HERESY: God Emperor Trump's likeness found on envelopes containing heroin

Dastardly drug dealers have been found trafficking heroin by placing the fiendish drug in envelopes bearing the face of our lord.

Mexican drug lord, El Chapo may be involved.
Alongside Trump's image were also found the face and name of El Chapo. Full text of the article and link to archive coming up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/rMuq5
archive.fo/kU4ed
8ch.net/pdf/res/557.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.fo/rMuq5
President Trump’s likeness found on seized heroin envelopes
By Associated Press February 4 at 2:06 PM
BROOKSVILLE, Fla. — Scores of individually wrapped heroin packets seized during a Florida drug bust featured a certain famous likeness: that of President Donald Trump.

The Tampa Bay Times reports ([url shortener to original source]) law enforcement officers seized the drugs Jan. 27 in Hernando County.

Packets were stamped with not only Trump’s image and name; others bore the names or likenesses of notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman and Colombian cocaine kingpin Pablo Escobar.

Authorities couldn’t explain the purpose of the markings. The drug bust netted a total of about 5,550 heroin doses.

Police arrested 46-year-old Kelvin Scott Johnson on suspicion of heroin trafficking and other charges. He is being held on $75,000 bail.

Authorities say Johnson came to their attention in May 2016, after the U.S. Postal Service intercepted a package containing heroin.

And here's the original source:
archive.fo/kU4ed

I used to live there. A nice quiet place with mostly whites. Fucking Mexican heroin being smuggled in really pisses me off.
BUILD THE WALL

exterminatus

spics are really fucking stupid

Fucking spics, heroin is evil. Trump's face should only go on /psy as to redpill people when tripping balls.

ID trips confirm.

I really wish we could just legalize all this shit and let those who want to kill themselves with it do so. I'm so tired of playing "guess the dose!" with acid, you either end up doing so little you don't even feel it, or so much that it turns into a fucking ordeal. Consistency in product and dose would go a long way to preventing the kinds of episodes that prohibition claims to be protecting us from. And you know, if somebody wants to do heroin until they die, well, life's just full possibilities.

A lot of "acid" isn't even acid. Nbome's were really big for a while and tons of dishonest drug dealers out there will market it as acid for a 1000% markup.

True. And I doubt we'll ever hear of anything the caliber of Clearlight again, which I know only by reputation and not personal experience. I get quality drugs but you obviously have to have a good connection to keep from getting a mouthful of battery acid. Fucking sanctimonious moralism.

all I can think of is tv shows where they brand their drugs anything catchy they can think of

t. non-druggie

tbh I was kinda being ironically sensationalist.
That depiction of drug dealers liking to brand their product is fairly accurate.

Hell, a local weed dispensary named two of its strains "Obama Kush" and "Trump OG" around the middle of last year. Curiously they never named a strain after Hillary even though this was long before the election was through.

Oh boy, I just love it when the media and journalists are reading to me shit from fanfiction.net

obviously targeted toward Trump supporters who are around druggies (typical mexican bullshit)

alls you need is a book by uncle fester and someone with equipment and know how.

Sounds more like something the Chinese would do, just add random popular images on any product.

Trump packets are destined for the USA, Chapo ones are for sale in Mexico, and Pablo ones get shipped down to Colombia.

Cracked the case guys.

Is this an Ancap thread? Should I post the "why everyone hates faggots besides religion" graphs?

8ch.net/pdf/res/557.html

At first I thouht since this isn't much of a story, is it a kike trying to imply trump is like a gang leader? Then I realised it's local news.

preddy gud maymays
t.ancap