Yesterday was the 25th anniversary of Batman: The Animated Series

I feel old.

my 8-year old mind was blown by how much I wanted the villain to win

God I loved that show. I first got into it around the time they had season 3 and watch the older episodes during reruns. God that show was so beautiful.

On the bright side of things you lived through the Last Good Times™ which no one who came after you will get to enjoy, until they get old and have their own Last Good Times that is.

Oh Lucky Star. All the Konata fanarts and figures got me nowhere.

…damn.

Get the fuck out

I think there was something to that whole December 21st 2012 Mayan Calender thing. Maybe the world truly did end on that date and we just failed to notice.

Conspiracy theorists and enlightened junkies say that 2012 marked the end of an era, and that what came after was shaping up to be an entirely new world.
Kinda like Y2K

That should not have hit as hard as it did.

Should I just give up my dream of becoming a teacher? Will I remain a virgin NEET forever? Should I just kill myself? I don't see my life ever improving. I don't see life ever becoming enjoyable.

ITT tech was a scam, man. Go pursue your teaching dream at a real college. Preferably cutting costs by going to the community college instead.

That hit is only good for trades.

as a kid I remember the weeks leading up to the first episode. I had only seen the 60's batman TV show. so I was thinking it was going to be colorful and funny and maybe even star Adam West. I was kinda disappointed when it turned out to be super grimdark. I kept watching just because it was part of the cartoon block in my area. (sometimes reruns of nextstep would air at the same time so I would watch that instead) it wasn't until the Sewer King and Clay face episodes that I started getting into the show.

The legacy of BTAS is fucked to shit.

I could go on. It's like looking in a fun house mirror. They learned all the wrong lessons from this show.

At least they haven't desecrated Adam West's memory.

Knowing DC, they'll release a Batman '66/Grey Ghost Special next year on Adam West's birthday and it'll be just as shitty as the recent Kirby Specials.

Then Scott Snyder will introduce The Grey Ghost into the DCU, with the despair cranked up to eleven.

I'll probably enjoy Batman vs. Two-Face when it comes out, but that's about it.

I liked some of it

It's all fucking meaningless. Back when BTAS was big, what did DC do? Not a fucking thing. It wasn't until the late nineties did DC try to make their books like BTAS, but it was fucking poorly done and later was all chucked out because Jeph Loeb wanted to talk about his new villain sue HUSH.

DC never learns from the successes of their properties in other media. All they care about is "muh maturity" and fanboy bullshit.

Probably best just to learn Trade. I'm not smarting for STEM. Besides. Following your dreams and passions is all hogwash anyways.

Yes, there was shit in it and some that made no sense, but I at least had fun.

That Clayface episode with that lost little girl who turned out to be part of Clwyface and was promptly re-absorbed was one of the most intense things I ever watched as a young lad.

Bitch you better not be younger than 30.

I honestly wouldn't mind a Gray Ghost Spinoff.

inb4 DCAU sux because no Jason Todd

BATMAN SHOULD WORK WITH A STAFF OF AT LEAST A DOZEN TEENAGERS

Hey Holla Forums