Kike flies Israeli flag at UC Berkeley, gets berated by students

Oy vey!

thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/video-berkeley-students-friendly-man-waving-isis-flag-waves-israeli-flag-attack/
archive.is/v2umN
embeded video: twitter.com/AmyMek/status/827026169690193920/video/1

Students At UC Berkeley Support Man Waving ISIS Flag

Students at the UC Berkeley campus set the bar for outrageous behavior pretty high earlier this week when they rioted in protest of a speech by Milo Yiannopoulos. They destroyed property on the campus, beat a man unconscious, and even pepper sprayed an innocent girl for no reason other than she was wearing a Trump hat.

UC Berkeley has a history of supporting violence.

In 2014 filmmaker (((Ami Horowitz))) decided to conduct a social experiment on the UC Berkeley campus by waving an ISIS flag and an Israeli flag.

While waving the ISIS flag (((Ami))) yells out anti-American and pro-ISIS rhetoric as students walk by and are friendly to him.

After some time has passed (((Ami))) pulls out an Israeli flag and waves it as he makes pro-Israel remarks and he is immediately attacked by the students on the UC Berkeley campus.

Other urls found in this thread:

ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NO! BAD GOYIM

ISRAEL IS YOUR GREATEST ALLY

why are kikes trying to meme antisemitism

they tell psychotic leftists to say stuff like that so everyone else will dismiss anti-Israeli sentiment by association.

They're legitimately anti-zionist, but they're not anti-jew.

They love to kvetch

I genuinely have no understanding about what's going on anymore. Were they told to do it by kikes trying to meme antisemitism? Why would they do that? What is the goal here? What the fuck is this timeline?

Wow amazing video.

This kike has been trying to create a false right wing= pro Israel dialectic since trump started his campaign.

The right is ascendant. The left is falling apart. Kikes are trying to lump antisemitism in with the dying left so that people drawn to right-wing ideologies will reject antisemitism as a leftist idea. Hey presto, another generation of kosher conservatives.

Typical tricks tbh, it needs to be countered.

Anarchists have always hated isreal (mostly not the kikes in general like we do though) for muh poor palestinians. Nothing has changed.

Is it possible that it's backfiring? It just seems to me lately like the harder they kvetch, the worse it gets for them.

Okay, and?

I didn't imply that at all. learn how to read.

Why would they tell them to say logical things then?

I'm OK with this.

Every psychological study and "social experiment" conducted by kikes is always rigged to give the results they already had in mind. I honestly think the pre-write their conclusions before doing the actual experiment, and this goes way back to kikes Milgram and Zimbardo's psychological work on "obedience" and even way back to Freud and his degeneracy.

This is another fabricated ploy to generate sympathy for these poor, oppressed yids and our Greatest Ally (tm) Israel who only receives a paltry $38 billion in welfare to be paid out over 10 years. Yeah, leftists hate Israel so much, which is why they're furiously demanding that our government open our borders and import all of Israel's unwanted muslim neighbors to the US.

ITT.
A stopped clock is right twice a day.

before I was right wing I was a very anti-jew, anti-zionist anarchist. it's not uncommon, but the logic used is different from Holla Forums

The "experiment" only works if the people think the guy is genuine.
He's clearly Jewish and shaven.

That was before King Ifififififokeydoke made it socially acceptable for libs to hate on juden. I bet it's 20x worse now.

Off-topic, but I think I found goyim of the year in the comments. No doubt when his wife's kids go to bed and she's out with Tyrone, this goodest goy takes to the Internet to lecture us on how Democrats are the real racists and George Soros is a white supremacist nazi.

It would be 'goy of the year' not 'goyim'.
Protestantism was a mistake

It doesn't get much more shabbos goy than this

Check out this video. It's (((BBC))) so you have to replace evil Russians with kikes.

Yeah, I get it. Just hug me.

Since we created ISIS anything they claim is basically U.S. territory anyway. That's like waving the Oregon flag in Nebraska.

My theory is the ones on top who encourage this are just legitimately dumb enough to think they can control all of their pets, and they fail to see they weave their own fate.

So he waved two Israeli flags?

its not antisemitism.. its antizionism. the kikes dont need zionism to attack the white race and therefore the libshits attacking zionism doesnt help us.

Man, I love Lain

A lot of lefties take colonization more seriously than antisemitism. So they hate Israel for being colonizers, not because they're Kikes.

Let's all love Lain.

I don't think that's going to work. The kikes have been living off constant victimisation: now that they can't fake it as easily thanks to the internet, they are all fucked.

I need to rewatch it

the response is not oh dear though
its reich

Sorry if this is the 5th time youve seen this question asked this week but i figure this is the thread to do it.

Why is ben shapiro an idiot cuck?

Curious because the only thing he appears to be guilty of is being a jew

you had best be funnin with us

Add everything up along with some (((pure coincidence))), and it seems to be setting up for an "antisemetic" narrative

Inb4

Like i fucking care, i've never been inconvenienced by Palestenians. Kikes, on the other hand…

For once I agree with lefties

This, plus the constantly being pushed by shills narrative that israhell is good because it kills muzzies.

Agreed, I don't even watch anima, but I seen her posted so many time on pol that I just watch it and then ended up binged watching it.
Rewatching today instead of watching the owl

This is a 100% underrated post. This post needs more visibility, ==THIS GUY IS RIGHT==

The jews are lumping being against israel (and thus a good portion of what they'd consider to be the antisemitism spectrum) with the left because, as they always do, in everything they do, they come on top, like a fish that slips your hands.

It's a good thing to bring up palestine in every twitter and facebook conversation I'm doing this especially over the last week since the muslim ban.

Hello? The left is still largely jew run.

meanwhile trade compliance laws forbid US companies from doing business with nations that boycott ISREAL. who owns this house?

isis = kiddie muslims. killed some fags, fucked some goats, betrayed no one

israel and zionist banker jews, betrayed everyone, killed palestinians while making up holohaux, kills innocent children, reks uss liberty, makes fun of amercia and its tax payers, viciously forces everyone to trade with them, ignores democracy if it dont benefits them, full of russians and moroncanian economic migrants who pretend to be jews in order to leach from western tax money, fulll of kike criminals, hides frauds and creates conspiracies against the rest of the world, etc etc etc

There has always been an ambivolent relationship between zionist Jews and diaspora Jews.

Who doesn't hate the jews these days?

pretty much

UNGRATEFUL GOYIM AFTER ALL WE DONE FOR YOU

This is step one towards a long road of a lefty getting redpilled on the nature of our AIPAC controlled government. Academia will push back on pro Palestinian rhetoric furthering the Streisand effect.
Video is of is Bernie Sanders exploding on a liberal girl for daring to question the jewish state of Israel.
How does Bernie Sander with dual Israeli/US citizenship support a wall for Isreal but not the US?

Leftists only hate Israel because they're successful. If Israel was suddenly Somalia-tier shit, leftists would almost instantaneously love Israel.

lol punch a Zionist!!!

It a homogeneous movement spawned from within leftist ranks. Jews know of it but do not fear it yet since its a minority fringe of the left. Its been growing slowly. Its Red church vs blue church shit. The leftists still think they are fighting the old religious Republican right when fighting Zionism which is in part correct since bluepilled christian Republicans are overwhelmingly the majority of pro zionist elements in the US. The grassroot leftists still doesn't understand that its the whole establishment not just republicans who support Israel.

Strange times ahead when the common leftist is eventually aware the democrats give full support of an apartheid state with mobile expanding border walls and settlements.

They WILL be countered, by us striking at all points, uncovering all of their lies.

Libtards absorbed globalism pushed by kikes so hard that they want all countries to not exist, Israel is not exception

Whats wrong with liberals attacking Zionism even when its not antisemitic in nature? I believe the majority of Jews in the US are race aware and support their own people, this shit will stirr them up if granted momentum. I'm not gonna impeded anyone who wants to assist anti zionism leftist or not.

I thought it was trying a little bit too hard to be deep, the absence of music was also quite annoying at times.

By that i mean just being a jew
I have yet to see him jew somebody else

BAEORENSTARN timeline

This. I don't know why the morons on here can't understand that leftist Jews, the ones who overwhelmingly dominate academia, are mostly anti-israel. Most leftists are anti-israel. They believe that it's a racist colonial state oppressing brown people. If you think that means they're anti-kike, then you're an unsalvageable retard.

most pro-israel jews i've met in real life have been pretty cool. they just seem like normal guys. like most nationalists, their main concern is their own nation which i think is fine aside from the samson option powerfantasy bullshit. not a supporter of israel's actions like its insistence to keep expanding the settlements for more land, but i support its existence. the jews who are globalists – who also 99% of the time are anti-israel – are infinitely more of a threat but it seems like most people on pol think they're equivalent

the_zionald leave. Kikes benefit from both factions, this is JQ 101.

NO! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO OBEY ME!

Zionism and the Third Reich
ihr.org/jhr/v13/v13n4p29_Weber.html

Wish I could.

everytiem
THIS IS ONE PERSON
Stop shilling these shitty Shlomo 2.0s

Who cares? Their reasoning for doing so is because Jews are seen as white and Muslims are seen as brown. This is just further reinforcement of the brown good, white bad mindset they have, and supporting it without making clear the distinction that Jews aren't white doesn't do shit to benefit us.

Wasn't the anti-colonization movement the jews's idea? I find it funny that it turned on them.

The kikes have felt the tide turning and swapped sides. Now they are the victims of the evil liberal antisemites and the allies of conservatives and fascists.

Jews are always the victims and the greatest ally, no matter who's winning.
As the pendulum swings watch kikes forgive Hitler and start kvetching about Stalin being the true cause of holocaust.

Once, when passing through the oldest part of the city, I suddenly encountered a creature in a long caftan and wearing black sidelocks. My first thought was, is this, then, a Jew?

They certainly did not have this appearance in Linz. I watched the man stealthily and cautiously, but the longer I gazed at that strange countenance and examined it feature by feature, the more the question shaped itself in my brain, ‘Is this, then, a German?’

As was always my habit with such experiences, I turned to books for help in removing my doubts. For the first time in my life I bought myself some anti-Semitic pamphlets, for a few pence, but unfortunately they all began with the assumption that the reader had at least a certain degree of information on the Jewish question or was even familiar with it.

Moreover, the tone of most of these pamphlets was such that I became doubtful again, because the statements made were partly superficial and the proofs extraordinarily unconvincing. For weeks, and indeed for months, I returned to my old way of thinking.

The subject appeared so enormous and the accusations were so farreaching that I was afraid of being unjust and so I became again anxious and uncertain.

Naturally, I could no longer doubt that here it was not a question of Germans who happened to be of a different religion, but rather that it was a question of an entirely different people, for as soon as I began to investigate the matter and observe the Jews, Vienna appeared to me in a different light.

Wherever I now went, I saw Jews, and the more I saw of them the more strikingly and clearly they stood out as different from the other citizens. Especially the old part of the city and the district north of the Danube Canal swarmed with a people who, even in outer appearance bore no similarity to the Germans.

Any indecision which I may still have felt about that point was finally removed by the activities of a certain section of the Jews themselves.

A great movement, called Zionism, the aim of which was to assert the national character of Judaism, was strongly represented in Vienna.

To all outward appearances it seemed as if only one group of Jews championed this movement, while the great majority disapproved of it, or even repudiated it, but a closer investigation of the situation showed that since that part of Jewry which was styled ‘liberal’ did not disown the Zionists as if they were not member of their race, but rather as brother Jews who publicly professed their faith in an unpractical, and even, dangerous way, there was no real rift in their internal solidarity.

This fictitious conflict between the Zionists and the ‘liberal’ Jews soon disgusted me; for it was false through and through and therefore in direct contradiction to the moral dignity and immaculate character on which that race had always prided itself.

Cleanliness, whether moral or of another kind, had its own peculiar meaning for these people. That they were water-shy was obvious on looking at them and, unfortunately, very often even when not looking at them. The odour of those people in caftans often used to make me feel ill. Apart from that there were the unkempt clothes and the ignoble exterior. All these details were certainly not attractive, but the revolting feature was that beneath their unclean exterior one suddenly perceived the moral mildew of the chosen race.

What soon gave me food for serious thought was the insight which I gradually gained into the activities of the Jews in certain walks of life.

Was there any shady undertaking, any form of, foulness, especially in cultural life, in which at least one Jew did not participate?

On probing to the heart of this kind of abomination, one discovered, like a maggot in a rotten body, a tiny Jew, who was apt to be blinded when thus exposed to the light of day.

This needs to be a thing

On point.

good goy