Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert planning a new fake grassroots movement

Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert will be going live with a new "grassroots" movement to rile up leftists

A friend of mine works at Business Insider, and that person has informed me that Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert are starting a fake grassroots movement to rustle up more opposition to Trump. This movement is called "fire the fool" and they are planning marches and demonstrations on April Fool's Day. So far it doesn't seem to have hit any media outlets, as they want to artificially bolster the activity on the twitter page before letting anyone cover it so that it looks like there is already organic interest. I'm not sure how big this thing will get, but it can be stopped before it picks up steam if we reveal that it's being directed by powerful media players and not actually a grassroots movement. It seems they're very afraid of this as the twitter page is already trying to convince people Maddow has nothing to do with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FIRE_THE_FOOL
firethefool.com/
archive.is/yZFJy
twitter.com/craigab1?lang=en
archive.is/Cw6aw
archive.is/CvkHq
archive.is/V1aQf
archive.is/HwC04
archive.is/oqeg8
archive.is/yx7jI
archive.is/rmczo
archive.is/4nSQ2
archive.is/dPwWy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_(disambiguation)
archive.is/ib3pT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Alpha_Phi
archive.is/pNpy6
books.google.com/books?id=mAdUqLrKw4YC&pg=PA1487&lpg=PA1487&dq=pineapple slang&source=bl&ots=t2S86MkfvL&sig=5i-XePOxjVxGk1aC7UecosLSt7w&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6pYGbhvrRAhUJw1QKHb3bBgkQ6AEIhAEwFA#v=onepage&q=pineapple slang&f=false
internetslang.com/PEARL-meaning-definition.asp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo
kurir.mk/en/?p=55891
archive.fo/LIMcy
archive.fo/1Fqrj
breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/radical-leftist-plot-april-1-fire-fool-protest-washington/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

#TheResitance!

So what? Let them keep digging their own graves.

hahaha
twitter.com/FIRE_THE_FOOL
firethefool.com/

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WT SNACKS DO NOT FUCKING SAY THAT NAME YOU'RE GOING TO SUMMON HIM

>with great success :')
Does anyone even care about either of those retards outside of New York or L.A?

People in LA don't care about them either.

I bet Colbert doesn't want this to get out, because people won't like the fact that he's a late night TV show host and starting aggressive astroturfed movements. It seems like they're trying to emulate Trump, here's our movement, don't talk about it or how it's secretly organized by some celebrities!

Does it work? We could start something like that, and open up the followed twitter account with pure redpills to the lefties.

I know a few people in Austin who do, but they're literal faggots. It's gonna feel good watching this inevitably fade from existence. Forced memes never work.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Register domains. That's how #optrump got killed.
Example:
Optrump.com

OP does he have any other proof?

Maddowposter has numbered filenames, this guy is just fucking with you.

First it was the safety pin thing
Then it was the womens march
Then it was the scientists march as a computational chemist, scientists who work in the lab are pitiable, they are exposed to too many chemicals and become insane
Then it was the resistance
Now its fucking this
What's next, "Drumpf is a big poop face meanie 7 Electric Boogaloo"?

inb4 maddowposter

No, but it seems like Maddow has been connected to this in some other way as well. Many people on Twitter are accusing her of being involved, something having to do with the facebook group linking to her? Not sure exactly what.

archive.is/yZFJy

Craig Bowman
Craig Bowman
1936 1st Street, NW
Washington, dc 20001
UNITED STATES
Telephone: 12027442567
[email protected]

twitter.com/craigab1?lang=en

https ://www.mylife.com/craig-bowman/craig-bowman

http ://commongroundconsulting.org/

I love seeing astroturf campaigns exposed.

I hate these Star Trek fanboys.

Check out the earrings, he's a fag, probably a pedo too.

He also owns electjoebiden2020.
So much for "grass roots"
archive.is/Cw6aw

FireTheFool almost sounds like we can turn it around to firethefools, link it to draintheswamp

ayy lmao

I was about to propose the idea of memeing Fire the Fool as an operation by actual Trump supporters to get personal info from sympathizers so they could go full RWDS on them.

Now we got to hurry the fuck up before his admins 404 everything after seeing the referrals from here. This is why we can't have nice things.

The links are broken, queer.

Disregard I suck cocks

I'm going to be really interested to see how Ol Joe can run for president from the inside of a prison cell.

Presuming that the rumors are true, of course.

Better safe than sorry, fam.

archive.is/CvkHq

Rumors? You mean the extremely creepy things he does and says around children? I wouldn't doubt if Obongo gave him that award a couple months ago for fucking his daughters.

lol colbert is still relevant? it really spoke volumes when he was reduced to cosplaying in face paint and screaming at empty rooms at the RNC.

Morons.

I think at this point we need to focus hard on completely demoralizing them. Some of my acquaintances are kind of tankies and they've tried to rev up the propaganda with, for now, an embarrassing memetic power. Most of it is about guilting people and even white altruism has a limit. Normies don't complain but they're just not interacting with these people because they've forgotten to offer anything resembling hope. Even if Obongo offered a fake vision for the future at least he had one and that made others believe what they did mattered. Don't let them believe there's a comeback.

Probably why there is no text, the smugness of the maddowposter is hard to replicate

archive.is/V1aQf

Common Ground clients page.

More the idea that there is a batch of arrest warrants waiting on Sessions' desk that require a fully vested Atty General to sign.

Because it would be like a needle scratching across a record across the body politic and the media narrative.

I'm not saying it's a pretty face but if you can't handle the heat then stay away from hell's kitchen.

(((GRASS ROOTS!)))

https: //twitter.com/bcognato

Liberals understand saracism
There a reason why Gamergate thought Colbert would be pro gg

I mean it's not like they were silent during the election.

No wonder liberals are losing, they're playing checkers while we're playing 4D chess.

Avatarfagging is a bannable offense. Nobody else does it for that exact reason.

Craig cares so much about America, definitely not a globalist kike or anything.

will you shut the fuck up and keep digging?

Maddowposting is a cancer that must be purged

honestly ow much does a (((consulting company))) make off of something like this but they are too fucking cheap to put up a whoisguard for like, $4?

Here's an archive of his twitter

archive.is/HwC04

start digging for affiliations with other politicians. Also if his org has 501(c) status he's proper fucked.

Is anyone else looking through his stuff? This thread seems kind of dead.

Neal McCaleb | LinkedIn

www.linkedin.com/in/neal-mccaleb-897b0215 Proxy Highlight

Whois Who in American Univerities & Collegew. Activities and Societies: Phi Kappa … Howard L (Bud) Ground. President at Common Ground Consulting, LLC …

well we can start telling ppl this shit isn't grassroots at least.

Definitely not

archive.is/oqeg8

Here's their values page.

He's retweeted this dyke a couple times. Will look into her later.

Deborah Reyes
Organization
Common Ground Consulting LLC
Address
11800 Emerald Falls Drive
City
Austin
State / Province
Texas
Postal Code
Country
US
Phone
(512) 402-0081
[email protected]

archive.is/yx7jI

others:

Craig A. Bowman
Anthony Cauterucci
Noah J. Isserman
Jaime M. Grant
John Palinski

I thought I had some political contributions but they're from a guy from New Jersey. I'm just not finding much, this was funny tho

well if these faggots incite a riot we'll know who to drop a hammer on. looking for soros link myself.

Nice find. I wonder if this Craig is involved in Pizza Gate shit.

Will anybody even care by April?
This shit is already dying down.
The biggest protest already happened, even the Antifa protests have been losing energy.

I like how this Grass Roots movement was started by a guy who eats at expensive and reserved Washington restaurants.

archive.is/rmczo

Wow, such diversity. No wonder the food tastes so good.

Someone needs to fire those fools.

Archive for the restaurant's instagram, looks like there's nothing on there. But with all that Comet Ping Pong shit, who knows.

archive.is/4nSQ2

You know, Holla Forums, just once in awhile, it would be good sportsmanship to not be right every single time.

This guy is complete fucking retard, check this out. Apparently he's surprised that spec ops teams are, you know, killers and shit. What the fuck did he expect them to be like, the Rebels from Star Wars? Christ I hate how detached these people are from reality.

archive.is/dPwWy

Aahhahaha, holy shit.

Seal Team 6 being bad asses is apparently really problematic, guys.

Reality is a social construct

This. I have completely lost count of the number of (((grassroots))) movements they've tried and failed. It is like they are just trying to stay busy with something as an attempt to alleviate their anxieties about what is happening.

We need to destroy their movements before they even begin.

Revenge is bad, goy!

Christ, what the fuck am I reading? I got totally derailed from looking into Craig by this retarded fucking article.

trump supporters with signs telling the consulting agency to fuck-off might do the trick

Anyone got a PDf of this book? Sounds badass.

Here you go man
https: //forum.valka.cz/files/elford_190.pdf

Nice, thank you, man.

Forever, the concept of white privilege/power/guilt has been sort of nebulous to a majority of the left.
It was to be interpreted as a historical thing and most left leaning normies could comfort themselves in the idea that with each successive generation was diminishing. No one could point their finger at any one white person and blame them for it. I don't think the coloreds or the jews ever actually thought of it this way, but they sort of allowed that misunderstanding to dupe whitey. The thing is now that those groups have radicalized, they are pointing the finger at whitey and blaming them for as much racism if not more than has ever existed previously. It is a huge cognitive shock for most of their formerly allied whites. Not only are they calling them racist when they've spent their whole lives making excuses for niggers, but they're saying that racism is as bad today as it has ever been. This new-left (or now-left) aren't going to back down from this and will continue to meme their own destruction.

lmao

Realize that these people will never quit. It is never going to end except through violence. Trotskyists (what these people are even if they don't know it) believe in the "permanent revolution," basically that they never stop chimping out no matter how shitty things get. Even if they win and have their communist utopia they will continue to chimp. They need to be exterminated.

You can tell it isn't the real rach by the file name

His website is the gayest thing I have ever seen. It seriously looks like a million dollar extreme parody.

Seems to me like the best way to crash their plan would be to completely co-opt the hashtag. Pick a high profile leftist and make #firethefool about them. Remember that hashtags can only trend in Twitter once, so we could "use it up" right now.

that just has success written all over it

bump

This. While at it, find the money behind it and its connections.

I bet there's a laundry list of (((fools))) we would like to see fired. I smell a hijacked hashtag incoming.

underrated post

That's what their hysterical 'He will not divide us!' comes from.

This has to be the single ugliest person I've seen in a long while. How does someone get this ugly?

We should make use it and try and get Colbert fired. After all, he is a fucking white male and has shitty ratings.

This is as pathetic and futile as that Donald Duck astroturf they tried to do… When will they learn?

This is tailor-made to be co-opted

that illustration, what is the purpose of the foregrip? What kind of economy of motion would lead your hand past it to grab the rifle in that way? I'm not /k/ plz explain

I like it, let us turn their shitty meme into our great meme.

you couldn't RWDS a gnat, you fag.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pineapple_(disambiguation)
archive.is/ib3pT
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pi_Alpha_Phi
archive.is/pNpy6

books.google.com/books?id=mAdUqLrKw4YC&pg=PA1487&lpg=PA1487&dq=pineapple slang&source=bl&ots=t2S86MkfvL&sig=5i-XePOxjVxGk1aC7UecosLSt7w&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi6pYGbhvrRAhUJw1QKHb3bBgkQ6AEIhAEwFA#v=onepage&q=pineapple slang&f=false

internetslang.com/PEARL-meaning-definition.asp

So what is it? "Clits and Assholes" or "Runaways & Clits"

Archive stopped working for me halfway into this post

USAID is basically how the US government/CIA has tried to affect regime change over the last few decades through fake grassroots populist uprisings. Remember the Iran protests in 2009? USAID was there. Much as I don't like him they tried to engineer some fake protests against Chavez too. Ukraine and Euromaidan? Yep, they were there too. Much of the muslim uprisings of the Arab Spring (including Syria) had a heavy USAID influence too.

Evo Morales booted them out of Bolivia because they were taking efforts to undermine the government there and were trying to encourage farmers to stop growing coca in favor of mainly US-based crops like oranges. And then there's the entire Cuba thing where they tried to forment an uprising by using fake tourists to recruit dissidents and set up a fake anti-regime social media platform called ZunZenuo:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZunZuneo

I get that people like Chavez, Morales and Castro are (or were) filthy commies but still, the point more is that USAID is a CIA front that uses "humanitarian aid" as a cover for formenting astroturfed populist uprisings in places where the US and CIA want the leaders out of power.

Make no mistake, if USAID is involved in this fake grassroots anti-Trump movement, that means that the CIA or elements of it have gone rogue. They are turning their fake populist uprising shtick on the American people to actively attempt to subvert and take down the President of the United States. This is a big fucking deal. Parts of the government have openly turned on its own citizens and see them as enemies.

Oh and just recently, USAID got caught funneling money to Soros' Open Society Foundation in Macedonia to try and stir up anti-government agitators there.

kurir.mk/en/?p=55891

Again, make no mistake, someone from USAID being involved in an anti-Trump "grassroots" movement is a bad, bad thing.

what's with all the deleted posts?

Why the fuck are half the dig posts deleted?

Mods, what the fuck?

imkikey has been on all day being a raging fucking faggot. faggot needs to be doxed

learningchode's 1/4th jewish and 3/4th plebecois frog

>>>/sudo/8334

Part of me hopes it gains traction just because this will be funny.

But what's the explanation? I was in this thread this morning, all those deleted posts were archives and screenshots, we fucking needed those.

THE EXPLANATION IS THAT HE IS IMKIKEY. HE DELETES AND ANCHORS GOOD SHIT ALL THE TIME AND STARTS THREADS TO DNC AND SLIDE. HES RACHPOSTER.

Why hasn't he been shitcanned yet?

Since seeing his own disgusting fave seems to trigger him, I've taken the liberty of making it slightly more triggering. Please spread the love.

OP here (on mobile) this is fucking important. We have proof that a CIA-affiliated program is creating anti-trump astroturf movements on U.S. soil, and our archives have been deleted? Should I make a thread on endchan?

Reminds me of MC Chris a little, but shit I've never seen MC Chris look that bad.

Ah yes, your precious memes, we shall have need of them, you have my thanks.

Grassroots means from the bottom up not from the top down you elitist fucks.

How new are you? Come here for the hwndu?

more:

Tracy Clark
Tracy Clark
1421 Cheddington Cr
Gardnerville, Nevada 89410
UNITED STATES
Telephone: 17757903825

[email protected]
archive.fo/LIMcy
archive.fo/1Fqrj

check'd

reck'd

>OP here (on mobile) this is fucking important. We have proof that a CIA-affiliated program is creating anti-trump astroturf movements on U.S. soil, and our archives have been deleted? Should I make a thread on endchan?

I hate to say this but you should make a thread on 4chan because you will likely experience less mod interference than here. I don't know what was deleted but if it was important then it's worth a thread on 4chan because there's a lot more readers there and also the threads are archived so outsiders might find your information through regular search engines or a meta search engine like SearX.me

Rachel Maddow, Stephen Colbert Deny Role in Washington’s April 1 ‘Fire the Fool’ Protest

breit*bart.com/big-government/2017/02/06/radical-leftist-plot-april-1-fire-fool-protest-washington/

" @FIRE_THE_FOOL issued its own statement acknowledging that Maddow and Colbert were names planners used in early meetings as examples of celebrities, who might join the effort, but it was only an internal, early-stage discussion without actual involvement from Maddow, nor Colbert. "

as if they would admit they were behind it anyway

But it looks like one mod doesn't. What's going on? Why were so many posts deleted?

This.

Good sportsmanship doesn't mean you take a dive. Handing out participation trophies to the tards because they managed to swing a bat without hitting the umpire is what fucked up an entire generation.

Threads on 4chan disappear so quickly, but I guess it will be worth a shot.

I pray God smites all these (((celebrities))) and their masters.

Have a bump.

It's actually kinda impressive how many times they've tried the same ineffective shit only to fail again and again.

They don't just disappear but they end up quickly in the archives where you can't reply or update the thread anymore but at least there's a pretty good chance the mods won't touch it and the archived thread will be added to the internet search engines. I still don't understand what happened to this thread here, it looks like none of the deleted posts were spam or trolls or anything like that. Weird.

Why not just subvert this before it gets off the ground?

This is a good idea. firethefool.net is available.