Holla Forums BTFO

Holla Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Qatar
lacan.com/zizmaozedong.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Question: do Holla Forumsyps truely consider us the best representatives for liberalism?

xD

Sample sizes for those IQ averages are bit too low to be statistically accurate.

If this were the case Asians would scale down lot lower.

The graph clearly shows that east asians are the smartest

Notice how the factor these arguments ignore is poverty. Gee, what a coincidence that shitty things correlate with poverty.

Why is China and Mongolia so high then?

According to most studies on the subject poverty lowers the IQ about 15 points. Education is more relevant factor.

More educated people + as stated before those sample sizes don`t represent whole of population and are inaccurate.

troll or shill thread

Poverty impacts education a lot.

They're a lot less poor than, say, Africa and they have a higher population of wealthy people.

gee I bet there are no other factors we are ignoring here. Living standard? nooooo absolutely not. maybe cultural factors play a role? nooooo let's not be ridiculous.

This survey requires us to assume from the beginning that IQ is an accurate way to measure intelligence that isn't strongly influenced by other factors.

Also

Wehraboos BTFO

I think its silly to claim we are all equal, but we arent that fucking different either, most men are a product of their environment

some of us make our environment a product of ourselves, case in point me, my environment is shit and its all my doing

Bad thread.

Not in most developed economies, since education tends to be free/heavily subsidized.

Don`t forget to sage.

How does Holla Forums deal with the fact that Ashkenazi Jews have a mean iq of 115 and are without a doubt the undisputed intellectual heavyweights of humanity?

Yeah and the parts of the map that have it the worst are not developed economies.

We accept it?

Ok cool just checking.

maybe you just need to stop being lazy and pull yourself up by your bootstrings, read atlas shrugged pleb its a glorious well-written piece of literature

gas the whites, Jew masterrace comin through.

So how come you are justified in looking down on blacks because they have lower IQs than whites, but Jooz are not justified in looking down on whites because they have lower IQs than Jooz?

Warcraft: Humans and Orcs is the only proper piece of Nazi literature

Jews are smart little fuckers, no point in denying this, their main weakness is hubris

Watching you all squirm and make excuses is adorable
IQ isn't about what you know and don't know, education has no bearing on it

wew

That's just life. We want them out of our countries, not to force them to gibsmedat

They are

The evidence is right in front of you Holla Forumsfags. The white race needs to be mixed with brown people to dumb us down enough so that the asian master race can swoop in and clean out all of the trash.

So why don't nazis submit to the obviously superior joos?

Because we want to work in our own self interest

also

What are Lombards? you realize Italy was flooded with barbarians like everywhere else in Europe right?

mfw nazis are whiteniggers in denial

I'm Welsh, jesus wept

wew lad and you're telling me about their history because you watched ROME when it was on HBO

dumb stormfag

lol you guys are even dumber than the Irish

some quality fucking banter over here on Holla Forums i tell ya

kill yourself

wew lad indeed, boyo

haw haw thats fucking retarded, what a raging sperg, ive gotta read this guy finally

yep, pretty much, much people that have been in the scene and have a few brain cells to rub together realize this eventually, its also one of the core tenets of american history x, you dont need melanin to be a goddamned savage feral nigger

And just like England is still majority celtic blooded, the germans moving everywhere and inserting themselves as ruling classes didn't magically turn everyone else in the entire of europe into magical germans either

Ayn Rand is more your speed slow, that is, if you get my meaning

do you have census data from the various barbarian Kingdoms after the fall of Rome

You only have to look at a South Italian to know they're not German blooded mate

this is more or less what I expected to hear.

Okay mate, all those brown skinned dark haired germanics that we know about :^)

Why is the disparity between Singapore and the Philippines much larger than the disparity between white Americans and black Americans? Could it be that environmental factors explain the majority (not all) of "racial" IQ differences?

inb4 the rise of black IQ in America over time has to do entirely with blacks having a small amount of European admixture which makes them somehow closer in intelligence to relatively genetically distant whites than other sub saharan africans

definitely also niggers

I consider this mostly a parody board by bored Holla Forumslacks- with some attention whoring tripfags and new guys who think this is legitimate sprinkled in.

Don't be ridiculous. Holla Forums has no capacity for understanding parody.

This cunt finally on Benny G's path?

Japs are truly the master race.

First of all, as I always seem to need to say, ALL statistical tests that show these IQ results fail stats significance tests. You will not be able to find evidence as to otherwise.

Secondly, IQ is not important.

wew lad

those are shitty examples that have little to do with race and everything to do with geopolitics, you are talking about the most savage backwards dune coons that exist, all artificially put into power by the anglos to cement their proxy hegemony over the region. They may not be poor in shekels but they are poor of soul, it doesnt get more backwards than saudi and friends

thankfully god graced the japs with a little gift to keep them in check and level the field, much like the krauts: massive autism

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_the_United_Arab_Emirates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indians_in_Qatar

Much of the population does not enjoy a high standard of living in these countries. qatar and UAE both have substantial amounts of impoverished Indian workers

Also this, most of these countries run on basically slave labor

Oh hey OP you make a pretty good
ohhhhhhhh.

We're not saying all nazis are stupid, we're just saying on aggregate they tend to have lower IQ's. It's probably genetic.

Oh shit, how will Holla Forums ever recover?

When does Holla Forums NOT fall for the memes? They're always conducted, infiltrated, and disrupted by covert, domestic organizations.

An intelligent person would have no reason to frequent a board populated by an immense number of reactionaries. There's no room for debate, growth or ideas because the majority of posters reduce complex real-world issues into simple black and white struggles of good versus evil, with the demonized other being responsible for all that's bad in the world while they are the saviours and upholders of civilization. A Holla Forumsfag's positions are based on feelings - the way you know something is wrong or degenerate is if it makes you feel bad. Don't worry about facts, someone who feels the same way you do will have made some evidence up to support his feelings. You people are a cancer.

I used to like imageboards and imageboard culture, but Holla Forums has managed to suck the joy out of this with how it's seeped into every crevice of these two sites. This is probably what it felt like when the rest of the regular internet got taken over by SJWs in the mid 00s, except instead of outright censorship we've got the lowering of discourse to the point where reasoned discussion is impossible because the way people communicate is through ignorant memes, like some Orwellian newspeak type shit where the dominant mode of discourse lacks the concepts needed to understand human society in anything but the basest, most simian terms. You are operating on the level of fucking chimpanzees, organized by phenotype.

And the worst part of it is that you're all a bunch of spooked fucking liberal shits and you don't even know it.

Because during Mao's cultural revolution an incredibly high emphasis was put on properly providing basis and higher education for everyone, so much that it became a constitutional point for China culturally.

What I'd like to know is why the African nation with most hwhite people in it (South Africa) scores lower on average IQ than Nigeria or even Zimbabwe.

Didn't Mao kill educated people and encourage farmers?

That was Pol Pot who was backed by Reagan and Thatcher.

He purged from the party dissenters and put vocal enemies of the state in labor camps or had them executed as enemies of the revolution. Not too dissimilar to the French and American revolutions TBH.

He did peasant revolution, unlike the USSR which saw the peasantry as subjects of ancient feudal society and forcibly collectivized their grain or killed them, because it was believed they were innately reactionary. Mao tried to directly encourage the peasantry to become industrial by bringing over Russian machinery and engineers, as Soviet Russia had already fully industrialized under Lenin and Stalin, to teach them. It's one of the few things I'd say Mao did well, on top of generally reforming and modernizing China away from backwards feudal traditions like formal legal inequality of the sexes, ending footbinding and castes, etc.

lacan.com/zizmaozedong.htm

Pol Pot executed pretty much anyone. Because he wasn't a revolutionary, nor a communist, nor principled with a desire to do anything positive for Cambodia. Because he was a CIA-funded despot seated in by America and supported by the post-Dengist China to antagonize the Vietnamese communist regime. It took an actual communist after the Pol Pot-Ieng Sary clique was overthrown, like Heng Samrin, to have Cambodia recover from the mess he made.

don`t do that this data come usually from the ass of a polack

There are many factors which contribiute to someones IQ. What if African children are not being fed properly or they're starving during their early years and drinking polluted water? It can have permanent damage on their brain development.
I know that inbreeding is a problem in some Muslim countries as well, like Pakistan for example. Cousing marrige needs to stop because it drops IQ points like np.

My point is, you gotta take all these factors in together not just "hurr durr they're stupid xDDD", it makes you look like a fucking idiot.

Carefuly man, you might trigger OP there with your cultural imperialism. It's practically hanuddah shoah.

yeah inbreeding and outbreeding can both be a problem
pakis need to stop fucking their cousins tbh
especially if they immigrate to fucking UK they should find someone outside their ethnic group to breed with to fix this IQ problem srsly

those are basically slave states where most people live in utter shit

I think one of the arguments Holla Forums uses against poverty being impactful to ones IQ is that there are many poor all white areas in USA, but they don't behave like typical "niggers" as they would like to put it.

Admitted. Lots of Africa probably loses significant IQ from childhood malnutrition and the Muslim world definitely loses some to inbreeding. The real differences are probably not as stark as on that chart.

On the other hand, IQ does correlate strongly with genetic parents and not at all with adoptive ones. It clearly has a large genetic component at the individual level. If we notice differences in between populations, in a trait known to be significantly genetic, it's a little head-in-sand to assume it's entirely due to non-hereditary factors.

also this, to anyone being a human rights activist they should condemn all those states to pay reparations tbh

yeah I know that genetics plays a huge role in this but in the future if we could somehow modify ones genes and improve them, this wouldn't be such a big problem
altenrative would be to reconlonize africa with smart individuals from Usa and other first world countries, maybe that helps them kek

Do people really believe in """"""IQ""""""? I'd sooner take phrenology.

It's pretty autistic too. They'd rather focus on their conception of 'nigger' behavior (read: cultural, which once again also spawns from poverty and the specific kinds of said culture they create) than look at the fact that poorer whites also have much higher incarceration rates as well as rates of drug use. And this is without mentioning how there is still an element of racism in law enforcement that is very much relevant.

It's no surprise, really. The other day I started watching, out of genuine interest, some Holla Forumsack Youtuber's videos called 'Risen Ghoul' and, surprise surprise: he unironically believes phrenology is credible and discards every other methodologies accepted by international scientific commudities as 'corrupted by cultural marxism and the jews'. Their chain of thought is just complete, no-brain reality denialism.

There are many different kinds of IQ, so yeah
you can believe in it but it's not be-all-end-all argument against someones ability to function in a society
for all I know there could be some pretty autistic high IQ people that can't really function properly, socially speaking, but can for example be great artists or musicians

adjusted for population that is not true at all.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

genes go above race tho, when you discuss them you don't have to worry about retarded things such as halpogroups and phenotypes which Holla Forums masturbates over