/SIG/ Self Improvement General - No blogposting edition

BLOGPOST IN THIS THREAD ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF EXPLAINING A SITUATION YOU NEED HELP FOR

Useful resources
>>>/polarchive/ - it contains many useful guides for when SHTF and for everyday life. Also, cool stuff, like gorilla warfare, epic haxing and d0xx1ng, OPsec, how to be a nurse and more, check it out it's super cool I swear!!!

>>>/fit/ - classical board, full of autists like you but with good physiques. Read the sticky, it often is enough to answer to 90% of your questions.

>>>/polblog/ - since you are probably a faggot, it would be useful to spew your dramas here instead of keeping it for yourself or leaking them when they are not needed.

Athletic contests (and combats of all kinds) have a powerful
influence in moulding for the better, the personnel of all participants
therein. He who must meet worthy antagonists face-to-face and defeat
them or be himself defeated, ennobles his own mentality — unconsciously.
Courage, coolness, intrepidity, purity of blood, the mental balance, are the
athlete’s first requisites. He must therefore be individualistic, self-reliant
and calmly resourceful; i.e. he must be brave.
The brave man is ever generous, frank, outspoken, dauntless. His
brow is open — his step fearless and firm — his bearing self-poised,
leonine. He looks at you without a tremor — sums you up at a glance, and
in business affairs, his ‘word of honor’ is more binding than a Shylock’s
sealed bond. He may not be an erudite philosopher — a profound scholar
— nor an eminent elocutionist — (nor be troubled over much with the
‘saving’ of his soul) but he is more than all that — H E IS A M AN . Hence,
everywhere he is first favorite, especially with the feminine gender —
whose sexual instincts are as true to Nature as the needle is to the pole.
What a tremendous difference is noticeable, between the self-
contained bearing of the bronzed soldier; and the creeping suavity of the
chalky-skinned shopkeeper — the vileness of the Hebrew money-lender
— the sweet milk-and-honeyness of the venomous pastor — the base
obsequiousness of the lean hireling — the boorishness of the ungainly
peasant — and the fat sleek cunning of the tax-eating political?

Other urls found in this thread:

deathblow-memorandum.blogspot.com/2016/07/habitual-enslavement-if-we-do-not-turn.html?m=0#comment-form
liverflushtruth.blogspot.hk/p/intrahepatic-stones-clinical-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Modern ‘kings’ are simulacra — dilettante,
scarecrows, — robed in purple, and paid liberal salaries to impersonate
regalism for the delectation of the vulgar. Marionettes are they! — fitted
only to lay foundation-stones — utter vicarious homilies — read off type-
written deceptions; or now and then dress up in swashbuckler
accoutrements, to review Messrs. Rothschild, Ikelheimer, Bleichroder &
Co.'s prætorian guards, marching by in serried column — with nodding
plumes and bannered panoply of war.

Formatting on the second part of your OP is fucking shit, I would rather read reddit spacing than that wall of garbage.

Athletic contests (and combats of all kinds) have a powerful influence in moulding for the better, the personnel of all participants therein.
He who must meet worthy antagonists face-to-face and defeat them or be himself defeated, ennobles his own mentality — unconsciously.
Courage, coolness, intrepidity, purity of blood, the mental balance, are the athlete’s first requisites. He must therefore be individualistic, self-reliant
and calmly resourceful; i.e. he must be brave.
The brave man is ever generous, frank, outspoken, dauntless. His brow is open — his step fearless and firm — his bearing self-poised, leonine. He looks at you without a tremor — sums you up at a glance, and in business affairs, his ‘word of honor’ is more binding than a Shylock’s sealed bond. He may not be an erudite philosopher — a profound scholar — nor an eminent elocutionist — (nor be troubled over much with the ‘saving’ of his soul) but he is more than all that — H E IS A M AN . Hence, everywhere he is first favorite, especially with the feminine gender — whose sexual instincts are as true to Nature as the needle is to the pole.
What a tremendous difference is noticeable, between the self-contained bearing of the bronzed soldier; and the creeping suavity of the chalky-skinned shopkeeper — the vileness of the Hebrew money-lender — the sweet milk-and-honeyness of the venomous pastor — the base obsequiousness of the lean hireling — the boorishness of the ungainly peasant — and the fat sleek cunning of the tax-eating political?

Stay in school, kids. Get good grades.

this is the blog thread?

Are you good looking or muscular?

i live in a rural area and there isn't a gym nearby. is there a workout routine that i can do at home with like some adjustable dumb bells or other cheap equipment?

i'm more muscular than the average guy but i'm not ripped. back in the day i had a 4 plate deadlift but i was fat. now i'm more lean but still got lovehandles. i've got a strong jaw and a more defined face than most guys. i'm just really autistic and to compensate for the many time i've dropped my spaghetti in the past, now i don't leave my shell at all

this is now a blog thread

Bodyweight exercises.

There's videos on YouTube for the various exercises targeting each body section.

Just run, do weightless pushups, crunches, and squats, along with some other bodyweight exercises if you need it. Really just doing those three and running will keep you in better physical shape than 90% of modern males.

If we do not turn our attention within we will allow old habits and set patterns to dominate us. Outside enemies are in many ways, reflections of our own negative mindsets. Our inner enemies are our closest enemies; our greatest enemy. Therefore, if we can control or destroy our inner enemies, then we can effectively deal with any problem or obstacle our outer enemy places before us. Many will not be able to change these negative habits and patterns as they are so used to giving in to them. For others, reflection will bring wisdom. They will come to see that they are falling again and again, and will long for real change. We may falter along the way, but we can and will emerge victorious!

1) I walk down the street.
There is a deep hole in the path
I fall in.
I am lost…I am hopeless.
It isn't my fault.
It takes me forever to find a way out.

2) I walk down the same street.
There is a deep hole in the path.
I pretend I don't see it.
I fall in again.
I can't believe I'm in the same place.
But it isn't my fault.
It still takes a long time to get out.

3) I walk down the same street.
I see it is there.
I still fall in…it's a habit
My eyes are open
I know where I am
It is my fault.
I get out immediately.

4) I walk down the same street.
I walk around it.

5) I walk down another street.

The purpose of reflection is to make real change. Only reflection can truly open your eyes to what you are doing, not only in your own life (health, financial matters, et cetera), but also how you effect others and how you react to, or deal with the current chaotic state of events (political activism et cetera). These are the moments when the former problematic, negative beliefs and/or deeds will crumble and you find yourself being transformed. You will emerge from a deeper reflection with a sense of disgust for your habitual patterns.

There is to be found great sadness and great joy with such a victorious emergence: sadness when you realize the futility of your old ways, and joy because of the greater vision that unfolds when you let go.

Our outer enemies want us to fall and fall again.

They want to offer us their solution.

You are playing into their hands.

Let us deliver them our solution!

This is the birth of a new and profound strength!

Courtesy of: deathblow-memorandum.blogspot.com/2016/07/habitual-enslavement-if-we-do-not-turn.html?m=0#comment-form

Sure. Check out this scoobysworkshop.com/home-workout-plans/
This is known to /fit/fags everywhere. He had a lot of other useful advices too in his sites, and a lot of videos explaining them.
Some of his advices are bullshit, in a sense that can be limiting, but nothing harmful.
I'll give you one.example: he suggests to don't eat egg-yolks.
I'll tell you to fucking.do it, they.have.been proven to.not be harmful and help your testosterone production.

Get a pull up bar that mounts on a door frame. If you can only have one piece of fitness equipment and you actually use it this will get you in better shape than pretty much anything else.

I'm not one to speak since I'm an out of shape depressed fatass again but I did pull ups every day a few years ago and went from not being able to do a single pullup to being able to do 10. Now I'm trying to get there again.

This routine is retarded, 3 days on then four days off? Plus cardio kills gains. Should have one day on then a day off repeat.

Better version

Look into dips and pullups, pushups are largely a meme exercise, you would be better off building some ghetto bench press like those nigs in africa who have flintstone weights.

I've got moderate acne in my early twenties and my hairline is slowly receding. What do?
I work out some and I do intermittent fasting. Was a lanklet until somewhat recently, been building muscle slowly via lifting.
Been trying to limit masturbation with some success. Going for another nofap run starting tonight.
I don't have time to visit the gym usually, is there any way to exercise everything I need to without dumbbells and other equipment?

Use clothes that fit you well, clean yourself, get a nice haircut (an SS like haircut), if you wear glasses get contact lenses, smell good.
Treat her like you would treat a friend. Be brave, read the introduction in the OP. Women want warriors and conquerors.

Very nice user!

This, read scooby's home workouts, he truly has everything you need
.>>9171114

Brosplits are not okay for newfags. If they can't go to the gym, they'd better do scooby's home routines. If they can, they should do something like Starting Strength or phrak's greyskull LP

I have a skincare routine in my PC. I'll post it tomorrow. Get an SS haircut.
I suggest you to build cheap used dumbells. To build mass you need to do progressive overload, and while you can do it as a beginner without weights, simply adding reps or adding leverage, after 10-12 reps you can't add more without it being detrimental. Read ss.fitness for more information

Alternatively, a lot of parks have pull-up bars. I found one locally that has some nice ones and the kid monkey bars can also be useful. Go in the mornings and you won't have to see another soul.
By the way, being fat is in many ways a symptom of bigger problems. Obesity is a disease of starvation ( ironically enough ) and poor organ function. I would recommend looking into liver flushes every 4-6 weeks and a healthy intestinal cleanser like colosan powder ( both cheap ), in addition to the exercise.

liverflushtruth.blogspot.hk/p/intrahepatic-stones-clinical-study.html

kill yourself

I'll make a better thread next time adding more resources

no cardio == no stamina. if you want to bodybuild then leave out the cardio. if you want to fight, do cardio.

You can do both. Check out this guy

Is this a new kind of shilling? This is bot virtue signalling
We are preparing for war. The war is real

You just reminded me that the golden one won't be making video anymore.

He doesn't have access to weights so he can't do compound lifts beyond pullups and dips.

If user wants to get gains, doing three days of bodyweight and four days of cardio isn't the way to go.

Do you even know what virtue signaling is?
You seem to be sprouting this word like you first heard it today

my routine

i've fallen in and out of weightlifting several times and this is my latest iteration of rapid strength regain after quitting for a couple months over the holidays. although i'm trying to lose weight long-term, my weight's actually staying the same with just me looking more muscular in the mirror, so i suppose its more of a recomp.

just a couple weeks after i started back on this i saw jason blahhaha made a video saying low rep high volume was great for strength regaining for experienced lifters. not sure if that bolsters or hinders my claim, but i like the setup

not sure if it'd be good for the general person but for me itst working, feels like this is the time i'm going to hit 1pl8 ohp for reps finally. i've long lost my passion for working out, now the best i do is try to make it part of my weekly routine to fit it in when i've got the free time. you may not believe it but this workout routine takes me a solid hour to complete bc of the rests

Why OHP on both days?
And what about your back?

Stay mad, fag. >>>/fit/

>redirected me to /fit/ like he was redirecting me to the bog or to >>>/oven/
Maybe >>>/4chan/ may be a more appropriate board for you

Some of it may be virtue signaling, but still it's an overall benefit to hear of other anons getting stuff done. It can be inspiring.

The funny thing is that I specified on the OP to not blogpost, for the purpose of being a useful threads we useful guides. For example, if s guy from /baph/ wrote a guide about doxing it would have been amazing. Same for /k/. I wrote stuff about /fit/ because it's a must to reproduce, not being depressed and keep going with the fight.

i'm doing OHP on both days because i've never found bench press to do much for me. i did decline BB bench for a while once and i liked it a lot compared to flat (easier on my joints and i felt it hitting my chest harder) but its just too much effort to set up the rig at my uni gym. i'm not too big on having a big chest anyways and i like how OHP makes my triceps get hard and powerful. if i hit 135lbs for 8x3 in the next few months i'll be really happy, since that's always been a goal of mine to be repping out 1pl8 on OHP.

regarding back, day A's deadlift volume hits my back like a sledgehammer. volume deadlifts also make your traps explode when you first do them, try it. i originally had 2xF pullups on day B but i'm just too tired to do it after the main sets. so im basically just hitting back once a week which i know isn't as effective as 2x/wk but i'd have to shuffle things around or do preworkout or something and i decided to just keep it barebones. if i was recommending the program to someone i'd tell them to add in pullups on that day B

Do chinups on deadlift day. You need something for your biceps, as a man

the >front squat part made me think that this is a troll post, almost responded seriously

i agree i should be doing chinups but i think deadlift days the wrong one to put them on.. i suppose i could try doing them as the first thing rather than at the end. regarding biceps i've never liked hitting muscles that minor. the only time i really made my biceps grow noticeably was when i did a lot of high volume, sloppy barbell curls and it was more effort than it was worth. it was mostly inflammation and puffy muscle, none of it was the hard explosive muscle that i like. like i said i'm gonna be cutting so i'm trying to focus on the core lifts. probably going to have to go down to 175lbs to get rid of the love handles, lowest i've ever gone was 182lbs

Here's my routine
AxBxCxx
A:
Flat Bench press 3x5
Incline bench 5x10
Flys 5x10 (low to high to target upper chest)
Triceps pulldowns 5x10 (skullcrushers hits triceps better but it started hurting my elbows)
Bicep curl 3x10

B:
Deadlift 3x5
Lowbar squat 3x3 (butt explodes and makes me look weird if I do more than 3 reps)
Dumbell static holds 60sec, 45sec, 30sec (for grip)
Calf raises 5x15 (for chicken calves)

C:
OHP 3x5
Dumbell OHP 5x10
Pullups 5x10
Barbell row 5x10
Dumbbell lateral raises 5x15

I recommend you don't do decline bench or anything that targets lower chest, I used to do 4x8 dips with a few plates chained around my waist until I cracked my sternum due to a dip station that was too wide and years later I still look like I have boobs because my lower chest is so big.

Idk I treat squats as an assistance exercise for deadlift and lowbar helps deadlift more than front in my experience.

Just get a pull up bar to fit in your doorframe and do them whenever you feel like it at home rather than trying to do them after deadlifting.

i thought i felt like my chest was about to crack doing weighted dips too so i quit them pretty quick, but i thought i was just being paranoid..
about front squats, i also heard elliot hulse say this a long while back and i just now get what he means, that they help you stand up tall. lately i've noticed that i'm walking around with better posture and not as hunched over. it makes sense too, when you're front squatting that's the muscles being worked. you're forcing yourself to stay upright rather than bend over
and about the pullup bar i don't like those at home ones, they fucked up my mom's door frame and she's still sour at me bc of it. something that i really like are low rep count, moderate volume weighted pullups. it's really fun to do a pullup with a 45 around your bollocks. might start back on those

STFU with your bodybuilding bullshit faggot. All advance athletes/olympic weightlifters/powerlifters all work on GPP. To many gym bros do nothing but liftweights and end up having to wait 3-5 minutes after 5 reps before another set; which is pathetic.

To all anons who go to the gym work on your GPP. This will increase your work capacity/help with recovery. Farmers walks/sled pulls/prowler pushes/jump rope/shadow boxing even high volume calisthenics are all great GPP work. Do one or a combination of these 2-4 times a week.

VERY IMPORTANT ABOUT GPP is that it's not about setting records, it's about recovery and increasing work capacity. You need to break a sweat but do not beat yourself up; that's what the gym is for.

we need a board just for self improvement

did mods anchor the gay furry spam thread that stayed up for days? might still be up, haven't even checked. bunch of fat, weak crypto-kikes that get triggered when they see others improving themselves physically

I think an user tried a few months ago
>>>/overman/

Interesting point about being hunched over, I've noticed this recently. I'll try front squats instead for a few weeks and see what happens. Weighted Pullups feel badass for sure.

There is one and it has existed since 2014, >>>/improve/ .

how do I make my hair look nice while taking my patrol cap on and off? some sort of flexible hair gel?

Why did this get anchored? Wtf

Shave your head

how the fuck do i stop drinking soda? i have tried multiple times and sometimes i can go 2-3 months without it but i always break down and start drinking it again. water is boring and soda tastes so good. what are some good alternatives? i was thinking about switching it with propel or something

Mineral water with cordial/fruit juice concentrate

does anyone have iron pill reading list from last improve thread ? the one that begun with seek freedom and become a slave to your desires, seek discipline and you will find your liberty. ?