Hey Holla Forums, a faggot friend of mine made me watch an episode of GoT a month ago, and i liked it...

hey Holla Forums, a faggot friend of mine made me watch an episode of GoT a month ago, and i liked it. After that he made me watch Breaking Bad and it was meh. what do you think of these two overrated, very popular shows? any recommendations, other than kicking the chair and taking a swing?

Breaking Bad was watchable but in the end meh.

Game of thrones is honestly only watchable about 1 season or 2.

Breaking bad is good but GoT goes down in quality over time

Maybe you could watch Brockeback Mountain together and take a swig of each other´s cum you bunch of faggots.

so what's a good series in your opinion?

he isn't that kind of faggot

gay

In my opinion there aren't really any which is why I only watch films as they are superior senpai, television is even lower common denominator shit

i agree, but this is Holla Forums….i just thought you'd watch tv

New twin peaks
Morel orel
The wire
Sopranos
Mlp fim

if you have to ask, the answer is yes

please?

Rome

They are vaguely annoying memes one of which is almost dead and the other well on It's way.

As to the comment of the series themselves I can offer no comment. I limit my entertainment to the finest anikino.

this tbh

Never seen it. Though it was a normalfag show like the Walking Dead.

Five series of some of the best television of all time, with fleshed out realistic characters and a perfect narrative. At least, that's how you will feel about it until you realise you have only been watching a bumper length trailer for the most kino show to have ever been broadcast - Better Call Saul.

I only watch kino

Shit taste

Game of Thrones should be required viewing at this point. You can skip the first four seasons, which are from shitlord's virginfantasy books. But season 5 and onward are really smart and thought-provoking!

Anyone got the pic where they have the breasts of almost every female character in one pic?

I recommend Better Call Saul. It's one of the best shows of all time.

If only.