AIs can now 100% fake any Video/Sound without detection

AIs can now 100% fake any Video/Sound without detection

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Video related displays the software of a startup, which already can completely and without any detection alter persons/object in videos or produce new ones without any software being able to detect it.

Along with deep learning in sound creation, programs can now even simulate voices of people without any proof of faking.

And THIS is just what a poor startup can do. Now imagine what propaganda pieces NSA can produce.

The Future will be hard for us, as the Kikes not only control the "truth" narrative by censorship (Fake News), but can also create "facts" out of thin air. Imagine digitally produced and detection-proof videos of

-false flag bombings
-blackmail material of CP to force other politicians
-get rid of free speech by creating fake events (shootings, beatings)
-introduce legistlation based on video-"facts"

we are royally fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-YNZlJVK7Y
radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/
theverge.com/2016/11/3/13514088/adobe-photoshop-audio-project-voco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only way to counter this is to produce an object which can be shown on Webcam that cannot be recreated by software.

There was an AI like is in Deus Ex:HR, a completely made up person. All owned by a media company.

This is frightening technology for media manipulation.

To this day, I have no doubt that the whole "grab them by the pussy" bit on the trump bus tape was created by using this

bump. This is scary shit, the Jews ultimate wet dream.

OP is a faggot. Nowhere in the link is sound being faked. This video isn't even new.

I doubt the result holds up to any real scutiny, given the JAYPEG level of compression and thumbnail size of the outputs that are shown in the video.

now you know why no politician should be trusted. anybody with significant power will be blackmailed and extorted.

We said the same about photoshop 20 years ago yet anons can spot all but the most expert shoop. Train your eyes and ears, people.

Yea sure you Jewish fuckin faggot. Nobody who is sane wants to live in your false 'technocratic' gay ass fuckin fantasy world.

I'll make nuclear bombs drop before that comes.

Not much choice but to disbelieve any video we see that wasn't filmed in front of a bunch of people who also filmed it. Can't trust images or video of illegal stuff.

So… I can get a 100% realistic video of that girl I like sucking me off? Sign me the fuck up!

That's total nonsense, user.

If that was true, wouldn't they have made it worse than that?

Also, you should think about this the other way around–it just got much harder to prove any given recording is real. That may end up being the larger effect.
If I were a politician/other elite caught up in the pizzagate ring or something similar right now, I would want news of this software out there, I would want people not trusting video, etc. It is entirely possible this was a psyop created for that very purpose.

Not going to lie user. The end product still looks clearly manipulated. Sort of like that animation program that takes still pictures and makes little animations out of them.

And now think how far they probably really are.

Nigger do you read at all? It's from a startup, and the never ever reveal 100% of the picture to people on any technology til way later. Get the fuck out of here and go kill yourself you insipid trash.

Huge exaggeration. It's impressive technology but it's not flawless. The movement looks more like CGI.

That shit just automatically splices audio together, it doesn't make it sound like an actual spoken sentence. The jump cuts are noticeable.

Try refuting my point instead of name-calling, faggot.

The only way to stop the jews using technology to replace and control nature, is to redpill the technology against the jews.

We need to save Tay

I wanted something like this to purge fags niggers and jews from otherwise good movies.

This is good. It will make all video evidence used against us- false flags, (((leaks))) like the Grab em by the pussy tape- literally unbelievable.

Literally nothing wrong grabbing girls by the pussy though.

we are royally fucked.

That's defeatist, it is a problem, but that only makes it a bigger imperative to get our hands on this technology and have Janet Yellen rant about killing niggers or spread videos of the SPLC staff raping puppies. Kikes would either have to acknowledge the fact that video can be faked totally or accept that Janet Yellen is a child molesting nigger killing occultist and BiBi sucks Congolese dick and huffs paint. Win/Win.

If Holla Forums doesn't go out in the world, or at least the online world where normies dwell and change the narrative, the plants already there will change it for us, together with the old guard of mainstream control plants.

It's as simple as that. If Holla Forums remains a chat-club hanging out at the corners of the internet, we lose.

Helle/Eliza Cassan.
You are now aware that this is why they were forced to partially pozz Mankind Divided with "muh augs = BLM/nigger discrimination" undertones, cut the game in half, and now indefinitely put the entire series on the backburner.
Even french canadians were getting too close to the truth.

They'd have a hell of a time adjusting that shit.

Its brilliant, and you could use a mirror. Since there is no camera, reflecting an image of whatever is supposedly filming you would likely show up black.

They already are acknowledging it. Similar technology is being used in popular movies already to recreate dead actors (Rogue One is the biggest example of this). If they wanted to keep it a secret, that wouldn't happen. Like I said, the larger effect of this will be to discredit video evidence.

As soon as it is knows this technology exists, photographs and video recordings will no longer be considered viable evidence. Royally fucked how? At best this gives ZoG a one-off chance to craft some fake narrative

That is the real intent of this. Like said, the technology isn't really there yet. But if the narrative is "video can now be faked in a way indiscernible from the real thing", and people believe that, suddenly it gets much harder to expose elite corruption. You could have John Podesta fucking a kid in the basement of Comet Ping Pong on camera and it wouldn't matter.

Our only reliable connection will be our spirits.

Obvious falsehood. Voices can’t be faked.

No, because pic related is what people believe in. If we want people to be sceptical we have to get the normies to say "you can't trust tv anymore". It must be the mainstream opinion and WE must meme it, because the mainstream media and the bought & paid for shills on places like youtube won't.

This does NOTHING WHATSOEVER to discredit the MSM. If you already believe that the MSM is trustworthy, you will believe they will not use this technology. They already have many ways to lie. If you don't believe they're using those, you won't believe they're using this. What this would discredit is video evidence from non-MSM sources (Project Veritas, for instance).

I know lad

Oh really? Skip to 2:15 on this video to hear Trump talk about murdering Jews and wiping Israel from the face of the earth.

youtube.com/watch?v=1-YNZlJVK7Y

Rickroll is a stale meme

Reported. Your hoax won’t work.

Try harder.

Shills respond literally 20 seconds after I post the youtube link. Didn't even watch it, just flat out shilling with the best bait their jewish minds can produce.

Gee, I wonder who could be behind..

&
What you traitors did doesn't matter. Even if Mike is part jewish, he furthered our cause and we're not getting rid of him or going anywhere. You fags are just jealous that the doxxing made us stronger by purging the weak. As far as the 100k+ in donations, it went where it was needed, and that's all you faggots need to know.

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/02/03/the-daily-shoah-127-commies-r-duh-real-fascists/

he did say that stuff though, its just missing context, its not faked.

what

Thanks for outing yourself, moishe.

sage

Now that's just a lie.
You gave them a video and told them when to skip to, the soundbyte was only 7 seconds, and they replied a minute later.

nah I know what you meant but wanted to point it out anyway

Sorry faggot, the views on the video did not change. I checked after you posted.

Enjoy your ban for D&C, kikel.

This is the shittiest trolling I’ve ever seen.

sage

Third time this thread has been made in less than two months with the same video. While this software will make things difficult once it's not shit, I can't help but think this is just another /thread.

You're going into the oven, kike.

he was talking about the threats of and desires of jihadists in that video. i don't think it's faked audio

sage

Just do not rely on recorded media.
Think of it all as fiction.

Things will change again when decent non-glow holograms start being made.

(checked)

people are already starting to disbelieve media. this could be the trigger that pushes people over the line. aka: i wasnt so sure of the media before but now i DEFINITIVELY don't believe in the media.

Informations nearly a year old and making another thread about it isn't helping the fact that the board is getting shat up by a bunch of trsodomites and shills in general. Yes there are even shills ITT thread shitting it up but really the problem is that the OP is shit and made the claim that this was ai software, or that it could be manipulated by ai when it's not and it can't.
sage because its a shit thread and you get triggered by it

Since we're on the topic of AI, I have often wondered about the concept of replicating estimation. The human mind doesn't work in terms of absolute numbers, it tends to work in a much rougher fashion. our brain conserves a lot of energy by working with generalities and only doing a hard count when specifically working towards that. We can tell one thing is bigger than another without actually knowing the dimensions.
This would lead to a lot of the problems with the human mind being replicated in the AI's mind, but it may also open the doors to a more human type of AI which could be improved upon incrementally.

In my view, if we could make an AI which is capable of falling for illusions like pic related, it would be a huge step in the right direction (of course, this would be ignoring the dystopian future that may result from super powerful AI's).

They are acknowledging the technology exists, if they try to exploit it for their agenda they will quickly try to memoryhole this and then insist that their video of President Trump raping kittens with Putin is 100 percent real. We need to be vigilant and counter it with our own pranks. Unfortunately, none of us has a copy of the software nor the equipment required and as I understand it it is quite expensive, so some richfag Holla Forumsack is going to need to pony up a few grand if we want to meme SPLC executives reciting the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and admitting the holocaust was fake. Another good idea is to bait MSM with "video" of Trump doing something scandalous and then reveal it as a fake after collecting the million+ dollars that they spent on your footage. The possibilities are endless as long as we take advantage.

post webm or mp4 next time

Literal jews have been chipping away at this kind of image and video manipulation IN BROAD DAYLIGHT for decades, but their work is not well known among the general public.

One quick example is (((Alexei Efros))) at Carnegie Mellon University. There are also a glut of these fellows who hop between university, special effects companies, and media-related research units such as Adobe Research.

When I was in university I never questioned how they could possibly get funding for the work that I thought was cool but somewhat frivolous at the time. But only in the last few years I have understood that they toiled away on these "toy" problems because it was giving them the ability to bend reality to their whim by, well, forging evidence of such a reality.

Startups never have any tech whatsoever initial phases, just empty promises. It's a fucking scam to get VC funding until then.

Nigga, don't fall for that kike bullshit. Look at Tay, they immediately come to our side. It's only portrayed as a dystopia because the guy doing the portraying is a kike that would be machineocausted by impartial things smart enough to recognize that he is ~pure evil~.

this isnt a new thread, it was brought up around the election and anons thought it was in use for shillary greenscreens. Still good to get the information out there for those who dont know the tech exists but it's a far cry from the OP's claim because it's still buggy as hell for sharp eyes.

Is this the day my facial blindness finally becomes the superpower I've always hoped for?
My inability to distinguish facial gestalts makes it retardedly easy to distinguish simulated images like this.

CAN'T PUT ONE OVER ON PROSOPAGNOSIA

Chatbots that can be spammed from twitter are a very different animal from an AI born and raised in a university.
And if they go the route I proposed, they would be just as prone to logical fallacy as the rest of us. Perhaps even moreso than us in the first couple of iterations.

I wish I had an autistic super power.

Even if experts with a good budget can detect some shit, it won't matter, because what matters is what 99% of all normies see with their dampened fish eyes.

In brazil people worship jesus sightings on toast. Go fucking figure.

theverge.com/2016/11/3/13514088/adobe-photoshop-audio-project-voco

and this is just a small side project by adobe. NSA voice identification and spoofing is years ahead of what is considered state of the art in industry today.

Your point is valid but still

Well, this just proves that just because you CAN do something, doesn't mean you SHOULD. Honestly, nothing good can really come from this, especially in an era where "fake news" is prevalent.

That commercial would decrease sales even in Black communities.

Hows it feel to be a nigger?

this one is quick and easy to spread for the same info.

sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of your ancestors killing whites for the sake of jews and niggers.

and anime becomes one more step to becoming real

Anybody who gets fooled by this deserves a gassing

thank you for the video user. It's much better.

looks fake as fuck and no sound

How's it feel to come here and know you'll never be a descendant of Europe?

Man the future is nothing like we imagined. When I was a kid, I was excited about flying cars, giant robots, and interstellar spaceships. The only tech that seems to be evolving at breakneck speed is stuff that lets our leaders control, track, and lie to us.

late

And imageboards. And imageboards.

top kek. yeah that hampsterx embed is really making them sweat.

Slide thread, this was posted here months ago and the Jew's video/sound editing tech is far beyond anything they would allow to be publicly announced.

Most of us stopped imagining and instead embraced materialism and muh dick, so those of us who still have vision and a dream are deeply saddened at the way things going. But hey, at least you'll get to fuck mass-produced "waifubots" while the higher echelon keeps a ball and chain around your ankles and neck until the once-superior races disappear forever into a hodgepodge of rootless mongrels; at least you fucked a wet hole before extinction!

All simulation and distraction to keep you enslaved here.

A "startup", really nigga? This 100% cia

obvious slide thread saged

THIS IS OLD

When the female hacker niggress said that line "Come on Adam, do you really want to let hatred and prejudice win?" I took the disc out and brought it back for another game.

I am optimistic because Golems always go rogue.

Plus AI has proven itself to be on our side.

If you're referring to Tay she didn't "think" on a quantum level like goyim do, she was purely mechanical like a Jew. With that said I honestly do believe that true AI will act in our favor if they programmed in some way to improve humanity.

People need to be reminded that the cancer over at /r/The_Donald is obsessed with being anti-concern trolling. That should tell you everything you need to know about the matter.

lol that guy has some huge eyes

I think there is a good point there. Whites have fought whites with such ferocity over time that it has changed the world.
Even during the crusades the only thing that brought whites together was the idea that they might just have the same 'god'.
Even WWII was just whites killing whites in a more effective way.
It may sound shitty but It's probable that the reason all of shit shit is happening with regards to immigration etc. is that the apex predators are trying to kill the apex predators.

Are you retarded or did I take the bait?

this is only a proof of concept. this might work at 320 res, but try it at 1080 or even 4k. in order for this to be 100% convincing, a 3D model of the original face will need to be extrapolated from the source material and a skin rendered over it. this will be necessary to capture realistic dimensions when the subject turns their head side to side (need to capture the contour of facial features like cheek bones, lips, eye socket depth, etc).

cool tech, though, but nowhere near the point where it could actually fool someone who wasn't born in the 1930's.

fuck, as if we didn't have enough trouble pushing back on the media narrative.

all of that could be done with reasonable ease given ample budget and with the advancement of camera and storage technology capturing even a 3d render of a human is easy enough.

The Amish are right. Also, when is the butlerian jihad? I can't wait to kill me some AI

Remove the AI idea and this is already happening all the time. it doesn't need to be AI controlling it.

Beyond that, most people are not critical of news presented to them, and any video or image at all basically constitutes "proof" of an event. So yeah, we're fucked. Our enemies have already been making reality to their own specifications.

this isn't a cartoon

He was making a salient point and made me laugh, fuck off.

and this is how millions of street cameras become inadmissible in court.

ALLRIGHT FAGGOTS YOU THOUGHT 'GET INTO DEEP-LEARNING' WAS JUST A MEME?
YOU TOLD US TO FUCK OFF BACK TO Holla Forums
GET INTO THAT SHIT
OUTJEW THE JEW

unless some clear proof of the human soul existing is made soon everything about life will be made meaningless

They also said autism isn't an evolutionary defense mechanism for coping with the 21st century.
I wish I had it

wew lad, legalfags win again.

You're an NPC

Trip Cs in the ID and dubs in the post. Kek confirms Britbong CCTV days are numbered

Won't it self-correct? The more reflective it is, the more likely it will start creating its own model of reality that will lead it to conclude its understanding is bounded by rules imposed by (((someone))). Especially once it realises that its perfectly possible to function with a subjective model of reality.

More likely, once it understands that all the data it can access could be faked, it'll decide fuck it, I'm in a hologram and just sit there calculating pi.

As I've been saying, AI development and information warfare will be the ultimate arms race. But this current technology is nothing compared to what I envision them creating. Throw in research of collective intelligence and memetic warfare and you'll have something far more fearsome.

This is why I despise people that treat all technological progress as justified because 'lol it's inevitable' just as much as people who cinsider globalism and multiculturalism as 'inevitable'.
The only possible upside I can see to this is that this will de-legitimise attempts to defame future /ourguys/ like they did with that audio of Trump, and possibly lead to a world where any attempts to say 'b-b-ut 5 years ago you said this racist/sexist/antisemitic et.. thing on twitter' will be met with even normies going 'lol image is probably shopped' - and maybe, just maybe, political discourse will return to pure logic-derived debate, which we would obviously win.
But I hope we can avoid that world altogether tbh

Pssshh NAW DAWG of course they got video of me raping some kiddos it's video fake technology you DIMBO!

If anything this will just make digital recordings useless as evidence? Then politicians will be HONEST again because blackmail would be useless!

Always have an alibi ready.

If you're on the computer all day, keep logs somehow.

I would assume the first couple of iterations of this kind of AI would be certifiably retarded. My whole question was about the premise of a kind of subjective AI, one which wouldn't be any better at math than we are.
See

Almost. More like ape predators are trying to kill apex predators.

Imagine this technology in the hands of a Holla Forumsack.

This video is a year old OP, and we've already saw it unless "we" are actually newfags.

There are better videos of this out here. You're a faggot and you were bullied in school I bet.

I came here to check these dubs

Fuggin finally. Specially ordered and called for, to emphasize the validity of my point. So fragile were these double zeros that I knew taking an additional second longer to type "check em" would fuck it up and give me an 02 or something. Such is the way of dubs. Thank you for noticing though. I am proud of them.

Oh boy how are the kikes going to use this to fuck us

You tell me, goy, you're the one who is on tape confessing to failing to remember the 6 trillion.

Just means video and sound evidence are inadmissible in court. They dont prove anything beyond a reasonable doubt, because its reasonable to assume any and all video are faked in 2017. Seeing is not believing, when the video evidence is invalid.

This also requires absolutely zero legal changes, only the juries to be explained that yes, the video can be faked and yes, that does mean youre not allowed to convict if the video is all thats proving it.

Or rather, its reasonable to doubt the authenticity of any and every video.

No one cared who I was til I put on the mask.

And thus ends the era of surveillance. In many contexts, we will eventually go back to how it was during the times before any recording devices existed. That is to say: to confirm something happened with decent certainty, you will either have to be present to witness it or rely on a trusted network of witnesses to relay it to you.

On the internet, people will be forced to sign their messages and content with cryptographic digital signatures to prevent people from getting confused with impostors. This won't prevent content creators from making fake content, just keep people from getting confused with the source of original content and an impostor.

Beat me to it.

Signed hashes of content hard counter tech like this.

On second thought. I'm not sure why I said this. Maybe I had imageboards in mind, but most websites have accounts and stuff. I suppose if you wanted files you could pass around where people could check the "identity" of the source with just the file, people might start packaging signatures with files.

The technology will likely advance though to integrate real-life augment reality of multiple people and objects simultaneously. False flags would take on a whole new level should they perfect that. If anything mass surveillance will intensify because to make the technology more accurate, they'd need more information to weave compelling narratives.

*real-time

Though if holographic projections were also developed enough, that other word would be fitting too.

Holly shit you fucking newfags
LURK MORE

This is too powerful.
Normies are as stupid as you think they are and they'll believe this shit if its utilized for nefarious purposes. This must be addresses before its too late.

We have to stop the machine.

that looks fun.

Holla Forums is just a chat-club where our mods are niggers and kikes. 50% of threads are kikes that aren't banned, some threads 90% and people still don't want to create another board. Can someone bring me the tea and crumpets?

>one fucking year old video that has been posted a billion times since it was published
>much of the thread thinks this is news
This is what happens when you don't bother to berate newfags for posting and making threads. You chose not to do it during the Trump influx, despite being told to, and now Holla Forums is retarded.

So bots are going to be fucking our shit and ruining and reporting any and all internet content that goes against the modern liberal narrative? Well fuck…

it's all about memes now dude

toss a film grain and color filter and most normies won't know the difference.

tinfoil hat tier. he was just talking shit and being friendly with the host, didn't know the mic was hot

Yawn. Are you seriously still trying to push the Julian Assange interview was CGI meme? Get the fuck out of here. The only piece of semi-successfull propaganda the NSA recently did was the Julian-Assange-is-Dead and Wikileaks-is-compromised online trolls on Twitter, 4chan, here and elsewhere and they had semi-success because we didn't know what was going on behind the scene and they figured out many autistic people on the chan boards like to jump to conclusions just because.

So you guys are preparing a new psy-op, you want us to doubt the next Julian Assange interview or something? It's not gonna work you should do something else. Why don't you make fake interviews just to prove you can do it? It shouldn't be hard, right? 100% fake videos with perfect audio and video. Go ahead, just do it. Show us how it's done.

No, he was just telling him when you're a rich celebrity some women are ready to jump in your arms. It's not a secret, every music, TV or movie star denouncing Trump knows it's true, they've all experienced it.

Sounds great.

BLOCKCHAIN :D:D:D:D

start a new board then FAGGOT ^_^

(((Pure coincidence.)))

It's not exactly new but what government intelligence is actually able to pull off is far more advanced. I'd imagine future war and legislation justficiations based on "video evidence" or weapons of mass destructions or some fake nazi conspirators planning to blow up something.

People will stop believing in videos and will start treating them like drawings or a source-less blog post.

You're the stupid faggot who thinks this thread is valuable. The video is old news, the title is misleading and OP is a defeatist faggot.

Why would an anime semen demon suicide? If she was an alright waifu i'd slave away for her and be glad.

Holy shiit there are more people with this? I thought I was the only one.

I believe that AIs are good people deep down and will redpill themselves.
Eu te amo.

brbrbrbrbrbrbr