WE WUZ CLEAN

Have Procter & Gamble ever even smelled a nigger?

Is David Scott Taylor a kike, a cuck or both?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/TeB1T
twitter.com/realmrclean/status/521691837795676161?lang=en
cw33.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what shit soap, can't even clean the shit out of his skin. this will effect their sales

There going to be an add of him using magic eraser leaving a trail of white skin behind?

The new Mr. Clean should of been Mr. Jimpact himself.

This shit never ends.
They got the most generic looking nigger they could find too. I guess Mr Clean now is gonna smell like fried chicken grease, jericurl and swishers.

When are they gonna make Aunt Jemima white?

From a purely marketing perspective, this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Mr. Clean is instantly recognizable. Can you imagine Nike announcing they're going to flip their swoosh upside down? Everybody would think the shoes on the shelves were knockoffs or defects, much less those who wouldn't recognise them on display. Just look at pic two you have no idea it is promoting Mr Clean products.

He looks like he's in a witch's dress instead of a wizard robe.

Also advertise cleaning supplies to take care of your weekly gang murders.

Meanwhile, in China.

>inb4 they also introduce a Mrs. Clean and she's blonde haired and blue-eyed

I'm not even joking. I'd bet a dollar that this will happen.

Maybe their strategy is that consumers who like ironic humor will make up for the ones they lose over this.

Seems dumb to go from distinctive and iconic illustration to generic "literally every black model with a shaved head and goatee."

juden gonna jew

holy shit loool

DAS RACISS WHY A NIGGA GOTTA CLEAN YO SHIET

meme it. and wait for the cucks and commies to climb over each other to be the first whitey to say it's racist. fire up your sassy niggress accounts and see who bites. compare it to aunt jemama, Uncle Ben, etc

literally all you ever need is bulk mineral spirits and plain bleach. the entire industry is nothing but kike marketing, stop giving them money. go to your local mom and pop hardware store, make sure it isn't juden-owned, and buy an enormous tub of non-branded bleach and just cut it with different levels of water depending on how strong or gentle you need it to be.

every mass marketed commercial product has cheaper and better performing alternatives sold in bulk.

>The New Face of Mr. Clean is a nigger African-American
archive.is/TeB1T

holy shit! XD

Get out.

It looks like some yearly competition thing
The original mascot will stay creepy as usual

honestly, I buy Fabuloso floor cleaner because I used to work in a doctors office where the mexicans that cleaned at night used that stuff. Got used to the smell and loved it, now I use it at home. Everything else is store brand. Yeah, you can get buy with Dollar store soap and bleach and good old fashioned scrubbing, honestly.

Mr. Clean and other mascots of cleaning products aren't designed to convey that image user. Mr. Clean isn't there to clean for you, he's there to provide the right tools for the job, to keep the woman in a happy mood, and to give nods of approval for a job well done. He's supposed to be the emulation of the husband. Even when they use a woman for a mascot/spokes person it used to always be the Grandmother type of persona, someone that stands and watches and praises you for doing good work.

The old icons like Mr. Clean and the Brawny man have been replaced for the same reasons all TV shows now represent the white man as stupid, incompetent, and racist. Nothing can represent masculinity without also begin stupid in the media, not even Mr. Clean.

I went to a 98% black elementary school in the 80s and I've forgotten what they smell like.

Not showing, however good thing the vid was already posted in the thread.

WE
WUZ
CLAEN

Yes, i'm aware of that. Maybe you missed the entire point of me saying that.
I'm saying I want niggers to chimp out on this company for changing the mascot to a nigger. So we should pretend to be niggers on twitter and be outraged because we think it's racist. How are you not getting this? Are you implying niggers are well mannered and think about things rationally before getting upset?

Something about this guy reeks of Moonman. Mr. "ethnic" Cleaner.

wut

reek was a bad word though

Now that's what I call whitewashing.

goddammit Carlos

My roommate freshman year was a nigger. I actually think he was aware of the stench, he used a shitload of body wash and cologne to hide it. He also showered several times per day.

I hope you never remember it.

DAS RITE
WE TAUGHT YOU CRAKKKAZ HOW TO CLEAN N SHEIT

I fucking know that feel. I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one. I went to an all black school in middle school. I has PE with these animals, besides that they stole from the lockers, they stunk enough to make me sick to my stomach when we all went back in there. I remember vividly being so fucking thirsty, it being so hot and trying to get a drink from the water fountain. I would try to not gag standing in line to get a drink. That putrid smell….white kids DO NOT smell like that. That was a very trying time in my life, im sure you felt the same way.

it's just that we should do everything we can to have as little money as possible go to big corporations since that money just gets funneled up a kike's snout.

and with cleaning products, there is not any new magic chemical out there, pretty much every serious cleaning solution is just bleach dressed up with some sudsy shit and perfumes and marked up to absurd prices. typical schlomo tricks.

I get the same vibes…

Is he not already a nigger? Not saying he has to go back, but there's some miscegenation there. I wouldn't let Mr. Clean date your daughter.

YOU ARE GOING BACK!

Rolling to see if we can meme white Mr. Clean as an Aryan symbol of purity, devoid of stubborn genetic stains.

so close to Hitler dubs too

We need a word for this reverse whitewashing

Staining?

As tired as I am of this fucking shit, I can't really be bothered to care about this one. I mean, Mr. Clean was already implicitly kind of a faggot considering that he wears an earring, so I don't really count him as white to begin with.

blackstaining sounds good.

Well, I had suspicions, but the super bowl commercial kinda makes sense now if you take a guess at the direction they're headed.

Looks like another company I need to boycott.

THEY SHITSTAINED MR. CLEAN

How about skidmarking

We need something mainstreamable, too

We all know why they do this, but it's kinda funny when you think about how they always turn them black. Never hispanic. Never Arab. Never Street Shitter. The black population is stagnant and has been for a while. Sure the white population is in outright decline, but if this was about trying to pander to growing demographics, they'd be turning everyone into tacos or curryniggers.

Who could have dreamed the future would be so bright anons? Normalfags are starting to see the cracks in ZOG's mask.

CLEANSE YOURSELF

DON'T LET YOURSELF GET SO TRIGGERED
JUST BECAUSE MR. CLEAN HAS BEEN NIGGERED
READ THE OBVIOUS BUT DEEPER MEANING
BLACKS ARE ONLY GOOD ENOUGH FOR CLEANING

WE WUZ PORTERS AND JANITORS AN SHEEIT

Nice rhyme, but I'll stick with cleaning my own damn kitchen. I don't trust a nigger that close to my food.

twitter.com/realmrclean/status/521691837795676161?lang=en

:'^)

They keep stealing all my fried chicken

Are they trying to emulate the old Spice black guy thing? Because that only really works do to the selling on fragrance thing and random shit going on. I only see this backfiring.

check my ID faggot

MR.ETHNICALLY CLEAN WILL NEVER BE A NIGGER

How about tarred?

They tarred Mr. Clean!

I liked stained better. Tarred is just black. What about when they change White characters to chinks or spics like that Magnificent 7 movie?

They stained Magnificent Seven!

That's just kek fucking with you for dub lusting. There is no way we can't turn the real Mr Clean into a new symbol along side moon man.

So the Jews are openly advertising their products don't work?
Great! Love it!

Magic eraser is literally a turd now.

Well there's another one BOYCOTTED.

Aaaand just for the sake of perspective, let me show you how much self-hatred runs in the veins of european countries in this age. That ad was the Chinese rendition of a slightly older Italian one. With a difference.

A little jingle. NB for you cretins: Clink is slang for prison.

…Mr. Fungible! So glad we have Equality (tm) so that we can all be the winner all the time, unless you happen to be a member of the Toxic Oppressive Group Du Jour straight h'white male.

(checked)

Yeah about that, what's the deal with niggers and body odour? I used to think it was just an insult, like saying filthy or dirty. But they do actually smell, we noticed this with the blacks in class (particularly the males, females not so much).

Is it a different mix of salts in sweat? Is it melanin?

How long until Downfall is remade with an all African American cast of literally whos taught German?

Are blacks getting pissed off by this kind of shit yet?

With jews, you lose.

Plus now they're going to add their race-mixing cuck bullshit into all of their advertisements with some white mother.

Nighter. It's not even lack of hygiene that adds to it, massivly so, but even with perfect hygiene that problem persists.
It's their regular body odor. Pheremones, if you will. We have it too.
However, we instinctivly recognice that smell as something diffrent, that is "stinks". A warning sign to our conciosness.
I a way, a sigger stinks like nigger the way a bear stinks like bear.

If they get pissed at all, it's at whitey for exploiting them and muh slabery, despite it being jews behind this every time.

WHY
I'm not as full 1488 as most people here, but I know a lot about brand recognition and related subjects, and it's generally a bad idea to do something like this.
There was a juice company that changed their packaging one year and their sales went down over 50% the next, simply because they lost their brand recognition.
This is a very bad business move.

He's apparently just apart of a competition, they're not actually changing their mascot.
Jesus, they'd be suicidal to actually do that.

lel Nate has been on yahoo comments for years spreading red pills.

So they switched one queen out for another queen. Women go and have sex with them and are shocked when they get aids. Gay agenda in full effect.

Is the black guy shocking and jiving on tv too…

Why would black people be pissed. This is the type of black you'd find on grindr slinking in and out of married homes at 3 or 4am to bang out an in the closet gay married man. Tell him enjoy his check but everything is done for a reason. Mass programming. They won't bite the hand that feeds them

keku~

So Mr Clean is no longer clean?

So, they put a nigger slave on the bottle? Just like Aunt Jamima and Uncle Ben?

=-NICE==

The fact that the nigger population in the US has remained at about 11% for decades speaks loudly about how they kill each other and abort nigglets.

Niggers having access to cheap, on-demand abortions is the one thing I disagree with Trump on.

This really pisses me off. If they want to show niggers make the movie in Africa instead of rewriting history.

Why would they stop? They've been at it for decades and even centuries.

What's funny is they will lose millions of dollars on this like niggerfied historical movies and shit like the Vaginabusters, but keep doing it.

I didn't think kikes loved anything more than sheckles….

Seriously, this has a yuge salt potential. Just imagine what the meme machine can do with this new house nigger, "Uncle Clean! I needs muh floah mopped!"
"Yes um. I get right oan dat!"

cw33. com/2017/02/03/the-new-mr-clean-is-black-sweeping-ladies-off-their-feet/

ATLANTA – Mr. Clean just got a melanin makeover.

He's now bald, buff and black! And he's sweeping the ladies off their feet.

Meet Mike Jackson from the ATL – the winner of #TheNextMrClean contest. He even has a gold hoop earring, y'all!

Along with winning $20,000, Mike also gets a lifetime supply of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, he stars in the 2017 Mr. Clean calendar, and will appear in person at the Super Bowl on Sunday.

But you'll see O.G. Mr. Clean at the Super Bowl ad that's giving "50 Shades of Grey" a run for its money.

But hey, nothing like a clean start to shake things up.

WE DID IT

THE LYBYRYL MEDIA FINALLY MEMED GEORGE ZIMMERMAN WHITE, EVEN WHITE SUPREMACISTS THINK HE'S WHITE NOW

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Maybe if they print him on every single package.
Otherwise they get their 2 weeks of publicity and you'll see him never again unless you watch riligiously tv.

Bless the mighty dragon.

Time to rev up those email accounts.

I can't believe how racist these (((people))) are. Using a black man to represent domestic work in households or public areas is exactly the same as documenting slavery. How can they keep getting away with this?

I haven't had a colored person clean my floors since the 60's. Now all white people can have their own House Nigger in a Bottle, thanks to Proctor & Gamble.

That nigger looks dirty as hell though…

just like old times

This is worse than when Old Spice picked Kathy Griffin's boyfriend and Terry Crews to be their spokesmen. No matter how much (((they))) try to force it, blackness will always be associated with uncleanliness.

I don't understand why they don't do this Aside from the obvious jewing but if you want to make Black Caesar, set it in modern Chicago about a nigger gangbanger who's trying to unite gangland under one banner and gets vented by his own associates.

There's nothing wrong with telling the same stories in different venues.

CHINA NO

ITALY YES

Can we just give them the whole fucking world right now?

lel