FBI Leaks Possible Nuclear False Flag by George Soros and so much more

I was on 4chan thread where user claimed to have huge fbi dump. I was just lurking waiting for people to post proof. I saved pic related. As I lurked further I saw Ip address of FBI agents posted and then was banned and thread was deleted. 2nd thread is here.

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/111299987#p111303265

FBI dump
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:6de1b328e7c92d3b03a662043979f7528341a876&dn=FBI%20LEAKS.zip&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2fopen.demonii.com%3a1337&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3a6969

mediafire.com/?83ywttdaq3q69ta

I'm not downloading shit but you can if you dare. I'm legit startled because my entire family is spread out in these false flag areas.
I hate all Jews now and want them to die.
Even their unborn babies.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fbSPy
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild44.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_rothschild.htm
conspirazzi.com/e-books/hitchcock-synagogue-satan.pdf
archive.org/details/FBILEAKS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

much more believable, still not clicking your virus fag

Smells like horseshit to me. That text is riddled with spelling and grammar errors, for one.

I'd say it's just cuckchan larping but I'm starting to think this and other disinformation is being seeded to build a stronger case in the media about Trump supporters being "delusional fabulists" and the need to "shut down their online hate zones" or something. Probably they want a lower-IQ Holla Forumsack to go out and do something stupid on the basis of false info.

Just go to the 4chan thread if you don't believe me. Don't download anything just see what they find. several of them jave claimed their virus software programs detected virus. Let them take the risk I say.

I just posted the link for people on Holla Forums who know what their doing and can download this stuff without being detected. I'm not a fucking shill.

What time is it in Tel-Aviv anyway?

There's screencaps from that thread but I am too chickenshit to post. Because if the info really is true then I'd be v& probably.

Blatant bullshit

I can't tell who's shilling who. They're talking about this on Holla Forums, too. On one hand, honeypot. On the other, of course the FBI would be shilling against it if it were real.

Anyone with a safe connection and a VM want to pop it open and see what's in it?

Half the people on the 4chan thread think it could be a trap I just posted this because I think it could be important. I'm not trying to goat FUCKING ANYBODY into just blindly downloading this shit. I was banned and I was just lurking. I didn't even post anything on the 1st thread. LIke I said let 4chan take that risk. I'm just on the outside looking in.

The first thread DID have tons of FBI ip addresses and pictures but It got deleted so fast nobody archived it.

ayy lamo pastebin from 4chan thread
archive.is/fbSPy

I posted this one 4chan, but I was the one who uploaded the torrent and I bsod for no reason. No way its just a coincidence

well that confirms it for me, this is officially a larp. thank you for playing.

Screenshots from cuckchan.

What you on about?

I downloaded it noting bad happened. Most of it is conspritard madness, but there are some hidden gems. I would say about 25% is real and actionable.

7:50 AM

From halvechan.
Is this guy Soros behind every coup and revolution ever?

He's a Rothschild agent, are you living under a rock? The Rothschild family has caused practically every war for the past 300 years.

I'm new to the whole rothschild thing, can you point me to an all-encompassing information repository regarding the family?

i'm sure there is 1 website that contains all the info.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_rothschild44.htm
bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_rothschild.htm
conspirazzi.com/e-books/hitchcock-synagogue-satan.pdf

I mean, you have to take things with a grain of salt, because it's hard to substantiate some information, but if you dig, you can find primary sources in newspapers and things of that sort that call out Rothschild duplicity and warmongering over the centuries. Not to mention the money trail.

thanks.

Anybody else notice an uptick in the number of slide threads where OP posts about what some larper, usually larping as FBI, posted on cuckchan?
What are they sliding?

yeah we had this thread last year too
go back to 4cuck

just thought of a great way to expand my bitcoin mining botnet, make some fake FBI leaks and post them on 4chan and get people to download it

it's not a virus it is legit and pretty troubling. I contacted my CIA contact, about 10,000 dhs identities, about same for FBI and some CIA as well. Even some social security #s and addresses of Director Brennan and Director Comey, I think their home addresses and #'s, it's all legit and that is all I care to say, I had nothing to do with it what was posted as images is pretty serious breaches. Spooky.

Gov Holla Forumslack here. You won't believe the amount of spelling errors we get in memos and emails. The diverse people they hire are fucking stupid. Seriously there are a couple of niggers who don't do shit all day and the management is too afraid to tell them to do something.

And if anyone is interested, getting a government job is so easy. Just apply and ace the interview. Those niggers I mentioned are ghetto. The lady has long nails, fake weave and talks like she was in a rap video. The guy is less ghetto but still wears sneakers with his clothes saying he has a foot problem.

That background check they do? It's quick. They make sure you've never committed a serious crime. Our manager was hired by a guy he met in AA. Our manager had a DUI and still got hired.

The pay is good for doing nothing. I make a little more than $20 a hour to do time sheets. I finish early and fuck off the rest of the day but I still look busy in case anyone comes by. I like my job even though it kills your soul but its better than other jobs out there.

go to your county website and apply there.

I dont believe you user. Post some shit, if you've downloaded it.

nice larp

dog bless affirmative agtion :DDD

user, no need to fear, I just downloaded it, and it is legit.

Thanks to @cyberzeist2 who has some real balls out there!

Time to strike a blow.

The U.S. Navy is still very angry with Israel for what they did on a certain day in September of 2001, taking unilateral actions in sinking their subs wherever they're found in the oceans of the world. But any nuke for sure against Israel will definitely set off WW3, and BILLIONS will die on that fateful day.

I guess that's what all those "drug interdiction" missions are really about.

Yeah, this is a ruse.

try harder nigger

oppenheimer made the bomb and generally most nuclear technology runs through them, also the duponts especially in france.

Come on.

Don't be chicken, buy a flashdrive, go to the public library, and download the doggone leak.
It's as simple as that!
archive.org/details/FBILEAKS