Really makes one ponder

Really makes one ponder

Other urls found in this thread:

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1856/04/14.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(disambiguation)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That you have to attack his lineage tells us that you have no real argument against his ideas.

Also, his upbringing was entirely Christian. He was only ethnically Jewish.

Sure does.

But he didn't even practice Judaism. He said religion was the opiate of the masses.

huh. and you go back THAT many generations, randomly switching between patrilineage and matrilineage. by the time you get to 1380, there should be hundreds of thousands of people on that chart, so it's not surprise you find one chain, assuming it's authentic, that supports your narrative.

Marx was also born into a Lutheran Family and hated jews.

Who the hell cares.

Your source is bad and you should feel bad.

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1856/04/14.htm

I care
i

stop it, you're just embarrassing yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(disambiguation)

FYI: 'holocaust' was a Franco-Latin word first recorded in the early 11th century, used to define 'the complete burning (of)', and was first used to describe Nazi German persecution of Jews, homosexuals, Poles, the disabled and gypsies in a 1942 issue of News Chronicle, a Brittish news paper.

Not surprised a stormcuck wouldn't fact check before sharing with us his conspiracy theories.

holy shit that first pic has mad typos nigga.

nazis believe that religion and all culture is inherited genetically.
in their religion they consider this "science".

in nazi religion you also begin to exist before your parents have sex and that you play an active role in the act, which is why they say they are "proud to be "

This is some high level shit they basically picked up Aristotle's potential and inserted it into Plato's world of ideas holy fuck fampai

What are these Holla Forums spammers all the time?
Every day I see some edgester trying to b8
Don't you have a "hitler did nothing wrong" thread to attend, bucko?

bump

ITT: polyp ass burger thinks everybody thinks the same as him and that calling whatever he dislikes a jew using a played-out catchphrase everybody's sick of, is intellectual checkm8

Sage, report, hide.