White Privilege Thread

I feel like a lot of you bluepilled stormderps don't really understand the concept of white privilege, so let's get some high-profile individuals (celebrities, reporters, whoever) explaining it to you.

Here's Guillermo del Toro from just a few days ago talking about how a monster in one of his movies is symbolic of white privilege and oppression:
twitter.com/RealGDT/status/827065272028766208
Don't worry though, because GDT himself isn't subject to such negativity:
twitter.com/RealGDT/status/827123094573690884

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenome
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/21/white-privilege-ballot-trump-says-michael-moore-in/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_del_Toro
8ch.net/pol/res/9165110.html
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/checking-our-ashkenazi-privilege.html
thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/overcoming-our-asian-privilege.html
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Drown yourself in semen, Imkampfy.

Of course, being white privileged himself, GDT forgets to mention how he's oppressing the original Japanese source for The Pale Man, from at least as far back as 1776:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenome
As seen in the first pic, the tenome is humyn in appearance, has flabby skin, and his eyes are in his palms. But white supremacist GDT says that he, a white male, created it all by himself! This is truly an awful combination of cultural appropriation and historical revisionism.

It's almost as if there's lots of countries one could move to in order to not be "oppressed" by whitey. Huh. Weird they never want to move to one.

OP is a faggot

So the obsessed faggot is falseflagging as maddowposter to build a narrative that it is Imkampfy and he can kvetch about it on /polmeta/.

Another fucking white male, Michael Moore, says that manpigs have a duty to "save Hillary Clinton from hyrsylf." He further implies that womyn are incompetent in politics and manpigs should run hyr campaign, stating "We know how to do this."
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/21/white-privilege-ballot-trump-says-michael-moore-in/

It's completely fucking sickening that even those who are ready to check their white privilege are only capable of doing so in a limited fashion, and while simultaneously oppressing others.

I'm pretty sure that all the drama is butthurt krautchan/4chon goons who hate rachposter for killing their sites.

Drown yourself in semen, Imkikefy.

GDT, despite his privilege, is a freedom fighter who moved here from Mexico to help liberate his fellow Hispanic-Americans, I'm sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_del_Toro

I thought they were equal to us, though. Weird their countries always look like shit when left to their own devices.

Also there's no such thing as a "Hispanic-American" or a "British moslem" or any of that. These people are straight up invaders.

pls stop

They are equal, stormderp, and don't you forget it. It was white oppression that made those kidnappers abduct Federico del Toro, forcing his innocent family to flee to the U.S. as refugees, hoping for a better life.

And before you hurr and durr about refugees, the fact is that your patriarchal, cis-shit Puritan ancestors were refugees too. #DealWithIt

Woah there, you better stop stealing terminologies to apply your degenerate brainwash.

There's no thing as white privilege in a white society, there's only niggers and other immigrants tainting it, while providing nothing.

Mine came later as conquerors that exterminated the red man, took his lands and built them in the likeness of Europe, thanks to the opening provided by the puritans.

And now the same thing is happening with Islam in Europe and Mexicans in America.

For all your thumping of equality, why am I denied the the same rights as the Indian of the 1600s-1800s? Why can I not go down to the shore with friends, blades in hand and butcher the alien coming into my lands?

God damn Rachel Maddow is one ugly kike

And these are given by kek and its truth checking via dubs

checked, forgot to sage this shit

You sure it isn't their low IQ savage brains that makes them do these things? Why do they need to come to our countries for a better life if they're equal, nigger.

How does it feel to be this lonely and pathetic, Rachposter? Why don't you just kill yourself already? It'll make the pain go away. I promise

butthurt krautchan/4chon goon detected

Notice how the faggot didn't sage.

It's hilarious when you stormderps are so fanny flustered that you just spout buzzwords without knowing what they even mean.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Ironic Rach posting. I like it

One more time:

For group privilege there must be something,

Example: adult privilege. Adults may,

There are no exceptions to the above except for narrow cases where a sovereign authority grants an exception for a minor or for cause revokes privileges an adult should otherwise be afforded.

Chinese (or Blacks or any other) people may do anything Whites may do.

The reason the mods don't delete these threads is because you retards keep sperging out at them

But white privilege is actually this godlike ability to re-write reality to our will. This ability is called a slightly higher than average ratio in our bell curve tending towards higher intelligence.

White privilege is because we are better fitness wise. Fortunately we won, and continue to win.
What are you trying to do here?
Do you really think it will have an effect?
You are a shadow in the face of the sun here.

WHAT ARE YOU SLIDING, HANS?

That's nice.

Daily reminder that rachposter aka imkampfy is a mod here.

Be white.
Be white.
KKK, cops, RWDS, Drumpf's immigration policies, etc.
White parents.

Checkmate, stormderps. You shifted the goalposts off the entire fucking field and you still got your shit #REKT by an educated lybyryl fymynyst.

Maybe it's time we migrate to and create a new Holla Forums board if this retarded shit isn't b&

Maddowposter is literally a staple of Holla Forums and has never been (and never will be) banned.
Expect two of these threads daily until zyr gets tired of posting them again (several months).

this
though maddow is cancer learningchode will never be truly expunged from Holla Forums

Well, Rach, I'd like to thank you for pointing out to me that, once again, someone whose work I enjoyed is a piece of shit.

Does that dago bastard have any tweets about how much Pacific Rim stole borrowed from the Japs?

oh, im glad i remembered where these pictures were in my folder

kys

It's almost like the opinions of people with power and influence actually DO matter more than some anonymous poster.

so were obama's opinions(when you lived in 2015) more valid than yours?
are trump's opinions right now more valid than yours?
answer both questions

Yes, because what they think and say dictates how the entire world interacts with America, not mine.

Why do you talk to yourself?

so trump's opinions are more valid than yours
now do you think a celebrity's opinion would be more valid than those of trump?

They're not more valid, they just have further reaching consequences.

let the other guy answer user

Maddowkike's point was they were going to explain it to us, not that they have more power and influence. Obviously they have more power and influence, kike.

They aren't. That image implies people with recognition and power (celebrities in this case), who most people recognize by name for their actions, doesnt have more influence than the average joe, is wrong.
If the past 10 years of reality television proved anything, it's that masses of voters will religiously listen to what their favorite celebrity says and will assuredly be influenced by them; not Joe Shmo's who works construction.

are you a moral relativist?

What does Maddowposter have to do with this? That picture is a load of shit and im calling it out.

Do you have a retort to my assertion that the opinions of people who have influence hold more sway than those who don't or not?

the opinions of celebrities do not matter and shouldn't matter to us, what matters is our message getting out to the people

What do I have to do with it?
There are millions of people in America who religiously listen to what celebrities say. This gives them power. Power that a John Smith such as me doesn't have alone.

Why, though?

If you don't want the peanut gallery chiming in, take your gripes to plebbit and PM someone. Here I'll answer any fucking question I want.

Reminder that shills are trying to bury the judge dox thread: 8ch.net/pol/res/9165110.html

drown yourself in semen

Learningkike fishing for (((yous)))

Are you really that obtuse?

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Don't worry, user, I've taken to bumping that one as well! No shills will be able to slide any quality Holla Forums content, not on my watch.

C'mon Rach. Your posts don't even sting anymore because our evil shitlord is in the White House now.

I feel almost bad for you. Almost.

/end thread

A single German Jew can't survive a single death camp, but your grandparents can "die in countless wars" and of the plague? Fuck off with your doublethink.

Global report.

sage and hide

man i went and did something else and forgot about this thread

anyway the reason i asked is because if you are a moral relativist; it would mean, I think, that you don't actually care whether you think the person's opinion is right or not
so if all of your friends and the media told you being gay was something that should be socially acceptable, maybe you'd do that too, and if your friends and the media told you the opposite instead in the first place, maybe you'd think that instead

you shouldn't just be forming your opinions based off of what celebrities think, but off of what you personally think is right or wrong, despite what celebrities, your friends, and the media tells you, and whether or not they'd ostracize you for your opinions
now to go afk again since i have something to do

i see you took his words out of proportion learningcode

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/checking-our-ashkenazi-privilege.html

thosewhocansee.blogspot.com/2012/08/overcoming-our-asian-privilege.html

theoccidentalobserver.net/2012/12/ron-unz-on-the-illusory-american-meritocracy/

Avoided my assertion in its entirety and attacked me instead. You're a faggot.
Masses of people who cant think for themseles will form their opinions off of people like celebrities due to their precieved success, this means celebrities' opinions will have more power to sway than mine.

Asians are arrested and incarcerated less often than whites. They also have a higher SES.

It's not a matter of "privilege", it's a matter of average IQ.

Daily Reminder

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

MEXICANT

Remember to take your pills tonight Madcow Poster

fuggin poo in loos

and I like how kikes keep removing themselves from these lists despite it showing them the most by far and it isn't even close.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

how does it feel to be a celtic shitblood with delusions of grandeur?

We're just a religion, goy!

Whites are privileged in the cultures that whites built. How terrible and evil we must be.

im back now
it actually does go back to the main argument, which is about

what i was trying to do is get you to be a moral objectivist so you'd think that celebrities wouldn't just automatically be in the right, as far as you'd be concerned, about an opinion they held
i wasnt trying to get you to think that their opinions would have farther-reaching consequences than yours, but that just because they have an opinion doesn't mean that its the right one because they're a celebrity, like for example if they told you to let "poor islamic refugees" flood your country that wouldn't automatically be the right thing to do because they said it, and you could think that letting those barbarians, barbarian factories, and soon-to-be variants of them into your country would be the wrong thing to do

however i realized while i was afk that you might've not thought that in the first place
if you don't, then i guess theres not much point to arguing

people who bitch about white privilege deserve the rope

might've not thought that a celebrity is morally right about all of their opinions, that is

i think that the image isn't trying to convey that their opinions have a further-reaching impact than yours, but that their opinions, according to themselves, are closer to the objective right than yours
im not so sure why i brung up moral relativism now

Sweet jesus, maddow threads are hilarious.

Embed yourself in male reproductive jelly.

Shamefully checking your dubs and giving you an upvote for the creativity.

I'd report you for samefagging, but since you're niggerfaggot that will receive the report and dismiss I'll settle with repeating my prior sentiment:

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Sad life you must lead tbh fam.

this rachel degeneres is really an ugly cunt

also, we all understand perfectly what White Privilege is

it's almost as if a single person has more than one ancestor. strange

Serious question. If lefty cunts hate whites and being whites so much, why don't they just kill themselves? This should be stated to every white lefty cunt.

It brings me an idea as well, why not meme and make it so every white lefty cunt in power and wealth be forced to give away their positions and money to the shitskins? After all, they're apart of the problem and they admit it. It'd probably make their brain melt.

Start by engaging them on twitter or wherever else.

an hero op

No.

The phrase "white privilege" is synonymous with the phrase "white aptitude".

Prove me wrong.

0/10, see me after class.

Wrong again, learningcode.

Not being prone to criminality == aptitude.

New Year vacation over, huh? Shame, it was so nice without you for a couple of months.
Kill yourself

another pointless stupid Rach thread that isn't locked

why?