What Do you Think about Trump's Treasury Secretary Nominee

I think he's a fucking faggot.

Steven Mnuchin

And…

AND

So we got a Skull & Bones George Soros Puppet as potentially the Treasury Secretary. What the fuck?

archive.is/K6G7L

youtube.com/watch?v=cs0BfPDvUQg

Other urls found in this thread:

voat.co/v/politics/1616437
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/01/us/politics/tillerson-confirmation-vote-live.html?_r=0
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-24/mnuchin-backs-fed-independence-and-signals-reform-isn-t-priority
roadtoroota.com/public/998.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's 88D chess, don't worry about it

I am worried. Guess I'm just a concern troll…

He has a reputation for being a crackpot, but Lyndon Larouche wants Mnuchin out like yesterday.

FPBP

You really think someone as savvy as Trump is just gonna let this kike run wild while he sucks on his thumb? This mentality of autistic shitposters thinking they know better than the President from the comfort of their neet basement is really insufferable

Oh ye of little faith…

Why you didn't put the most important part? He is the only pick that has me really worried, there is nothing good about is Jew puppet

call it what you like, but scepticism is healthy

Not included b/c I didn't know. Fuck.

It all comes crashing down on top of all the right people

Source

it's not that they think they know better, it's just discussing the red flags that pop up. Mnuchin is certainly someone to keep an eye on. There are no good jews.

You can trust Trump, but at some point absolutely blind faith allows you to be controlled, and therefore blind faith in anything isn't a good thing. I'm not thrilled about Rex Tillerson either, but while we're not in any position to do anything about it, telling someone "nothing to see here goyim" borders on shilling. This is just a guy to keep a close watch on.

Nice reasonable argument. Guess the thread is going to slide now.

Why is everyone in his cabinet Goldman Sachs related? Is this just a Goldman Sachs takeover of the government?

I understand your point, but I remain in my position that Trump really knows better about his own plans than anyone here.
I'm not saying to trust this kike, I'm saying to trust Trump

It's can't be a takeover because they were all over Obama's cabinet too.

They are delaying Mnchin getting in as much as possible so its telling that maybe he isn't the shill we thought he was.

what do you think about Tim Kaine and Diane Feinstein voting for every single Trump appointee so far?

What's wrong with Tillerson? All I know about him is he has strong bonds with Russia so he's a good choice for SoS while we repair American-Russian relations.

I don't think it's "everyone," as far as I know it's 3 people, of which Mnuchin is one. Some lady is the second and I don't know the third. Rex is Sec of State, and he is/was CEO of Exxon Mobile.

The justification for such appointments is that these people really know what they're doing. While Rex being the CEO of a massive oil company might scream about conflict of interest on some level, there's also the point that, as that CEO, he's had lots of dealing with Russia and the ME, and is therefore in an absolutely excellent position to negotiate and act as the US's appointed general ambassador to represent us when dealing with countries over there. Same thing with the Goldman sachs people and anyone who's a millionaire in his cabinet; Trump's line of thinking was "these people made tons of money, they must be good at it." I'm sure he did enough research to see whether it was their hard work, or nothing but nepotism.

To be fair, even a standard G. Sachs employee is a million times better than a career politician who has absolutely zero fucking skills, talents, or abilities. The only thing anyone in government could do before the inauguration was make empty promises, rake in tons of bribes, and know whose asses to kiss. Stereotypical politicians have absolutely zero fucking use.

Sure, and I agree with you. I trust Trump, there have been far too many "questionable" things he's said or written between the lines for me not to believe he knows exactly what the fuck he's doing. That being said, I don't want to blind myself by wishful thinking and absolute zeal. My "fuck yeah america" perspective on Trump might make it hard sometimes for me to be objective, but I want to try and keep my eye on the real ball, and not the one I want to be there.

It's still early days user, and we're yet to see if the God Emperor truly is the chosen one. All we have is our faith and our memes.

Feinstein voted "No" for Tillerson, as did Kaine.

Why are you lying, kike?

You're not a concern troll

There is nothing illegitimate to worry, namely when it's over a goldman sachs man. The responsible thing to do is to trust Trump's appointment and remain confident and determined, yet keep a glancing eye on this guy. We are here to better our nation. If this guy steps out of line he needs to be called out

adding on, trump almost surely has these guys under his boot.

because i read otherwise, and now i'll have to find where

I read it here, and there is no source, so I'll take you word for it until I do the research myself

voat.co/v/politics/1616437

Why were so many German scientists involved in the Manhattan Project?

If you can obtain your enemies resources and use their knowledge for your own benefit you should. I just hope they're kept on a very tight leash.

Also I want to point out that this is the first fucking thread about Trump's cabinet that I've seen in MONTHS that's relatively devoid of shilling and shitflinging. I was expecting this to get out of hand immediately, maybe the shills are partying for the weekend or something. Normally you can't really discuss his cabinet without massive derailments and accusations flying everywhere, this is surprising.

I don't know much about the guy other than the CEO thing. The oil industry was a massive part of the push behind going to war in the ME, we had absolutely no fucking justification for it, so you had "get saddam" and "9/11" and "weapons of mass destruction" and a dozen other things they artificially propped up to get us to go there. The kikes had their agenda too, but the oil was 2 birds with 1 stone. That the CEO of a company belonging to an industry that lobbied hard for us to go die in that fucking sandbox makes me horribly suspicious.

Trump, however, is infamously against conflict in the Middle East ("I always said this war was a bad idea") and he isn't interested in war anywhere, really. So I'm sure he'll be keeping any questionable actions on the part of Rex under his thumb.

I think it's worth considering that just because these people were CEOs of these companies in the past does not mean they still have those companies interests at heart. Hell, the personality types common amongst this sect of of people would suggest they're the least likely to maintain loyalties for anything other than personal material gain.

Question remains is if his overacieving self-interest is stronger than his ties to the (((tribe))). I wonder if that is something has been able to identify in some jews. We know psychopathy is common among them. Could a jew be to much of a psychopath to have any sense of connection to other jews?

Where is your source

Source please.

Don't get bent ut of shape with the current crew of Shlomos in Trump's admin. Come summer, there will be shouts of, "you're fired!" and "get him out outta here" echoing though the White House corridors. Bannon and Trump have a plan…and it doesn't have anything to do with "the good of the Jewish people and Israel". You'll see.

You are a nigger stop spreading fake news
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/01/us/politics/tillerson-confirmation-vote-live.html?_r=0

“The Federal Reserve is organized with sufficient independence to conduct monetary policy and open market operations,” Mnuchin responded to Senator Bill Nelson, a Florida Democrat. “I endorse the increased transparency we have seen from the Federal Reserve Board over recent years.”
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-24/mnuchin-backs-fed-independence-and-signals-reform-isn-t-priority
His own words at his confirmation hearing. He is a kike banker not to be trusted.

He's literally jewish, everyone here knows that. The fact that you completely danced around this in your OP indicates that you're not from around here and are trying to troll/bait us.

Apparently Trump has known the man for a long time. I hate the prospect of a jew in his administration, but many of Trump's appointments have been topnotch (Bannon, Sessions, Mattis, Gorsuch) and initially unpopular ones have proven their worth (Pence). I'm willing to give the Emperor the benefit of the doubt on this one selection because Trump has a proven track record of making the right choice. It is unequivocal that Trump's election has been to our benefit because he has completely cast the left-wing into a violent, destructive hysteria and America is on the precipice of mass spic deportations and muslim immigration bans. I trust that Trump knows what he's doing.

The only possible reason for appointing him is because he is one of (((them))) and anything else would get him killed.

my friends down at the bowling alley tell me I need 3 things to be happy and successful in life.

A Jewish doctor
A Jewish lawyer
A Jewish broker

what's wrong with that?

i think all of you will get the microchip if trump says we need it

Trump has a lot of terrible picks honestly.

It's easier to say everyone.

Formerly or Currently at Goldman Sachs

Steve Bannon himself is a former Investment Banker at Goldman.

Others in the Banking industry:

Sounds like you already have one.

would you say the same thing about Obama when he picked all the Goldman Sachs people if you were a democratic. He made similar promises as a candidate to reign in wall street.

Learn to archive kike.

Yeah, don't worry about the "picks". As long as this based and confirmed "antisemite" is the lead advisor to Trump, It's all cream cheese. Stop being a neurotic kike. I'm sick of it.

you might

Good analysis. If wanting to kill muds and steal their resources is the worst thing about him I think we'll be okay. That's the kind of person that would be okay with retaking Constantinople.

One of the requirements for serving as Secretary of Treasury is that you have to liquidate all of your securities and investments and the only securities you are allowed to invest in are US T-Bills. The performance of T-Bills correlates directly with the health of the US economy, so it can be construed as manipulating the kikes greed against itself. The other fact is that if Mnuchin buys a lot of T-Bills he cannot fuck the US economy without personally losing shekels. That is the most charitable interpretation of the pick, and I am disappointed in it but still cautiously optimistic. I really hope these picks have enough loyalty for a hired gun and do exactly as Trump says without any bullshit or typical merchant tricks.

I don't know what you re trying to communicate. if it's humorous, I don't get it…and I'm known for being a pretty funny guy…while I put you in a headlock and ass-fuck your 19 year old sister….Jamie…and she's crying out of happiness.

Well to start they're kikes user.

this guy gets it. Also, precious metals skyrocket as we return to a monetary metals standard.
roadtoroota.com/public/998.cfm

Trump once wrote somewhere about hiring the biggest, baddest guys out there - then watching them like a hawk. One of us probably couldn't handle it, but Trump definitely has confidence in his own ability to keep his subordinates in line.

Also, not many people have noted this but Trump has gone out of his way to expand the group of people around him to represent as many different viewpoints as possible. It is quite typical to hear of his advisers arguing bitterly with each other while Trump sits there in the middle of the room and just listens. It's the reason he brings on both Kushner and Bannon as advisers, who seem to hate each other. Trump has essentially surrounded himself with a more rudimentary form of Holla Forums, shills and all. In doing so, he exposes himself to all possible arguments and counter-arguments for those.

I should add the lying presstitutes keep painting this dynamic of total disunity among his advisers as 'chaos' and a disaster. Probably only Holla Forums is capable of understanding the value such a setup could have.

You've put my thoughts into words user, thanks. Trump is not only making himself seem moderate, but he is probably actively deconstructing his cabinet's arguments every day, on the regular. He's using his allies as training to keep sharp when his opponents attack him.

Might have something to do with the fact that you posted a tiny image that's near impossible to read without straining one's eyes.

Actually, one thing I noticed about all the suspicious pics is
They had one massive ebin rep-killer failure in the past
Mnuchin and the foreclosures in 2008 and Rex and the Valdez for instance.
Wonder if the way he intends to keep loyalty is 'rescuing zeros with hero-tier skills'
Mattis technically counts in a way as well since Obummer booted his ass for actually wanting to win in the ME.
Kinna reminds me of making pals in this.

If he's bad for Americans, Trump will can his ass and probably get someone more in line with our beliefs. We were all terrified when he picked Mike Pence and I'm still not impressed, like when Pence pussied out over the pussy grabbing comment and I think even told his fucking running mate to drop out but Pence has been a capable right hand man. That's all we need of Trump's cabinet picks.

The price of merging Breitbart and Ted Cruz's people into the Trump operation.

It's like you guys expect everyone else to become a NEET in protest to the system instead of being successful with what we've got.

Bannon is a Goldman guy too, but he's been pretty critical about what the financial system has developed into and how corrupt it's become.
I'd be interested in knowing what the other Goldman picks in this cabinet think as well. I'm hesitant to just say "cool let's go" because you don't trust Jews, but Trump has good instincts so might know something about them we don't.
As for OP, anyone with ties to Soros should be a no-no. Can we crash this nominee with no survivors?

Trump's made some might suspicious picks so far but after spending as many years doing business in NYC of all fucking places, he's surely aware of every scam and jewish typical tricks out there. It's definitely a little strange he's picked some Goldman Sachs kikes for his inner circle but again, if anyone knows how to handle that bullshit it's Trump.

So far, his actions have been right on track despite some advisors having questionable backgrounds. And if they continue being on track then great, that's probably what'll happen. But if we start seeing suspicious shit like an expansion of powers for the Federal Reserve or a war with Iran, then you'll know something's going on.

Probably just a ploy to appeal to his Christian Conservative voters.

So explain me what Mad Cuck Mattis is doing recently.

Can I just work for Goldman Sachs or do I have to be a jew too?

I know we're not supposed to indicate positive sentiment, but imo he dropped some good bantz while under questioning by Claire McCaskill (D‒MO) and deflated her pretty nicely.

From his odd expressions, excessively busy hand movements, and facial twitching I assume he's functionally autistic or OCD ‒ or perhaps some obscure, inherited genetic condition passed down in the Tribe of Abraham.

Its probably just a particularly severe expression of standard kike neurosis.

- me again

McCaskill:
This part is golden. I'm pretty sure that's not the Treasury Secretary's job, at all.