The Holocaust is the reason we now understand meme magic

Think about it, the Holocaust was memed into existence by consistent information input by Jews. There is a common misconception going around that memes must be based on truth, but that is simply not the case. Any information can permeate into reality and change the past, present, and future forever.

Even if there was mass starvation and typhus in the camps near the end of WW2, it could not have come close to 6 million Jews dying. This is common sense. But the Jews were hellbent on making this incident their own. Why choose the number "6 million"? The Star of David has 6 points and the number 6 is deeply ingrained in Judaism. It was an easy number to remember for them, and all it took was enough constant repetition from enough Jews to form the idea of "The Holocaust" in the world's mind. Many of their recorded testimonies blatantly contradicted each other, but as long as they continued to use the "6 million" meme, the momentum of the story grew.

Fast forward over 70 years later and a odd community like us finally comes together and cracks the code. We begin to understand meme magic and the power of information to change our reality. The Holocaust seemed to always be one of the most posted-about subjects on Holla Forums, but eventually the threads about it seemed far less numerous, and now I think I know why - because the majority of oldfags have (consciously or subconsciously) digested the knowledge they needed from it. Kek was pointing us towards the Holocaust because of how important it was that we truly understand consistent information input and its effects on reality. We thought we were just learning about typical Jewish tricks, but instead we learned from their most powerful trick of all.

And now we're going to use it to create an actual Holocaust.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
arc
archi
arch
a
archiv
thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4191536/Teacher-suspended-rescinding-student-s-college-letter.html>>9168599
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it first began with "hitler did nothing wrong" jokes. And then grow up so large from Holla Forums meme it became political movement of frog cultists.

I'm sure it was a culmination of various memes that went from Milhouse to mainstream, but the Holocaust is undeniably the most in-your-face historical evidence of meme magic in action.

So you're saying we are better at using the jews weapons than they are? Fuck. No wonder they hate whites, we pretty much beat them at everything because they have that 1% negro blood lol.

We were born into the internet era. They were not. They cannot control the internet because it is every bit as slippery and borderless and deceitful as they themselves are. It is faster than they are, more all encompassing than they are, and more human than they are.

nice diggets but you still need to go back. Sodomites not welcomed.

Of course we are. Whites think on quantum level, whereas Jews think purely mechanically. With the advent of cyber space, we were able to connect and finally come together as a non-linear force capable of moving mountains. When we learned about the effects of meme magic, it was only a matter of time before we came together to begin profoundly effecting reality.

Way to read the beginning of the second paragraph, dumbshit.

Hell, way to read any of it. It's all about how the Holocaust was memed into existence from nothing. The whole thing is about how the Holocaust isn't real. How fucking stupid are you shills?

The universe is holographic, and we are all part of that hologram. Naturally when enough people believe or think they believe something, it comes into existence as we see it

It was never a joke.

Oven.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

beLIEving IT

Some of you truly have no reading comprehension skills.

you cant meme something into existence that never happened. perception isnt reality.

But I still reality not colored by our perception? If we cannot perceive the world then how do we know it is real?

they invented their own reality, kicked reason to the curb and made the impossible possible. This is what trump has also been doing to fight fire with gasoline

reality is independent of perception. you can perceive something to be reality (holohoax) when it never occurred. you do your best with what you have to perceive reality even though you are not always able to.

We all know how important the number six million is to jews. It is a meme number for them. And that holocaust means sacrifice consumed by fire.
We know that the jews (and their offspring, liberals) blame their enemy for what they are guilty of.
Finally, we know that many Germans dies in camps after the war, at the hands of the "Allies"

It is my belief that the holocaust did happen, but jews were not the victims.
The jewish-controlled allies oversaw the death and cremation -over the course of the war, and after- of at least six million Germans, thus fulfilling the requirements for the ritual sacrifice.
It happened, but they memed the world into believing they were the victims instead of the perpetrators.
We can un-meme it. That is why they fear us.

If people perceive its real they act from that - thus affecting reality.

The holoCo$t is a metaphor for jews being kicked out of Europe by Whites so many times. jews had to come up with REALLY MASSIVE AND SADISTIC atrocity propaganda to make it stick in the minds of the goyim. .

But you can meme an illusion if it's persistent and repeated enough. Such a meme is fragile though as once a person absorbs the truth, it shatters or deforms into the opposite of itself.

You forget Bane and Germanwings plane 4U 9525

Just checking

Fuck,

Fuck off

nationalvanguard arc hive.fo/xSKW8

Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to, why oh, why can’t I?

SOME JEWS have been screeching about Trump’s rainbow nationalism because it includes Whites. archi ve.fo/MFjdx
>Anne Applebaum: Trump’s dark promise to return to a mythical past. arc hive.fo/RThCT
>Jennifer Rubin: Trump’s America is a rotten place. arch ive.fo/VMX4p
>Jonathan Chait a rchive.fo/f7Kif

Now some Jews are screeching about Trump’s rainbow lolocaustianity arc hive.fo/po05U because it isn’t exclusively about Jews.
>Jonathan Greenblatt: 1/2 @WhiteHouse statement on #HolocaustMemorialDay, misses that it was six million Jews who perished, not just ‘innocent people’ arch ive.fo/1LpQA
>Jordan Weissmann: Team Trump just All Lives Matter’d the Holocaust. archiv e.fo/Dks3S
> John Podhoretz: The White House Holocaust Horror. arch ive.fo/SgA2I

And some Jews, like Chemi Shalev, screech both forms of toxic Jewing at the same time.

Shalev on Twitter arc hive.fo/1uIFr “David Duke-Pat Buchanan-Bannon’s alt-right-America First-Jewless Holocaust. Hey, GOP Jews, u don’t see a pattern?” links himself at Haaretz arch ive.fo/5ZSdM “Adding insult to injury, Trump flirts with classic Holocaust denial”:

What all this screeching means is that Trump’s kikeservativism isn’t good enough for the Jews. This screechfest is much like the tantrums Jews pitched over Palin invoking “blood libel” arc hive.fo/sjbS7 and Perkins invoking “kristallnacht” arc hive.fo/CJNZ3 — a horde of self-righteous kikes get out their bullhorns to Jewsplain how the stupid goyim should just shut up and stop fumbling with buzzterms Jews specifically weaponized for use by Jews to benefit Jews.

The solution, according to Podhoretz, is to just let his tribe, “the most beleaguered people in history”, dictate what can and can’t be said at the highest levels of government.

The irony of these Jews now condemning Trump for being too inclusive, i.e. not Jewy enough, is that they also condemn him for being too exclusive, i.e. too Jewy. It is only because Trump worships the Jews that he even imagines he can wall off his Jew-first rainbow America and treat Mexicans/Muslims/aliens approximately like the Jew-first Jew-state treats non-Jews.

The Jews think different

Source: Age of Treason arc hive.fo/Wynde

You misspelled holohoax, sometimes spelled lolocaust.

Try again, fam.

If wasn't even consistent. It was just insistent, and they attacked anyone who questioned them with all tools available.

The main reason the Holohoax worked is because they closed ranks and defended hoaxers. Even when the hoaxers were lazy, or stupid, or con artists, or even goyim.

The unified defense of the lies was much more important than the lies themselves.

YOU CLOSE RANKS WITH YOUR ALLIES YOU MORONS.

it was never a joke, this is the forces of history manifesting in the acid damaged brains of Holla Forumstards and then metamorphosing into a full blown death cult

Not six million, though.

The main reason it worked was they controlled the media

the yolocaust happened and it is important to remind everyone why we did it

It is MUCH MUCH more than just that. The number 6 and the number 6 Million are Mystical / Magical / Kabbalistic numbers to them.

Those numbers have lots of power / magic / and meaning to them….

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE HOLOCAUST?

True, that is another great example. Shit was spooky when it first happened.

Off by one. You almost caused another crash.

I wonder what meme you just brought into the world?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

i demand more pepe inspired italo disco

Kek reminding us to meme responsibly

I had forgotten. Now I am reminded at the cost of another airplane full of people.

thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Jews-History&ScripturalOriginOfThe6MillionNumber.html

The 6 Million also has to do with The Return of their Jewish Messiah & Their Returning to Israel…

And obviously Rebuilding / Recreating Israel…

And their Jewish Messiah will rule the world from his Throne in Jerusalem Israel.

"Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state". –Unknown

[Quote 2] Regarding the 'six million' number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is '6 million'. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean – the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes. –A Correspondent"

No, he is right. A forced meme will die a difficult death after its masters are finally defeated. A genuine meme will go its own way gracefully.

welp
rip airline passengers

How the fuck did they count their shekels before they met someone from another culture?

It's straight propaganda. No magic needed.

I think it means they don't have any NUMERALS, as in symbolic representations of numbers.

Spot on!

See above, but it also somewhat vaguely explains that in that quote I posted though.

"as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6."

I know more than a few high school students who think the holocaust is a lie. I see it across the nation, nazi sympathizing on a scale I don't ever remember seeing outside of LARP circles who worshiped them alongside Charles Manson and Ted Bundy.

Otherwise, I think the programming is breaking. This news article gave me a chuckle.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4191536/Teacher-suspended-rescinding-student-s-college-letter.html>>9168599

They were at it for a while, too.

I don't know if I can call it "meme magic," really. That implies that there is something unexpected or unpredictable about it.

The holocaust was definitely a forced meme; I'd like to know who fed Martin Glynn the magic number of 6,000,000 in 1919.

Additionally, jews seem to subconsciously encourage others to hate them. There is still a motive behind their behavior, even if they aren't aware of that motive.

Just like their SJW pets, they receive power through being "oppressed" – or at least through telling other people that they're being oppressed even when they're not. It is in their best interest to always keep a little antisemitism around for insurance and backup, since playing the antisemitism card is their favorite tactic.

No, A lot of people still died of Typhus. That was the kernel of truth the holocaust meme was formed around.
The meme was weak though because it was so far distorted from actual events. We absolutely weren't the first to see through it.

LAMP SHADES
BARS OF SOAP
23 CENTIMETERS

Don't forget
HITLER'S XTREME FLAMING HOLOCOASTER

This is you don't own nothing goyim tier thinking.

A shame none checked your Trips, jesus christ guys… Anyways yes magic is retroactive and can affect time at every point, but at this user said, what jews did was merely propaga.

Also keep in mind that the kikes need hundred years to cast a simple spell, due to the fact that their spirits are rotten, and their rituals are passed over from generation to generation; also this is why their rituals are the most brutal ones and based on pain and fear, because those the most sincere emotion they can exploit to summon their dark messiah.

This is why they will not master this skill, they lack a "holy"(in a non christcuck sense), or strong spirit.
Here on Holla Forums we're dealing with a common mind that's able to cast potent spells, this is why they are trying to poison our well with constanct shilling, and this is why you must resist and educate newfags waves if you ever hope to keep this place together in piece

It doesn't say that anywhere in the OP. This is strawman-tier logic.

This kind of shit is why I hate memefaggotry and the lemmings that bask in them. Not only is ridiculous garbage the norm for these ideological viruses, they often degenerate into even more ridiculous forms. Now it is becoming so ridiculous that it is attacking itself – I guess that's the only good part about all of this.

The Holohoax didn't start the trend of implanting ideas into people's heads. Consumerists and religious charlatans did it long before.

Nigger what are you talking about? Also, again, I never stated that the Holocaust started memes or consistent information input.

so what caused that airplane crash in the Bains mountains?

A ripple into reality's causality made by this board materialized into a human suicidal/homicidal action.