Wh doesn't Holla Forums

Have any love for /storytime/?

>>>/storytime/

Becuase it takes away from active users and general overall activity.

whatever happened to comfy discussions?

But I do love it, I did some storytimes there but didn't complete my last one because it became impossible for me to upload large files on Holla Forums large meaning >1 MB thanks to Codemonkey.

Also
Don't talk about what you don't know, faggot.

I'm too used to storytimes on Holla Forums itself and I always forget it exists. Maybe we should have a set of links to sister boards like on /tg/.
It's still is a nice repository for stories, though. I was going to bitch about the 2 years old sticky but it serves as a nice reminder of what happened to the site then.

/storytime/ is more of an archival board, unlike Holla Forums where storytime threads die when they have fulfilled their purpose or have reached the bump limit.
Agreed but someone should eventually tidy things up, I don't suppose there are moderators there so with the BO gone it might become a mess.

I go there on occasion. Some of the threads are broken though.

I just submitted a board claim. If I get it I'll fix it up.

they left for /storytime/
DO YOU SEE NOW?!

list them
I've been putting off fixing the alacrity issue ones and if you give me a list I'll fix em up soon as I can

… half the threads on the top of the catalog?
just click them and you'll see they 404.

Beautiful darkness is one of them. I'll check for any others.

Some of the broken threads: Lex Luthor Man of Steel, Nextwave Agents of H.A.T.E., Kravens Last Hunt Fearful Symmetry, Great Lake Avengers, Arkham Asylum Serious house on serious earth.

Otherwise I like your board dude and come on there occasionally. Astro City is awesome and I just began reading the Iron Fist thread and its pretty damn good. Thanks for your work and board dude.

Not the BO or the guy who just posted about it, but I fixed all the threads that 404ed.
Anyone can fix those threads by replacing 8ch.net in the URL by 8ch.net/mod.php?, logging in with "Anyone" as the username and "0" as the password, and replying. It's best to sage and then delete your post so it doesn't disrupt the order of the threads or leave any other trace.

neat

The fuck?

you misunderstand, I am not the BO.
as already pointed out you can do that, back in april some abandoned boards did not have BOs, or at least BOs that knew how to fix threads post april fools so the only thing bringing them back was anons that already knew how to fix the alacrity daemon

if you ever forget how its on the 404 page and on /poltech/

These instructions are all on the normal 404 page, but it's surprising that most anons don't know this trick

this one simple trick seems to be too hard for some anons

Beat you to it…
Any suggestions for the board?

Can you edit links to chapters/sections/etcetera into OPs, like the old BOs did?

I think I'll dump shit there from time to time. It's a nice place to share stories at the very least.

How about increasing the maximum number of pages?

Get in touch with Holla Forums's board owner, make is a sister board. Any storytimes should go on /storytime/ and we can just link them in a Holla Forums post, and discuss them here.

Will do.

Boo!

Ok then. I've checked /storytime/ and saw the threads I've mentioned got fixed.

I wrote a new sticky and indexed the chapters on some threads, drop by sometime.
>>>/storytime/9826

That's a stupid idea.

I'm actually the person that started the /storytime/ board back during the first major migration from 4chan, but I lost interest in it since nobody really seemed to be reading the comics I posted (several of which are still on there like the inFamous,Assasins Creed and the Wakfu tomes) it's just not really worth posting a storytime thread if there isn't a live audience to discuss it otherwise it's better to just have links to download the comics and read them at your own pace.