Trump threatens to defund “out of control” California

Trump threatens to defund “out of control” California

mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article130934804.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hgPzg
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170204200946/https://8ch.net/pol/res/9129881.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get that he needs to be more measured now that he's President, but he really should just pull the plug on these cunts instead of issuing warnings at all

Because OP is a faggot:
archive.is/hgPzg

HNNNNGGGGGGG

JDIF was quick on this one.

Please Trump just cripple this fucking shit state. Just cut off all federal funding, send in ICE, arrest treasonous mayors et. al, and let Marxist babies burn down their gay universities on their own.

Classic kike with the typical kike trick of siding with the winner. California needs to be taken care of though. The yid can be next.

MEXICO IS NOT WELCOME IN THE UNITED STATES
DEPORT ILLEGALS AND HANG TRAITORS

That name is a joke, right?

rip in piece California.

We in the Escape from L.A. Timeline?

Hurrs to be a salty old cowboy lineage with all these carpetbaggers.

PLEASE YES MAKE IT SO THEY SECEDE.
When they become a failing former state and need us to rescue them we'll consider invading Californians foreign combatants.
Cartel will destroy them.
They're on fucking life support for water and other basics.
No longer have their influence on our elections.
Earthquake happens.
Wipe out the scum after the dust settles and reclaim CA unpozzed.

Seeing kike names leading liberal, globalist bullshit always makes me laugh, as if it would be any other group.

This pleases the Grinch.

(((Darrell Steinberg)))

Fuck Holla Forums….Ill take one for the team, ill be on the front lines in the coming war, pray for me.

I'd like to see him lead the fight from jail when he gets arrested for harboring illegal aliens.

Always deal with traitors first.

You actually have a decent amount of space of conservative farmers and/or decent country folk between you and the pozzed parts of California.

www breitbart com/california/2017/02/05/california-state-senate-leader-family-illegal-false-documents-deportation/
Fuck these people.

Any law fags on here that can explain how a lawsuit like this would work without going full Civ War 2.0?

Not a law fag, but I can give an example that can be similar in this situation. Drink ages used to be state set (one would be 18, one would be 21, etc.). When the government wanted to set it at a single level across the nation (21 at the end of the day due to developmental reasons), it was rules by the Supreme Court that it infringes on State Rights. So the government did the next best thing: It promised states that if they raise the drinking ages to 21, they would get federal funding for highways.

It worked. All states followed through on the agreement to ensure funding (to reduce state overall costs) and the ages were raised to 21 nationwide without a desired law.

If the State can be found as Isolated enough, the same ruling would agree, that disobeying the particular law is acceptable and not illegal, just no federal funding for it. Sanctuary cities can eb a legal allowance, but any city or state with one gets no federal funding due to federal officers not allowed to operate in said cities. If the officers are not allowed to operate, the rest of the Federal groups are not funded either i.e. cutting funding to a state by exclusion.

The dubs don't lie.

KILL ALL CALIFORNIANS
t. Californian

You saw the 8 get, buddy.

california is vital strategically so they can never be allowed to secede

this, they need to be driven to attempt to secede and then brought back in to the union

You seriously didn't see the thread about how archive.is is harvesting IPs again?

We come here conquerors, but as liberators. To return control of this city to the people.

You'll be fine, brother.

It didn't let me post the Youtube embed, so have General Carville instead.

This seems like a really bad idea.

GOD EMPEROR PROTECTS

This is also the place where Hollywood and low level celebs think the military will side with them and overthrow Trump.

Yes, really.

I actually missed it, do you have a cap?

i also got the most recent 666. kek is with me today

Kek always provides.

You will have a chance to do them what the Yankees did to the Confederates.

No, but your dubs are currency enough if someone else has it.

It's like commiefornia thinks they've already seceded from the USA.

Ironic since they're probably going to be the reason for the creation of real RWDS.

archive.is never stopped harvesting IPs, they do it on archives that they deem important enough and then clear it when people notice. They did it on an archive wikileaks posted a month ago.

GET OUT

I hope Trump doesn't get too caught up in these delay tactics. He needs to have his legal team formulate a plan while moving on to his other promises.

fuck off with the disinfo, you fags stir shit but never back up your claims

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170204200946/https://8ch.net/pol/res/9129881.html

bring actual sources backing your claims or gtfo

newfag detected

Socal here, just nuke us.

Anything south of LA can go, there is nothing to be spared here.

but muh orange groves

SF and below to be honest, north cali is alright,.

They bulldozed them and put up a parking lot generations ago.

Why wouldn't we nuke LA when we have the chance?

We should encourage CA's government to vote itself into having CA transform into a Sanctuary State.

That way we can put the government up against the wall.

California becomes cucked dangerous hermit nation.
It becomes West Korea.

As a soon-to-be commiefornian ex-pat, I would like to see nothing more than those sanctimonious liberal fucks lined up against a ditch and shot.

We have to get names though. When they vote we will see who voted for it.

Perfect excuse to raze San Francisco.

CA resident and I'm fine with this.

Hollywood's also a place where you can put up a billboard of a gay hook up site to taunt Trump.

You may just live to see it happen.

JUST FUCKING DEFEND THEM ALREADY DAMN IT!

DEFUND*

I fucking swear that in another timeline or reality that commiefornia wasn't as big as it fucking is now. There was another state either north or below it.

LET CALIFORNIA BURN

part 2 of that:

I am ready to become part of the RWDS. Let the liberal fucks secede so that I may assist in the great scouring of this damned state.
DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Fuck you LAfag, San Diego is a red city that doesn't fuck around unlike the rest of you SoCal niggers. SD is literally the only city in CA that should be spared.

That's only because san diego county has plenty of military there.

San Diego here, when civil war 2 breaks out will the two military bases here make a difference or are Mexishits going to zerg across the border?

Good.
Commiefornia deserves no mercy and no sympathy.

We should be fine, there is plenty of buffer between the border and the city unless you live in cholo vista or encanto or something.

The easiest way to take Los Angeles is to airdrop arms and supplies into the various Koreatowns throughout LA and the surrounding valleys. LA would fall in a week to Roof Koreans.

Also there are more than two

LEARN TO SWIM

We should encourage California's government to vote to have California transform into a Sanctuary State.

That way when the vote goes through we know who we should put up against the wall.

After having Liberals attack Whites over the democrats causing whites to become a minority in 50 years through deliberate changes in immigration policies, the refusal to keep the border secure, refusing to keep their promises of securing the border for Amnesty, and outright treason that's sanctuary cites….

The Vote to transform CA should be the straw that breaks the camels back.

Oh come on. We got to spend millions of dollars over some endangered animal because god forbid a fish,or an insect were to become extinct. Yet for some reason whites have to roll over and accept becoming a minority in a nation their grandfathers built.

I want them to vote so that we can get a list of names so that an arrest warrant can be issued for dog shooting , flash bangs in cribs police raids. After that I want to see college tribunal style court cases for the defendants. NASA has the world's largest vacuum chamber for testing equipment,let's have them contribute to society for their final departure.

just arm all these people and let it burn

there's a million in LA alone

If California sucede's and leaves the union, that means we can easily sweep the next election since there wont be a fucking 50+ EC for dems right? Then right after the election, reinstate them and not give them any voting rights for 8 years plus removing the dems in and banning the democrat party in California.

same

See you down in Arizona bay?

Kek every day is multiple white pills. I'm not even close to being tired of it. Give us 8 more years of smug.

california will never be allowed to sucede, there's too much military importance there.

we need the naval bases and the coastal access.

not to mention half of the marine corp is already there, good luck CA national guard, war is hard

If they announce the words succde the federal government has the right to punish the fuck out of them. We can and probably hit them hard. It would be nice to see them cry and moan about not having voting rights.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

These are nice terms.

Oh boy now we get to test leftist accounting to see if California really is solvent

Anyone living in a city in California needs zyklon

t. big bear

Denial of reality never ceases to make me cringe, but at least that serves the purpose of guilty pleasure.

I believe the name was Jefferson but I might be wrong

It's secede, cock breath. I thought CA was really important, but looking back, the only election it would have changed is in 1976 and some of the ones in the 1800s when CA only had 10 college votes. Seems like the country used to go hard one way or the other, this close results shit is new.

May you ammo fly true and plentifully you glorious bastard!

This also home of the 9th Circus. They rule left despite what the law says every time.

they'd probably just raise income tax to compensate for the loss

What's a 'santuary city'?

t. Yuropoor.

*sanctuary

God fucking dammit.

It protects illegal aliens from deportation and the law in general while receiving welfare. Even the ones with criminal backgrounds fleeing the authorities in their own countries.

Which is why its so fucking hard to get disability of you have a real problem.

who the fuck do these faggots think they are?

Good. It's mostly non-white at this point anyway. Spics, Jews, and the ones there that aren't Jews are aspiring to be the next Ari Gold or Miley Cyrus.

If there were a God, that fucking place would fall into the ocean tomorrow and Trump would just tweet "nothing of value was lost."

How the fuck is this even legal if they're illegal aliens?

Or better put; what's even the point of immigration law anymore if everyone and his grandma can hop the border and just bolt for a 'sanctuary city'?

Every fucking time.

OC here. We used to be an island of red surrounded by blue. Now we are blue…. mostly because of all the illegal beaners living 10 to a room in Anaheim and Santa Ana… Also the Fucking Chinese migrating to Irvine to have their anchor babies. What else…Vietnamese in Westminster and Garden Grove… there are sections of Beach Blvd. where there are zero English signs to be found. UC Irvine is pretty fucked up too, its Jihad Kabab central. There are still pockets of red through…. like where I live.

But ya, nuke this place from orbit. If nuking is not an option, you have a friend in me to do some sweet pranks… I will need a hot extract for my and the family though.

dubs confirm bill hicks was a prophet

This is what we've been saying for years.

There is nothing legal or even logical about our immigration policy.

TAKE AWAY OUR WEED IN CALIFORNIA, YOU HAVE THE FEDERAL POWERS, HIT US WHERE IT HURTS

DEFUND US AND ENFORCE FEDERAL MARIJUANA LAWS

PLEASE!!!

Did all of this happen during the reign of King Nigger or was it always like this?

The cancer metastasized under Obama, that's where all this sanctuary bullshit became codified (but not legal), but there's always been an undercurrent of looking the other way and allowing it to happen. Republican like illegal immigration because it makes labor cheaper, and Democrats like it because it makes more Democrats, and so they were both more than happy to let it continue.

same.
force their hand Trump, make them double down on the communist faggotry. we patriots in the state will help you purge them

Rolling around at the speed of sound
Got places to go, gotta follow my rainbow
Can't stick around, have to keep movin' on
Guess what lies ahead, only one way to find out

Must keep on movin' ahead
No time for guessin', follow my plan instead
Trusting in what you can't see
Take my lead, I'll set you free

Follow me - set me free - trust me
And we will escape from the city
I'll make it through, follow -
I'll make it through, prove it to you
Follow me

Danger is lurking around every turn
Trust your feelings, gotta live and learn
I know with some luck that I'll make it through
Got no other options, only one thing to do

I don't care what lies ahead
No time for guessin', follow my plan instead
Find that next stage no matter what that may be
Take my lead, I'll set you free

I'll make it through, follow -
I'll make it through, prove it to you
Follow me

Follow me
I'll make it through,

Oh, yeah.

Seems like an impossible situation to get out of, unless you crack down hard on both of them.

Holy sevens confirm.
(Checked)

Blessings found here:

California has gone to shit since th Reagan era ended.

We need to purge the place. Every nook and cranny is taken up by aome homless transient or illegal. Trash everywhere, drugs, gangs, and lawlessness. The only things propping it up are the skilled craftsmen and the local industries.

Send backup. We need deportation squads.

Inland empire here, ready to fight the cities and uncuck the state.

Califags have BEEN fleeing to Nevada. You guys have In-N-Out for fucks sake. Provided the moms in front of you in the grocery line still speak English, but it's as a process its certainly been a thing.

Correct, Mt. Shasta will be the new capitol, and I will be the governor.

First for Bigfoot State animal.

pick one

Be happy the tanks won't climb the rickety-ass cliffside road up there.

Important information. Too bad you write like a retard. Let me rewrite this in proper English.

But user
I prefer short black hair and pale

JUST DO IT ALREADY!

It only took Spain a few hundred good men to take over Mexico. It's only going to take a few hundred of us to take back California. Don't despair anons.

That wasn't Mexico, and they did it just like modern special forces leading a fucking uprising, not as direct conquest. They landed, the natives had a prophecy that a white man would save them from their evil overlords, and low and behold, he fucking did. Cortez was faced with human sacrifice and ritual torture and other abuses, and all the tibes who were subjugated rose up as an army with cortez and his men to lead them. It helped that steel breastplates are impervious to obsidian weapons though.

los aurevior

So when is he turning off the water?