained by CIA during 90's

these people associate the land with the government that controls the land
just reply with "i love the land, hate the gove, imma make land better with my gov"
E
Z

Daily reminder that ME got bumfucked simply because the Ottomans were incompetent gozleme

never take an Assyrian away from his homelands, or he gets explosive

Soviets didn't help fix it enough, neither did Clapistan

I want a stirner version of this pic

They also assume that if you criticize anything about America that you somehow don't respect the ideals it is supposed to stand for. The irony is that when people do these kinds of protests they are typically standing up for the ideals that their critics accuse them of disrespecting.

Since the core principle of America is hypocrisy, the critics are quite consistent in condemning the protests.

it's incredibly valuable because in one more year you'll get that magical invitation to hogwards

rip in pepperoni

if they don't like america and one of the petty liberties that is not liking it, why does the right not leave?

When that women hits 40, she will immaculately conceive autistic Jesus 2.0

That's supposed to be at 30, bruh. At 39 you should already be an Arch Sorceress of the Inner Circle. If you're still fucking around with cantrips and reading magic at that point then you've basically failed at wizardry.

That's a great analogy. Some conservatives seem pathologically unable to deal with the idea that the concepts they worship may have certain problems that lead to dissent. And the only way they can deal with this dissent is not by listening to it and trying to improve things, but telling it to fuck off and stop complaining.

Just say something about how that's exactly the attitude their beloved founding fathers had. That's why they all moved to Mexico. Usually shuts them up.

This is where we stand.
This is where we fight.
This, is where they die.

What are they protesting? The national anthem being sung on 9/11? Why? This sounds like some sort of permutation of a rumor as told by an idiot.
Because the fanatic's creed is that their enemies are the enemies of God, or in this case nation. They do the same shit with boards too. I wouldn't be surprised if about a quarter of the people here were told to gtfo to here for disagreeing, figured they'd check it out and stayed.

"Nothing enrages the lunatic more than when you violate the object of his lunacy."

t. Maximilien "Duke of Spooks" Stirner

She's literally a failed abortion.
Kind of sad, actually.

c-span.org/video/?c4550358/gianna-jessen

A wild coathanger appears

Rebel will defend this

Holy shit this woman is a goldmine.

THIS

Because the left had already destroyed all of western europe, Canada and Australia. can't we just have one country not full of self hating pussies?

Here she is on Glenn Beck.
youtube.com/watch?v=tF91bZqIzaU

because they think they own the country.

that's a weird way to spell capitalism.

Someone tweet Jason Untroo's videos to her.

Her tweets read like a raging narcissist.

If I had no shame I'd tweet her dick pics and beheading videos.

She is literally female /r9k/