Justin Roiland, creator of Rick and Morty is a pedophile

twitter.com/SoyBros/status/916536633037434880

archive.fo/ebQDa

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme.com/my-new-life-in-japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That thot about to get a double dose of Rick Sharia

17 is legal in most states, and they didn't even sext from the screenshot you posted. I just don't give a fuck about this. Whore just wants attention. Even if I hate Rick and Morty, stop trying to build up literally whos. This was slightly stupid of him to do, but again, who cares?

Really shines a new light on this "joke"… I am absolutely disgusted that I laughed at a pedo's sick in joke about child rape.
#notmyfavouriteshowanymore

Who
Could
Have
Guessed?

Jesus Christ what the fuck

Not really pedo, but that's still pretty perverse and pathetic.

I had the tiniest part of a smile at the "let it happen" part. But that is flat out uncomfortable. I can't enjoy gross out humour anymore, if I ever did. Its try hard and edgy at its core.

DUDE, CHILD RAPE, LMAO is something only (((Hollywood))) would produce as "humour".

You seem surprised a guy who made cartoons about naked children eating shit and abducted rape kids being skinned alive could make it big in (((hollywood)))

It's all just cool edgy fun. Saying anything other than out and out praise of women and minorities isn't ok though and anyone who does should have their career ended.

His worst crime is his cringeworthy game.

he really reused a lot of characters

amerifats are funny

According to her gofundme page, her name is
Victoria Jean Llewellyn (possibly fake.)
gofundme.com/my-new-life-in-japan

Justin’s comment:

No proof whatsoever that it's actually him, so who gives a shit

Listen and believe, you sithlord!

pretty based response, fuck this stupid whore

Hes done

Check out this triggered normiecuck

WOW! DISGUSTING!

wow really makes you think

hes really just a cringy faggot. watch some of h3h3s podcasts he's in; he will do a bunch of weird voices (not rick or mortys) and then apologize after. he's a weirdo fuck and got triggered by cuckchan's trolling.

>making all of this degenerate shit is fine to (((adult swim)))
Really naked you think

Jews really are sick. Hitler wouldn't have allowed this.

So the question is did he *succeed* in hooking up with her?

i don't care that the creator of my favorite cartoon tv show is a pedophile, i want my szechuan sauce
WHERE'S MY SZECHUAN SAUCE?
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

somewhere in the last decade, the establishment tricked a vocal minority of young online beta males into acting like the next Moral Majority assholes. i wonder if you know how much worse your lives are going to get?

fuck off pedoshit

there's no planet where 17 year olds and pedophilia should be in the same sentence, maybe Tumblr, I know Holla Forums is full of baby boomers who act like Tumblrinas, but still, this is a stupid descriptor for what this thread is describing, on DM she admits she was going ot be 18 when she was at the party

fuck off pedoshit

This.

great argument

that might explain this

Yeah, 17 isn't pedophilia. But considering that the show is based on a short where Doc makes Morty suck his balls and , it's a fair assessment to make.

just seems like an edgy joke, I don't like this guy, but this a dumber conclusion than thinking pizza was a code word in the Podesta e-mails

Are you sure this guys isn't Jewish?

He's not Jewish, just Californian.

I find it odd that its roiland and not dan "my friends send shit and dick picks to women and I condone it" harmon who is being accused of being a deviant. Watching community again dan is the one more likely to be akin to a pedo or sexual assaliant, if not rapist.

he's a piece of shit for being a Clinton crony, but you have no evidence of that in specific
pizzagate was a fucking LARP, and it still is one, I was there since thread 1, there's no substantive evidence of anything, even the innuendo presented is basically non-existant, if you want to investigate pedos, go after the person who raped Corey Haim or other pedowood people with actually evidence against them

this is what tinfoil retards that now inhabit Holla Forums believe, this is why I can't take you fucks seriously anymore, you don't care about the truth or facts at all, it's a RELIGION as previously pointed out

lol, stay mad kiddy diddler

are you fucking retarded?

how did pizzagate call out pedos exactly? what real evidence do they have that isn't a LARP? have you ever considered the fact that inventing a red herring for autists to embarrass their selves over maybe be a strategy to marginalize them? Fuck, in the thread there was someone actually suggesting Domino's could be apart of some pedo network or something.

Aw, look at you doubling down, it's adorable.

you've not argued against any of my points, guess you're conceding pizzagate is a LARP then, if there was anything to prove it, you would have said so already

You could tell it was a bs because it only focused on Democrats when the Republicans have been raping children since at least the 80's, this issue is the glue thay holds the kosher sandwich together. The cases with hard evidence were ignored too. There probably was something to the initial claims like the cp server in hawaii and the well connected guy selling "broken hard drives" but it was immediately subverted with "muh pizza".

its crazy how well this fits

step 1: destroy roiland's career (even though going after a 17 year old doesn't make you a pedo)
step 2: all the women writers roiland recently hired take over the show completely
step 3: R&M becomes so shitty that even the die-hard fans stop watching
step 4: R&M gets cancelled
let's make it happen boys!

R&M is shit, but not that shit that I would think this is morally justified

Tbh I'm having a bit of a mental breakdown. Just how many fucking people out there are pedos? I thought it was < 1% but after these revelations and the Weinstein leaks I'm starting to wonder if most of my friends and family are pedos.

we are the majority and your days of blocking access to cunny are over pigboy

>Tbh I'm having a bit of a mental breakdown. Just how many fucking people out there are pedos? I thought it was < 1% but after these revelations and the Weinstein leaks I'm starting to wonder if most of my friends and family are pedos.
Well, Justin Roiland isn't one apparently.

This is another false attack lobbed by Rick and Morty hater trolls on the dark web. These people are just jealous of the overnight success that Rick and Morty has become, and they can't stand to see their favorite show seem trivial in comparison. R&M is GOAT, get over it already.