Anti azn race traiting thread

Anti azn race traiting thread

I have race traited with a Chinese girl before and can just warn others: Don't do it.

Awful sex, cash registers for souls, zero desire to contribute cause you da man, nagging harpies, empathy can at best be feigned etc.

Jews have ruined white girls but only white company is right company.

k

k

kkk

don't care

kys

I did as well when I was blue pilled, would not recommend. The one I dated had a huge trust and had a six figure salary on top of it but expected me to pay for fucking EVERYTHING. Dinners at restaurants 5 nights a week. Expensive vacations, jewelry etc. etc. And as you said, awful sex.

What are you sliding, Shlomo.

What a shit thread, even for a shill. Burn in a 6 Million degree oven.

don't racemix at all
sage because theres more important stuff to be talking about, and because this board is getting slid anyway

whether or not hes a shill hes right that you shouldn't racemix with the chinese
now let the thread go to page 15

In commiefornia maybe 50% of high IQ whites marry azns.

Chinese people are greedy, whiny, and soulless. Gee wiz who knew? Learn your lesson user. The Japanese know what they're talking about.

A shitty thing about the multiculti brainwashing is that White kids end up legitimately thinking their classmates Jenny Wong and Danny Chu are no longer Chinese because they were born and raised in America instead of China. There's a belief that environment and nurturing are everything that make a person who they are, and that genetics affect only superficial things like skin and eye color. The AZN waifu meme is something that's been pushed for a long time, primarily to convince White men to pursue them instead of White women for partners. Then they learn the hard way that Asian women are manipulative, cold, and materialistic in ways that even the most Current Year White girl in America could only imagine. Asian-American girls are even worse than FOB exchange student types because they still retain all the rigidity and bitchiness of women from East Asia, but then they also have the Hate-Whitey/Feminist poison in their minds from Jew education.

0/10, don't fall for the trick. They're completely incompatible with White men.

There would be a lot of asians in jewish heaven, except they don’t believe in heaven and obviously don’t go there when they die.

B-but user, what about the mixed Eurasian waifus?

topkek

Are you actually an asian trying to cure people from yellow fever? Don't worry I'm married but good plan if you are.

lost in limbo, kids should look 80% white though

Yeah it's actually true, they're either these soulless super greedy types or just sexual degenerates with fetishes for traits like blue eyes. Still, fuck this thread.

I don't get it. I see lots of otherwise average guys with what looks like the meat trimmings of the female Asian population. The average white woman is far superior to the average Asian. I can understand if you are going out someone from the top few percentile, but why are so many cucks settling so low? Or THAT many Asians just that unattractive?

What happens to the volk when CRISPR babies start coming out with white skin, blue eyes, blonde hair?

Usually they can get decent looking ones (as far as asians go) but this is really all just a product of hypergamy and destroyed incentives systems. Too many white women these days try to punch above their actual level of attractiveness because lots of guys will fuck them and discard them so they think that's what would actually put a ring on it. Then they reach 30-35 and find out that's not true at all.

Futurism is funny because it's kind of like a religion in and of itself. They think their magic sky daddy of sci-fi style currently non-existent tech will save them and solve all of the third worldist problems they're creating, but it probably won't exist if things continue on course since the human capital that would make it is being rapidly depleted.

In any case, sage this shit.