Let's have a /feds/ thread. I'll post the obligatory webms and pdfs

Let's have a /feds/ thread. I'll post the obligatory webms and pdfs.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2016/09/googles-clever-plan-stop-aspiring-isis-recruits/
theintercept.com/2016/09/07/google-program-to-deradicalize-jihadis-will-be-used-for-right-wing-american-extremists-next/
torproject.org/docs/documentation.html.en
rt.com/uk/358830-undercover-police-met-inquiry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fyi google is about to help the shills by showing targeted ads to sway political opinion.

wired.com/2016/09/googles-clever-plan-stop-aspiring-isis-recruits/
Now it's ISIS, tomorrow it's us.

oh wait, i see tomorrow it's Holla Forums
theintercept.com/2016/09/07/google-program-to-deradicalize-jihadis-will-be-used-for-right-wing-american-extremists-next/

of course they would never use this against harmless groups like environmentalists or leftist parties.

we can't stop this, but we can hide our tracks.
learn about privacy and security.
start with steps a), b) and c) here:
torproject.org/docs/documentation.html.en

then figure out how to use GnuPG, then switch to linux if you haven't already.
ubuntu, manjaro and mint are the worst possible choices, but they're still dimensions better than windows or osx.
better go with any other distro though.
you should verify the gpg signature on the checksum file, and verify the checksum of the .iso

Behavioral Science and meme warfare on the internet

fukkkin cia

Good luck, I'm behind 7 iron curtains

I ain't saving all those loose pages nigga, can't you put it in a .pdf or something?

you can use httrack to download non-html files or specific file extensions.
set up privoxy to connect to tor as recommended by tor devs, that way you can use httrack anonymously.

cloudflare knows what files you download.

Then it goes on about how they really don't know much about the impact of trolling on females because their sample size is primarily white male NEETS.

Be careful fbi you may get your HUMINT/JTRIG agents to question and interpret the ideology they are trying to subvert people away from.

Alright so we learned today that the government understands basic subversion tactics and the power of Youtube. Congratulations, but you still fell for the good old culture, "objective", and muh patriarchal world view spooks.

>Studies have found that anonymous groups may be more susceptible to influence than identifiable groups.

Why 4chan had to be taken over.

tbh i think most of their research is bullshit, at least on page 19.
4chan was taken over because NSA got into mod positions and good mods got fired or brainwashed, and because moot started selling gold accounts to let shills spam without having to solve captchas.

leftypol right now is exactly how 4chan was when i left it. gonna bail soon.

good news, everyone.
rt.com/uk/358830-undercover-police-met-inquiry
maybe we can convince some shills to sue their employers, be it the feds or some ultranationalist dickheads or the oil pipeline guys or illuminati.

They should form a union at the very least.

The ability to at any moment threaten the destruction of delicate social networks that are actor dependent is a very powerful tool. And it isn't like these workers can't use their skill set to help not only their own interests, but the interests of workers from other fields against their employers.

they most likely aren't allowed to talk to anyone about what they do, not even to lawyers, which makes forming unions or suing against the contract kinda difficult.
they probably don't get paid very well either and feds can easily destroy your life for nothing, unlike mafiosi who have to consider repercussions.

e.g. mafia can break your legs, but an agent can kick your entire family out of their house and school and lose them their jobs with a few mouse clicks, looks at databases, and sending emails for not granting him mod rights on leftypol.

Is this some delusional Holla Forumsyp's Protocols of the Elders of Zion fanfic? This is the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life.

and I'm done
fucking Holla Forums

they're literally the most usable distros out there

there's no excuse for freedomfags to develop distros that normalfags would find difficult and frustrating and then complain about their irrelevance

i've tried other distros but it's a waste of fucking time

what boggles my mind is that it's easier to get ffmpeg working on windows than it is on any distro, it's a fucking joke and using wine defeats the purpose

That was painful to read.

kubuntu, lubuntu and xubuntu are just as easy to use and aren't full of surveillance tools.

and don't have the "we won't ship security patches for some time because nobody ever attacks linux anyway" policy of manjaro and mint.

When you say surveillance tools, are you talking about the amazon search bar that has now been removed?

that was obviously one surveillance too, yes.

tool*

I use xubuntu, and it's still more usable than any freedomfag distro or even something like Fedora.

i wouldn't recommend gentoo as your first distro either.

Why go beyond the so-called beginner distros? That's the real question. If you have to open a terminal, you've already lost 90% of your potential userbase, and even with xubuntu it's necessary. Do Linuxfags think they can beat windows by preaching that harder is better?

That's a weird way of thinking about it.
Linuxfags don't need to "beat windows".

If you're stuck on windows for whatever reason, that's your fucking problem.

Well, I suppose it's directed more towards the Stallman spergs. But Linux users in general tend to expect people to do a lot of things manually when it's really not necessary; it really should not be necessary to use the terminal as an average user. If we can agree that windows is a steaming pile of shit for a lot of reasons, then more people not using it is better, no? What better way to make that happen than to have distros that make things as easy as humanly possible, and stop expecting people to learn what sudo means and does.

I partially agree, because I tend to stick with popular distros as they have a lot of "community knowledge" that a rare distro lacks.

As for command line, that's an unavoidable trade-off between usability and power/security. If you go down that route you end up at iOS.

Kek. Saying this in a FBI thread…makes one very suspicious.

Fug, good point.

funny.