Hey, I control /islamicstate/ now. What should I do with it to piss off the brown people?

Hey, I control /islamicstate/ now. What should I do with it to piss off the brown people?

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/muhammad-sex-simulator-2015.20336/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are you sliding?

Post pictures of bacon, Jesus, the Israeli flag, the American flag, Mohammad fucking a goat, and titties.

I can't find "mohammad fucking a goat" but any shitskin rage inducers you've got would be great.

I'm going to make it the next /cuteboys/, lel.

Probably nothing important. ;^)

Gay Muhammad

also look up for Muhammad sex simulator

I got a CCS for you OP

Question, is there any mod mail from the previous owner? That was josh goldberg's board in the past.

Pics of arab chicks getting rekt by white males + haram stuff.

>>forum.encyclopediadramatica.se/threads/muhammad-sex-simulator-2015.20336/

hours and hours of fun for the whole family

Hot! °>

Copy and Paste
http:// cynicaltimes.net/articles/fagmuhammed

Islamic sluts

The Koran receiving the treatment it deserves.

the burning doesn't do shit. some syrian guys once told me thats actually the only way they get rid of the old korans they don't need anymore

You think the muzzies have a portal to jihadi-land they throw that stuff in after you spill your goatmilk all over it?

The piss one is pretty good though. kek

Mecca being nuked.

Mohammad writing the Koran.

It's incredibly simple, really. Call a Holy Jihad upon Israel.

Bring up what the 72 virgins are actually described to be like.

make up some fake news article from 2011 discussing the many rumors of coalition troops dipping bullets in pigs blood or pig fat. provide a leaked shipping manifest showing the US military has been ordering large amounts of pig lard or pig render. throw in a couplr fake experts saying how this corroborates tbe rumors as the military has no need for the piggy products it ordered. maybe throw in a quote from a distressed muslim cleric.

even better, write about the massive spike of pig butchering waste/byproduct being being found in americas water reservoirs and have experts talking about how perpa should br charged with a hate crime and stuff about the need to protect reservoirs as it is impossiblr to remove all traces of the pig fat being thrown into reservoirs.

seems like alot of work but will be sure to trigger the fuck out of the muslims once they realize they wont be getting their virgins/afterlife
tnjbmc

Get the fuck off my south sudanese crab fishing board with your liquid jew shit

Holy quads confirm.

Connect them to ex- islamic sites.

put this all over the front page and sticky it

and don't forget to show us the tears

sounds like huge demons or devils

Was that board legit, or a massive shit posting campaign? I remember it vaguely.

women in burkas being sluts

i already convinced my mom into believing that islam is satanism and islamic heaven is christian hell, this is just more fuel for the fire

i wouldn't surprised if that "angel" that visited muhammad was a fallen angel

I wonder if the Saudi princes had him killed off after that photo went viral.

OP HERE.
I'm slowly adding your requests to the board, but Holla Forums takes a thousand years to refresh board CSS and deal with moderator shit, so it'll probably take a bit.

Quads of holy Sevens confirm: Kek would like another Crusade.

Nothng except for allowing discussions. Make them needs to explain themselves.

I've read somewhere a lot of mudslime women practice anal sex as a way of maintaining virginity, technically.

It's mainly hilarious to me that the 72 virgins are overblown monster girls rather than any kind of human girl.

Word-filter "prophet" to "pig-fucker."

Send all of their IP's to the FBI

Why not show them the advantages of NatSoc?