Thanks user for taking us to see the new Blade Runner kino, want to come home and play Fallout with us all night?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kaplanimation/status/915305167309774848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the joke is that they're actually dudes isn't it?
gettin sick of this shit

Into the trash it goes.

you don't expect anyone here to come up with anything new do you?

Its the same faggot doing all these threads

no shit sherlock

Eh I'll bite and fug both of them. Not bad for a threesome really.

Only the hot jew on the right, I can hook up the fag on the left with a nigger.

God damn it the one of the left is the only attractive tranny I've ever seen.

nvm, just found out who they are, so I'd love to hang out with them.

It's just a dweeb in a wig, get your eyes checked.

The thumbnail looks like someone with a thin misshapen arm is reaching to touch that faggots arm from outside the shot.

Only if you give me head while I blow off heads

What is their name?

Natalie Mars & Sue Kalegris

Also, superior qts.

id fuck her easily shes cute af

its elementary watson

This really turns me off women tbh, knowing the entire gender is pretty much faked. I want a hairy fat she-beast with big fish lips and a fat cellulite ridden ass at this point.

i would let a faggot like those suck my dick, thats as gay as i would go

Whats the name

There's nothing more heterosexual

stop posting this bullshit in Holla Forums, or I'll have this board shut down

I want to see her BLACKED

You live in delusion.

you have a handful of users. only a retard would be incapable of shutting you down. consider this your warning.

How come 8ch posters sound so much like twitter sjws these days?

This board has seen off bigger spergs than you lad. Try your best.

Why "deconstructed" and not extinct or genocided? Also, isn't that reinforcing racial thinking?

Shut up dumb anime slut.

No, I don't

good god the cringe

Deconstructed sounds more edumacated.

>>>/reddit/

I sure hope she likes watching her mystery meat children hanging from lampposts

It's just a jewish trick to make it seem less genocidal. The odds are that account was made by a cuck and/or like too, when they aren't sticking it to those ebul nazis in places like this they engage in that kind of behaviour. The hate filled existence that these people lead would be pitiable if their behaviour wasn't so intentionally destructive, you can really understand why they have been expelled from almost every nation that they have sucked the blood from when you learn what they are actually like.

So delusional.

Note the language here. The only one that goes full broke and states clearly that he wants to destroy whites with racial mixing is a hapa (sound familiar?) the jews mask their actual intentions with word play but they have the exact same message as th openly genocidal hapa.

The Kalergi quote is fake, fam. he said something similar, but not in a way that he thought it should happen. The spectre one is real though. not sure about the others

grow up nerd.

Note the language here. The only one that goes full broke and states clearly that he wants to destroy whites with racial mixing is a hapa (sound familiar?) the jews mask their actual intentions with word play but they have the exact same message as the openly genocidal hapa does.

They look so gullible, you could just slip a pill in their drinks and rape them. Hell, they would probably like it if you promised to marry them or some crap.

real funny

Probably a shill of some sort or a redditor, I don't even care for posting mango reaction faces, but to think it is somehow not chan culture is fucking insane.

Is the girl on the right this girl? >>906974

It's really fucking retarded actually.
I've been posting smug anime grills as reaction images for almost 12 years at this point and have never seen one single anime that they're from.
I haven't even watched Pokemon, but pic related is still one of my most used reaction images when I feel like talking down to retards.

The left is the one that looks the most like a tranny..

It might not be "muh aut roighters" like you're laughing about, but it sure as hell isn;t going ot be you.
You and yours have been dicking everything and everyone for decades, and people in general are tired of it.
We probably won't see the rise of a fourth reich, but we sure as hell will see your kind dragged squealing from their houses prattling on about how this isn't true communism just before you get shot in the fucking face by Commisars Cletus and Jamal.

Well, at least you believe in something.

lol no. We will win yet again and you will watch helplessly while your Aryan fever dreams are burned to ash and a better world rises.

Honestly I don't care if your "ouuuuuggghhhhhht rooooiiiigggghhhhhhttt" boogeyman suffers either, I just want you faggots to ultimately die in the end.
I'd rather deal with a bunch of basement dwelling nazi larpers than a bunch of """""""""marxists""""""""" that virtue signal over everything and anything at the beckoning of corporations despite claiming to be anti-capitalist.
I'll enjoy watching you suffer when you realize your fantasies about being a card carrying member of the new establishment is dashed out right before your shot directly in the face by one of the subhumans you virtue signaled about from your ivory tower.
If your "muh AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHT ROOOOOOOIIIIIIIGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHT" wins then I still get to see you die regardless.
Either way you will die and I will be there to fuck your wives before your corpses are even cold.

You aren't going to get what you want. The white race is in the death spiral and I'm going to enjoy putting boot to your faces.
You will remain permavirgin who impotently whines on whatever imageboard survives until we put you against the wall.

I'm not white actually, but you will die regardless.
You sit there acting smug for reading outdated ideologies that have failed dozens of times within the past century and pretend you'll be part of the elite that doesn;t get executed after the initial revolution.
I've got bad news for you bitch baby, you're going to die and you will directly enable me to put the gun in your mouth.

Oh man, wrong field

Well, you’re passionate and intense, which isn’t very common nowadays.

One of their trained vermin who begs for scraps and the praise of Massa. You will suffer even more than the fascists. You will pray for death before we are done with you, traitor.

I knew it all along! Next time we need to elect a true Conservative like (((Bernie Sanders))), a man from the Blue Capitalistic party (see how even his name gets blue when typed on this forum?

Go take a shower, you goddamn dumb whore.

You sure about that you capitalist cock sucking bourgeois faggot?
Unlike your virtue signalling ass I wasn't born into wealth, I actually had to struggle to a stable life in this shitty capitalist "wonderland" that has given you everything at your beck and call.
I bet you complain and moan and cry about a """""""worker's""""""" revolution whenever your barista doesn't give you a venti instead of a grande.
I bet your hands are as smooth as a sheet of paper and lack anything even resembling a callus from actual work.
I bet you sit there on your computer hoping for a revolution your are woefully and hopelessly unprepared for while the people you shit on are already geared up and ready to go.

I very much doubt that you have lifted a finger except to shitpost here. I have worked construction since I was 15 breaking my back for pennies and I long for the day when I can hang you up on a chain hoist and put the diamond blade concrete saw to work stripping off your traitorous blubber. You don't fool me for a second with your bitch boy posturing and I will put you in the foundation of a house and lovingly work the paddle board to smooth the finish.

It's a term used by marxists.

Basically 1984 speak, right?

But they are so cute…

But comrade, there will be no edge in glorious proletariat utopia.

Source? He was a very good goy.

Holy shit, Holla Forums utterly and completely BTFO!!!

How will they every recover!? :')

I like how he basically proves Holla Forums 100% correct about kikes and white genocide.

lol

It’s funny because the Americans who fought against the Nazis would be considered Nazi’s by modern Marxist standards.

The picture that started your faggy argument is photoshopped anyways, you fucking clown.

Is it really a conspiracy if they're open about it? Pic related is a kike. It's a consistent pattern, kikes like to pretend to be white and want all whites dead. It's really that simple.

The horror!

He's cosplaying as a mechanic you sperg, it's part of the costume.

Not even going to read the thread, my initial impression when I opened the picture was "These are trannies, right?" There's just something off about their faces, and their clothes is a combination of trying too hard and trying not to seem like they're trying too hard.

Better be New Vegas or your ass going straight into the rain.

It had better be New Vegas, you fucking plebs.

What if it was a cute trap that wanted to play the first Fallout? You'd still throw her out?

May have to call the garbage disposal for that one.

That look of utter misery from rejection was fucking priceless! LMAO!

natalie is fucking not-passable with her chin and broad shoulders

I'm just like a cute jewish girl but with the extra perk of having a small worthless cumskin boyclit for alphas to abuse. We traps are literally exactly like girls but even better.

I'll just leave this here.

Yes to all three!

post your pics then

i'll bite, lets see your ugly mug

tits and benis or gtfo

But you’re not mutilated (ie circumcised) down there, right?

IMHO, only uncut traps can achieve the coveted feminine penis®

Intentional or not?

inb4 you're Sue

Don’t be silly, user – there are no traps on Holla Forums ;_;

Feels bad, man.

The Lady doth protest too much methinks

it's a troll account
twitter.com/kaplanimation/status/915305167309774848

this was honestly depressing

TBH I had another game in mind. It's called SS, Stomp Sodomites.

You sure sound like a badass, user.

my nigga

same tbh xDDDDDD

I don't think any sane person would support trannies if they saw this.

you have no idea how delusional the indocrinated retards of this generation are

What did he mean by this?