Jewish community centers in US receive nearly 50 bomb threats in 2017 so far

"Nearly 50 bomb threats have been received by Jewish community organizations in the US since the start of the year, in a climate of rising antisemitism nationwide."

"This week, the Jewish Journal acquired audio of one of the calls received by an undisclosed JCC location. The caller, whose voice sounded as though it had been digitally altered, said the following:

“It’s a C-4 bomb with a lot of shrapnel, surrounded by a bag [inaudible]. In a short time, a large number of Jews are going to be slaughtered. Their heads are going to be blown off from the shrapnel. There’s a lot of shrapnel."

“There’s going to be a bloodbath that’s going to take place in a short time. I think I told you enough. I must go.”

ht tps://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/04/us-jewish-community-centers-bomb-threats

Hey rabbi, who you callin'?

That’s not nearly enough. It’s surprising they haven’t faked more.

/thread

Just threats? Sad.

Why announce it beforehand?

Breivik didn't announce his attack.
McVeigh didn't announce his attack.
Dylan Roof didn't announce his attack.

But now we are to believe these "dangerous extremists" go about calling kike organizations, but then never do anything?

This is like how Jews spread the gas shower rumor inside the camps
They meme'd themselves to death

Kek
Not worth a thread.

I came here to post this

Or this

Goybusters

OY THE SHABBOS GOYIM REMEMBERED NOT TO MENTION (((WHO))) MADE THOSE CALLS

Seriously who the fuck falls for their tipical tricks anymore?

Watch there be old coffee cans painted and have muh zyklon b written on them as hoax crimes.

Fake. Why would a bomber warn their targets?

That's like a drone calling its target and saying, "get the fuck outta the way Nigga! You 'bout to get rekt!"

One of these happened in my town, and I drove past a bunch of terrified kikes outside of their nest while the SWAT teams were sweeping inside on my way to work. The visible fear and chaos amongst them made me fully erect and made my fucking day tbh fam I should have gotten pics for you guys. If it is /ourguy/ doing this keep up the good work and stay frosty as fuck with opsec.

Taking bets at how many fake bomb threats vs bomb explosions for 2017. Over and unders are fine.

I'm going with over 1k bomb threats and under 2k, with no explosions either way.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

"Nearly 50 bomb threats have been received by Jewish community organizations in the US since the start of the year, in a climate of rising antisemitism nationwide."

Typo
it was over 50 gorillion

I think he likes shrapnel

This is all bullshit. Kikes trying to stay relevant.

They're just angling now. They want to start the race war, but after spending decades claiming they're white they now have to convince other minorities that they're all in the same boat together vs evil nazis (eg, Don't kill me muslim friend, we're just semetic buddies.) I mean, it's a retarded plan, but hey, who am I to judge.

Typical tricks shlomo, blamming your actions on muslims

It's called hitting two birds with one stone, Achmed.

The grade school i went to has had to take the little jews in, until the area is cleared, whenever they get a bomb threat. This has happened several times to the apparently.

How else are you supposed to have (((evidence))) of those evil anti-semitic bastids unless we they call it in first?

I love that liberals don't know anything about weapons or explosives, it makes it so easy to spot when they're full of shit which is always and forever.

dont call in threats
just show up and start kvetching

Yes, but mostly to other jews. The "jewish identity" is fucked the minute their congregations start to feel like comfortable, safe citizens of their home countries.

And they still want more muslims invaders?

Very good point.

It's the Great Nigger Church Fire hoax of the early nineties all over again.

why not 6 million every day?

stop calling yourself schlomo

threats? threats? John Gotti made threats, alert me when it's actual bombings. Then I'll be happy.

remember…… God is not watching

TYPICAL TRICKS THERE mer…SHLOMO!

wow they had to threaten themselves fifty times this year?

People must be ignoring them

Makes no sense. I will never understand this. A bomb threat carries almost as much jail time as really blowing something up and a threat is also more traceable than an actual bomb. Other then kikes calling in threats to themselves for free police protection (which is 99.99% of the time), why do people make threats instead of doing real acts, are they retarded?

Hey rabbi?

didn't mean to sage