Self-defense against antifa?

What are some good ways to defend against these thugs? Obviously you can't just shoot them, they operate in gun control states only.

What about putting pepper spray solution in fill-your-own paintballs and getting some fully auto paintguns like: youtube.com/watch?v=8kRWR7sJPu4

that would fuck up a rioting crowd pretty quickly

Other urls found in this thread:

fsymbols.com/generators/blackboard-bold-double-struck/
youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4
youtube.com/watch?v=QlWzywUXGdk
conservative-headlines.com/2017/01/seattle-anti-racist-activist-shot-by-asian-man-outside-milo-speaking-event/
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
twitter.com/anticomofficial
avvo.com/legal-answers/are-expandable-batons-legal-to-carry-in-chicago-fo-1847457.html
redpowermedia.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/activist-defense-tactics-against-police-pepper-spray-attacks/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight#Impact_on_the_health_systems_of_developing_countries
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/04/identitarian-leader-attacked-vienna-subway-station/
knifeup.com/knife-laws/
periscope.tv/voxday/1ynJONMZZowGR
amazon.com/Medieval-Chain-Mail-Shirt-Armor/dp/B00AMQPY5I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=V--QO0d1CZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's not much you can do to them in the cuck states they riot in, if you're found at a riot and defending yourself apparently you can get premeditation charges if the find out you're """racist"""

Wear biker gear and learn to fight. Some other user posted a guide to dealing with these apes a while back.

If the police are deliberately not showing up then there's nothing they can do to stop you unless you get doxxed, just wear a mask or face covering.

You can buy pepper balls on eBay cheaper than you could probably make them for. Also use a smaller paintball gun, something easier to conceal.

Checked. If they're not using guns then armor is your best bet. furthermore they can't claim you're assaulting them if they simply can't damage you.

You should be more sneaky, a while ago I posted about stink vials, just disguise yourself as one of them and dump a vial of stink on the biggest faggot cuck you can find, it will break up the riot really fast, they will smell like death for weeks, and you'll get out unharmed

Why doesn't someone fill a truck full of them preloaded and hand them out to those under siege?

Reminder that people shouldn't be standing in the road. If antifa or whoever else gets run over, it's their fault. Pedestrians in my city get killed enough as it is just for being on the sidewalk, and the drivers get light charges half the time.

kek

I wonder if a crowd full of antifa could stop a monster truck.

they may stink but not like this, a rotting corpse(pure concentrated putrescine) is something no amount of BO can replicate

This might be useful, probably will attract more attention than a paintball gun though

I've seen a monster truck drive through a large boat effortlessly. Even cars can plow through concrete and rebar filled block walls.

ITS CALLED GET A GUN FAGGOT.

Carry a CCW and pepper spray. Use the pepper spray unless you live in a freedom state or you fear for your life.

Stock up on popcorn first thing in the morning, user. They're protesting the Super Bowl. Tomorrow.

In Texas.

Use a car or a semi-truck

Really doubt they have the balls to do this

dox the faggots

Me too, but man. If they pull some shit, it's gonna be a fucking show. I've got my fingers crossed.

If you're just using pepper spray, you'll be in range to get hit by a brick. Those crowds are hitting random white people with flagpoles and they could kill someone, but the police aren't showing up because of political bias. If the police won't defend people you have a right to defend everyone at the events not just yourself if you're cornered.

You can use a paintball gun to put distance between you and them. If you spray them with capsaicin paintballs, it will fuck up their eyes even if it just hits the ground near them, you can cover a much wider area with paintballs.

If you got a dozen people with pepper spray paintball guns to show up when shit kicks off you could make a whole group of antifa retreat.

are you suggesting..
ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 π•Žπ•€β„•π”Ύ ℙ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃 π•Šβ„šπ•Œπ”Έπ”»π•Š?

I think kek would approve

I know, I'm not trying to sound anti-freedom but I don't want another user to end up like that Allen guy from #justiceforjamal. Unless you're in a stand your ground state it's pretty sketchy to defend yourself at all nowadays.

Energy weapons

Yeah I really hope they do too, would make that nigger show actually worth watching. I remember last year when some protesters tried blocking the streets during a Penguins playoff game in Pennsylvania and once they ran into the hockey hooligans they immediately ran away.

You're not going to jail for using a paintball gun on rioters dude

In California you probably would

Just use a ute/4wd with bull bars. Easy.

So we force them back into california.

They are absolutely weak in everything. All you need is numbers. A local milita. Banda up and they will be useless even with superior numbers.

A jury isn't going to side with antifa when they see the footage of them beating people. You have to fight back if the cops won't do their job, worrying about the law if you're not using lethal weapons is just concern trolling.

Use roman candles from afar to disorient, and pepper balls to disperse.

If they can't see, they don't have numbers at all.

ℝ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 π•Žπ•€β„•π”Ύ ℙ𝔸𝕀ℕ𝕋𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃 π•Šβ„šπ•Œπ”Έπ”»π•Š WHEN?

It's that easy.

Another example

Why wait for something that might never happen? The more antifa gets away with this shit the bigger the 'chilling effect' on free speech. Teach them a lesson and they'll think twice about pulling this shit.

Yes you can.

fsymbols.com/generators/blackboard-bold-double-struck/

That is a paintball gun. Tippman makes them, you can get them with stupid colors so they don't look so much like a real gun.

Well I CC anyway even though it's not "legal", just don't get caught if you want to do so.

This is an 18+ site you fuckwit.

It's not practical, you want something that you are definitely able to use against antifa, not a last resort.

Plus PR is on your side if they're using baseball bats and they get beaten by paintball guns, normies will laugh when they hear.

Just saying pepper balls are illegal here, like everything else, wouldn't be surprised if paintball guns were too, since pepper spray also is(over 2oz) which is useless on a mob.

Leave and don't come back.

Juries sided with domestic terrorists in the 70s who were constantly blowing shit up, why wouldn't they side with someone macing an evil Nazi?

Wear motorcycle gear
1. Gloves. A good pair of armoured gauntlet-style gloves will both protect your hands while hardening your blows. I personally have extremely expensive and high quality gloves because I hoon, but even shitty cheap ones are miles ahead of anything else you can snag at home depot. Hard molded knuckles, finger protection, stapping to prevent them from coming off in a scuffle. $80 I personally use non-shitty versions of these whilst hooning
revzilla.com/motorcycle/oxford-rp-2-gloves-2015

2. Helmet. Protects your noggin'. Because most of you don't have motorcycles, the old adage "Do you think you have a $70 brain?" doesn't apply, as you aren't going to ramming your head against the ground at 80mph. Visor flips up for better visibility + clearing accumulated steam. $70
revzilla.com/product/gmax-gm38-helmet-solid

3. Chest/Upper Body. I have both a fully armoured leather and a textile jacket for daily riding wear, but most of you don't. Instead of spending $400+ for a cheap leather jacket with minimal armouring, just get the actual armour and wear a hoodie underneath. Chest protection, joint armour, and breathability are the things to look for, as showcased in the selected item. $100
revzilla.com/motorcycle/evs-comp-suit

4. Lower/Leg. Thigh protection isn't cheap, because it's usually incorporated in a larger leg armour system that goes for hundreds of dollars. Knee/shin protectors, however, are extremely cheap. $20, fits underneath pants.

5. Feet. Just wear work boots if you have them. No boots? Here are some for $30, sold by a Holla Forumsack and /k/ommando. I personally bought a pair, and they are excellent. Very thick soles, leather is well maintained, but purchase a longer set of laces.
kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-paratrooper-boots/

TOTAL: $300 for excellent protection from physical attacks. Drop the helmet and boots and it comes to $200 for chest + hands + knees

Feel free to reply with other questions about armouring/motorcycles/what I personally use

If someone so much as tries to physically harm you, your family, or anyone in your vicinity, or attempts to rob or sexually assault them you have the GOD GIVEN praise Trump PBUH right to shoot them, and then shoot them again to make sure they don't get up.

Kill anyone who tries to harm another person.
Unamerican laws should not be followed.

I do not advocate using bear mace because it is extremely powerful, primarily sold in high capacity canisters, and has an extremely long range compared to typical personal defense spray.

use the same tactics they do

Get a fireproof suit. Cover it in gelled fuel. If they attack you, light yourself up and become the human torch.
Then you tackle them non-stop.
Don't forget to scream 'FLAME ON! right before lighting up.

Paintballs are pointless. In nogunz states, get tasers, and pepper spray and a cudgel or crude spear of some form.

In progun states, just self defense with hollow point or a Judge revolver.

If you're about to get killed, then you have a right to use a CCW.

However you don't have a right to shoot into a crowd that's throwing rocks and hitting people with bats. You can however blind the fuckers by machinegunning them with pepper-balls.

It is my God Given right to kill communists.

If you do this you also have the potential of becoming a

WALKING FALSE FLAG INFERNO

These fucking commies are straight up lighting people on fire if you know what I mean.

+1

They're not pointless if you fill them with capsaicin, they won't be able to breathe or see if they get even a chest hit.

Don't you though? I'm a poor disarmed ozfag so I dunno exactly what your laws are. Surely if you're being chased by a violent angry mob you can shoot at them?

youtube.com/watch?v=JzB8sT1TVb4

youtube.com/watch?v=QlWzywUXGdk

Reminder even the alt-kike and pagan sorcerers are saying it's time to start fighting back

Pepper spray is all you need. Most Antifascist faggots only have face masks. The protection is inadequate. just spray em in the eyes and try not to get surrounded.

Once antifa is dealt with the aut-right sodomites are going into the bog.

And by bog I mean kill them

Infra Red 1Watt laser from china, blind them all.

look up Filipino Pana (slingshot with darts) it is deadly as crossbow, even 10gramm ball at 200fps from slingshot will brake scull

Not living in a Leftist rat den city where over 80% of voters vote Clinton. You won't find Antifa on red soil. Or anywhere where government and police won't allow their existence and protect them. They're pussies. Pussies reliant on a populace and governance which are Left-wing. They're too weak to exist outside of their concrete daycare centers. They're too weak to exist amongst adversity and competition.

If someone mocks up a Right Wing Paintball Squad Logo I would be eternally grateful. Preferably with a list of instructions.

What you're suggesting is so fucking illegal you'd actually be BETTER OFF illegally CC'ing and shooting them

Spray paint cans can be made into flame throwers too, but there are better alternatives.

be aware that occasionally a paintball has been known to break inside the hopper or feed tube. it's not a bad idea to use pepper spray balls. just thinking ahead.

Put some effort into your posts.

If you kill your enemies they win.

I'm not detecting an argument here

the best way I can think of to defend myself against a horde of 50 antifa members is with either a flamethrower and a hardhat with a firesuit, or nerve gas(or another kind of gas) and a hazmat suit with an oxygen tank
a gun just ain't gonna cut it when theres 50 bloodthirsty antifa members 50 feet away from me who all want me dead; setting on them fire or gassing them would get em off of me fast and ensure my survival
and even then id probably still go down after i get hit in the face or small of the chest with a 10 mph brick

good thing i don't live in a big city and won't have to worry about ibeing alone in such a fight when civil war 2 starts

From the OP? You’re sure not.

Don't get sucker punched by antifa fags. Use the police field interview stance. Keep your hands above your belt and in front of your stomach. Put your feet shoulder width apart with one foot behind you, so you don't get knocked down. Be ready to throw your fists up to defend your head or quick draw a pistol.

policemag.com/channel/careers-training/articles/2012/10/one-stance-three-uses.aspx

Hit the gym if you haven't already.

Even then, they are like those zombies in the TV shows they watch so much. They only attack in big mobs, like the zerg.

Best way is to destroy the first guy they sick on you and they'll get scared, try to save the guy you fucked up and run away.

Hit the gym if you haven't already.

Even then, they are like those zombies in the TV shows they watch so much. They only attack in big mobs, like the zerg.

Best way is to destroy the first guy they sick on you and they'll get scared, try to save the guy you fucked up and run away.

Would you save a nigger? Communists are no better.

Do you carry any weapons? Also do you ride with a group?

Cheeki Breeki

a Minnesotan /k/ fag is going to prison for doing just that. check out the thread

You don't use smoke grenades when you're the defender. That just obscures your vision while the antifa have the whole outside to move around. Neither would you use molotovs when you're defending a building. And this shit looks like a troll designed to hurt the person who tries it.

lol are you FBI

pretty obvious

I wonder why the feds are so quick to crack down on 'white supreeeemis' but never actual terrorist groups like antifa

Hello FBI. After antifa and the aut-right is dealt with you're next.

No I'm not, would the FBI have this spicy meme to check thos trips?

Used to play paintball, spent plenty of time cleaning busted paintballs out if barrels, can confirm.

Wrong. That retard is going to prison for bragging about it on Facebook beforehand. All he had to do was keep his mouth shut.

Yes you can.
conservative-headlines.com/2017/01/seattle-anti-racist-activist-shot-by-asian-man-outside-milo-speaking-event/

You just have to strictly follow self defense/stand your ground laws and not go out looking to murder someone dumbass.

Imagine a rope with a spray can tied to it every two or three feet and a weighted end. Light, spin, let go. You can also lay it out or wrap it around something. Place it on a skateboard and push down the road.

If you end up dealing with Antifa terrprosts, from a boxer of 6 years who grew up in a rough area:

If law enforcement in liberal areas is biased towards antifa, the courtrooms will be too. I know you want to boast /k/ knowledge but you can't use a gun to disperse a crowd.

no its not (except in NJ), as long as you dont use them to assault people slingshot and laser considered toys so you can carry it in no gun zones and fear no detention. if you do have to use it then it will become weapons but any mediocre lawyer will get you off for defending youself with slingshot agaist rioters.

ANTICOM when?

Vigilo Confido

maybe not, but maybe they would have only saved the meme's thumbnail. like a faggot would:^)

Why would the logo be unoriginal?

JUST BUY ARTY FIREWORKS SHELLS THROW LIKE GRENADES

Major cities in TX aren't really Texas in mentality. All the cucks and leftist move to the TX cities. They could prb get away with it.

Slicing them up works just as fine. Call me FBI, or whatever context you will, but, I think that a knife is fine too.

do this if possible. a second line of defense is hand to hand combat skills. I wouldn't recommend using a club or an improvised weapon unless there is a mob of them, then use anything you have to. The reason why I say that is because you might get off with an explanation of simple self defense if you kill the faggot with 2 shots with a pistol, you will probably get jail time even a little bit if you beat a commie down with a bat or your fists. They person you beat up will be able to testify in court against you.
If you are going to blind people with high powered lasers, throw CS canisters at them, use a super soaker full of bleach and piss, beat some faggot down with an asp, make sure shits already hit the fan, do it, and RUN LIKE HELL. Don't wait for cops to arrive if you've just fucked shit up, the cops ARE NOT ON OUR SIDE.

You realize that the process of prepping paintballs to do that is so retarded, that it's quicker to just BUY FUCKING MACE AND A TASER. Not only is it MORE effective, but these items can be hidden and deployed far faster.

Not to mention, are you even familiar with fucking paintballs or trying to fill them with capsaicin? If you are able to inject them, inject them with something far more relevant than fucking capsaicin.

In other words, stop being a fucking edgy kid who is contributing retarded ideas.

Oyy vey

Fuckn love that channel.

Get guns anyways. Get ammo anyways.

And if the cops are refusing to defend you, then shoot them too if they have a problem with it. If they refuse to enforce the law, their uniform means nothing.

This. Its no longer about trying to legally live the rest of your life.

of course not

So?

Get good with a rifle. Gey some friends.

Oh yes they would. Never let cuffs tocuh your hands.

No thanks, user

You can even call them Nazis when you beat them, that would confuse the Fuckn shit out off them, all so would probably make them fight each other.

Hornat spray is as good as pepper spray and go's further.

There was a video a little while back of a big guy that looked remarkably like the lolbutthurt guy just silently walking towards a protest line and singlehandedly pushed them all back. He approached each person individually and got really close up into their face smiling that smile people give when they see you as no threat what so ever and are willing and able to put you down in a single swing and worked his way through them one by one.
These faggots are completely insecure and cling to allusions of grandeur to feed their ego and make themselves feel like they have a place and purpose or some semblance of power. All of that is false, however, and they know it. Single them out from their group and see just how quickly they revert back into their lowly, cowardly selves.

What cucked land do you live in?

Honestly just kill them. If you're tussling with antifa, your life is on the line and you need to be as lethal as possible. And don't hang around for the police either. I don't care how justified it is you have absolutely no guarantee of a fair trial here. Anybody with a triple digit IQ shouldn't have a problem killing some commie scum and getting away with it. Practice good opsec and always have an escape route.

This is good, practical advice. Don't be the sperg who suggests impractical weapons that won't work and will get you in trouble with the cops anyway. Practical weapons are nice if you can legally own and use them but always be ready to engage bare handed. It should be your first option because it will save you a lot of trouble in the long run. If you don't believe me, look at .

Fleeing should be option #1 no matter the situation. Don't listen to the faggots here who whine about people being cucks for not fighting. A bruised ego is better than a bruised face even if you made the other poor bastard's face worse.

I prefer that. X-COM makes a nice abbreviation for eXterminate-COMmunists. Subtle and plausibly deniable unlike our enemy's faggy flags.

You seem to be channeling something a self-defense coach told you. That's not relevant. The point here is to prevent anti-fa from shutting down free speech, not just last-ditch self-defense.

If you run away, they are able to create a chilling effect. Think of the purpose of the thread, not just rote channeling what some dojo told you.

The thread is about self-defense against antifa, not going on the attack against antifa. If that's your goal then by all means don't back down from a fight.

I made the thread. I want people to start fighting back against antifa so they are deterred from trying this shit. If several of them end up shitting a brick screaming for water because they got pepper sprayed, the next time they attack an event they won't go in thinking it's a opportunity to attack defenseless people.

I don't want these mostly jewish pedophile motherfuckers from acting like they're an authority on what people can and can't say.

Fucking this. Cops in places like LA are traitorous cucks, look at all of the times they stood down when Trump supporters were being attacked.

Seriously this sounds nuts but I truly think it would be effective. 8-12 guys with paintball guns pummeling antifa & black-block would send them away for sure. I've been nailed in the top of the head and all over in matches it fucking hurts. This could save someone's life tbh. Imagine the news footage and memes of a RWPS dispersing an attacking mob on an innocent Trumper.

Do whatever you have to do. Just don't get caught.
If you're caught in a cucked state they will place you in detention with the worst niggers they can find.

For history study only:

Sling is extremely powerful weapon, split briks, will brake ribcage and shatter bones in limbs, head injury fatal. extremely pocketable, quite and easy disposable(some tangled shoestring on the ground), accurate up to 40m perfect for sending 1lb meteorites at crowd 100-300m away, very skill based weapon, was used to create chaos by armies until phase out by gunpowder. sometimes used in modern conflicts to trow granedes and Molotov

hey you seem like a smart guy, i got this bump on my back and it looks like a mole but it oozes any suggestions? thanks

TBH the sling is better than a paintball gun with just a few hours practice you should be able to lob a volley or throw one straight on.

Someone's been playing SWAT 4 I see.

I always forget about the sling, tbh that looks like some good fun even if you're just fucking around

Boss, you're in my spot.

never played it, what are you referencing?

That sounds retardedly risky tbh.

Pfff, now I'm not saying to use nerve gas to kill a few thousand libtards in one of their enclaves or clear out a slum of beaners but it's your call.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Motorcycle gear would work, but you can buy actual surplus riot gear.

Head: If you're actually going to engage antifa, a helmet is the top priority. Honestly a skateboard helmet and some safety glasses will protect you from suckerpunches and eye damage, plus this will allow you to wear a respirator if tear gas is deployed. Whatever helmet you get make sure it protects the back of your head, as these cowards go for this reigon to knock people out from behind

Body: your chest and back can actually take a fair hit, the top priority is actually your kidneys. protective kidney belts are available for a variety of sports

Lacrosse gear: it is cheaper than motocross gear and more than adequate for the impacts one would take at a riot. it is also designed for freedom of movement. It is low profile and can easily be worn under an oversize hoodie.

CUP: protect your junk, an unlucky hit from a rubber bullet can rupture a testicle.

That's where ya wrong kiddo.
Remember - use bait.

They're getting better at shilling.
They're already ruining threads on chans. They're better than CTR because obviously they're anons that have been blackmailed or are just cucked.

I strongly suspect it's a good idea to have a puff of OC beneath the face, because instinct will carry the person to duck into the cloud.

twitter.com/anticomofficial

Are salt bullets legal in burgerland?
Because it's non letal ammo (avoiding you a lot of legal problems) and it hurts like fucking hell, which would be extremely funny to see some coddled antifa faggots squirming in the ground in real pain, knowing that they'll survive to remember it.

tbh the problem is that law is shit. It in no way protects the weak, and seeks out little people to destroy. We Trump to dissolve the law, and to instate chivalry.

Right Wing Paintball Squads

both these posts give me an idea that would defeat a mob of Antifa with a few organized people.

have one or two utes with some shooters on the tray. divide them up and flank the Antifa mob, firing into them. you'd only need a couple drivers and maybe 2 or 3 shooter per car. you'd be highly mobile and able to reposition quickly. 10 men could defeat a mob of 200 antifa.

Could one make something like this using waterbombs, and lob them into the crowd from a distance?

Buddies and I made paracord slings and fucked around with them. Extremely fun, can recommend.

In antifa marches, only 5% are willing to fight. The rest just follow. That is, if it's just a simple protest without people being armed and their faces uncovered. I can only give this much information, which I however know is very true since I attended some antifa marches to dox people in the past.

If you want to be 90% safe, just don't give them a reason to believe you are the "enemy". I mean, you can't really expect to be safe and sound after walking past an antifa mob and wearing a Trump hat, even if you're clad in full plate armor.

Wouldn't Styrofoam dissolved in gas be better?

Where2cop?

can it shoot pepperballs?

I did that before as a kid (based on recommendations from a floppy disk version of Anarchist Cookbook that I read on my 386). Styrofoam does dissolve in gasoline and makes a thick sticky substance that burns and puts off really nasty black smoke. I probably should not have played around that as a child.

Listen Schlomo, Holla Forums is coming for you, not some brainwashed whites, only for you.

self defense is not an escalation, it is a response to an escalation. There is no other option but to protect yourself if posed with threats of bodily harm.

But yea, one has to walk a careful line in these threads. Call for lethal arms should be removed, but the pepper balls, tasers and other gear posted in this thread, including the wearable for self protection are pretty good.

If it remains on less than lethal, the morality argument will be on our side, but so too will the need for self defense (and lack of suicidal thoughts). Two variables satisfied.

oh shit meant to quote this guy

[Defending against ANTIFA]

1. Get a big can of OC Spray/Pepper Spray. Bear Spray actually has LESS OC IN IT! Self defense spray is hot enough to incapacitate people. This is good. They will be fucked for at least an hour after exposure.

2. YOU WILL NEED TO RISK THE SPRAY. Black Block works because everyone looks and dresses the same. When they attack someone then run back into a crowd of similar people. It's the same reason why street nogs all wear the same clothes and under shirts.

3. Just wear a different color under shirt, wear a mask, bring a new hat whatever. After one of you heroicly hoses down the masses, rush away and quickly ditch your stuff/change clothes.

4. Enjoy.

also, to add to this thread. There are things like chainmails. Which may provide some sort of slash/stab protection, but obviously also some protection against blunt force.

You could go down the kevlar plates/vest route, but they tend to be kinda expensive, also with usage, if they are non rigid vests, they will wear down over time by movement.

also, for further protection, there also things like kevlar sleeves, and neck guards, if they escalate it further, you would have some better odds against knives or whatever.

Boxing, or various martial arts. Muay Thai is good for teaching someone to hone the skill and teach that person just how fucking deadly elbows and knees can be when applied right.

Especially when going up against multiple opponents, end it as quickly and efficiently as possible. Don't take your time with fooling around with one opponent, just strike them down and move onto the next target. Lastly is always be mindful of your surroundings, and if applicable, use your environment to your advantage. Bonus tip: a nigger or antifa fag that does overhead swings with any club or pole or shit leaves a split second opening on the windup. If trained, you can rush them during the windup and catch them off guard, block their arm from completing the motion, and strike their face a few times Bonus bonus tip: in a fight, distraction to the opponent are a good way to get them to let their guard down. Remember, it's a fight for your life.

another thing to add, but this goes into the more semi legal, gray area of not so much of self defense but also of offense.

Caltrops. Somewhat easy to make yourself. useful for area denial?

and there is something even more devious, but semi legal in europe, I will give you a hint, in hungary there are lots of legal weapons that you can purchase without a permit.

use rampage armour

The Left often uses fake bomb calls or actually places real bombs if they want a protest to be canceled.

Did you get paid?

Probably grenades with adjustable fuse timer, which they can then throw from very long distances. Would still be dangerous without skill though, i fully agree.

This seems like a perfect tool against Antifa, you don't even need that much skill if you're throwing into a crowd.

Antifa tend to riot in areas in which they have connections to the police force and local government. They know ahead of time when the police have stand-down orders and generally know what they can get away with. You'd better believe prosecutors will come down a lot harder on people defending themselves than against antifa so be sure to keep cameras rolling constantly so it's clear who the aggressor is.

Truly state-funded terrorism.

One of the guys that got beaten at Berkeley was wearing ballistic armor and still ended up in the hospital with a failing liver from the beating. I'm trying to think of a type of armor that would protect you from blows without making you look like a complete LARPer. Possibly there are gambesons that could be made to look like a normal winter coat.

The Black-Bloc assholes look like they're starting to bring gas masks as well so pepper spray may be of limited effectiveness.

anarcho tyranny really.

"we refuse to control real criminals (that's the anarchy) so we control the innocent (that's the tyranny)."

$349 on Amazon.

bearspray is cheaper, has a 35 foot range, and doesn't look like a gun so it's less likely to get you shot by police

Presumably those pepper/teargas pellets will work from a normal slingshot. $50 for a box of 10

Or, you know, just one of these.

His liver was okay in the end, but he did get a few broken ribs and can't remember what happened. His memory loss is consistent with having been knocked unconscious apparently.

I'm considering getting one of these for any future "activities" I end up witnessing in Chicago.

Cadaverine and that rotten egg smell they add to natural gas are the worst stink ever to get doused in and no amount of BO can cover the smell of rotting corpses. Due to the instinctual connotations, nobody's ever going to go near them for a week after, and I reccomend a pump sprayer for this mass dousing task.

Bullet has markings identical to the one registered to your gun which just conveniently is missing the day police come to question you.

The cops aren't showing up due to their commanders being Protocol Sevened in Israel years prior to all this. If they weren't, they wouldn't be commanders.

Disguising as antifa actually sounds like a good plan to disrupt their protest. If they get hold of you, you can easily hide in the crowd since they all wear black the same clothes and masks.

Criminals in my country use homemade guns or illegally sold Cold War slavshit for their 'jobs'. Gun control is a fucking joke.

Has anyone considered using indeliable dye to mark commies for later arrest? Like purple dyed pepper spray they can't wash off and will betray them as commies.

avvo.com/legal-answers/are-expandable-batons-legal-to-carry-in-chicago-fo-1847457.html

Fuck Chicago

So where are the Bikers for Trump and Soldiers of Odin US? At this point I've expected to see some antifas at least badly hurt, but our guys are barely around.

If you're entering a hostile zone with the intention of engaging to being engaged by rioting communists, wear a body cam. The evidence that it provides will help to clear your name after they force you to injure or kill them.

Might as well make it in the color they love so much.

RATIONAL ADVICE FOR BRITBONGS
DO NOT PRE-ARM YOURSELF AND ATTEND A RIOT - THIS IS NO LONGER SELF DEFENCE, NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
1) Carry a decent strong steel umbrella (rainy blighty tbh)
2) Carry a walking stick/crutch for muh bad knee officer
3) Carry a large maglight style torch if its even slightly dim (recommended by the police tbh:^))
4) Carry jumpleads in your car
5) Carry an unopened bottle of red wine in 2 plastic bags
6) Carry 2 1kg sacks of ice cubes in 3 carrier bags (during summer)
obviously you must not premeditate this by choosing to bring them to a riot if they are unnecessary, but theres nothing stopping you picking up a present for your parents from a shop just outside where antifa are, is there? Utilising what you reasonably have on you at the time is not illegal, so dont bring fucking baseball bats or you will get nicked

I fucking hate this city so goddamn much, words can't even describe it. Raze San Francisco and LA, but afterwards we need to turn this city into an ash heap.

Mike Pence approves. I suppose bringing a hammer along for your carpentry project would be too obvious.

redpowermedia.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/activist-defense-tactics-against-police-pepper-spray-attacks/

The one redeeming thing about all these leftist protests is they get to beta-test all the sorts of things that do and don't work against things like pepper spray.

The best way is to avoid them.
Street matches died in the 80s and even by then they were run by controlled ops.
The battlefield of 2017 is the Internet.
"Marches" didn't get Trump elected and playing Antifa's "street warfare" game isn't going to result in their destruction.
Our biggest weapon is anonymity.
Use it.

If antifa are using gas masks to protect against pepper spray what about hitting them with paint so they're blind unless they take off the masks?

Hitler approves. Toolboxes couldnt be appropriate, unless you were driving through to your next job or whatever.
personally I have a torch that resembles a baseball bat, in appearance only of course :^) and knife-proof gloves. Motorcycle gloves would be a weapon, unless you drove your bike to the protest

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

Can you mix paint and pepper spray into the same little package so you cover all your bases at the same time? Kind of sounds like the "napalm" of anti-riot weapon, gets on your face, sticks hard, doesn't wash off, burns like Satan's asshole.

Just carry a pipe. Yeah you heard me, just have a metal pipe in your pants. As long as you are fit (and really to be right wing is to be fit, spare me the mental gymnastics here, you absolutely have to be physically fit if you subscribe to any sort of hierarchical belief system) a pipe is all you need.
Remember, you are going against 50 women, junkies, std scum, just all around unfit individuals, therefore you do not have an excuse.
If police stops you with a pipe, you can just say you are.. going to fix your kitchen sink or some shit, it's none of their business and no officer of the court can incriminate you for owning a fucking pipe.
It's blunt, it's perfect, it's heavy, durable, simple, reliable, and as long as you arent going for the head, there is a low risk of killing someone if that's not what you want to do.

What about a nice pair of waterproof steeltoes?

First: make sure you're in fighting shape, otherwise just stay away.

Second: have allies. A small, but elite squad.

Third: dress for the mission. Ideally you'd want armor. Protect arms and head at a minimum. Reinforce wrists/hands. Wear black to blend in, but have a small, yet distinct marking to identify your squad.

Everything after that depends on the circumstances of the mission and/or preference. Don't forget opsec and proper infil/exfil. Clubs, batons, and bats are preferred. Chemicals can work too.

Remember, these people want to destroy you and everything you stand for.

Good Luck and Godspeed, anons!

No one is advocating to actually go out and punch the antifas, but people should be able to defend thenselves from agressors.

I dont own anything else tbh :^). One half power kick to the shin is taking any leftist down. I dont care if they have a flagpole, they will be crying on the floor. Source: steel toe to the shin, splintered bone, needed pins.

This. Nobody is advocating attending a riot, but if one is caught up through no fault of their own and cannot escape, it is best to be able to use all sensible options, rather than be killed by fucking communists in CY+2.

Wear armor underneath your baggy, black clothes if you're worried about your appearance.

Does gas masks even work agains't pepper spray?

What kind of armor? Does someone make an affordable curiass?

Don't forget to lock up your bike as well ;)

This is kind of why the "wear full body armor riot gear and carry an AR-15" suggestions might not fly. I also don't agree with the idea that you should wear fucking black hoodies and face masks to "blend in". You're not a communist, why are you wearing the uniform of a communist? This is an information war. People aren't going to sympathize with two non-distinct thugs dressed in black having a brawl in the street.

What they are going to sympathize with is a clean, normal looking person getting assaulted by an insane thug and defending himself and others. This is why self improvement and sensibility is more important than a bunch of edgy toys.

Yes.

I wonder why the police never used this tatic.

Probably haven't found a type of paint that won't get in their lungs and kill them.

So people should just get punched and beg for mercy while the media praises the antifas for beating nazis?

weaponized skunks

Exactly. Im a britbong, we cannot even discuss actual self defense without risking premeditation if we actively attended somewhere we knew we may use it. Im thinking of situations like you:
They will do this to themselves. They are going to overstep the mark in the UK, and there will be a big surprise.

If antifa are close enough that they're trying to grab your Trump hat why not just reach out and steal their masks? They aren't nearly as brave when they are showing their faces.

You are a fucking idiot lad, jog on.

Did you miss the "self improvement" part? Train your body so that you can punch them harder and get away without getting floored. You have to become strong before you can stand in a fight. That's the only honorable, respectable way to go about it.

And honor and respect are what people look for in heroes. Not some sleezy rat looking thug going around throwing stink bombs on random protesters like a high school prank.

Anybody else have a proud national tradition of fighting? I cant wait until the english antifa come up against some football hooligans.

What the fuck faggot, reported.

The point isn't to convince the viewers that antifa are in the wrong. The point is to demoralize these thugs, make them suspect eachother, divide their ranks, and to show them how weak they truly are. Use their anonymity against them.

If you want to martyr yourself, be my guest, but that will only encourage these lowlifes.

Hitler agrees.

Fair enough, but then why would you be attacked by Antics in the first place?
Part of security is personal security, that includes not outing yourself as a right-winger.
Unless you have been doxed or fail at personal security(and I have - BNP membership list, parents receive nuisance mail to this day) then you will never receive Antics attention.

You could get surplus riot gear, or make your own. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Block and distribute the force evenly and slowly.

Lot's of people in the protests are of old age or women. The antifas are also equiped with pepper spray, bottles, poles, wenches, molotovs and can outnumber you 10 to 1. Even if you are a martial arts master they can beat you.

It wont matter to antifa, if you get caught up in the riot and arent on their side, you will be against them.
Lad…

I know you are derailing, shill. Hang yourself from the neck until dead

What the fuck faggot, reported.

You do realise that the leak was membership data from the time that the BNP was still a WN parrty.?
No, of course not, like the rest of Holla Forums you only know nationalism from websites.

So we should walk around in full RWDS get-up? Moron.

and people still think that there isnt a subtle, yet very oppressive tune playing through the air, making people depressed and unhappy…kek. Any man that wishes to remain sane must have the ability to defend himself. Depriving people of that ability, that is just pure tyranny. The jew jaws are ever clamping down more tight on your throats, and there are still people out there who think that everything is good and free. Jesus what a mess we are in.

But that's my point. Riots are a lose-lose battlefield.
Even if you win, the Like media will spin you as a thug.
You don't need special equipment to avoid a riot, just walk away.

Its always been a honeypot risk. You didnt need to join the mailing list personally you gusset-flap, sign up as your local pub of WMC. Lad…

No, you should be able to defend yourself and defend others being atacked (since the police might not help depending on the place)

Im always for walking away if possible. If they block a road and you cannot escape, different story.

Yes it is. The communist rioters are NOT the majority, and the more that normal every day people witness their violence and barbarism the less they will support them. Leftism will die by its own hand. This is exactly why the media is trying to memory hole and cover up the rioting once it becomes clear that they're just crazed and violent thugs.

Nationalism IS the people. The people are everything. And part of our duty in this meme war is to wake the people up and expose the left and the media and their Jewish masters for all to see.

Retard.

The police could quickly shut down black-bloc by kettling and arresting all of them then interrogating them and busting up their organization. Provided they were ordered to. It looks like there is a possibility the administrators that told the police to stand down will be punished severely which will make administration in more cities reluctant to do so in the future.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-02/fbi-allegedly-investigating-mayor-berkeley-ca-inciting-riot-and-ordering-police-stan

Never said that, anons already pointed out wearing armor won't help.

Agreed. The demoralisation will come when normalfags start hurling insults at blackbloc fags.

Help what? Your assault on the rioters? You shouldnt be there as an aggressor. What is your point?

Yes, hindsight is 20/20 the funny thing is that it really is only hindsight, take a loom around, many anons still don't realise that any org which is not immediately crushed is a honeypot by default.

Agreed, training is always right but especially in highly ducked places like the UK, carrying special toys can be more of a liability than a benefit, so your brain is your strongest weapon, followed by your body.

Public opinion is shaped by (((media))). They've already been programmed to not associate the violent rioters with protesters.

Have you forgotten what the root of the redpill is?

BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

Anarchists rioted in the UK during the summer riots a few years back, millions of damage, shops burned and vandalized all over. The media simply spun it as anger over the police killing of a "youth."
MSM will never call out the left, I.e even if you think you make them look bad, the press will cover for them.

Synchronicity.
Someone understands.

Won't help you defend yourself. No one is advocating for unprovoked agression.

2bh I'd support technocracy movement, if there was one around, all it is is simply a more precisely defined meritocracy, and it can always call upon a scientific method and the success of science..
let's face it, out of all things out there the most successful so far was science
trough focusing purely on what works, being impartial, unbiased, continually testing and proving everything, you can not fail
the world is ruled by technocracy anyway

source: all fortune 500 companies being ran by engineers, all relevant armies in the world functioning thanks to satellites and missiles, all relevant politicians negotiating using said armies, all best economies around the world being possible solely thanks to technology

Armor is great against knives. It's better to have it than to not have it. But it -should be- needs to becovert.

Thats true lad, but ask any white cab driver or builder etcetera who cause those riots:
The normalfags know lad. They just get no press attention. Do your own surveys lad, youd be surprised how many folk want to talk honestly about it.

It's too much trouble to hide it, you'll stand out and only be a bigger target.

How's this for a logo?
Never done the arched text before, using Photoshop CS6

Add a
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Somewhere tbh.

Guerrilla is everything. If outnumbered, run away. If one of them reaches you, strike him down fast and run. Make them lose your trail or simply outrun them (gotta train for that). Come back from another position, beat one or two down, slink back into the shadows. Dress like them, move like them. If they close a circle around you, pull a blade and fight for your life. Surprise and anonymity are your allies. Don't kill anyone. Know the terrain. Always watch your back.

Nah. Then when you get sparkoed dead by a flagpole they will say a nazi did it.

Holy fuck this is the worst possible advice.

When I mention anarchists and leftists to normalfags I encounter, their faces screw up like someone placed a turd under their noses.
They don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
To most people communism is just a kind of joke or cute belief. Tax drivers are not your typical normalfag.

There are covert models of stab vest. Visible armor will cause you to become a target yes, although some people have a presence that can hold off even vastly greater numbers, it is an uncommon trait.

The fear of mortality rears its head.
No matter how hard technological advancement is pushed, you will never be uploaded to a machine.
And Unabomber had a point. If not for "technology" things would be a lot closer to how they are meant to be. The weak would not breed, the strong would dominate, technology in the hands of the degenerate allows an inversion of the natural order.

I posted in the wrong thread, wasnt paying attention

Ask them who they think are the ones wearing the black masks waving the hammer and sickle. You need to help the majority of normies across the line.
True, but they are a great barometer for the beating heart of the UK - tradesman, lorry drivers, welders, mechanics etcetera. If you are asking shopworkers and office staff, they will not understand because buzzfeed and facebook tell them otherwise.

Changed the font to not look retarded.

..but where fam?

you can legally carry a short folding knife and a tactical flashlight anywhere in this country. Get trained in the use of a firearm and get a license to carry.

The best defensive measures against antifa when in a nofun area:
Pepperspray
Stab proof vest (If Sacramento taught us anything it is that ANTIFA will use knifes if they think they can get away with it)
Thick leather or thin metal bracers on forearms Look and feel really LARP-ish, but when blocking a commie trying to smash you in the head with his fagflag, its nice to have the impact distributed over your entire forearm instead of the couple of square cm where the pole hit
Brothers in arms

Don't knife people. If you aren't able to fuck them up without getting caught, just stand by and let them make idiots of themselves. Better yet, bring a camera so when they kill someone, we have quality photo evidence. You can do this while easily fitting in with them.

Inside the image circle, around the bottom for about a 3rd?
Or like a police badge motto, under both circles in its own segment
sorry lad

fuck me left a white spot in that set. sage for spamposting. any suggestions?

be like them, wear what they are wearing, say you want to support their cause.

then, once you're around them, volunteer to make some food for them, get a couple of shitburgers and make apple juice with plenty of crushed apple seeds.

watch them slowly kill themselves.

Crushed apple seeds? What's the deal with that?

On your own cunt.

A retarded attempt to give them cyanide poisoning, without understanding that you need 100g of crushed apple seeds to make someone sick and nobody is going to keep drinking that ass juice because apple seeds are bitter as fuck. Good way to get arrested for attempted mass murder via food poisoning too.

You retards keep trying to bait people into breaking the law and acting like scumbags and thugs in order to protect yourselves from scumbags and thugs. It really just sounds like psyops trying to prevent us from acting like strong upstanding citizens.

No, we already found a much better alternative to destroy antifa from any distance in another thread
BIG FUCKING LASERS
SPECIFICALLY, GREEN OR BLUE HIGH POTENCY LASER POINTERS

These things WILL fuck anyone's eyes for good if pointed for anywhere longer than a second, and they are spectacularly easy to conceal, legal to carry and safe to aim from afar

It's just underage w/ autism posters

Last time I ever listen to slavaboos.

yup, because you want to destroy everyone who's not white.

More projection by jewish supremacists.

k i'm legit worry now, imagine just walking around and some cunt points one of these and permaburn your retina

this is the truth and you know it.

No it's not, most of Holla Forums supports civic nationalism or nationalism that doesn't put white demographics on a trajectory to disappear, which is the same situation in all non white countries.

You're just trying to justify your hatred, entitlement and sickly greed you got from jewish culture.

use a Shillelagh

Engine starter fluid
Is best.

I though you guys don't care about PR. You want 100% white countries. Don't be shy about it. Even in countries like US, where non whites contributed a lot.

OUT OUT OUT

Self-defense entails strickly neutralizing the threat. Use proportional force and run away if you can. It all depends on the situation. Cardio is very important. For fighting and running away. What's the situation? If you're talking about antifa you're probably on a protest and you're outnumbered. Best thing: run away. Have pepper spray or a blade or a gun, if you can.

If you watch clips of knock-out punches you will notice that it is not the pain of the impact that causes the knock out- instead it is the quick snapping of the head (like whiplash) that causes the knock out. A straight punch to the jaw MUST cause the head to snap in another direction for a knockout. Also, remember this statement, and let it be the first thing you say if questioned by the police: "I was being assaulted.. I feared for my life!" Finally, buy this book and read it, fags.

despite actually having superior range over ancient bows, slings take far more training to fire accurately than a bow. dont do this if you arent oging to put the time into learning how to use it.

All I want is for white countries to maintain a majority so they don't become like Africa or the Middle East.

You're calling for a genocide of whites because you're a bunch of sick pedophile bugs.

Then you are a minority in this board. The majority here wants 100% white countries.

I'm not.

4u

[Citation Needed]

Demoralize them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight

2&3 daved, Thanks fam.

tbh fam this is Holla Forums-tier memery

Just the Anti first amendment on the symbol is enough.

It's funny because that article proves itself wrong kek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_capital_flight#Impact_on_the_health_systems_of_developing_countries
>Impact on the health systems of developing countries

By emigrating all the smart people out of the third world and keeping them, you are making it so the third world stays the third world, forever.

Plus, while you're dumping money into third-world immigrants, there are people in your own country who are homeless, unemployed, starving, on welfare, etc. Welfare should only be a transition state, if no one is getting off welfare, there's a problem. Citizens of a nation who pay taxes should get priority treatment before third world.

It's great isn't it? Work wonders on crowds too

do you want to keep the third world in a constant state of inferiority to the West?

where do i get one?

breitbart.com/london/2017/02/04/identitarian-leader-attacked-vienna-subway-station/

Proof you can win a 1v5 situation with pepper spray.

laserpointerpro, amazon, ebay

One. Never register your guns. Two. Even if your guns are registered, the bullet "markings" aren't. Three. If you are still afraid, all you need to do is throw away the barrel and buy a new one.

Dispose of the entire pistol, in pieces, in different places, destroying and mangling as much as you can.

you cannot "conceal" carry a "pocket" knife over 5 inches in texas, this includes boot knives as they are considered "concealed" due to their location. However, iirc, there's nothing really stopping you from openly wearing a fucking sword, for example.

You can change the barrel, nigga.

Barrel is marked to match gun on most pistols. You gotta do that shit in reverse

Why? Answer the question and be specific. Will bullet "markings" trace back to your slide? To your grip? I think you watch too much CSI. Crime shows made by no guns Hollywood faggots.

nothing wong with replacing your barrel, no one cares if the barrel doesn't number match the rest of the gun

why the fuck is there a new thread about this every day without filling them?

I'm not suggesting any of this because the lowlevel chucklefucks aren't worth it, but what's more important, staying free, or keeping a tool?
Tracing bullets is mostly bullshit, but why the fuck would you keep evidence?

Go ahead, value your pistol over your freedom.

Don't forget that the barrel, shell chamber, loading ramp, firing pin, and ejector pin all leave distinct markings.

Good Luck!

Carry one of these. Small, inconspicious, lightweight and takes only a couple of seconds to open. Aim for knees, shoulders and elbows to injure; aim for the head and the neck to kill. Make no mistake, a steel baton is an extremely dangerous weapon - even if you are a scrawny little faggot who has never lifted anything heavier than a dick, you can permanently disable or kill a person in a single well-placed swing.

Just make sure it is made of hardened steel when buying; otherwise it will be a single-use baton that will bend after a single strike.

Wrong. I was right. You do watch too many crime shows made by no guns Hollywood faggots.

Learn 2 wrassle at >>>/woooo/

This is why the one riot they had in NYC the day after Berkeley was nowhere near as destructive as the one in CA. Police in NYC were allowed to take on Anifta since they were not ordered to stand down, resulting in that particular group only able to do low level chants and "marching" Though I could be wrong on some of this. Correct me if I am.

This is also why we won't see as many "protests" in some states, even in some of the more liberal ones, compared to areas they do. They won't riot in areas where they know they will get their shit kicked in by the police or civvies able to stand their ground, or at the very least are not favored by the majority of the city/state. It will still bite them in the ass in the long run (which these commies rarely ever think about), as they can't stop everyone from filming what they're doing, and in the age of the internet, their ability to pervert the truth is becoming harder for them to do (look at how well it worked for them with the Berkeley riots. Even president Trump was calling them out on it).

You have to let them kill you, then you win

Or one of these if you are in a city infested with poz

not legal everywhere
knifeup.com/knife-laws/

You have to let them kill you, then you win

Who cares, to be honest? When facing a rabid communist mob, my priority would be survival, not upholding a retarded law.

Police may confiscate/arrest you for an illegal weapon before you even encounter antifa. Better to carry something that's legal.

Use a padlock as a knuckle duster.

Hello FBI, this is just for science testing.

Canada pls

as is this, please don't use this other than on your own property!

this is bullshit and the fbi doesnt use it anymore

Then learn how to box/wrestle/grapple otherwise take some MMA classes and get into some real street fights. Remember the first punch landed usually ends most street fights. SO if you feel cornered strike first and hard. Keep punching until everyone is on the ground.
Can't find the video but there is an old one where a bunch of faggots surround one guy start with him and he starts teeing off laying one out after the next aim for the lower jaw on either side and just swing at each one. Make sure you square up and keep your balance.

I don't go into cities without concealing a pistol, and keeping a rifle, blowout kit, and 200 rounds in magazines in my vehiclelegal here, but I would regardless and I'm not going near a communist mob because here they would only burn down their own neighborhoods.

If you want to be a street-fightin man, go for it. Same if you want to get locked up with niggers because you carried a baton when a bowie knife might be legal.

They really don't like their citizens being able to defend themselves, do they?

Rahm Emanuel and every other Democrat scumbag in Chiraq need to have their heads put on pikes for disarming law abiding citizens while simultaneously empowering criminals.

Large (8mm) allen key with a 7+ inch shaft could be good to crack someone over the head with.
If a cop ever catches you with it say you were working on a bicycle or something.

nice reddit posting, cuck.

What kind of bikes are you riding, boy

I want the cancer to leave.

of course, just make sure the balloon doesn't burst on you before

Baton is classified as a weapon, and the court can say you were going around armed..
Just carry a fucking pipe. You can always say you were going home to fix your sink, and it's essentially the same thing. Just cheaper, and less weapon-y.

shut up spastic troll

even if it's true, and in my case it is(sending them back isn't genocide) the people antifa are attacking definitely aren't from Holla Forums

fuck off back to the moralfag ground, you fucking newfag.

Nah, I wasn't sent by a government entity or anything, just lent a helping hand to some nationalist buddies and did them the favor.

Never underestimate what one of these could do for you. get the brightest one you can find and you could temporarily blind your would-be attackers. This gives you a huge advantage when you wanna GTFO or BTFO depending on how outnumbered you are.

Don't expect yourself to be able to fight off 10 commies at once. They may be limp wristed cunts but there's fucking 10 of them.

Not only that, but they will likely start turning on themselves in addition to the chaos a disgusting, and I mean absolutely revolting, smell that these stink bombs create. These aren't your ice cream truck stink bombs, having made some in chemistry class, they fucking reek, if any gets on your skin it's not coming off for weeks.

The issue with pepper spray is that in every video I've seen of antifa they cover their faces in milk to mitigate the effects

That's lovely user, we're talking about antifa here. You know, the guys we saw beat a man to death live on stream while the police refused to intervene? That was immediately followed by a complete media blackout?
Fucking kill yourself faggot

Aye. And before that there were big protests in London due to the financial crisis and the G8/20 (can't remember which), where there was reportedly a lot of heavy-handed kettling of innocent people by the police while buildings were getting vandalised by a small number of yobs.

As much as I hope to see reports and videos of Antifaggots in the UK getting roughed up and kettled by the plod, it's looking more and more likely it'll never happen if they do kick-off here.

I was the one that brought this up in the /k/ommando trial thread.
Following up on that conversation, I've been working on designing an upper-body harness that would allow a phone to be mounted securely and discretely to the chest, worn under a shirt or jacket with only enough of the phone exposed to catch video.
I'm focusing on durability against snatch-and-grab and camouflage/stealth to avoid detection.
Ideas, anyone?

Also, do any anons here know as to the legality of caltrops, as mentioned here
Seems to me a bag full of these emptied into the path of a pursuing mob could be argued in court as purely defensive.

Back in florida, we refered to those as nigger-beaters.

I've heard 'nigger-knocker' thrown around while I lived there.
Damn, I miss their casual, open attitude other states would scream 'wayyyyy-cist' over.

air soft equipment? ok

Weighted knuckles are against the law in some states. what are those gloves called though? They look comfy as fuck.

Or off to help your dear old granny assemble some furniture.

theyre just hard knuckle gloves.

That would probably be ok, then. It still wouldn't hurt to check state law, though. Some states have really weird melee weapon laws.

Why not marbles? Cause them to slip and fall while the pursue, or just spread some around in front of the mob as the march and watch the fun unfold.

thats actually a pretty hilarious idea, but how many would you need and…wouldnt they just roll off into a gutter or something?

In a state with stand your ground, wouldn't you be justified in gunning them down if they go to attack?

Vox did a stream on this last night
periscope.tv/voxday/1ynJONMZZowGR

Summary:

Wearing a helmet during a struggle appears to be counter productive, because it limits vision, hinders your own mobility and increases the lever of an attacker on your spine. Motorcycle armor is okay, but has too many weak points for a self defense scenario. Last but not least, if you're not actually riding a motorbike, how are you going to explain carrying around a crapload of gear everywhere?

Any recommendations on the best body cam to buy?
night vision and shock protection is a plus as most of these riots happen at night

You're fucking wrong, dickbag.
My state authorizes the use of deadly force any time your life is in legitimate danger. Baseball bats = immediate danger. Cuck.

Tell that garbage to every soldier in history.

Easy. 'Am I under arrest or am I free to go?'

I think user means pointless in the sense that when you are in a nogunz state, all projectile weapons are pretty much controlled/illegal or otherwise just a bitch to get a hold of. In any case, calicuck cops would probably be more upset at you having a paintball gun (omg!! a gun!!) than they would be at the unruly mob torching property and murdering people.

Alternatively, they sell riot gear for mob situations. The kind police and security guards wear. If you're a richfag and plan on getting into a lot of scraps with retarded commies, it might be good.

Caltrops would be fun.

Skateboard helmet is best from legal standpoint. pair it with a skateboard and you have transportation and a weapon, as a bonus, if you end up in court you can plausibly pass you self off as just some guy going about his business that got caught up in the mob. downside is lack of serious face protection.

Every time.

They scatter whenever they meet any group with close to or greater than their numbers.

It's not like antifa actually consists of actual men or anything, just fight them with the tools God have you, besides, punching people in the face is really satisfying anyway. Or, if you wanna be that cunt, use a pellet gun for funzies

If I were going to wear a helmet, I'd wear your fashy motorcycle stalhelm, as it provides protection, doesn't make you look like a naziboo necessarily, and it doesn't limit your visibility

There's a substance that acts like a non-Newtonian fluid when it comes to shock absorption and impact damage. It's a few years old and I haven't really been keeping an eye on it, so I couldn't tell you how much it'll set you back.

Look into D3O. It's largely used in snowboarding protection equipment, like beanies and rib reinforcement. You'll find that it doesn't resist cutting very well, so you'll want something to protect it from bladed weaponry or broken signposts.

I would suggest a chain shirt, which can be rather affordable these days, considering the work that goes into them.

amazon.com/Medieval-Chain-Mail-Shirt-Armor/dp/B00AMQPY5I

t. A survivor of the Ferguson riots

How much more fucking proof do you faggots need that there's antifa moderating this board?

What are you talking about?

This thread is pointless anyway, antifa is a joke and rapidly losing support and Holla Forums is a board of peace. Using violence just plays into (((their))) hand, not that anyone shouldn't defend themselves adequately.

It may be worthwhile to explore creating a legal security entity that is 'hired' to protect a speaker or one specific protester; e.g. having a security company that hundreds of people are a member of that is hired by a specific activist within a crowd. The legal justification for using weaponry and body armor becomes much more defensible in a court.

This is because your intention to go to a protest, without a real purpose, is easily construed as a provocation. But, if all of you are 'hired' to be there….

Fyi, caltrops are illegal to even possess.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=V--QO0d1CZM

C'mon guy.

>Using violence just plays into (((their))) hand, not that anyone shouldn't defend themselves adequately.

that's the point of this fucking thread but some faggot mod decided to bumplock it. meanwhile I can see two Rach threads that have not been anchored yet