#Altwoke left accelerationist manifesto against both the new right and SJWs

twitter.com/search?q=altwoke

h ttp://tripleampersand.org/alt-woke-manifesto/

Right Hand Praxis

It would be funny if it wasn't so gross, and flaccid. There is utterly no vitalism to it, their attempt to recapture futurism from the 'fascists' will fail tbh lads.It just went up this evening as far as I can see, the hashtag is rather fresh.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/7UDV7
twitter.com/radical_praxis/status/827907183169900544
reddit.com/r/CriticalTheory/comments/5qrl6f/seizing_the_memes_of_production/
en-gb.facebook.com/viralpraxis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OOPs, don't ban me it was a mistake ffs

So more of exactly the same shit.

Can't wait for Lysenkoism 2.0.

take this shit outta here

Ebonics is Newspeak

It's real, it's just a typo, it was tweeted by Virtual Futures. Tripleampersand is a real leftist postmodernist cuck journal.

Precisely, they don't know what they're doing wrong. Leftism is dying. It's out of step with science, I think for about two hundred years, the scientistic model crushed the right, but finallying it is swinging back around to our side.

It reads like it was written in the nineties, references to Twatter etc. aside.

how is this any different to their movements of the last 2700 fucking years?

Liberals are still going to think that they are nazis.

Are you talking about your failure to break the links?

yes

Yeah. It's their special snowflake way of saying "fuck liberalism," both classical and American center-left versions. It's what they always were but now they're trying to state it clearly so they can shatter any sort of alliances that would accomplish anything. I guess their methods of accelerationism are to hand everything over to the Trumpenreich and pray they can be taken seriously as a revolutionary force.

TRUTH IS POWERFUL
HUMOR IS POWERFUL
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE GETTING YOUR ASS KICKED: YOU'RE DUMB

Since when have the right been infiltrating safe spaces? Or is it just female-leftist paranoiac insanity?

Ineffectual trash.

Can't they see that we laugh because we can't afford crying, and we do what we do because we were robbed of our dreams?

remember kids we aint human in their eyes

After GG some anons from both Holla Forums and #burgersnfries went dark and began infiltrating sjw safes paces like Wikipedia etc to reclaim the narrative.

Neither are they in mine.

oh boy! it's Liberalism+

I believe they think the entire internet is supposed to be a safe space. so we violate their safe space just by existing

Oh no, it's the exact opposite. Since Gamergate we've learned that there's a lot of other hilarious things that aren't videogames, like winning elections.

jews,hysterical shitskin women, & numales.
We aren't human?
That's projection on their part
The term untermensch has never been more true to define these pos.

The more I read this shit the more I agree with that post last week about how we're going to repeat the 1970s. The kind of garbage is looks like it could have been written in 76.

pos?
its poz lad
they're are anthropomorphized personifications of HIV

by pos I mean piece of shit

probably was
just the move the words around, remove a few, add a few and it'll probably read exactly like some marxist flyer from 50 years ago
same shit different decade
because every time you have to infect the young impressionable minds because your generation is 80% dead from HIV, drug overdose, suicide or very occasionally joined some communist rebels in some third world shithole and took a carpet bomb to the face

This is the best the Left has to offer? Do they really think they're going to start winning again by trying to make being a cuck cool?

the fucking nwo kike Alvin Toffler in there for good measure as well. On one hand they say they're not in lockstep with capitialistic forces of Silicon Valley liberalism, but completely contradict themselves, because essentially they're all about accelerating state concentration and overarching cybernetic control into a ubiquitious pen of total cuckoldry.

Or simply because your generation grew up, got jobs and shitted some neglected bastards.

I love that one in particular.

I take that as an admission that the right is more intelligent than the freaks and rejects on the left.

I think so, sadly. tbh it is getting slagged off leftists, so…

by leftists

They unironically admit to being post truthful people. They identify as liars

LOL

Don't give them clicks. Post archive next time OP. Polite sage.
archive.fo/7UDV7

Exactly what I thought.
This is just more of the same shit from the Left - the destruction of everything wholesome, normal and good, with a view to eradicating civilisation completely - the only new thing is that it's even more obvious than before. It's not even shrouded in fluffy talk abou "equality" and "social justice", it's just pure unadulterated vandalism.

1: Anything with that amount of # in it, is already up in flames.

2: The amount of ill- to non-defined political categories/ideals is rediculus. Its hardly an artform to divide a movement which has already done the leg-work itself.

3: Post-factual… Marxism has always been post-factual. Being aware that they are selling lies might actually end up ending them faster this time around. At least the USSR had to go through 70 years of denial first. These fuckers are jumping straight to 91.

4: Sending their own fracturred organisation on a field trip to disrupt Holla Forums might result in the biggest loss of activist lefties to right wing causes in decades. Let em in!

So who wrote this?

supported Gulf War 1, in 1990
"The Gulf War did not take place"
JB is also suspected of reactionary tendencies and is popular in some right wing circles

#altwoke is incoherent trash

It's user.

Do these communist hyperfaggots not realize that they already are the mainstream left?

Everything about it is wrong. To the point of cringe tbh.

Since Shya LePoof tried to make one on a public street, "nerd nazis" have been infiltrating it. She must be talking about HWNDU

Some of us tend to waste their resources and make dosh off of it. Leftist are beyond retarded with their everyone's welcome spiel.

It makes me gleeful as fuck that they will be wasting literally millions of man-hours conducting "counter-surveillance" that will lead to nothing but shellshock to their feeble minds, with the added advantage of redpilling a few of them as a byproduct.

We're already lightyears ahead in this regard too… fucking retards don't even understand that we're well aware of Trumps extraordinarily jewish cabinet or connections to (((global interest))) groups right from the start. We aren't his cheerleaders for fucks sake, he's just the first in a line of politicians that will bend our way politically.

More "demonstrations" = more chimpouts = more normie attrition to the right. Go ahead faggots.

And yet Holla Forums is the most successful Détournement collective in operation

1. Yes leftist are a dysfunctional horde of weak, mentally ill, rejects with many conflicting emotionally based "ideas". The Left can only organize when provided with support from the government (education, programs, cover from prosecution,etc.) massive influx of money from international groups…ie jews as well as direction from said jews. Without this support leftism would not only collapse but the infighting would prevent any coherent anti-western ideas from taking hold in the mainstream.

2.Hakenkreuz which they did not bother even drawing as a flag then KKK hood? Do these retards really believe this?

3. Leftist wear masks all the time when they vandalize store fronts or burn stuff. More for role play purposes I'm sure as they usually do not go to prison thanks to the fact the governments support their retarded chimp-outs "room to destroy".

4.What's with the blue claws on the leftists "fists"?

Going after high T men .. ie strength and embracing weakness will not end well for them.

Well said (((they))) weaponized mental illness to fit their agenda.

Who on the right is a nihilist? Some of us here were I suppose but I think we grew out of it.

leftists calling the right…… nihilist.
Whats next they'll say we are communists?

Either a negress who just got her nails did, or a tranny. Not good in a road war.
Also the 'artist' can't draw eyes.

Except Nick Land.
Crypto-nihilism is rife, I'd say, esp. on Twitter. frogtwitter is a good example of hipster nihilism within the alt-right, even though it can be funny.

I'm sure that's what lolbertarians said about anyone else on the right that wanted a functioning state for years.

They're all banker golems.

"Nihilism stands at the door: whence comes this uncanniest of all guests?"

My suspicion is it is one lonely cuckold fetishist writing and putting it up on the internet, who is probably in college and superficially educated.

But, I think this pretty well captures the current mental state of the average leftist. They are becoming more unhinged and more post fact (this guy is so nuts he doesn't realize they have been post fact since the 1930s)

ah okay
this explains the sudden wave of absolutely incompetent shills

It actually pretty closely mimics the style of baudrillard which the author mentions during the shout out paragraph. In that way it is quite heavy in its critiquing of the modern neoliberal order using quasi-scientific/techno-speak in an attempt to boost its perceived achedemic bonafides–a common style in Marxist literary critique of the late 20th century. it's interesting, but I think largely useless outside of a select group of armchair leftist intellectuals.

In terms of how we can effectively counter this strategy and use it for our own benefit. I am reminded of a passage in the art of memetics in which the authors describe irimi in aikido, essentially not resisting at the direct point of attack, but instead moving with the attack and slowly turning it to our advantage. It would seem to have an element of beautiful irony in this case.

Since, I think there are some here who would agree that leftist accelerationism is not at all a bad thing for us, why not adopt leftist accelerationism and begin memeing it into existence whenever and wherever possible.

Since this is probably going to be a fairly new concept for most leftist, they won't know exactly what form it should take. That is an opportunity for us to shape it in the form that best suits us. This is made easier because of the general ambiguity of this piece and of most other writing that attempt to approach Marxism, postmodernism, and late capitalism. Use these ambiguity to insert ideas that will ultimately achieve our goals. In a certain sense we should be encouraging these leftists to push for accelerationism because our sihort term goals are essentially the same. The destruction of the old system will give us the opportunity to eliminate our enemy in the ensuing chaos, Jews and sodomites (or deviants as they refer to themselves) alike.

So looks like David Brock's Shareblue shit is finally up. The fuck do they think makes them woke? They won't bother to learn shit about the political elite on their own side.

checked
I don't consider myself a nihilist, however I do think it may be impossible for our generation to be able to fully grasp the concept of traditional belief and meaning since we were born in a time of pure nihilism and only came to understand the nature of the crisis after we had come-of-age I don't believe we will ever be able to fully grasp the ideal of true faith, belief, or even the deep meaning of tradition since it is something that we must remake from the rubble of the failed modern world. My goal is to ensure that my children or perhaps at least my grandchildren can know the joy of this ideal.

Same shit, different name.

They always fail at researching the political elite. I don't want to get into unfalsifiable territory here, but if they properly researched the origins of Marxism, they wouldn't be Marxists, they wouldn't necessarily be on the right, but they wouldn't be the Marxists. The truth about the origins of Marxism and the prior leftism, would be too much cognitive dissonance to bear, but then again, people can explain away a lot.

I don't consider myself a nihilist anymore, but I was certainly brought up in a nihilistic environment. I'm still retarded from it.

twitter.com/radical_praxis/status/827907183169900544

The website hosting the manifesto, Triple Ampersand, is affiliated with The New Centre for Research and Practice - an outfit associated with Nick Land. That suggests this does not merely borrow from Nick Land's proposed accelerationism, but may even have been orchestrated by Land. It's worth noting the "breaks" it has with vanilla leftism. In promoting Left-Accelerationism, it actually works to achieve the goals of Accelerationism per se. If this becomes adopted by leftists and spreads as a strategy, the result will be an incendiary disintegration of leftist networks as it systematically exploits every natural point of cleavage to create a leaderless anarchy that is unable to form goals or act coherently.

tl;dr we want this to spread because its like memetic AIDs

and for this reason we will be stronger, as we will know it from the inside and out when it comes to us. The people born into a belief never come to know the counterside of not having that faith system, they are prone to stray off the path having not known the evils that lie there.

Well, it's safe to say our enemies have learned nothing.

Indeed, perhaps we are the embodiment of completion of the system of German idealism–the man who spans the gap between nihilism and faith and survives is the true ubermensch

Kantbot pls lose some weight

I read that image multiple times now, and yet the only response I have to it is our beloved meme

Leftist writing is really odd, its like the Picasso of language. It's all there the shapes and the colors, the words and grammatical structuring. Yet the end result is just plain nonsense with little to no value.

As a former leftist, a great problem I noticed within the left or I guess "The Blue Church" (a fitting name) is how much they have complete contempt for facts, logic, and reason and worst of all their overwhelming and infamous doublethink. Their belief in gender wage gap myth despite all the evidence showing otherwise. Their mythical hysteria of there being campus rape epidemics despite the fact campus rape is the lowest it has ever been in recent times ever. The support of feminism or patriarchy or trannies, while simultaneously making religious fundie level anti-science claims of there being no such thing as sex or gender despite it being scientifically unarguable. The whining about racism or white privilege while simultaneously claiming that race doesn't exist. The whining about white privilege and completely being willfully blind to the fact whites aren't even the ones who make the most on average or get arrested the least or a whole bunch of things that prove white privilege is completely ludicrous and nonfactual. All the overwhelming facts and history proving white guilt or white burden is completely and utterly ridiculous from and the faulty logic applied for if you were to apply their insane leftist logic, we'd just throw not only the criminal who committed the crime but their while entire family and possibly extended family in prison as well. Their claim they support the poor and lower classes while constantly mocking, talking down on, or insulting them. The support of Islam and Sharia Law itself while believing anything remotely leftist. The fact that every "identity" they support would rather love to utterly murder one another and are literally incapable and oxymoronic and will cause their own downfall via progressive regressive stack idiocy. The support of the wealthy "leftists" making comments supporting diversity, the rich whites or something involving taxes, and condemning global warming while living in heavily gated areas that are or almost are completely devoid of anything resembling diversity riding around in limousines and private jets while tax dodging and being whites themselves. And this doesn't even begin to scratch the surface, it was just ridiculous and I couldn't take it anymore. Every single attempt to reason with leftists results in something akin to trying to reason with religious fundamentalists on their belief in literal interpretations of the bible or blacks on damn near anything and many times even worse because of that annoying snarkiness a lot of leftists have that annoy not only everyone else to no end but even their own fellow leftists. The vast majority of leftists cannot be reasoned with, because they do not believe in reason to begin with. They are motivated by overwhelming appeals to emotion rather than facts and are by far the most easily manipulated by the media. So quickly do you notice all the falsehoods they parrot from the media like, as I mentioned first earlier, the gender wage gap myth. I'm hoping there will be more former leftists like me though, people who aren't completely lost to reason and understand why the right actually makes sense. The right now isn't what it was like in the past. It's the beginning of an era.

You have to admit they kind of stepped in it themselves with #fakenews though.

Let me go through the section 'Poiesis' line by line to comment on what the effects/outcome of these ideas would be.

Translation: set aside any concerns for truth, just say and do whatever you think is necessary to achieve the eschaton.

The effect of this is that it removes Schelling points that coordinate the behavior of leftists in a particular direction. The result will be that all this energy, which used to be directed outward (e.g. at achieving policy goals), will be directed inward so that it becomes a popularity contest (i.e. the most popular person will determine the 'cultural' values which will determine the group's behavior - it becomes cult-like and regressive).

Translation: lie. Lie your desires into reality. Make people believe they live in your desired reality, and that reality will become real.

The result will be further alienating normies and conflicting strategies. Since truth and policy are no longer points of coordination, it is impossible for leftists to agree on how to go about their agenda of hyperreal normalization.

They're going to try and meme. Wew lad.

Translation: use technology to achieve desired goals. Since these goals are basically impossible and violate the laws of nature, the result will be a lot of wasted resources. It also means they will start militantly grooming young boys to become girls as part of their campaign of "normalization," which implicitly includes the literal and symbolic emasculation of men (the 'xenofeminist' component, which is militantly anti-man). This is something to watch out for, although tragically the most likely victims of these Moloch worshiping perverts will be young boys getting transgendered.

Embrace social media. Cultivate your entire being and personality through websites such as Facebook and Twitter. Manage IRL contacts through these services. Devote more resources into your online image than your spiritual being. Act snobby and elitist about being so 'cosmopolitan.'

They'll try their best to compromise those identified as alt-right or Nazi or whatever. This means doing things like posing as young girls or finding other ways to legally compromise that individual so they can be blackmailed and/or imprisoned. Be frosty, anons.

Attempt to create a narrative that "things are getting better." This coheres with the hyperreal normalization element. Quite literally, it is the reification of leftist ideology, to simply cause their reality by engineering perception. It also means lying, manipulating data, and so on.

If leftists were to go ahead and follow this model, they would become more dangerous but also stupider at the same time.

What the fuck are they even saying, is this how leftists feel when they encounter chanspeak?

What the left doesn't understand is that the right, seeing that contempt for logic and reason wielded by the left, has also largely given up logic and reason as its field of battle. Not because we'd lose there - we'd win. Physics trumps feelings. But what's become clear thanks to writers like Scott Adams is that the logic and reason theater isn't even worth fighting for. That's where supreme gentlemen and autists do their decisionmaking, but niggers, women, and frankly 98% of people in general make hip-shot decisions based on prejudice and emotional reflex. Now the right is fighting the left in the same theater - emotion and instinct - realize that any debates about logic and reason were using outdated tools for the wrong war.

typical lefty behavior to pretend to be "neutral" and against the left when they know they're losing. South Park is the ultimate example.

When I look at leftist "revolutionaries" always going on and waiting for the collapse of society, economy, and everything else I just shake my head. When I engage them, they literally believe it'll be smooth sailing at that point and everything will go their way. The thing they don't understand is they're not the only ideology waiting or praying for a collapse. Libertarians are an infamous one and even more than they are and of course that's not all. Just so so so many others, it's ridiculous.

This isn't even accounting for the fact the working class have utter contempt for the left "revolutionaries" just like they always have and wants to beat them all up, drag their bodies to the Trump wall, and Cletus mows them all down with his AR-1911teenremingtonultramaxcapautomaticlipazinebabbykillingscatterhornpearlgripsbeararms

It makes no sense, I really cannot grasp in any way how meme images are opque & arbitrary, unless to the person writing that text, the nuance behind the images are so occluded from them to seem as if they are arbitrary.

Nor can I get the fixed ideology portion, because it is an unmediated fixing of image and idea. Implying there is no mediation in internet spaces, as if it is some sort of unmediated flux. I'm not saying that memes don't have ideological content, just that they're not all that fixed, or ideological, even when they're political.

is the truth, and that's why they don't get it. Every good meme, like every good joke, contains a kernel of truth. They can't afford to put any such kernel in their memes, because they are admittedly post-factual. They don't realize their project is doomed to failure from the outset.

There is nothing new here. This is standard new left that has been around since the 60s. Lol it's literally repackaging neoliberalism as "woke." It's almost exactly Hillary Clinton's platform.

Exploitable, antifa flag + masked antifa.

And this is entirely false

Except they aren't. Read it again. This is Obongo, Hillary, Feinstein, etc. It is mainstream democrat left. If it weren't for the typos I would assume it is democratic party astroturf (may still be).

Nick Land is not anywhere near the right. He's a leftish faggot.

I think that the right, in realizing the battle-space was in the emotional realm as opposed to the realm of reason (which is why leftist arguments are nonsensical because they don't conform to logic but to the emotional synapses) was also forced to look inward at the ramifications of such truth.

Our arguements are generally based on stats, facts, or science as it were, but our memes typically (and more recently) have begun to transcend mere reason and logic and move into the rhetorical realm where emotion is more important. I believe there is yet another phase of the mind-war that we have only just begun to scratch the surface of. This phase is that of pure symbology. It is the religious phase from which our future traditional culture will spring. Kek is an interesting foray into this realm, but I believe much greater things are on the horizon. I think Jordan Petersons work is going to be very helpful in this regard as his understanding of religion shows how the archetypes imbedded deep in our unconscious minds can be tapped into by symbols and mythical narrative.

Breaking- too many redpill on the hwndu threads, mods nuked them all and put a stop-loss program in place where they approve new threads before they go up.

Before I get v&

This is what happens every time someone propposes either anarchism or dirrect democrachy. Both concepts can only exist for the briefest amount of time, before regressing into a state of Tyranism

Sad!

Boy these retards sure like to throw together buzzwords.

t. Holla Forums

our mods? I think they do that to stop duplicate threads/shill OPs from going up, not because too many redpills.

Are you the Brian Fagioli spammer that came here recently ?

It has the ring of the corporate about it.

No.

Pretty much. They don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

I'm laughing… At the pure sophistry of these "altwoke" leftists and trying to pretend they're not something they really are.

Think about how many blue collar ass working people read one of our memes, or a meme derived from here, every single day. Now imagine how many of those same people are reading this - I mean, this tract is legitimately funny. If you presented this to me as comedy, I would quickly agree that it's art. It's so many layers of sincere anti-irony wrapped in a cloak of self-aware memeing culture while still being fundamentally and irreparably square. This is such a beautiful product of our zeitgeist that I don't see how anybody less than Holla Forums will ever be able to enjoy or appreciate it. Like so many things masquerading as art nowadays, it is becoming art in spite of itself, its effort to be anything except hyper-specialized intellectual art becomes an art in itself.

They forgot Big Data.

For a while now the media has been trying and failing to meme "post-truth" as a label for our ideas, as if they think we're so retarded that we deliberately choose to believe in falsehoods, and that their dogma is the only truth in this world. It's so pathetic how it hasn't gained any traction yet they keep forcing it. Case in point
They think WE are anti-science, they actually belie that we're dumbasses who don't know anything, while at the same time they shout "one race the human race" at anyone who shows them a bell curve.

You're doing this for nihilistic pleasure!!!

…you took everything else away… what did you expect was going to happen?

holy shit these faggots never learn

How can they claim to be different when it sounds like exactly the same bullshit. Also,

Nice summary user, but I dont believe any of this constitutes a change at all. It perhaps shows a degree of self-awareness I wouldnt expect of most leftists and I wouldnt be surprised to find a Jew behind this manifesto. For now, it just seems like leftist masturbation to me, with no change in ideology at all.

Communist

Yeah that's how they sound, just rebranded communism.

I don't think it was written by a leftist is what I'm saying. I rather suspect Nick Land is behind this somehow, like he's trying to establish a Left-oriented trend of Acceleration. What change it constitutes is intended to cause leftism to, in effect, hyperventilate.

I would be wary of dismissing this as mere trash. It's very well-designed trash that's been engineered with a special purpose.

FINALLY! One of them gets it.

We are what they made us.

They really don't understand memes, do they?

They're right that their can't be leftist politics promoted through memes, but they then claim this is because memes are restrictive and don't promote "free thought". Ironically it's the exact opposite being the reason they fail.
First thing to get out of the way is that they don't know what a meme is. They confuse it with image macros. This is because they can't deal in subtlety and they can't make a funny quickly. The left loves to use as many words as possible to say as little as it can, and thus any jokes they try to make require paragraphs of backstory before you get to the "joke". They need to tell you what to think, when to think it, and how to react to it.
It frustrates them so much. I've seen dozens of them get visibly angry when they fail to understand how we make it work, but it's not that hard to understand. We are funny that's sending a message, they're a message that's trying to be funny.

That's like saying you're going to deconstruct oppressive notions of health by poisoning yourself. I don't even want to understand our opposite number now, I just want them gone.

I think the reason they like to have so much words and "backstory" to their jokes is to feel like they have some authority over it. They are powerhungry psychos after all.

It wasn't for the purpose of reclaiming the narrative, it was for the purpose of agitating them into becoming more extreme in their positions. It has worked very well.

It hasn't. You have to remember these people operate like a cult, forcing the people they ensnare to cut off contact with anyone who might challenge the beliefs being drilled into them.
This "infiltration" is just a method they'll use to cast out and make an example of anyone who questions or begins to break away from their dogma. People branded as "infiltrators" will be alone, as in order to join they had to cut off ties with anyone left of center, and the branding of infiltrator will cause the their current circle to be outright hostile to them.
All in all it's a very powerful tool, those who speak up are "others" and their ideas and opinions are useless, and those who have thoughts of re-thinking their beliefs have plenty of examples of what happens when they do.

That's a fucking trap as well, I was thinking, "I bet she's cute behind all that hair!" Turns out he's a rat faced degenerate.

For people that supposedly eschew and shun metaphysics and teleology, they sure have a good way of re-framing things linguistically, i.e. narrative, verbal violence, mereological relations of interior and exterior, annihilation of essence for further more micro-scale quantifications and fanciful non-negotiable categorisations etc.

What actually happens is the opposite leftists will infiltrate a forum/medium and then once they get so obnoxious that they get told to fuck off they'll claim that outsiders/infiltrators are taking over their space.

So more neo and marxist than SJWs themselves.

So the left who have completely abandoned Truth, not even claiming to use it.Sounds about right since cultural marxism has a core tenet being denial of objective truth. I guess there is no such thing as truth anymore, in the current year, according to them.

Reminder that communists are illegal in the US, and there is a communist control act.

They sound jealous of our fashwave.

welcome to CY+ 1984

>tfw TRUTH IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT

Wikifag here, I haven't spotted shit

They're going to be left for dead re futurism, they think that we are science deniers, but the only science I see being denied is post-normal tactically nihilist Royal Society and NWO funded stuff, which their ideology is essentially based upon. It is less scientific, but more of a targetted destruction of categories, an injection of dysteleology into narratives and the occlusion of narratives.

They despise nature, we want to work with it. This destroys civilisations, but because they despise ancient wisdom and are too hubristic to look past Harry Potter they cannot see what is happening.

We look to Ur-Myths to create the future, they just flop around in their own passions, libidinal cesspools, and piss and shit to create theirs.

Checked. This. Transfagism and mainstream climate science are already a step in that direction. Add in UBI and we are there. Also, technological progress that lowers the utility of human life is genocidal. There is nothing wrong with being a bit luddite, in fact it is preferable

My UBI must come with a free tele-haptic-nigger-dildonics package or it is not woke enough tbh.

If you dont believe in pedo pseudo science…

SALTWOKE

reddit.com/r/CriticalTheory/comments/5qrl6f/seizing_the_memes_of_production/

Plebbit leftists discussing memmies.

To certain discourses memes will always be regressive, I cannot really deny this, no-one would write a neuropsych paper consisting solely of memes, but that isn't the issue, the issue is that they're effective with respect to normies and those beyond reasoned argumentation. They think they can lift everyone up via discourse and their retarded class consciousness, because there is no hierarchy of intelligence or of libidinal self-control. They cannot see some people are beyond argumentation and have always been susceptible to memetic forms of warfare…

Why the fuck would they even be considering building a leftist movement based on memes?

I'm pretty sure the rightist domination of memmies wasn't developed from a deliberate strategical victory of central planning. Am I witnessing leftists yet again for the umpteenth fucking time trying to consider basing a movement on the fetishisation of the tool?

My foot is also a hand whilst we're at it, I'm also a fucking nigger tbh. Nigger is also God.

It's all building up to BNW style orgy porgies tbh.

lel

They deny the possibility, I guess, that was an unnecessary flake out.

user you don't remember Operation Bosom Buddies?

Quick edit.

Last Panel should just be "DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE BLOODSHED"

Stopped there

Stopped reading there. Nobody can stop us now. We have at least a decade head start on these poor fools.

They keep calling us Nerds now lel

I missed it, I'm an infrequent visitor tbh.

meaning I'm a secret leftist milking you all for concepts

It's "DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED".

do they mean memetically powerful?

Googling mimetic brings up results that do not make sense to me in the context they are using.

Do they imply they will try to make a God like Kek, but based on the power of untruth? That has already been attempted with Moloch and that cow will soon be put out to pasture.

Mimesis is reproduction, imitation, of object, they must mean they have a knack of reproducing themselves, but surely that would come under the rubric of being memetic? Unless it is a typo. I don't want to see what kind of god they come up with, it would be an abortion.

Even if they mean to create "conspiracy theories" such as we do like the Jews controlling much of the world, etc. The thinking process is much the same as memeing and can have wide reaching effects on the other side where memes gain their power and influence on the material world.

Although intense thought and sheer numbers can give results the probability of actualization is increased exponentially when reinforced by truth or virtuous intention.

Remember the Trump 77777777 get. I wish I had the screen cap on hand.

2woke4me

It doesn't count as change when you take a shit in a bag, then plaster a label that says it's gold, realizing that no one is fooled, then changing the label to say it's now silver.
AKA same shit, different label.

Dildo-nator, god of seizing the means of production and genocide. The two things are totally unrelated however. :^)

OH boy not even on the first few paragraphs and I can tell dis gunna be heretical

You can practically hear the echo as the author of this manifesto disappears entirely up his own ass. These people are as helpless as newborn kittens.

Wow, what a radical and dangerous position in today's world. Truly, this is the alternative that the regime has suppressed for a century, despite people from the Third World flooding the West at historically unprecedented levels, facilitated by our governments, economists, and publicly funded NGOs. I can only imagine how dangerous it must be to hold such views.

This, they have to torture the truth to get it to bend to their narrative, hence the shit memes. They already have their conspiracy theories, and the inverse of them, through deprecating nature, intelligence and race etc., lets them ignore conspiratorial agencies and naturalistic explanations, so they can put things down to "just happening" because of social forces outside their control. It's pig slop.

Oh I get this now.
This is the exact same lefty cucks in denial that they are now the establishment they claim to oppose. They're trying to paint themselves as some kind of new fringe split-off from today's infectious liberalism like they're reverse-neocons. They want that distinction of being the counter culture rebels they still try to pretend to be like Trump winning somehow instantly transported us back to the Puritan times or the 50s.

Too fucking late morons, you seized control of whatever government force you could infect. You can't have your revolutionary cred back.

ABSOLUTELY OUT OF TOUCH

Hmmm.

Ok so read through the manifesto.
I was honestly surprised.
I expected utter garbage and more of the same.
But it seems that among some of our enemies we have induced a change. A slight change that is ultimately rooted in an attempt at imitation, but there are very good key points here. Not many of course and the goals remain the same as ever.
Worst for us theres the beginnings of a reorientation of strategy for the leftists.

The point about privilege based identity politics and replacing it with critical theory based identity politics is a key one.
That could be a problem for us. The privilege system the left currently uses is obviously unfair and contradictory. To the common man it is obviously absurd in it's simplicity.
So widespread support for it can't happen.
But a critical theory approach while it could be useful and accurate if applied properly is mostly likely just going to pad the existing framework with incomprehensible language to make it sound like they know what they're talking about.
That incomprehensibility could provide an effective shield for them to continue their privilege identity push.

But as points out. It seems their main goal is to take back the counter culture status.
Though I suspect a key element of the objective of whoever wrote this was to try and remove the current leading groups from the leftist political environment.
Much like how we want a return to an idealised arcadia, they want a return to an idealised summer of love/civil rights movement.

It's interesting. But fortunately for us all there's no chance this manifesto will ever amount to anything.
Our enemies are still wed to the power structure and their ideological masters. It's unlikely any movement to split off from them will gain traction, especially not while the left relies on celebrity endorsement and media support.

This might however become more of a problem when we're done destroying the old media. Then there may be fertile ground for these idiots to spread.

That's a given. Even with all the technology at their fingertips, they'd learn nothing. They are the literally the people of the Idiocracy movie.

very nice

They don't realize that though, which makes the whole thing so goddamn funny through the depths of its complete self-ignorance. They think there's no "radical" judges or "radical" lawyers. This is no true communism shit, they're still convinced their brand of 1911 Summit Reformed Disestablishmentarian Left Center Conference Summit Communism hasn't been tried yet. They have no idea what they look like to outsiders. Like, I don't understand how anyone manages to live in this kind of bubble; how carefully do you have to manufacture your relationships with other humans that you end up being this out of touch with normal ass working people?

They think the problem is they didn't do enough of what made everyone hate them in the first place. They see our symbology and have come to grudgingly admit it's effective, but they're trying to duplicate the form without any understanding of the content. They interpret meme magic as dead ritualism supporting out-dated establishment structures so they think they can copy the ritual wholesale and repurpose it for their own ends. That's not how this works! That's not how any of this works! Like how sad is their capitulation to our vitality right off the bat? I know Holla Forums is not alt-right but their first order of business is to try to copy what they perceive as the very name of their enemy with #AltWoke. How dead does your intellectual movement have to be when it can't invent something as vital as a name without immediately surrendering to the superior memetic capital of its opponent, it's perverse.

So the #AltWoke is like the more shitty mirror image of the alt-right if were made in china?

A brief look at the rest of the site seems to suggest it's all come out of that university progressive bubble.
So I'm not shocked that they have the mindset they do.

One factor that lends itself to the denial of their ideological faults though is the actions of the leaders.
Inevitably the commie leaders fall to degeneracy if they weren't degenerate to begin with.
They enact purges, they kill, butcher, maim, etc. Generally making themselves utterly horrifying.
That allows these people to wash their hands of the failure. It's all the dictators fault.
They will use his success as an example of why their ideology is good and use his failure as a reason for why the ideology has never been tried really.

It is funny that they're pretty much acknowledging our superiority though. Makes me feel warm inside.

What are you talking about, user? That rebellious-sounding jibber-jabber that's designed to reinforce all currently popular Leftist talking points while giving an appearance of a fringe movement is bound to take the political mainstream by storm.

If the already unpopular ideas won't convince the normies (open borders), the fine Marxist theory certainly will. I can hardly think of a more persuasive argument that hundreds of pages of definitions, convoluted arguments, obscurantism, and general infighting among externally indistinguishable streams of Communism.

Privilege theory might be unpopular, but whatever popularity it has is precisely due to its simplicity: it is a secular version of Original Sin and the contrite normie can easily adopt and understand it. "You were born evil" is readily understandable and all you need to do is hammer it into people's heads over and over again. 500 pages on Critical Theory and the dialectic of the Enlightenment, on the other hand, are understandable by no-one. How is the normie supposed to accept something if he can't even understand what the fuck it is?

*it were

They are having a problem with this generation not accepting the traditional self-hatred. The white guilt thing doesn't seem to be as effective as it once was.

I would say it's more some fringe as fuck wannabe leftist intellectuals have looked over a bunch of articles about the alt-right and gone "This works. Lets do this"
They understand the basic outline but not the substance.

Most people don't understand the ins and outs of privilege theory. They only know the conclusions as dictated to them by the leftist priesthood (intellectuals)
So for them it becoming more obscure and difficult to understand is irrelevant as their understanding is already nonexistent.
But the complexity of it may encourage them to use this complexity as a reason to trust "experts"

Complexity begets disengagement. Disengagement makes subversion and manipulation easier.
This is why good memes are simple.

iirc, Nick Land is also married to a jewess

Oh fuck they actually name us. Incorrectly - typical of (((them))), but /Pol [sic] gets an actual shout-out as one of the world's leading suppliers of "misguided 17 year olds from Wisconsin." Toppest of keks. Man these faggots really hate the Midwest, don't they?

I take issue with that. Anarcho-capitalism would work in a highly rural society with low population density. Especially given modern fabrication, communication and transportation technology. Montana isn't that far off from that reality now.

The problem is that arriving at such a society would necessitate killing off ~90% of the population in general and essentially 100% of the shitskins in particular. Urban anarchism would not work, but rural anarchism has potential.

Excuse me, but I feel like I'm missing the picture here. Accelerationism is based on the precept of "riding the tiger" am I right? Basically riding out the wave of degeneracy so you can build society up again when the time comes to fight back? Why in the everloving fuck are they going against their own cardinal rules then? The time has come to fight back and instead of doing so they instead want to accelerate further into degeneracy? I want to hear from an advocate of these people exactly what the difference between them and the satanist commies that are out there rioting is. Because right now it seems like they're just as pozzed in the neghole as any other SJW.

If now isn't the time to fight back, when will it be the time to fight back? Its going to be never, isn't it? You never want to fight back and you are pretty much just calling yourselves acclerationists because you just want to be fucking degenerate scum until the day you die. You never want to build anything up, you just want everything to burn forever. Fucking kike.

I have more men with bigger gun than anyone in the nonsciety formed by the anarcho part of ancap. What's stopping me from taking over and introducing feudalism?

They are now just inventing completely unrelated reasons to let niggers cornhole their old ladies.

I know that there are people who do this sort of thing, and that these people probably fall in line more with Leftism than the opposition. But calling them cucks - that's essentially a metaphor for how Leftists want to sell out what is rightfully theirs for the benefit of others. But, is actual cuckoldry on the decline? Why are they now trying to sell cuckdom as a solution to their political predicament?

It's like they're pushing their own irrelevance.

Why do they keep copying the shit we're doing?
They're trying to fight us on our terms, and they'll lose every time.

UBI is communism renamed.
Feels good man

How dare you!
Land's philosemitism is *nothing* to do with living with, and having 2 mischlings by Anna Greenspan. He arrived there by P U R E R E A S O N

Other people with guns forming a coalition to defeat you. Like they would right now in Montana.

Just because there isn't a state doesn't mean there isn't a community. State != Nation. This are two very different things. And rural areas have very tightknit communities - unlike urban areas. Ironically, spreading people out ultimately brings them closer together. For instance, if you pass a car by the side of the road in Montana, you stop and render aid. There is no law that requires it. It's a moral imperative and everybody does it. In fact, you usually have to station one person at the rear to keep waving on vehicles so they won't stop too.

What happens if an army from outside comes? They fight it. They might lose, true, but they might win. And the potential for loss is no reason not to fight. A conquerer has to win every battle. A defender only has to win one.

So not only are you braindead enough to ignore what I said, you're also saying you're a death cultist.

You are the perfect average lolbergturdian/ancap.

Nick Land is permabanned from the Saxon club tbqh. He obsessed with the culminating post-Cromwellian Whiggishness in a millenarian techno-frenzy, it makes him the Brit equivalent of a fucking Jacobin.

meth-augmented reason no less

No a defender has to win every battle too.

Only the smart leftists (hey there are maybe a few…) go that in depth. The mass just thinks the president is a dictator who decides everything and since Trump is president now it means we have a far right nazi government, which is obviously not the case.

If they're smart then they won't be on the political left which has eroded into a front for communism and communism..

Ancap literally is feudalism, or proto-feudalism.

Sir Robert Filmer did nothing wrong

Yeah, obviously. By "smart" I meant those with at least a capacity to think, like Noam Chomsky or something. Zizek, for example, basically endorsed Trump, bringing much butthurt to the likes of Holla Forums.

The "an" part of "ancap" means Anarcho.
That's not feudalism or proto-feudalism. And the reason I said feudalism myself is because its the logical next step after an anarcho society. Any anarchic society will have 1 phase of anarchy and then an indeterminable (but short) amount of time later have 2 phases of new government (which isn't anarchy).

First you get an anarchic society.
Second someone gets a "bigger gun", destroys/enslaves the anarchic society and creates feudalism.
Thirdly the feudalistic society evolves and you have created a new oligarchy.

Anarchists are retards who don't understand that anarchy is unsustainable, because they have no concept of a bigger whole.

Oh okay, people capable of thought, but refusing to stop and think about their views and what they stand for. I guess I can compromise and agree with you.

Look at this and you will know the answer.

memes are like ancient stories and fables of the past. They teach a lesson.

How can these commies create memes when they do not believe in objective truth?

They are trying to build a society totally different from the ones humans have created themselves denying human nature.

Our memes, have some objective truth in them, even IF they lie. they have no consensus, where we just say what most people think but are too afraid to say.

Kill all lefties.

You can't create a meme. They just kind of happen

They should at least try to understand what a meme is in the first place.
The only meme Holla Forums has is the very true meme that their memes suck.

This you don't force a meme you can't really perhaps the act of forcing the meme becomes the meme like Milhouse. The meme is the peoples will, their hearts and their minds coming together to create something beyond them.

And since the people will never accept communism…

Yes, and anarcho anything is an impossibility. Ancap is an abstract ideology that can only ever exist on paper and in the minds of autists. It's similar to communism in that way. In practice, any attempt at ancap would be feudalism.

Leftism comes from holding certain values. Values cannot be arrived at rationally. Doesn't matter how intelligent a person is, they can hold dumb values.

Indeed. I can only imagine the insane level of courage and determination needed to join such a resistance movement that refuse submission to the the mainstream nationalist NWO that opposes diversity and want closed borders.

Why do leftists love Stirner so much? Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't Stirner's utopia reward might above all else, while stamping out any sense of forced equality as a mere spook?

Nah, I don't buy it, this is some of you guys fucking with them. It sounds like someone burned out because they're not cool anymore. But there's not alternative path it's exactly the same old shit from the last iteration.

Yes, and it's worth noting what that change is, at least in this militant strain of leftism. I think it's encapsulated in the phrase "If nature is unjust, change nature." That means, rather than simply denying nature, it means embracing that nature and diverting resources to changing that nature. Imagine a bio-engineered feminism.

However, realistically I think this means a new meme will end up being inserted into mainline leftism, which will be that "Change nature" policy. Up to this point leftists have been comfortable simply denying reality, because it could be easily kept at bay by propping up a simulation through media and education. With the emergence of the internet it is no longer possible to control that flow of information, so reality is starting to protrude quite obviously into leftist memespace. This means that the "Change nature" meme is poised to become widespread, because its the perfect answer to this problem leftism has always had with nature.

I do not think the application of this will be very advanced though. Most likely, this just means leftists trying to make AI's that will subjugate white men as slaves for all minorities. Y'know, in order to "Change nature." The "deny reality" meme is just not adaptive anymore, technology has eroded the conditions it wad dependent on to be promoted. It implies leftists becoming magicians, but worse because they will be focusing their efforts on the attempt to rewrite the fundamental laws of nature. They will be summoning into being entities far more malevolent, and powerful, than Moloch. If Nick Land is associated with this (and I suspect he is) it would be Choronzon.

We're going to need more Kek.

Yes, he's quite an admirer of the Jews. But I wouldn't label him a philosemite, it's more of the admiration you have for a worthy enemy. Land is 110% Anglo Atlantaean.

From the Midwest living in LA, it's surprising the amount of casual prejudice against the Midwest you hear.

Accelerationism posits that there are fundamental processes underlying society that dictate the relative distribution of wealth, status, power, etc. This underlying process is capitalism and monkey politics - there's not much you can do about monkey politics, but you can make the process of capital go faster. That means accelerating processes of capital so that their effects are felt more intensely and deeply by society. The faster this goes, the quicker and more likely the whole system is to break, at which point a new system can be implemented in the ruins. Not really about "riding the tiger," more like prodding the tiger with a taser so it gets pissed off. That's the more orthodox version of it.

Holla Forums practices a kind of accelerationism with regards to leftist politics when it gives energy to leftist movements that will end up alienating more people from it.

tl;dr Nick Land is one of the most interesting people in the world but it's complicated

A quick tl;dr of Nick Land's madman magic strategy:

1) Devise a universal magical system that can incorporate any other
2) Summon into being every god that you can
3) ???
4) Profit

I bring this up because I suspect Kek was summoned in part by Land's magical system. He actually lays it all out right here:

http:// www.cold-me.net/polytics/

Whatever its specific variants, the practice of hyperstition necessarily involves three irreducible ingredients, interlocked in a productive circuit of simultaneous, mutually stimulating tasks.

1. N u m o g r a m
Rigorous systematic unfolding of the Decimal Labyrinth and all its implexes (Zones, Currents, Gates, Lemurs, Pandemonium Matrix, Book of Paths …) and echoes (Atlantean Cross, Decadology …).

The methodical excavation of the occult abstract cartography intrinsic to decimal numeracy (and thus globally ‘oecumenic’) constitutes the first great task of hyperstition.

2. M y t h o s
Comprehensive attribution of all signal (discoveries, theories, problems and approaches) to artificial agencies, allegiances, cultures and continentities.
The proliferation of ‘carriers’ (“Who says this?”) - multiplying perspectives and narrative fragments - produces a coherent but inherently disintegrated hyperstitional mythos while effecting a positive destruction of identity, authority and credibility.

3. U n b e l i e f
Pragmatic skepticism or constructive escape from integrated thinking and all its forms of imposed unity (religious dogma, political ideology, scientific law, common sense …).
Each vortical sub-cycle of hyperstitional production announces itself through a communion with ‘the Thing’ coinciding with a “mystical consummation of uncertainty” or “attainment of positive unbelief.”

Hyperstition through CCRU (Cybernetic Culture Research Unit):

1. Element of effective culture that makes itself real.

2. Fictional quantity functional as a time-traveling device.

3. Coincidence intensifier.

4. Call to the Old Ones.

No.

is it really you

They already have this set up in transhumanism.

Yeah. That must be why he married one.

Which is essentially Jewish.

You fucking what?

It is essentially Jewish, yes. Makes sense you would like Land if you can't see this.

But leftists and transhumanism do not get along at the moment. If this principle of mainline leftism changes, it opens an entirely new dimension for leftists to work towards their goals.

Land obviously doesn't subscribe to the most reductionist form of Joos!

Jews are Atlantaeans, but not all Atlantaeans are Jews. C'mon, this is basic. You don't have to be on Land's side to admit there's a difference. It's not suprising to find two Atlantaean races co-mingling often.

Land's magical system can be documented going back to the early 00's. One way or another Holla Forums's magic is interacting with Land's. If you think Land's magic is irrelevant or orthogonal to Kek, then you need to explain where the difference lies.

Superior memetics.

The fundamental contradiction is still at work. It is simply more of the same liberal deterritorialisng ethos that ends in abject machinic slavery at the hands of ethno and/or ideological capital. Because these capital formations need that deterritorialisation of relations, form, and cosmic order for its own capture purposes. It's not a given though, mercantile elites can be stopped, perhaps by cyclic forces of over-deterritorialisation. Depends on your view of how much control is being applied to the processees at hand.

I don't buy xenofeminism's fundamental premise really, as it just seems like more of the same lacklustre Prometheanism (that is always all too conveniently deterritorialising for the sake of capital). I'm not saying a change of nature should not or cannot occur, just that there needs to be a more rigorous transcendental order. The flaw within the leftist critique of capital is that it is necessarily, and rigorously patriarchal and based on the essentialism of form. This couldn't be further form the truth to my mind.

It's more of the same along a particular dimension, yes, that's what makes it leftist. But it is different in this regard, that it would actively combat nature instead of ignoring it as basically an exogenous variable.

I agree, it amounts to characterizing a very real, alienating force with a boogeyman that doesn't actually exist, resulting in all this confusion. (Marxism is evil, but that doesn't mean capitalism isn't a supreme force of alienation.) So sure, if they summoned AI's into existence merely in order to enslave white men (the obvious goal of this Left-Accelerationism) it will end up working against them because it can only represent innately alien forces. But I don't like the idea of having to be enslaved in the process of getting there.

I suppose for a mass cultural movement that is true, I was going to say they've been combatting nature for a while now, with xenoestrogens etc., but that is a different more secluded culture. This is just mainstreaming it. I guess the fangs are being bared.

en-gb.facebook.com/viralpraxis/

wew, they're calling nazis cucks.

I'll never understand why leftards have this weird attachment to Stirner. Equality and Inalienable Human Rights are the biggest spooks of all.

I'd like to point to whoever made this the Bajorans are religious, nationalist conservatives

I don't know why I either, all I ever heard from irl leftists was contempt for Stirner. He gets attacked in the German Ideology too iirc. It wasn't until I witnessed Holla Forums for the first time that I saw lefties being that overly enamoured by him, unless it is just them making memmies.

For 300+ million people? Kek have fun at your bread lines you filthy fucking communists.

Why not weaponize him against Holla Forums?

It makes no sense. Stirner basically opposed all society, including egalitarian society. He writes against communism in Ego and its own. I think they just like using the word 'spook'.

because they're immune to it
must we post the meme about hands, jelly and arguing with them

Thing is, this will just be realized as brute violence. For all the sophistication of their words, since all they have is a direct assault on nature, the only manifestation it can take is incendiary. If this takes hold, it will spread (literally like fire) while quickly exhausting the source. If Holla Forums could ride out the storm (a civil war, basically) we would emerge on top because we have greater asabiyah while the left would be completely liquidating theirs in a futile attempt to perturb the right. Leftists are in decline because they've already exhausted what energy could be captured from productive processes, all they have left are reserves but no more sources of production. All means of legitimacy production (memes) are firmly under the grasp of rightist magicians.

The left is bolstered by the CIA - on the other hand, we memed the FBI into one of us. A clear inequality of powers.

But I do not relish a war. We're some of the most obvious targets in the case of war.

Stirner is basically a whiny version of Nietzsche for hipsters. I can summarize all of his work right now: "Society can't tell me what to do!"

They've latched onto spook because it's a way to claim victory in a debate without presenting an actual argument. Just call the opposing positions and their foundations spooks as if that invalidates them any more than the concept is inherently self-defeating. Essentially, you can never propose a point, only reject the points of others. It's perfect for the mindless scum of modernity.

The only trouble is, the more the military is automated and the more C2 structures are placed gradually into fewer & fewer hands of deep state leftist transhumanists like the CIA, the more that solidarity will become irrelevant. If they can hold off for long enough, they can win.

True, and have fun with that lol

says the ivory tower manifesto

It depends. The fewer hands the power is held in, the less margin of error before the whole system tobbles. The Soviets clustered the power of decision making and violence in a few select hands. They had to co-opt existing powerstructures in order to build their powerbase, without spreading the power from a few select hands. The Centralasian Khans kept their dynasties, but where required to undergo training at military academies, as to become a part of the system. When infighting took off in the late 80's at the party-top, that in turn meant that huge swats of the soviet system could not be counted on by any part of the elitist powerstruggle. Why would the Uzbek meddle in centralized politics, when they themselves where marginalised? Its basically the same shit that happens in the EU at the moment. EU has 26+ borderagencies, and no one who want to stick out their neck for the central administration. You cant marginalize everyone and expect anyone to come running when you need them to.

If CIA eventually becomes the deep state, it would only be a matter of years before said structure would tumble under menial infighting between key-mambers. Erdogan, Putin, Hitler and Mousulini all understood how fragile ultimate power really is. They have all gone to great lengths to have popular party structures in place. If nothing else, as insurance policy. But primarily to ensure that millions of people will take to the street and defend the system the second it whobbles. Even with the help of universities, its extremely unlikely that the CIA will be apple to pull it off. Like the EU, the CIA is founded with a structural contempt for its fellow man.

Bajorans are Space Bosnians.

Ewoks are Space Amerindian Pygmies.

That is the entire point. Before I broke out of the nihilist shitheap of a worldview that a CA upbringing gave me I thought I was an idiot because when I would read (((literature))) I would have immense trouble understanding it. I realized that that is actually on purpose. It's meant to impress the simple minded into rather than to actually be understood.

MMMEEAAAAAAAAAAAT

Doesn't altwoke just mean you are still asleep? :^)

They are the sleepers that have chosen to return to their tumultuous nightmare. They have heard the alarms that roused so many others, including many Holla Forumsacks, to awaken but have instead tried to snooze the alarm in futility.
They are the bleary-eyed sleeper that is vaguely aware of the waking world, but is desperately clinging to an already fading dream, as if to say: "just five more minutes…"

I think this is basically correct. It is possible for deep state forces to use emerging technologies to entrench their power, but it comes at the cost of making the whole system more fragile. I think we will eventually see a disintegration of these very deep state forces as a result of trying to handle these emerging technologies.

Technology is a Faustian bargain, it always ends up devouring its makers.

Stirner was the only anarchist Bowden found interesting.

Transhumanism is itself leftist.

Fuck off faggot.

Basic what? Nobody even knows what the fuck you are talking about. "Atlantaean" is not a standard term anywhere.

I think (know) that Land himself is irrelevant, and that his postmodern obscurantist "magical system" is as well.

More like, altretard. Shit is a halfchan post by a furry. These faggots can't even tie their shoes and yet these delusions assholes are all, do this, do that… which just comes down to, lie. Yeah, that will show us… how fucking weak.