Conservative Party debate thread

Conservative Party debate thread

The debate just ended. My thoughts:

Who the fuck is Scheer and why haven't I heard of him before. Great speaker, confident and for a "nobody" did as good of a job answering the questions as well as anyone up there.

Leitch. She has been my on and off again #1 choice. She had the most "balls" out of everyone on stage. Stepped outside of the "don't say controversial things" as much as she could. Her voice is a bit annoying but on the issues she was great.

Blaney was on my list until I watched this. Gave a bunch of non answers. No balls at all.

Bernier. I started out thinking he was the clear choice but I am starting to waver a bit. He gave a lot of non answers as well and seems to speak more like a trained politician rather than a real human being. He still has the best ideas for our economy but I am starting to question whether he will actually implement those policies or not.

O'Leary was the best spoken out of everyone there, which is pretty obvious considering his background. He reminds me of Hillary Clinton when he speaks. Always says the right things but you know hes gonna stab everyone in the back. He also got the most applause by far which was incredibly annoying. Leitch called him out for being a liberal plant in the conservative party which is what I have been saying all along.

Deepak, aka our punjabi friend. He gets brownie points for talking about islamic terror. I think it is important to keep him in the debates because no one can call him a racist and he fuels the immigrant conversation.

O'Toole I forget pretty much everything he said which is telling. Very disappointed in him as well as Blaney. This guy may as well have been an empty chair.

The rest were either terrible speakers and couldn't convey what they were trying to say properly or were terrible speakers and their responses were terrible.

1) Leitch
2) Scheer / Bernier
3) Deepak

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=COfPiYl5aKI&t=13m18s
ipolitics.ca/2017/01/16/leaked-internal-poll-suggests-three-way-cpc-race-la-presse/
plus.lapresse.ca/screens/28242420-68fc-41be-828c-f15d512ecbd1|_0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
humansarefree.com/2011/03/nsa-virus-stuxnet-hacked-fukushima.html
israel21c.org/israeli-surveillance-at-fukushima-plant/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Nuclear_Research_Center
archive.fo/6VzDo
rt.com/news/fukushima-workers-nuclear-yakuza-006/
theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/unfounded-sexual-assault-canada-main/article33891309/
rt.com/news/344200-fukushima-melted-nuclear-fuel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. Women shouldn't be in politics.

I'm bald, so I'm rooting for O'Leary

MAKE CANADA BALD AGAIN

Where have I heard that before

So close to quint 5's bro.

Put it this way. Leitch will be very impressionable towards Trump. She has already spoke about him positively a bunch of different times so if she really is a weak leader then Trump would be able to influence her the most.

I thought the Canadian debate hadn't happened yet

Who got the quints?

That time where he wanted to increase immigration? Or that time where he wanted to ban fire arms?

This is the 2nd one I believe. They need to cut half the monkeys out of this so we can get more answers.

>Chong
>Chong

wew lad. Any videos of this?

Are your liberals literally saying that pedophiles need to be allowed to have sex with Children? I don't understand this.

Gas yourself tbh fam.

Watch the fucking video, autist.
youtube.com/watch?v=COfPiYl5aKI&t=13m18s

Ublock'ed all YT videos. Go fuck yourself.

I wouldn't have to do that if CodeMonkey knew what the fuck he was doing.

Alright so what is the conclusion you fucking cunts?

The conclusion is that you're an idiot.
Begging for someone's perception on an event you didn't even listen. Maybe watching the CBC's brief talking point might sharpen your opinion on the subject.

Why is it started like a WWE match?

Leitch'll have to be the Canadian Le Pen.

Kiss my ass you fudge packing queer. I'd skin you quicker than a buck jew boy.

Because they're desperately trying to make a dozen old white males (plus 3 token candidates) blabbering about politics seem interesting.

Deepak was fucking reading off pre-printed answer sheets the entire time, O'Leary's another Drumpf shill ("hurr durr muh business experience, muh monies, we prime minister nao") who'll just stab Canada in the back, Bernier fucking laughed at sexual assault victims, and with the exception of Michael Chong, they're all a bunch of corporatist pigs who are against the carbon tax.

Nobody wants to watch this garbage because it's boring and the candidates are shit.

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself. I hope you skin quicker than you form opinions, otherwise I might die of old age before you get the job done.

Shit, I just got up from a nap, I didn't even know. What's the verdict then?

Listen here boy, you'd end up bear bait where I'm from you sissy sodomite. We are done with your type selling us out. Only 8 gauge shells for your face.

No you dickface I meant that's what they said about trump for the first half of his campaign

I'm not even jewish. Are you feeling guilt because you get aroused watching Milo? Is that why all your insults are gay jews related? And unlike you, I don't threaten folks with violence when I get exposed to act like an imbecile.

Keep talking like a sodomite you soft handed bird. You aren't Canadian one bit go back to Israel before you get hit with some bird shot.

I'm starting to think you're the jew. Is that why you came 'amongst canadian' and ask who 'won'? Trying to infiltrate noble canadian business about our politics? I forgot they don't broadcast CBC in Tel'Aviv

Please die already, boyposter

Nice try Moshe, anyone with half a brain can see through your antics you slithery shill.

hello imkikefy

The same kind of brain that begs random strangers to give them who to root for in elections?

That CBC cut off O'Leary makes me want to vote for him (to trigger CBC). Other than that, Mad Max ourguy

Begone Moshe, your opinion isn't wanted.

I don't care if it's wanted or not. I enjoy myself exposing idiots like you while you enjoy yourself fantasming about gay jews.

Why don't we just ask Trump what candidate he wants at this point?
There doesn't seem to be any candidate as potent as Trump, but he knows how to read people, and I would be curious to hear his thoughts.

I want Oleary shills to leave, he's not anti immigration to any extent, he isn't european, he's semitic, he's not pro gun, he's not even close to the businessman Trump is and his TV show sucks.

ipolitics.ca/2017/01/16/leaked-internal-poll-suggests-three-way-cpc-race-la-presse/

plus.lapresse.ca/screens/28242420-68fc-41be-828c-f15d512ecbd1|_0.html

Lisa Raitt and Michael Chong are the furthest to the left, so it's great to see them doing well in the Conservatard Party. Bernier and O'Leary clearly have other agendas, but it seems like Leitch, Scheer, Blaney, and Trost are the only ones that really mean what they say and would stick with it. However, Trost is a fucking weirdo Mennonite, Blaney is cucked for Bernier, and Scheer just isn't catching on with the people due to his non-personality. It looks like Leitch will get it.

My point exactly, well humiliating you has been great fun.
Remember to vote O'Leary

Why? Srs.

M8 I'd rather feed your family to bears than vote the Lebanese jew you sodomite kike shill.

Most women are shit on decision making and politics, yes that's true. But once in a blue moon there is a waifu leader that excites the hearts of men, like that ancient waifu from France.

The thing is, if Trump supports one candidate, and a different candidate wins, then their working relationship is already starting off on the wrong foot.

If Canada has to ask a foreign nation's leader who to vote for, let's just vote to become America's vassal state. This is dumb as fuck. Use your head mate.

Shoo shoo filthy jew.

That's a funny way to spell Brittany user.

Honestly, I'm with OP on this one. O'Leary feels like he's trying to copy Trump, but thinks people voted for Trump because of his history, rather than for his policies. He talks like a liberal rat, and just feels extremely dishonest.
Pic related was too funny to pass up on

Leitch is definitely my favourite so far, I didn't actually have much hope for her, but she has the bantz and we know how valuable that is.

Deepak is ok because he'll address the icky topics.

Chong is in the wrong party

I did like Blarney's position on energy though. I hope he can force some of the other candidates into adopting support for nuclear power

waifu leaders cloud your judgement because they attract your dick instead of your mind. The effects will be too subtle for you to notice.

Has Japan taught you nothing about nuclear plants on a tiny island? Have you never seen Angel Cop?

Oh, and he also spent one of his talking segments to do the white man's burden "we're so lucky, it's so bad in mudland" shit

She sounds like a retarded chipmunk. It's great.
Wew, you poor lads.

Did you have a point, or were you just shitposting like always?

Carbon tax is bullshit and everyone knows it. Carbon taxes are for when your money is fake and energy no longer has relation to value i.e. your entire economy is kiked to hell and back.

If you give a fuck about the environment then you legislate for efficiency, but you really shouldn't need to do that if your monetary system has even a loose relationship with reality and therefore thermodynamics.

I don't think you realize what this phrase means.

I also don't think you've checked your privilege yet today.

Angel Cop, motherfucker, go watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

This video has two translations: The cucked, bluepilled subs on top, with the redpilled, politically correct subs on the bottom. Choose your reality wisely and report back on whether you think Nova Scotia is the best place in Canada for nuclear power plants.

No, carbon taxes are for when your society is fake and you need to tax anything and everything to keep it running as dictated by government.

Carbon taxes will gradually reduce individual, pyrsynyl, private transportation without any actual ban or curtailment directed at it. It's a great way to enforce public transportation as the norm while tricking the common manpigs into thinking they're saving the environment just like Smokey the Bear always wanted.

I can't tell where you made a typo.

Please get an understanding of nuclear power, specifically CANDU designs, that is more current than the 1950s.
You have no idea what you're talking about. The amount of "accident" required to make a CANDU reactor create fallout is pretty much another nuclear bomb.
Secondly, if you're worried about jews controlling your power, maybe using a canadian-developed and build power generation technology is a good solution. What do you propose, wind?

Isn't it past your bedtime anyways

Tell me, why do you think Fukushima happened?

And how many days have you been on Holla Forums?

>>>/out/

Fake society and fake money are one and the same my man. That's why sound money is so important, if you don't have that then everything falls apart, which is why the monetary system is the very first thing jews go for every single time.

Because it was designed by burgers.

stupid comment
Maddow#.png

You have severe autism.
Report and hide Rachposter

You think they nuked the ocean floor? C'mon man, Japan has historically had massive tsunamis for thousands of years, that's why that mayor built that huge ass sea wall in that one little town, because historically there'd be a big-ass Fukushima type tsunami every hundred years or so.

The nips altered the design, the backup generators were supposed to be in safe places and they weren't put there cause "ha dumb american piggu, go eat burger!"

Now all the nips have cancer. gg.

Why do the mods allow learningshit to post here?

So what's his game then, trying to ingratiate himself here with his "hip cool post-irony irony?"

Why don't you provide a decent argument for why he shouldn't be allowed to post here? Hard mode: no infographs, three sentences, final destination

Fuck you.
Fuck him.
/leftypol.

I was mostly trying to drive him mad, I think he's sensitive to anti-burger posting.

I know about the generators, but the containment building wasn't engineered well enough for japan. Small potatoes though, since the actual fallout from Fukushima was pretty much nothing, so clearly it worked pretty well despite being cracked and loosing its generators.
CANDU and other non-enriched designs have an extra level of inherent safety, plus fun things that are mandatory in Canada, like vacuum containment.
Either way, Nuclear is about the only clean, safe baseload option once you run out of rivers to damn

That's it? That's your argument?

I still haven't seen evidence linking rachposter to learningcode, rachposter has actually put out good info from time to time, and the only bad thing about him is his obnoxious avatarfagging. Does one avatarfag really trigger you that hard?

Fukushima fallout is in the ocean and tap water, Tokyo tap water is chock full of it now. It's really bad over there, and it's one reason why I stay away from fish these days.

How quickly we forget.

humansarefree.com/2011/03/nsa-virus-stuxnet-hacked-fukushima.html

israel21c.org/israeli-surveillance-at-fukushima-plant/

And what else is in Dimona?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Nuclear_Research_Center

It's almost as if Dimona is the World Nuclear Central Command, with the power to shut down foreign plants with the press of a button.

I'm a newb of only 2 years to 8ch Holla Forums so maybe I've missed the deep revelations. As far as I've ever seen, Rachposter has never had anything constructive or factual to say, ever.

This poster is me too btw.

as a guy who works in nuclear yeah yeah I'm not posting my badge but I work at the reactors in PSL Fukushima did get fucked
their containment was horrendous and honestly Japan should have been punished for using nigger tier tactics to house their unit
the pay rate for pipe fitters who would go to Fukushima after the accident was fucking ridiculous, we're talking $100/hr or more plus per diem for hotels and flight cost and shit, but no one wanted to take it cuz the rem/hr was astronomical compared to normal outage work

Completely off topic, but what are your thoughts on Chernobyl, specifically the failing Sarcophagus? Is it overblown, or do we need to be diverting serious international aid to keeping shit contained?

quelle fucking suprise

Go to the antifa dox thread right now, moron

110% greenpeace fearmongering.
Bananas contain radioactive potasium-40, and your body contains radioactive carbon-20. The levels of radiation in Fukushima prefecture are below any level that is relevant to anything, let alone in Tokyo.

Really?

PSL? I worked at Bruce Nuclear.
IIRC it's not as bad as it looks, part of the reason they're desperate for workers is because the Japanese dose limit for even emergency work is half of what we're allowed to give the general public here in canada (which is again a fraction of what the WHO says is a good idea)

Too good for this World

I was over there during and every single one of the japs in charge are lying about what's going on over there. Look into it more closely if you haven't already.

Okay, here's the link.
LC started rachposting on a small imageboard called 4chon, he's a "right-wing anarchist" type who gets off on screwing with people, hates Nazis likely because he is jewish or mud.
A user that hung out in their tinychat room, known as "blart" who imitated a tripfag that went by Blart but was not actually blart started rachposting to anger LC. "tinychat blart" as he came to be known, was notorious for impersonating people.

The prevalent theory is that "tinychat blart" is trying to fuck with a krautchan shitposter and resident turkroach known as Berkay. To do this, he adopts LC's rachposter persona and waits for imkamphy(who is objectively the gayest mod since snax) to become active. Since kamphy is retarded and won't ban for avatarfagging if he sockpuppets and forms a false pro-rach consensus in his threads he gets away with it, and makes kamphy look like him.
He simultaneously spreads infographs on sites like endchan that attempt to equate Berkay's image to the newly formed kamphy/LC connection and provoke shitposting.
His latest tactic is to call the insufferable /polmeta/ autists like the diaperposter and the Afu-fu-fu~~ faggot as mods when in truth they are just massive no-lifers who lurk meta boards for a living just like the /q/tards were back in the day.

TL;DR - A tripfag-impersonator and tinychat fag named blart connected LC's rach persona to kamphy's mod activity then spread images of Berkay with infographs exposing said connection in a convoluted attempt to frame a krautchan shitposter that's undoubtedly fueled by some unknown personality-disorder.

He's a feminist tho…
archive.fo/6VzDo

Port Saint Lucie (FL), I work mostly with Nextera and sometimes do specific outages with Southern Company and a few utilities in New England
I mean, our administrative yearly dose is about 4rem, and I heard some of the dose areas where you'd have to do work could be upwards of 300mrem/hr, which is ten times higher than what my average dose rate runs on a typical job
could be bullshit cuz I don't know anyone personally who went there to work on it, but I know a lot of guys that do international travel whenever they can and they even refused to go
I'd find it hard to believe that their workers in a unit would have less dose than our general public dose, I think it's something like 200mrem/year I should have paid more attention to those stupid computer programs, have to take them again soon anyways I guess

t-that's a hate symbol! FEMINAZIS eternally BTFO

Are both of these images supposed to be legit? If so, this guy is a fucking sim, he doesn't exist.

So "tinychat blart" is fucking with krautchan, a turkroach (berkay) and a jew (LC) by rachposting? His grand scheme is to conflate learningcode, berkay and Holla Forums mods?

So all the drama over this has come from Krautchan and 4chon users?

I'm not exactly upset over that, but it mostly makes me wonder "why?" Then I realize: Autism. It's always autism.

Of course they are. The public has an irrational fear of anything to do with nuclear power, lying is usually the easiest way to shut them up, because even facts don't work. Fuck greenpeace

Oh, very cool.
In syrupland it's 2 rem for nuclear workers, 1 rem for the public, and special contractors can get 4 rem if they promise not to work in nuclear for 5 years (rarely happens)
I think japan is 400 or 500 mrem, it's been a while since I looked though. I know there are some areas in the reactor that are really high, but I really doubt humans are getting sent into 300 mrem/hr territory. At least not any more, there was probably a bit of that right after the accident.

Nuclear power is fucking great but don't underestimate how fucked up the fukushima situation really is. It's really bad and I really, really, really wish some western nuke guys could blow the whistle. Tons of yakuza guys who went and worked then got buried in a landfill later if you know what I mean.

This.
Mostly the faggots that killed 4chon. Berkay came to endchan and said he wanted nothing to do with all this.
Pretty much this, autist taking advantage of faggy mods that believe in user-driven moderation in the era of VPNs, T3 lines, en-masse autism, and an internet that's been overrun with redditors and normalfags.

KEK, there never was any "tinychat blart," that was a rumor blart himself started after he got outed as a little kid, like 8 or 9 I think.

Some other tripfag, I can't remember which, started false flagging blart for all sorts of shit, including being Rach, chemfag, and a bunch of other tripshits. As far as I remember though, he wasn't any of those people. Poor kid did get banned though.

Yeah, this guy came to be known as "tinychat blart" on 4chon's revival attempts like forechan and the boards here and on vichan's bunker.

endchan is goon-run cancer anyway. Do you have a tl;dr of the 4chon saga? imageboards come and go. I'm mostly surprised people completely ignore overchan (it still exists last I checked)

No no, the blart on Tinychat was blart, but he stupidly went on cam under his tripfag name and people started making fun of him on 4chon for being a child so he claimed it was someone else pretending to be him.

I think the fake-blart was that weird kid from Canada, the one who started /fringe/ and namefagged with some kind of dot but no tripcode. Do you remember him?

I thought fringe was started by "smiley" and supposedly his board was "stolen" or "hacked"

Post a source or fuck off.

Fukushima was bad, but it's under control now. Secondly, it wasn't really that bad on an actual level: most coal plant accidents are more harmful. It also doesn't apply to any modern reactor. So shut your whining and stop fueling greenpeace unless you want more coal plants.

rt.com/news/fukushima-workers-nuclear-yakuza-006/

It's nowhere near complete, and mostly inhabited by cryptofags who are actually pretty cool dude who helped me lrn2pgp.
Are trianglefags goons or is that just some baseless rumors? I remember them from gamergay and they were just kind of harmless weebs LARPing as the illuminati of ni/gg/ers.
Massive oversimplification incoming
>suddenly tripfags and interesting posters
[at this point I went to college]
>come back and 4chon.net and .org are dead and 4chan was complete shit after gg

The blart on tinychat wasn't the guy who is now known as tinychat blart. afaik that guy came into play after the 'chon was dead and started luring people into chatrooms to make Berkay look dumb. I'm honestly fuzzy on this bit because I never hung out in there, it could have been real blart doing that for all I know.

Yeah, I still have him on skype. Smiley, who the hell could forget? You really think he is behind all this? It makes enough sense to be true, guy's slightly intelligent, autistic, a little crazy, and has a bone to pick with Holla Forums's mods as evidenced on >>>/looshfront/ 's manifesto.
He's still alive and kicking here, one of the few that found this place. FoKy shits up endchan mostly heh.

YEAH, it was Smiley. Blart trolled the shit out of him, so Smiley kept false flagging him and accusing all the other trips of being him. He had a weird persecution complex and was always doing shit to get attention, like claiming his best friend was dead but then months later he posted a pic of him claiming he was alive "somehow". It was cringeworthy Marble Hornets-tier shit. Claiming his board was hacked totally fits.

From what I know Blart's been gone from imageboards for years.

Do you remember all the fucking weird bullshit he pulled with his internet girlfriends?
He started a thread on himself on >>>/cow/ just search "fringe wizard" to find the gwand wizor

…And the part about them dying?
Right, doesn't exist. Of course the Yakuza are involved, they have their fingers everywhere. That's nothing new. Nor is nuclear contractors failing to follow regulations, because following them is often impossible if you want to get the work done and get out of the radiation area. Nor is reporters having no idea what they're talking about and confusing the general public even worse.

As someone who has actually studied Fukushima in depth for professional reasons and has built a minute by minute timeline of the entire event let me tell you exactly why it happened:

Fukushima happened because the stupid fucking Japs refused to plan for or train for any accident that the reactor design hadn't already accounted for. Beyond design basis accidents were, to them, completely impossible and not worth preparing for. Specifically, they ruled out completely the possibility of an accident that resulted in the loss of external power to the plant and had no plans or training for this event despite their reactor being known for being vulnerable to it. And then when it actually happened, the operators had no training on how to handle it, the company had no plans for the eventuality, and their board committee ignored the advice of multiple western safety organizations for far too long until the situation became completely FUBAR.

To bring this into even more context, this kind of accident is one of the most commonly trained for and widely recognized accident types in the western world.

The Japanese nuclear community was a community which pretended to be regulated by a regulatory body that pretended to regulate it. Nobody actually cared about safety, just keeping up appearances.

fucking anime-niggers

The japanese caused the largest nuclear disaster since chernobyl by being fucking retarded and you're going to give them a pass on the cleanup being just as retarded? Sad.

I like most nips but this part of their culture is absolute cancer. (carlos.jpg)

They said this at 3 mile island too. Guess what the actual impact of 3 mile island was? Absolutely nothing. It's no different here, people will cry chicken little for a while, despite everyone who's actually qualified on the subject saying otherwise. Eventually they'll lose interest until the next time they can be riled up over some scaremongering.
Secondly, I'm just accepting reality. The subcontracting system is a joke of incompetence and corruption the whole world around. It isn't any different in my country, and it certainly isn't in yours, burgerboy. I don't know why you expect it to suddenly be different just because a disaster happened.

Bad idea m8

Do some research into the cleanup, user. It's a shitshow.

3 mile island didn't have a reactor core fucking DISAPPEAR into the goddamn ground

Also

I hope you're joking otherwise you're weedman voter tier

Good job.

Neither did Fukushima, they know exactly where it is. It's sitting in the reactor basement. Where it's being cooled and contained, and not harming anyone. You seem to be having difficulty with this basic concept. Are you a coal lobbyist or a greenpeace activist or something? As if they're different

At least I know you're Canadian now, you're going to accidentally dox yourself one day learningcode

What's with the gay ass announcer with the fake voice? Is this an old-timey boxing match? This makes me embarrassed as a Canadian. Hopefully these candidates aren't as gay as the announcer. Watching now…

Jesus christ, O'Leary is a manlet. He's the shortest there, even shorter than the woman.

The kike's choice

DO NOT VOTE FOR SCHEER

He's a fucking zogbot. Bought and paid for by Kikes.

So in conclusion: Canada is a shit country and the only hope we have is an American annexation.

O'Leary is not a kike plant.
O'Leary is /ourguy/
O'Leary has fire in his belly.
O'Leary will tear Justin apart.

I'm voting O'Leary as my 1st choice.

LISA RAITT THE FUCKING CUNT TALKING ABOUT "UNFOUNDED"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what is unfounded?
theglobeandmail.com/news/investigations/unfounded-sexual-assault-canada-main/article33891309/

Oh hey you're back!

Finally done mourning Trumps win?

I watched the whole thing, they are all trash. Stand out names:

Rick Peterson
Kellie Leitch
Kevin O'Leary
Maxime Bernier
Brad Trost

he's an oldfag from /new/
he isn't a leftist, he's just really good at trolling Holla Forums
I'd say lurk moar but you're not going to hear this anywhere else

His game is already over.
>>>/sudo/8334

rt.com/news/344200-fukushima-melted-nuclear-fuel/

Can you please stop posting that disgusting dyke you autistic jew. What could be possibly find appealing beyond the fact she may resemble your dishrag whore single mother.

This is what happens when you run absolutely everything by committee. I wonder if this is what Anno was going for in his recent Godzilla flick.

Its quite amazing that this thread is about 50% fukashima, 25% rachposts and 20% arguing d&c.
The last 5% is someone calling a random candidate a jew kike shill with no specifics or substance to that claim.

((they)) have arrived and they enjoy their free food too.

YOU STUPID FUCKING RETARD

A shitskin is NOT the kind of person you want in a debate on immigration. Do you not understand a single god damn thing about this invasion? They ALL have to go. There is no "good" non-white. Islamic violence is not the problem, White genocide is.

Maybe if people stopped biting obvious fucking bait, rachposter would stop, or at least threads wouldn't get derailed.

RESIST THE URGE TO REPLY TO RACHPOSTER

Sage for off topic

a better spoken globalist than the current one

relax shilly mcshillerson

Everything just feels like false hope in Canada.

Canadian politicians are the biggest liars around.

There are no good parties and not only are they all corrupt liars and attention whores but they're pozzed to a degree that makes Sweden envious.

this
Can't vote NDP. Can't vote Liberal. Better vote for the other globalists who happen to be a bit more right wing and a bit more socially conservative. What, you want someone who'll stop China buying up Vancouver? Sorry bud, that kind of hate isn't welcome here, you'd better move doesn't south and be with Drumpf xD

Fuck off back to cuckchan, you dirty shitskin

This.

Put it this way: Leitch is not a quality leader, is not fucking Joan of Arc - she's Canadian Sarah Palin.
And that's dogshit.

See above.
You're shilling for what is, from what I can see, something resting between Sarah Palin and Angela Merkel.
She's dogshit - and so are you for arguing in favor of being ruled by a woman, you fool.

Fuck's sake, you pathetic leaves are defending a shitty female candidate and you're literally defending your actions on the basis of your practically hoping she'll be a weak leader who will be dominated by Trump's metaphorical fat American cock.
Jesus Christ Canada, what the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm sorry, what? That doesn't even make sense. The largest BWR built only hold about 140 tons of fuel – and the Fukushima reactors were on the smaller size. Even if the entire core sank straight into the ground China syndrome style that wouldn't account for nearly as much lost fuel.

So that brings into question what happened? Either the number is grossly incorrect, or the spent fuel stored in spent fuel pools has been lost too. Which would either mean that somehow the spent fuel pools managed to go recritical and also go full China syndrome, or more likely that someone stole the spent fuel. You know what I mean – just back a truck up to the abandoned reactor and chuck it in the bed and drive off. (Obviously you'd want to be more sophisticated than that, but I suppose you could do that if you don't care about dying from radiation sickness a week later.)

So either they're extremely wrong and repeating shit numbers from shit sources (most likely), or Fukushima has become orders of magnitude worse than Chernobyl ever did (Chernobyl's reactor core never went full China syndrome), or terrorists just got their hands on literal tons of nuclear waste which could be purified into pure plutonium by anyone with an understanding of chemistry and the right equipment.

Great.

There is no saving Canada. We need to foment an armed revolution or we'll all be dead in 30 years.

welcome to imageboards, enjoy your stay.

Ding ding ding

The only difference is that the core went straight down instead of exploding.

Also, don't be disingenuous: "The official estimates that approximately “200 tons of [nuclear fuel] debris lies within each unit," which makes in total about 600 tons of melted fuel mixed up with metal construction elements, concrete and whatever else was down there."

Ah, I missed that sentence, so yes it is full of shit and arbitrarily inflating the number to make it sound worse than it is.

Sorry man, but corium != fuel. The headline is pure clickbait tier. It having gone full China syndrome is fucking bad though, yes.

Are you referring to my post about Andrew Scheer you fucking faggot. Why are you such a little bitch boy, come out and say it.

Scheer was the youngest ever speaker of the House of Commons. He's undoubtedly an accomplished individual and if his campaign was based on real ideas, or some kind of grassroots movement, I'd have supported him.

But no, he came out of nowhere with the most endorsements of any candidate in the race, and he has no new ideas other than repeating conservative platitudes.

If a candidate is too much of a pussy to even stir the pot during the pre-election campaign, what hope can you have that he'll have any original ideas, or have any balls whatsoever ?

O'Leary is a heartless cunt. We need a fucking heartless cunt as PM after faggot bitch boy Trudeau is done giving Canada AIDS.

If you don't like O'Leary there are many non-kosher candidates: Bernier, O'Toole, Leitch, Peterson, Trost. Trost is too much of a neckbeard, and has the personality of wet paper…I think he should drop out, but whoever becomes leader should include him in their inner circle.

I'm pajeet. I have a canadian passport. I'm not going anywhere. Suck my dick.(POO IN LOO)

music to my ears

no one cares shitskin

Right into the groundwater.

Glad to have you as a neighbor, my Canadian friend.

Typical.

Absolutely disgusting. Into the filter pile you go ya filthy subhuman.

All the shitposting aside which candidate will stop mass immigration and kick out the anchor babies?

First, as a SlutWalker, my mythyr is a proud "whore," so I'm sure she'll be glad to know that some ignorant manpig on the internet is butthurt over hyr sexual liberation.

Second, Myss Myddyw is a role model. She fights for truth, justice, and freedom - you know, all the nice things you stormderps are trying to put an end to.

Michael Chong. He's practically Hitler.

your bloodline will be wiped out.

kys

go back to 4chan, kike

My top 4:
1) Brad Trost - says supreme court making too many laws! So many liberals in the supreme court! Biggest problem Canada has!
2) Pierre Lemieux - wants to break up power in Ottawa - more virtual/satellite offices!
3) Rick Peterson - Best tax cut plan, 0% for companies, %15 flat rate federal. Is he a Jew?!?!
4) Maxime Bernier - overall good, nothing stands out, but better than the rest who are even more general!

Leitch is terrible in my opinion - so emotional - talks a lot about women's right but not about men's.
O'Reilly - I thought I was going to like him - but he came off as weak - and is he a Jew?

Good luck Canadians you can still save yourselves (maybe)

It's O'Leary you autist, and no, he isn't a Jewish-Canadian. Ostensibly. Even if you believe his story, he's half Lebanese, which means he probably does have some Jewish ancestry.
I'll let his immigration platform speak for (((itself))): "I will introduce smarter immigration policies, using tiered security screening and increased terrorist surveillance, while saying No today and forever to a values test for citizenship."
He's a Mennonite. He'll never get elected as a leader, but he does stand a decent chance of holding a Cabinet position.
Nothing stands out, really? Bernier, Blaney, O'Leary, Scheer, and Leitch were, in my opinion, the biggest stand-outs of the night. I'm not sure why that other womyn gets the support she does, but it's likely because Canada is redpilled on fymynysm and thus realize she deserves votes simply based on hyr gyndyr. What did you think of Scheer?

Pyrsynylly, I see this coming down to Bernier against Leitch, with O'Leary and possibly another wildcard as spoilers.

4 and a half minutes in, why are coon tunes playing at a conservative debate? Trying to appeal to the pozzed youth?

I had high hopes for him, but O'Leary was soooo weak - he talked in metaphors took no moral stances. Like a leaf in the wind…
I'll take him off the list. Thanks!
He was well presented, I had him at number 2, but when you think about what he really said… he's got nothing concrete. He is a good talker.
I thought he was on the same level of Bernier, mixed with Trost. But he smiles too much, he makes him self look weak (a pussy).
I found out he is married to an Asian.
He started at number 4 for me, but I bumped him to 1. He seems to have good morals, but no other experience than 20yrs in the army. What did you think of him? Pic related - that his family

Found a video.
Lemieux hates the homos.

gotta check these dubs

anime did nothing wrong

One of my normie friends calls him a ferret faced fucktard. He's not popular and he's no Trump. Hell, Molyneux would have a better shot.

Come on.

We saw your sign.

She is the only person up there with a negative stance on immigration. She is the only person up there openly saying positive things about Trump. Both of these issues should be political suicide in Canada and yet Leitch makes them a main part of her campaign. I agree that women are almost always weaker leaders but what does it say when a woman is the only person talking about these things?

All of our options are shit. Leitch is the least shitty of the bunch.