How are (most of) you people not basically Holla Forums

how are (most of) you people not basically Holla Forums
- against refugees
- against homosexuals
- against "degeneracy" (pro traditionalism)

kys

okay then

guess the only sane people are those not involved in either left or right

I don't know whats worse the revisionist or the awful nazbol scum

fuck this shit any self respecting communist shouldn't be against such things

Can we delete these shitposts and stop sliding the board

so can we then get rid of all these fucking revisionist and rightist

bump

I'm only against refugees tbh.

If you saw more than 2 posts on this board, you'd notice the only people against these things are Holla Forumsyp intruders and a handful of tankies/nazbols. "Tradition", nationalism, and anti gay paranoia are all widely mocked here.

immigration is a complex issue, but no one here is against refugees
No one here does this
degeneracy is a meaningless word. most people here support something that Holla Forums would call degenerate, but we don't support everything that has ever been called fun stuff, and no one here is pro-tradition.

A lot of this is the case of falseflagging by Holla Forums, (mis)appropriation of leftist terminology, and liberals recently turned opportunists. So little do they conceal the reactionary character of their criticism that their chief accusation against the bourgeoisie amounts to this, that under the bourgeois regime a class is being developed, which is destined to cut up root and branch of the old order of society. What they upbraid the bourgeoisie with is not so much that it creates a proletariat, as that it creates a revolutionary proletariat. In short, they wanted capitalism without capitalism.

We don't want people to be refugees. We wish to resolve the cause of them havign to be refugee, rather than ignoring the cause and trying to solve the result.

Also, most people here are against economic immigrants, which are not refugees, and anyone who uses their brain for one second understands that you cannot help the impoverished population by taking in a small fraction of them (which get "replenished" at a faster rate than we can take in). By taking them in you anger part of your society, or make them scared or whatever, you burden whatever is left of the welfare system while driving down wages. Using that money for humanitarian help in the places they come from would be much more helpfull and a permanent solution, which would stop these people from being forced to leave their family, friends, cities, villages, society, country and culture to go to a place that is alien to them which don't really want them there in the first place.

wrong turn, Holla Forums is that way.

Who was the man in OP's pic?

Not against refugees, against immigration.
Not against homosexuality, against idpol at the expense of class struggle.
I honestly don't know what you mean with pro traditionalism.

Samuel Hydenberg, radical feminist and social justice activist

because pol is here constantly to shitpost and there are some that have been "converted" but are completely bankrupt of theory

We are against how Europe has chosen to deal with the crisis and how the US will continue to feed it; we bear no ill will toward the people forced to flee their country because of freedum bombs.
Since fucking when?

Being a leftist doesn't oblige you to follow these opinions, there's a reason we've got the "Christian Commie" flag.
Besides shitposting.

OP, don't be a faggot, this board is obviously just commie/anarchist pol, it's in the goddamn name.

Most of us came from 4ch/lit/

Read "against the double blackmail" by zizkek

Read Lacan

We are against human intellectual fun stuff aka pol

Mods you woke the meme yourself
KNOW SUFFER THE MEME

Is this a wordfilter?

now *

wew

Aren't gems genderless? How are you going to be in lesbians with someone who has no gender?

I must be thinking of the other L word.

Stop forcing that shit you Islamic retrograde.

Lubricated?

Degeneracy

Degenerate

The mods filtered the word i wanted to say to fun and the context was too good to not do some memeing

bitch I'm a gay degenerate refugee ess-jay-dubya

gtfo my board Holla Forums

Tankie opinions =! opinions of everybody on Holla Forums

a couple people here are Holla Forums converts so for a lot of those folks here anti-idpol means pro-traditionalism (they're usually authoritarians as well. often the only reason why they no longer call themselves fascist is because they like the commie asthetic better). Many more are Holla Forums b8ers.

Personally I don't have as much of a problem with idpol though a lot of lefties elsewhere take it way too seriously. It's never a focus of mine, and ultimately I don't think of it as a separate entity from class war so much as an aspect of it.

That being said, the vast majority of people here do not fit your description.

also:

left and right are relative terms. there is no "middle" really. If you mean people who side with the establishment when it comes to politics, in most cases I'd hardly call them sane.

I'd suggest you go back to reddit. They have some great discussions on horseshoe theory and why capitalism isn't perfect but there's no better alternative.

I'm not against any of these and I think most people who are are just Holla Forums trolling us fam

The only Holla Forums tier belief i have is that there some races are more intellegent than others BUT i dont believe it's permanant or anything like that.

Read a god damn book. Also I for one agree with none of those statements. Pretty much only the tankies do. All the tankies are retarded and tell you to "read Lenin" when they themselves have never actually read Lenin (true story for at least 4 tankie posters)

Anyway

Like the other guy said, kill yourself

Why did you bump this garbage thread?

not true

I bump what I like and converse with whom I please

living up to your flag

i like you