How can loners such as myself satisfy themselves sexually in communist society where prostitution will be abolished?

How can loners such as myself satisfy themselves sexually in communist society where prostitution will be abolished?
Will there be social planning form collective that will lead into arranged marriages or sexbots to replace the role of prostitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rape

Women seek social status in men
In a communist society sexual competition will be much simpler.

Sage because robots don't deserve anything good

If you can't get women on your own then you don't deserve to enjoy sex.

Arranged marriages violate individual autonomy. Sexbots obviously would be ok but likely very disappointing since they can't connect with you emotionally

Getting laid isn't hard.

At all.

Like, seriously. I'm a virgin and I could get laid whenever i fucking felt like it, I'm just not into one night stands or friends with benefits or just casual dating. I simply carry on the prudishness of Christianity I grew up with, and silly romantic notions of the significance of sex and love.

A communist society will never happen so it's pretty much irrelevant

fuq forgot about the shitposting flag

I don`t want get lynched. I don`t want to become target for fellow inmates in prison neither.

For those who are already social and good looking yes, but those who have few other positive attributes expect steady job and good salary this new environment would only turn things worse.

Turning people like me into less productive members of society might not be ideal world that you`re looking for. Entire basis of collectivism ultimately is in conflict with individual autonomy(if such thing exists outside of our own minds).

*tips fedora*

'Tis true, m'lady.

Assuming you're AVERAGE and control your autism enough to appear normie and not a retard, you can't be blaming your looks for lack of sex. If you're ugly, however, suck it up and wait for robots (lol, loser), get used to your hands, or just learn to ignore the sex drive. If you don't feed it, it just goes away eventually.

Get a gf tbh. It isn't hard.

No arranged marriages.

Just more free time to meet new people and those are free.

You're not wrong, but I'm skeptical about your claim that you're a virgin just because you're so enlightened and noble that you've never bothered to pursue it or get a good communist gf.

Arranged marriages are statistically more stable, thus providing children of the said couples with more stability in their lives.

I legit can't tell if you SocDem flags are cheeky or are legit believe in all the retarded shit you post.

Yes no shit because arranged marriages exist in societies where divorce is taboo and will turn you into a pariah or worse. And even if you divorce, you would still not be able to marry someone you want so why bother.

Remember you are a loner in capitalist society, and life would be different in a communist one

Without money, work, profit motive, or worrying about health and well being people would have more time to connect with and enjoy their fellow humans.

If you choose to be a loner for whatever reason that doesn't want to connect with anyone (even other 'loners' whom you will be able to relate to) then yeah, sexbot VR.

Arranged marriages are common place even in relatively free societies, not just in the Islamic hellhole that is sometimes referred to as middle-east.

I'll back him up on this, even if he's being a pretentious fuck. Acquiring sex is just a numbers game. The dudes who seem to swim in pussy are just approaching a shit ton of women. Just like how for every type of woman, there's a man attracted to her, for every type of man there's a woman attracted to him. You just gotta keep approaching them until you find one who's into whatever you are.

Is this your way of saying your autism is what's prevented you from pumping a vag or prostate.

Sex is not a right. Rapists will be castrated.

r9k is that way buckos

Female rapists too or just male ones?

let me tell you about women dude. they like sex too. they just don't want to get pregnant or raped or beaten by some guy who turns out to be a piece of shit waste of time. they also get paid less than you and therefore have to constantly worry abt bills so pretty much we're never in the mood.

i'd fuck any guy who demostrated he could be an asset in my life. unfortunately, the large majority of them are shit. i don't want your drama /r9k/.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of ovariectomy, although it's much harder to do on short notice in a revolutionary situation.

fuck off Holla Forums

Fuck off Holla Forums pretending to be an SJW.

They exist, though they are very rare, since any woman who wants any can just go to a bar and pick up some loser like OP for a quick fuck if they want some, and because it's not a power thing to the degree it is with males.

Yeah, because rape is the most common format of sex.
It is not like there would be any protection form pregnancies, nor that there would be such option as abortion.
Women get payed less because they on average work less. Maternity leave + staying home if kids get sick + not doing overtime if you have children etc. etc.

yeah, and they're stupid.
youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

you say this ([citation needed] by the way) but you also say
which implies that it's not a power thing with men either.

Ironic that a sketch satirizing outmoded views of women calls for the usual robots to come out of the woodwork.

Women tend to have average intelligence, where as men represent higher and lower ends of the spectrum.

That's overstating it a bit. The difference in distribution isn't that great. It's only noticeable at the very high and very low ends.

Specifically it is 20% low and high ends. This also explains why it is mostly men who tend to win noble prices in physics,medicine and mathematics despite most western educational systems being meritocratic.

The interesting thing about this is, depending on what intelligence level you tend to observe, your observation about intellegence between men and women would be different. If you look at average intelligence, you would see men and women about the same. If you look at higher intelligence, men seem smarter because more men are very smart. If you look at lower intelligence, men seem stupider because more men are very stupid. It's hardly a coincidence that upper class, highly educated, and academic types would tend to see women as the less-intelligent sex, while working class, uneducated illiterates would see men as the less-intelligent sex. For the group they associate with, that is the trend.

Women are on average more highly educated in most developed economies if we just look at how many people graduate form universities.

Yes… and? Among highly educated people the trend still holds, although that group contains more women.

I don`t just believe that so many women would be self-loathing when it comes to their sex.

I don't follow.

We have a saying 'round my parts: if my grandma had had wheels, she'd have been a train.

She had no wheels and we don't have a communist society.

Speaking from experience eh?

this is why communism will never work